Dear fellow members.
i am planning to go on cholistan rally in march with my frnd, we have pajero 3 door 2.8Liter (non-turbo) 2002 model.
ride is almost new and in mint condition, just few days back whole suspension is replaced by its genuine from mitsu ppls , all shocks and engine + tyres everything is new,
as we never took part in this kinda rallies before . so need seniors off_roaders help here,
like i wana know
* howz the terrain over there.
* safty measures to protect ride in sand during rally
* what alterations that i must took with my ride to compete in rally
* suggestions regarding driving.
* gud practices (if someone took part before)
* what mandatory items that i must keep with me
* place from where i could get all the stuff for ride in pindi / isb
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad