2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Operation REVO!!!

Dear guys I have just come with an idea to get attention from Adam Motors .

As it is said there is strength in numbers I was thinking why dont we collectively send mail to Adam Motors e-mail address inviting, some one, any one, who can talk and provide info on Revo, to Pak Wheels.When we individually send e-mails at random they seldom listen to us, so this is, I think the only way to make them listen to us. If you guys are on board I will make a template e-mail which all of us can send and keep sending at specified times till and when they succunb to the pressure.

Datzburier, and other veteran PW'ers who are Revo fans, I need your support and suggestions .

This operation is in no way meant to be offensive to Adam Motors, it is just so that we can get attention from someone, anyone, inside the company.We keep praising the Revo, its about time they also discussed the car one on one, with us.

If you are a Revo fan, and want to participate give your consent so that we can get things moving.
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear anumalik bhai

Thank you for replying.

Am waiting anxiuosly for your review on Revo.

Give some info on this forum too.
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear datzburier
    received no reply from Adam Motor Company. Only from Adam Walton Motors.

really appreciate your interest in this forum.

anumalik stillcannot find yoour Revo on member's rides.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay, I'm going to let the Genie out of the bottle...but only a little.

First of all, Adam Walton is the "Sales Dealership" arm in Lahore of Adam, and not really Adam Motor Company...The two are not the same business entity. Atif Shah is there for the Lahore Market, I believe.

@autobanda, your love and devotion to Revo/Adam is AWESOME!...But let's kick it up a notch. If you really want to make a difference, (and we ALL know you do and can) gather some like minded PakWheelers, take to the streets of Pakistan and hunt down all the Revos you can find and conduct a formal market research poll about what is good and bad about the car. I can help you draft a questionaire. Understand that most Revo owners may not have Internet access.

I will personally present it to Mr. Feroz Khan and see that something is done to implement the feedback in future designs. This I can promise. But only if it is done in a scientific and meaningful way, and I'm sure you can do that.

BTW I appreciate your respect, thank you, as I share the same for you, autobanda.

Kind Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mr motownmadman

I am fully aware that Adam Walton Motors is a dealership of A.M.C . Yet at least it is a beginning . Maybe tommorow somebody from A.M.C finds out about us and decides to to join.

everything is possible.
    well almost!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mr. motownmadman

Well, I was about to send you an e-mail related to the reply you just sent.

great minds think alike!!!! :-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

anumalik bhai

mairay pyaray bhai , kia aap mujh say naaraaz ho. Plz rep day do mairy e-mail ki.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear bro autobanda how r u well i was out of city thats why could not reach you guys, well steering is a little bit away from driver, but it does not make any difference while driving the car idid not feel any thing speacial. second thing is i drive this car upto 120 after that you know pakistan roads network condition i did not touch further but on 120 i did not feel trembling or fear of high speed it was too much smooth and having no idea that i m going on 120 or only 80km so its smooth while on high speed. i already told you guys i hardly get time to sit on computers any way take care and hello to dat zubair

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice to hear from you anumalik bhai, we are highly appreciative of your reply, as we know the importance of your time.
    I am at work currently, just had 10 minutes break. I do not smoke, most employees here, smoke cigarretes and take breaks every hour, I spend my break time on Pakwheels. (Productive)

See, I believe every feedback I get from anumalik bhai about Revo. You actually have one. Sometimes, I imagine myself driving REVO, and try to forget that I am driving my own car.

120KM/Hour and no trembling / shaking feedback from the steering, that is World Class engineering, Very Nice. You can not imagine driving a Mehran even new one at that speed. I have been in one, almost new, and that was shaking on ISLAMABAD's roads at 80KM/Hour. Everyone knows Islamabad is the only city in Pakistan with World Class smooth roads and if a car is shaking on ISB's roads then can not imagine how it works on the REAL Pakistanis roads, which are outside of Islamabad.

Thanks for your feedback brother. This really helps in projecting a good image of REVO, which is already very convincing by its styling, now, we are getting its actual performance reviews from actual owner, that is great.

Keep in touch brother.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

fia
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello and Salaam to all here,

I am Sammy and I am a Pakistani or should I say ex Pakistani...lol ,residing in San Francisco California. I own Forced induction Authority a company that specializes in chassis and forced induction development. We build and own 2 time attack cars as well as a drift and finishing a US touring car soon. We race an 05 Subaru WRX sti , 2 Evolution 8's , 1 nissan silvia 180, dodge srt-4 and an integra dc2.

Being a Pakistani I was so excited to find the Revo that I plan on bringing one to US so we can develop some aftermarket parts for the vehicle. We ae direct dealer and installation shop for many companies such as JIC Magic, Tanabe, Greddy, AEM, ATP, Stop tech, HKS, Noltec, bilstein, Apexi , Blitz and many more brands.
    I have access to R&D departments of some of these companies and would be happy to develop some parts for the vehicle.
    I sent an e-mail to Adam but i have not seen a response. I am also very interested in opening a proper tune shop with dyno in Karachi. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Sammy

PS: here is my wesite www.forcedinductionauthority.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My dear fellows, I have got mself a REVO 105is. The first impressions are very good, the car feels powerful and solid on the road. But I can't help feeling that I have taken the plunge, let's pray it is not a let down!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello brother in which city you are and how much was the delivery time in getting your 105is.Also tell is its finishing ok ? and tell us its handling and suspension.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi tried to take the pic and after that road became narrow

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Hashemyk Brother,
    Congratulations on receiving your Brand New Car. Its a good event, and need to be celebrated. Buy sweets, and send us some as well,

The main thing is to be content. There are alot of positives that are in favor of this car. It conforms with European IV safety standards and was built by very capable Engineers and many of them went from US and Europe to help out Adam Motors prevail in this monumental achievement. My first impressions of the car, in picture, were also very high, i.e cab forward design, 2005 styling, reputable and powerful engine and transmission, hence the reason why I am supporting it with so much fervor. Look at Sitara from Habib, although a nice effort, but that can not even be called a car, but more like a golf cart. And REVO is very original and at International level in both Styling and Engineering. The team at Adam Motors did not make any short cuts on this car. They ensured customer gets the safety, afforadability and reliability from this vehicle, and these are the factors that also determine the long term success of the car. So, Revo already scores high in these categories. You have everything to gain brother. Set aside all the fears and enjoy your new ride. Do keep us posted on its performance, the engine sound, the braking, the steering handling, cabin noise, electrical equipment's performance, etc. Thanks for keep us informed.

Wish you all best. May Allah bless you and give you more happiness in Life. Ameen.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

here is What i sent Adam Motors.

Salam there Adam Motors webMasters,

I am writing you this e-mail to inform you about the wrong Specifications at your site at the Following link
    http://www.adammotor.com/revo105is.htm#price

The Information about Adam Revo 105iS must be Reviewed.

I thank you and Adam Motors for the Step you have taken Towards developing this Car.

I hope and Pray that you people with your sincere Motives Progress Towards your goal fluently and Succeed in them, Ameen.

I am a member of Automotive Forum in Pakistan by the name of www.PakWheels.com . We at the Forum discuss Revo quiet alot and would appreciate someone from Adam Motors to join IN as he/she Can be a Help to us as well as He/She can Promote the Product.

T a u S e e n .
    aka Tauseen123 ----- @ PakWheels.com
    Syed Swift A|i.
    ( Arid soul bhai.. You will always be there in the hearts and souls of many! )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List