First off, new FJ40 fan boy here so please pardon my lack of knowledge.
I have been thinking about building a customized FJ40. This car will most likely be driven daily, so I want somewhat fuel economy and comfort. There are a few fixed demands and a few variables. I am aware that what I want, will end up costing me more than Rs. 1 Million, but I still do not have an unlimited budget. Let's see if we can get the best bang for the buck. I would ask senior pakwheelers to help me with the costing and enlighten me with your knowledge/experience.
1) Power - Need decent power/acceleration. I am thinking of a 2UZ or 1UZ
2) Comfort - It will be driven daily. I know it's not built for softies, but I still do not want my back to hurt so need good suspension.
3) Tires/Rims - Ideally 33 inch tires with spacers to widen the profile
6) Auto transmission (ideally) but fine with manual as well
7) Custom steel bumper (maybe ARB style) witch winch
8) Power steering
8) good quality seats
In the end I would like the end product to resemble somewhat like the pictures below.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad