0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Teracan Jeep from Deewan Farooq

Hi Guyz:
    Any idea about this newly import jeep.
    I have seen the broucher with Hundai dealer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well if the discussion has finaly gone to select the King of Jungle. then No 1 is Range Rover / Land rover. The No 1 4x4 of the world that has concoqured the heart of African Sahara, Swamps of Amazon bay, Marshes of Sundarbans in India, The most hostile rocky terrain of Qingdau Platue of China. Its the most used vehicle by expeditions supported by National Geographic Society and Discovey (Source National Geographic Magzine).
    Drive safe, life is precious

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Mehran, I agree these poser SUV's r frm bhurrambazi only. Just read a study report which mentioned tht only 5% of the HUMMER's tastes the mud and sand (Offroad), which means the most expensive SUV too is for bhurram bazi and RnB Videos (Kallay).

Excerpt;-

Off-road has different meanings, depending on the topography of your particular area. When I read about Land Cruisers being the best off-roader because they have a smooth ride at 120 Kmh, I would agree… for that particular terrain. And only that one. Land Rovers are terrible in matters of comfort generally, and speed. But what we call off-road here is not exactly the same thing. I can guarantee you that in the type of bush and tracks we have here, you’ll be lucky if you can drive at 20-30 Kmh! And I bet you that no Land Cruiser (except to a measure the old type that looks like a Jeep) will be able to follow a Land Rover when the going gets really rough.

drove Land Rovers, Range Rovers, Hilux, Land Cruisers, Pajero, BMW X5, Lada Niva, Portaro, and I don’t know what else, on roads, European highways, mountain tracks, across sand, rocks, mud, tropical forests, savannah, snow, scorching sun, rains, and I use to spend days and days in the bush. I repair my cars myself, and I am an engineer whose job is to make sure that things do what they are meant to do. My personal conclusion is that for a vehicle that is good on and off road, in ANY conditions and terrain, I wouldn’t spend a cent on anything else than a Range Rover. If there is more bush than road involved, a Land Rover is the choice for a working vehicle.
    BUT… yes, there is a but. To make the point, a friend of mine bought a Land Rover a couple of years ago. He showed it to his friend Jimmy, who is a mechanic. Jimmy looked, and said: “That’s a great car. Tell me, are you a good mechanic?” “Not at all, why?” my friend answered. Jimmy replied: “Don’t worry, now you will learn…”

Land Rovers – and Range Rovers – will outlast any other 4×4, but they need constant attention for little (and sometime not so little) nagging things. So if you don’t like to tinker, or if you have two left hands with five thumbs each, you better get friendly with someone who IS a mechanic, and likes what he is doing.

One last thing. I have on my desk a recent issue of a Land Rover magazine, open at the Classified pages, Land Rovers for sale. The list goes: 1957 SI, SI 109 1957, 1965 IIA SWB, SIIA 1967, 1970 SWB, 1965 SIIA, 1975 SWB, etc… All of these are running vehicles, currently registered, with MOT, not collectibles.

Durability? You bet…

Thnxx
    Jayala....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Petersen’s 4×4 Magazine, which is one of the oldest and most reputable 4×4 magazines, in their 50th year anniversary had a listing of the best 4×4 they had come across in 50 years. Most of the list had million dollar custom made machines made for rallies and competitions. The number one 4×4 was the Willy’s Jeep.

Excrept;-
    Good Lord, I don't think we could continue the war without the jeep. It does everything. It goes everywhere. It's as faithful as a dog, strong as a mule, and as agile as a goat. It constantly carries twice what it was designed for, and keeps on going. It doesn't even ride so badly after you get used to it. (Conley 1981, 26)

Thnxx.
    Jayala....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Price Tag?
    http://www.haseebawan.com

sm1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

anyone there have any idea whats Terracan price 2005-2006 price nowadays?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List