hi dear all,
I need to buy a Mini Pajero 660CC with manual transmission (turbo or non-turbo) and require experts help. I live in a village where 100 meters near my home is a muddy place, and some times it becomes very difficult for my car Nissan Sunny to cross that 100 meters. Ground clearance also becomes a factor. My average mileage per week is abt 200km on long route. At the moment, I have approx 4 lacs. My questions about Mini Pajero are:
1. Will it be possible for Mini Pajero to cross that 100 meters?
2. What is its average mileage per litre petrol?
3. What about ground clearance?
4. Is it all time 4x4 or selectable?
5. What about performance on CNG and mileage per kg?
6. Are its spare parts well available in major cities like Rawalpindi?
7. If mini pajero does not fulfil my requirements, should I go for any 4x4 (under 2500CC) like Pajero 3 door model 1986~1991(2477CC turbo diesel), Suzuki Vitara 2.0 TDi 1996-97, Diahatsu Rocky 1985~1988 etc. etc. or suggest some 4x4 except Potohar?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad