Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Decide between CUORE ECO (CNG) or AUTO

Dear all,

can you guys guide me which of the above two options is the best in terms of fuel economy?

Both are priced at Rs 459,000 with premium on AUTO is Rs 40,000 while on ECO is Rs 90,000. So i have two choice, either to go for AUTO and get CNG installed from Toyota Islamabad with waranty (it will cost me total Rs 535,000) or buy ECO (it will cost total of Rs 549,000).

thanks in advance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YOU will be driving it the answer should come from you. you like auto or you like manual?
    i mean give yrself a break at least buy a ride of yr choice, rather than asking around which is best for me.....
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wont be a big diffirence in fuel economy anyway. manual is stronger car in performance,, than auto, if that statement helps.,,,goodluck
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@levin:

Thanks for your prompt reply! i love the drive of Auto but was only afraid of the myth that CNG doesnt work well with auto trans cars. Plus the other reason i put-up the question here is, sometimes any specific model have problems, only wanted to know if there are,if any,problems of either of the two mentioned models of CUORE.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saint-7.......GO FOR TOYOTA ISLAMABAD MOTORS....I GOT MY CAR CNG CONVERTED BY THEM...THEIR CONVERSION IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER...DONT GO FOR FACTORY FITTED STUFF TRUST ME...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saint-7....im not a customers of toyota islamabad motors yet..,but i hav visited these guys..and i have seen their work...they are good and experienced..they knw what are they doing....they are strongly supported by their clients...and that's how they are doing pretty good in the market..they belive in customer service....... toyota guys are converting cars other than toyota like vitz,vti,exi,parado,accord,lancer glx,etc..well its better that u get information from them....i suggest you that do not spend more on factory fitted stuff...why becz 1st let them manufacture quality car first...they are not making quality cars so how can u rely on them...if u want to get branded system...go ahead but got to pay more...get ur cng conversion infornt of you and with your choice...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who says cng doesnt work on automatic transmission...install m2 sensor..than feel the difference....toyota abpara guys have it..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Saint7 , Just buy a Cuore Auto n then install Cng in it . I also have a cuore auto in karachi n its performing excellent . Not a big differnce while driving on petrol or cng . . .
    I Love JDM Cars . . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx everyone for replying to my query.

it seems that everyone supports CUORE AUTO with CNG installation from Toyota Islamabad, G-6.

now plz also let me know, should i convert it into CNG straight away or wait for like 1000KM as some guys on this forum have mentioned on different threads?

I was actually very confused when some1 on this forum posted that my ATUO, CNG doesnt even climb the ramp of his house with CNG, he has to convert to petrol and then she can climb the elevation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't rely on statements. Just understand the facts.
    Nothing can be better than the factory fitted CNG.
    For Cuore do keep in mind that Cuore Eco CNG kit is not an ordinary one, but it has been designed specially by Daihatsu from Italy for Cuore. Also special adjustments of Spark plugs have been done to get the best results. Do understand that CNG is actually 130 octane while the petrol is 87 octane. So it is only the Kit and its adjstments which brings out maximum results from CNG.

secondly, look around everywhere and see how many automatic gears cars you find converted to CNG. Automatic Trasn. cars are not recommended for CNG and also you will loose the warrenty too. I also know of the person who convert his auto cars to CNG and his auto transmission got compleately unrepairable in one month and the honda company straight forwardly refuses his gurantee because of CNG conversion. He had to buy the new transmission for around Rs.38,000/- (But I am sure that if proper equipment if available in Pakistan is installed, and proper experties are present, one can convert the auto car to CNG, because I found the auto Transm. car on Hnda USA site on CNG see the link http://automobiles.honda.com/models/engineering_overview.asp?ModelName=Civic+GX)
    If you want fuel economy, just go for Cuore ECO because there is no car in Pakistan with such a good CNG kit and its working.
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i talked to toyota islamabad motors,their incharge told me that they have special device for auto cars which they r installing with 2years of guarantee,also car's warranty wont be affected with inst of CNG. i think its worth a try.i know its pick and fuel economy wont be as eco as that of manual car.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List