Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Demonoid

Thread: D4D Vnt Turbo

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default D4D Vnt Turbo

    Salam guys

    kindly shed some light on D4d VN turbo engines which comes in 2010 Hilux vigo

    I heard they give decent fuel average like 10,11 kms per liter and can run perfectly fine on Pakistani diesel

    Give your reviews about this engine

    Thanks

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump............

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Demonoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,030
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassan211 View Post
    Salam guys

    kindly shed some light on D4d VN turbo engines which comes in 2010 Hilux vigo

    I heard they give decent fuel average like 10,11 kms per liter and can run perfectly fine on Pakistani diesel

    Give your reviews about this engine

    Thanks
    Yes they run fine on pakistani diesel but diesel shall be from reputed pump no sulfur or water in diesel

    VNT Turbo D4D engines are powerful engines they produce more Hp than the older versions, but yeah there is a confusion about mileage, from what i heard & read D4D max gives 7-9 Km/Ltr in local & yeah may be 10-12 KM/Ltr on long depends on how you floor it
    https://www.facebook.com/CAR.Fest.Pak

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonoid View Post
    Yes they run fine on pakistani diesel but diesel shall be from reputed pump no sulfur or water in diesel

    VNT Turbo D4D engines are powerful engines they produce more Hp than the older versions, but yeah there is a confusion about mileage, from what i heard & read D4D max gives 7-9 Km/Ltr in local & yeah may be 10-12 KM/Ltr on long depends on how you floor it
    is it true that this version of D4d runs fine with high Sulphur Diesel

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Demonoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,030
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassan211 View Post
    is it true that this version of D4d runs fine with high Sulphur Diesel
    No they dont run fine on high sulfur diesel
    https://www.facebook.com/CAR.Fest.Pak

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonoid View Post
    No they dont run fine on high sulfur diesel
    ok thanks

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •