Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!!

India is all set to get its first high mobility multipurpose-wheeled vehicle or the Humvee, christened Mahindra Axe.

When ET pressed the company for details of the engine capacity, executives were tight-lipped. “We have designed a vehicle called the Mahindra Axe for the Indian Army as per their specifications. In due course, we will look at homologating it and getting a civilian variant of this high-powered vehicle.
    Oh Boy,I cant wait for this vehicle to hit the market!

Enjoy the pics:

Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!! -524819

Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!! -524820

Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!! -524821

Mahindra enters the Humvee club!!!! -524822

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not bad
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nickatnite posted the pics before
    between nice offroading machine
    aag gaddi bomb driver

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does the job.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ask them to sell it to pakArmy.... we aslo need your 'perthavi missiles'
    http://www.aliqadri.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@T20Champs..

I have to ask you nicely, since you are new here. Avoid posting Military related Pictures here. Someone from India has done that mistake here before and that person has never returned again.

You can post the Civilian Mahindras here no problem.

But please avoid any Military related pictures. This shows a bad taste from a nation when the purposes of such interactions is to develop "trust" and "friendship" between the people of Pakistan and India and not "hate" and rekindling of "past" experiences between the people of these two nations.

@Drmaq Bhai.

With all due respect brother. Don't ask for them to sell their Prithvis Bhai.... LoL

We got just as good Missiles of our own... That can do the job o'right, when asked for.

Hopefully, Musharaf goes down soon.... (I won't say more.....we all know whats doing on..)

Besides..

It will create another kind of Trade....

The only way two Arch rival nations trade those Bad Boys are by Spark Ignition or Pushing the BUTTON.

Indians are intelligent Enough NOT to repeat those Mistakes of 1965 and 1971 ever Again...

If they ever sent that gift of Prithvis here, we will also have to be Nice to them and return the favor by sending "Nice Gifts" of our very own Pak Made Gazhnavis, Abdalis, and Hatfs, tipped with some NICE and Lovely goodies (Bio, Chem or Nuclear Flavor).....

and ofcourse the Message...

with Lots of LOVE from PAKISTAN.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol. Datz bhai good reply (Y)

@drmaq
    what kind of idiotic BS post is that.?
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Jumbo..

Thanks Bhai..

I just re-editted some of stuff...

I don't want any one to get angry.. But to get the point across. Nice and gently.

And to @all Brothers..

Please be sensible when Appreciating something..

Don't Forget your Motherland is and PRIORITY is PAKISTAN....Not India. I am sure Indian give priority to India and everything made in India over any other country.. SPECIALLY PAKISTAN. I know it for fact, living in US, while Pakistanis do not mind shopping at Indian Stores for groceries and buying Indian Massalas, and other stuff, even though Pakistani Grocery stores are also present in USA, but in smaller number, but Indians ALWAYS prefer to Shop at Indian Stores for Desi Products and will ALWAYS buy Indian Products.... This is I know by facts.. i.e. Observing the type of people that enter / exit Pakistani Shops versus, Indian Shops in USA. (strong reference isn't it.... I always do my research... in depth) This does not mean I work at a Desi Grocery store, although nothing wrong with it.. LoL

It hurts to see these young and Naive brothers, Cursing everything Pakistani Made... (from REVO to clothing and so on...)....

but do not hesitate to PRAISE everything made in an Arch Rival Nation, and the most disturbing and disappointing pattern is to see the Pakistanis praising the the Military Products of a country that is not in friendly terms with Pakistan.

To praise something for Quality and to make a resolve that you will do the SAME.. i.e. MAKE those Jeeps in Pakistan is one thing.. that is positive energy.. We can use that...

But to Curse your own people and products / culture of your people and country is something completely deviant and ABNORMAL....

This behavior Does not happen in a Normal Society.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier Bhai.....
    I have posted this as there is wide spread anticipation that that this machine can be launched into the market for commercial use.

I have read your previous posts asking other members to be proud of everything 'BROWN', and this is something for us to be proud of.Both Indians and Pakistanis share same language,colour,way of thinking, cusine, you name it, and yet we are'nt. They say we are sepetated by a Border is the real world.But here, on the internet, plz dont build borders dont bring the border here as well. This is one place Indians and Pakistanis can live together and most importantly know each other.
    When a person of the same race has created a thing that was limited only to the Goras (remember the pre-partition era), now it can be made by us own,, its an achivement something we all should be proud about.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datz; Agreed!

@Jambo; chk ur email
    http://www.aliqadri.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ T20
    agreed pal!!!

@datzburier
    Paa' ji tussi juzbaati ho gaye ho. not a single word tht u mentioned was incorrect but still, on forums like these, we should better avoid discussions involving political, racial, ethnical divides. as T20 was mentioning, its always better to start off with common things first, and hopefully, things will move on to betterment, steadily. at least, one should appreciate the developments being made by ppl around u, irrespective of ur status of relationship with them, be it ur friends or foes. hope i've made my point without offending anyone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@aliqadri
    check your mail
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not bad...........
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very Nice........
    Zeeshan Riaz Chaudhry..Hunt,eat,sleep and Repeat...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Appreciate the cool response from all.

Its best to keep our interactions between Pakistanis and Indians at a HUMAN LEVEL (above and beyond the reaches of the Political exploitors)...

This is how we lost to the Britishers, the divisions between us.... It took British more than 2 centuries to completely Occupy India, and less than 100 years to hand it back to our people. So, our people are competitive... as long as we recognize the power of unity and what unites us and do away with what Divides us.

Iraq, (although I feel sad to give their example, feel sympathetic with their current situation), is up in flames and making job of their occupiers easiers due to lack of unity among them. Shias vs. sunnis

..... and yes Past is very important... as history does tend to repeat itself, lest we forget.

.... Last week I was watching the history of different Empire in India on the History Channel here in US.

I was impressed with the level of ingenuity and technical sophistication of India back then. From the textiles, and buildings, and types of military equipment the local Indians had back then. I was never aware that India could make Guns... back in 1600s.

The British COPIED alot of of stuff from the Indians as was shown in that documentary film, from the Guns to early Rockets.. and keep in mind this history channel Documentary was made by American Historians, sort of giving the credibility, as British would never acknowledge for the reason of their National Pride that they learned anything from Indians.

I never knew that during Akbar's time, Indians knew how to make Guns..... Here in US, they tell you that the British Empire ruled the world due to British technological superiority, specially the knowledge of building Guns and Rifles... But the Indians also had the technolgy even back then to make Guns and canons. The gun used by Akbar's soldiers was called in that history documentary the "Matchlocks". You had to light a fire to a small twig that shot the Bullet or even stones thru the barrel of the Rifle. The British picked up on this idea and IMPROVED it, and made guns that did not needed to be lit up but just struck by the trigger and create a spark that launches the bullet thru the gun barrel.

Also, another fact they shown was the primitive rockets.

Theyshowed the Actual Rocket that was developed and used by the Tippu Sultan's army, against the British in the 1850s war. That rocket was interesting. It had a sword attached at its leading edge, and it spiraled, around its axis as it flew toward its target. The animation was very interesting....

Also how the rise and fall of the Empire.. It was mainly due to In-house rivalries and revenge sought by some smaller Sates within... due to greed, or whatever motivation, regardless of one's Religion... lead to Defeat of India and British capitalized on that weakness.... Greed.... of some smaller State Rajahs and sided with them, to defeat other states and ultimately defeat those weaker Rajahs, those whom they helped earlier.

Divide and conquer... Sort of what is happening in Iraq right now. Divide them, let them fight each other and keep them occupied.

We the 3rd worlders are Still not fully Independent as we rely on British and Americans for alot of Technical Assistance... China is good example to folllow the lead, they are going fully on their own, in every field. They don't BEG America to give them anything... They develop it on their own.. whether its Fighter Jets, Nuclear Power Plants, Car Technology whatever.. Actually American BEG them the Chinese and are CHASING after them to give them some room to trade with China... And are investing in Chine like mad....

Any way...

We all know these factoids..

We need to rely on our own... No matter which region, country, Religion, caste, creed, sect, we belong to. Rely on your own people. And it will nice to FORGIVE our rivalries (as Islam or whatever religion you follow teach... to forgive)...but do not Forget what happened and learn from it.. so it is NOT repeated..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not bad
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where can i spit?!Ugly!
    ' The Only easy day....Was Yesterday. '..........'Never Give up, Never back down'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Saad_Hummer_akon

You may spit in front of you.On your very own soil?.Why not?.You certainly ain't the first one to do that!!.We must stick to tradition!!....
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ good reply Mr. Niranjan (y).. kindly excuse Mr. Saad.. not everyone is a diplomat like you..

btw.. what happened to your typical sugared indian talk ?
    I have always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty.. as all the King's horses and all the King's men couldnt put Humpty Dumpty back together again.. you know why?.. because there is no Humpty Dumpty! _______________________________________________________________________________________________ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8Y93k0pB0 _______________________________________________________________________________________________ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_O0hD5nQVg

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Saad_Hummer_akon
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List