Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help required

Salam,

Guys and Guru's, Need urgent help in identification and plausible solution to a problem i'm currently facing with my rig.
    I own a D-cabin 98 model with 3l engine. Recently the rig refuse to start in the morning despite giving her 3-4 heaters, and she throws kacha smoke.Battery changed 3 months ago, recently got self starter motor replaced, because the old one was slipping. Someone told me it's battery issue , i got it checked , battery was working fine when checked with load. Another suggestion was to check glow plugs and grounding, got'em checked both working fine but issue still persists. Now someone is telling me it's either battery or the fuel pump. Please share your experience and direct me to the culprit part. previously the rig was working fine and even took me and my family to kalam and back without an single hitch.

Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for all the help guys. your comments helped me alot in pin-pointing and resolving the issue.

BTW, the issue was blown glow-plugs.

Mods please close the thread.
    Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

TM
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

See I have telling you this....aap nay baat tu khabi nahi maanani na Chaalo, we all are happy that that truck is back in action
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List