Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Diesel Injection Pump Service Center Advice

Greetings,
    I have recently acquired a 1998 Pajero with a 4M40T diesel engine. I recently got the Diesel Injector pump and Injectors serviced/rebuilt in my locality.
    Since then the car seems to run fine, fuel consumption is great but the damn thing sounds like a tractor.
    Recently i came across the another vehicle in the same configuration at it sounded much more quieter, softer and linear.
    I'm placing my bet on the fact that " molvi mistreee" has not correctly calibrated the crack pressure and the timing of the pump. Another side effect of this endeavor is that on a cold start up the damn thing nearly vibrates itself to death, my bet on is the Cold Start Device is not working.

I have pulled the service/workshop manual for the 4M40T but i don't have some of the tools and neither the help (labour/working hands) to work on it myself.

My situation requires a reference of a competent, educated and someone who actually believes in manuals (rare case for pakistan) type of Diesel Injection Service center in Lahore.

I would be deeply grateful if i could get a decent reference to Diesel Service center in Lahore.

Regards
    Sherwan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers