0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default please post pictures of land cruiser 1990 to 1995

salam please post the pictures of toyota land cruiser 1990 to 1995 models its interior and exterior pictures and about its specification and about its engine and consumption on long routes and about its seats are they comfortable or not for long journies are these car 8 seaters and if any 1 is selling the car please post the pictures thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've got one in the family car pool, it's a 4.2L inline 6 with a single turbo.

it is VERY comfortable on long journeys and is capable of seating 7.

Best model is the VX (not limited) as it was imported 100% new from japan and is part time 4x4, it also comes with cloth seats and usually has 2 ac's and a fridge freezer in the front console.

please post pictures of land cruiser 1990 to 1995 -684949
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam Storm bhai please tell me about its registration and mileage and tell me which model is this and whats ur demand and tell me the model whose front light is full how much that car cost with islamabad number and with low mileage and tell me that this car is expensive to maintain thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please tell me the price of this car whose picture u have posted thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ours is an ID registered car, it's a 93 or 94 (can't recall), milage is approx 90k.

the model with the full headlight is the VX Limited and is full time 4x4. the only downside of the VX Limited is that it is ONLY in automatic and 99.9999% are reconditioned jeeps and are NOT new (regardless of whatever anyone says). you can always fit those lights to a model like mine but it'll ruin the look of the car (in my mind).

A good one will set you back around 25lacks even now, but you'll never find one worth that kind of money and in that condition on the market (fopr sale) as the owners will keep them forever.

Generally you'll find these things for around the 12-18 lack mark even now and most are ruined but that doesn't mean that they cannot be "fixed".

best advice i can give you is to find a decent one (no rust) and change whatever parts you want on it to make it look and drive like a VX limited. best buy woudl be a UN car (rear doors split vertically not horizontally) or a GX (low spec) and get all the VX parts from the local 2nd hand parts stores.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jo picture aap na post ki hai us model ki gari best condition main islamabad sa kina tak ki mil sakti hai and also tell me that pajero 2800cc 1995 model ya us sa uper kitna tak ki mil sakti hai aur aap kia woh gari recomend karte hain

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please post pictures of land cruiser 1990 to 1995 -684961
    BReady GReddy I'm the way. //TRD wheels are burning all night & day��..

"life begins at 8000rpms" - Blacktop 20v

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

best condition cars in the shape i showed can cost you around 25 lacks even now (have been offered by amir awan for my car already), but you'll not find one since lie i said before nobody will sell a good cruiser.

you shoudl be looking to spend aroudn 18 for a decent cruiser but expect to pay around 2-3 lacks getting everything fixed propperly.

I would NOT advise youto go for an old pajero (even though i stand by mitsubishis products) because the engines are prone to giving up (bearings have issues/desgn fault).

If you want a good 4x4 in reasonable money you shoudl go for a near 99 surf or an early prado (though i HATE the prado myself)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please tell me the prices and pictures and if any is selling in islamabad please tell me thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok storm bhai please tell me i like the old shape of civic i should go for this one as we get 30000 discount on it or i should wait till feburary and buy the new civic i want your advice and tell me in islamabad on honda classic to old shape of VTI oriels prosmetic are available or not thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Personally i'm not too impressed with the new civic mainly due to it's price and lack of rear headroom, but IF it drops in value in the next year or so it might be a good idea to buy a slightly used one. I think from a performance point of view the 99 (and up) model was the best package but if you want comfort you shoudl go for the last shape as it really is a local-market-BMW.

I havn't seen any good cruisers for sale in the shape you want (in ISB) most are abused cars just polised up and filled with thick oil to make them run fine till they get home.

As for civics you'll have to look hard for an unmodified one, ideally you sould look for one in the armed forces use (official) or for one which has been driven by an enthusiast (regardless of milage).

one word of warning, almost everyone in PK has the odometer put back, so never trust the milage written on the odometer. let the interior do the talking.

30000 is a decent discount on the last shape btu at the end of the day it is more or less an "expired good" and you'll be buying up something which probably has no value to the dealers anymore as it is outdated. However if you feel it is a good deal you shoudl go for it as that is a good discount n a car which is 100% brand new.

Ideally you shoudl always try to go for the newest possible shape & model of car your budget will allow for as it will last longer and will sell better inthe years to come.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for ur reply basically i want to buy the new CNG liana or the new city but i think the old shape of civic is good but if the prices fall of the new shape its really a good deal what about liana and city the new 1 please

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check out this link:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply...mID!11~pw.html

also if you are in the mood for a city or liana I'd suggest you also take a look a the lancer 1.3GL or a slightly used lancer 1.6GLX. they offer so much more for the money when compared to these other cars.

best cars in Pk in that class are the Lancer, sunny & optra, followed by the city, liana,.. then a HUGE gap, then the rolla and the civic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u r right lancer is very good i have a experience of buying a spectra in 2002 which cost 840000 above and last year i sold it to my friend in december in 650000 so there is a big loss in dewan cars anu know i also like lanver very mouh but the problum is this if i purchased it its parts are expensive and also resale loss so please tell me which 1 city or the new liana thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it's be a tough choice if i had to chose between the city or liana,.. i'd suggest you give them both a test drive and decide for yourself. both have their advantages and disadvantages.

I'd still suggest you go for a slightly used lancer since the original owner will take the big depreciation hit and you'll goet a great car for very little money. As for parts yes they are expensive but if you take into consideratino that lancer parts are imported it makes a but more sense and personally i'd feel more secure knowing that anyone BUT a pakistani made them because sadly our people are known to lower their standards ASAP to maximise profits. untill there is a form of (acceptable) control on local manufactured parts i'll never trust them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@STORM

I m seroius. U should go for any imported car ADVERTISEMENT as a profession, like MITSUBISHI.

U hav the knowledge, valid reasons and above all TRUE.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@u4usman4u
    thanks buddy, i appreciate that comment. Technically i already work for a certain german manufacturer....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@STORM

I think only because of people just like u, the PAKISTANIs can refresh their thinking about cars. Keep it up bro.

Wish u best of luck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@u4usman4u
    thanks alot bro, i just hope i never let you guys down,...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List