I am planning to buy a 4X4 vehicle. The main purpose would be occasional trips to Northern Areas with family. I might use it for other trips also. Comfort is a very high priority.
I have shortlisted the following options with estimate pri ces:
1. Land Cruiser 1990s for around Rs 15 lacs
2. Nissan Patrol 1990s for around Rs 10 lacs
3. Land Rover Defender restored less than Rs 10 lacs
4. Toyota Surf 1990s for around Rs 12 lacs
5. Land Rover Discovery for around Rs 12 lacs
6. Range Rover Classic if available in price range
I am not looking for high power or turbo options, but it would be welcome. Petrol / diesel both options are open.
I am not considering new vehicles due to high cost.
Please give your advice considering in mind that one of my parents suffer from back pain, so comfort in terms of long travel and bumps is the top most priority.
Thanks in advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad