AoA Experts out there.
I require a help and advise on spending some money to make my CJ-5 (3C Turbo, Rocky Gear) my daily drive. I have following things in mind to to.
- Installation of Full Doors (As the jeep is sitting idle for a year and so, and Cats fav place to be)
- Floors (Rust has eaten up iron under the driving seat and passenger seat)
- Over hauling of Clutch (Currently the clutch is very hard)
- Over hauling of Breaks
- Hardtop or Soft Top (Still unable to find any good option of Hardtops)
- Windscreen replacement
- Suspension works (Leaf Springs)
I need your expert opinion on from where to start, and who would be nice contact for the Doors, denting work, and mechanical expert in Rawalpindi. Contact numbers would be highly appreciated. and what do you think would be cost of this maintenance.
I look forward to your opinion and help... thank you very much.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad