1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why I support Revo so much.

This is true, we need to change the IMAGE of Pakistan. All over the World, whenever you turn on a TV channel, specially in Europe and US, you will always hear Bad News comming from Pakistan.

So, as you can see, most Pakistanis outside of Pakistan(Particularly in the WEST) strongly feel demoralized when they hear such False Accusations about our country. We want to change that. We want to help Pakistan, and there are many Pakistanis abroad who are doing just that, to promote SOFT IMAGE of Pakistan.

We hold Pakistani Parades with Pakistani Flags and Floats of Pakistani Companies and Pakistani Singers singing Loudly in the middle of Manhattan, New York City, the place not too far from the site of terrible 9/11 attacks here to show that we are not Violent People who only think of Killing and Murdering but on the contrary side we love life like many other people all over the world.

We also feel extremely glad when we see our Pakistan making progress by making its own cars like Revo. We are not Terrorists and Killers but we are a progressive nation that can build cars. Thats what we want, and thats what the world will see Insha-Allah, but we need to support this company, Adam Motors.

And I know, most people would agree. Not just on basis of emotion but on Logic grounds as well. The are working very hard, and we are aware of it. We need to support them as much as possible. For the Better Pakistan Tomorrow.

Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear datzburier, I only wish more people could support your determination to make Revo a success. But, here we have had bitter experiences in the past. If you recall, the first Santros that came out had many problems. Spectra failed, and Fiat crashed. The reason was poor workmanship. We have three Spectras in our company, and three out of twelve months in a year are spent at the workshop.

When Fiat was launched, it had all ingredients to make a success: european technology, great fuel economy, past presence. In fact, my father really wanted to buy one, but our mechanic showed us one standing in his workshop, and buddy, things were falling apart in that car!
    Spectra has many admirers and I am sure there are many satisfied users out there, but I know people who faced hardships with this car.

Adam Motors have a big task ahead of them to convince the general public of good quality finish (if there is one!).
    They need to use the media (TV and radio)to promote the good things about the car. A discussion forum on their website will help, where actual users should also come and share their views. Adam Motors also need to improve the delivery time, even today the dealers are giving minimum three months.

I will be getting a 105is in a couple of days. But the questions on my mind are: will it be worth the investment, how will I convince my family, what resale will it give me in three years. I have full confidence in the car, but my family and relatives don't...

A Margalla 1993 will sell today for Rs. 350K. Only the other day I read somebody was selling his 2001 Spectra for Rs. 400K.

Bottom line, the car HAS TO BE TROUBLE FREE, and more cars must be seen on the road.
    There are too few ambassadors of Revo out there to make a difference.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Datz
    Just to make you happy , One Day I will buy Revo if I get chance
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." Soichiro Honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier

Well, some say life is a tea party for zombies. Also, when you only wear black, everything matches. In fact, you shall keep wearing black until something darker comes along. It's a known fact that the best poetry is written when you're horribly depressed. Write about Revo, Write about Pakistan. It might relieve you!
    An otherwise visible organism, indiscernible from the surrounding environment!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just came back from Adam Motors Central showroom in Karachi. Actually it is in the same building where my office is so I see it daily
    A customer was there for the delivery of his car (800 CC, White, FF CNG).
    I went inside and had a closer look at the cars. Trust me they were looking very nice and if you keep in mind the price tag then nobody can beat it. I saw one pre-production model and 3 other finished models. The finishing between these models was different as you can guess. I sat in one of the finished model and I can bet 100000 rupees that it was way better than the Mehran. Alhtought the speedometer area looks a bit odd but I think it is appropriate to call it 'different' than odd. CNG was neatly fitted and there was some trunk space left (I didn't remember exactly but this is what I feel now). May be next time when I will visit I will have a detailed look and even chat with the owner of showroom. I took three or four pics from my friend's mobile so as soon as he will give them to me I will post here.
    Like I said I am thinking of having a detailed look at the car with quality pics (of course from a digital camera) so let's see when it happens.
    WW3 the star studded extravaganza is coming to countries near you....book your weapons now!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks brothers; Hashemyk, Racerf1, Camouflage and TechMan.

As you all know, we all need to do our part in advancing Pakistan.

I grew up in New York, don't want to bore with my biodata, but to keep it short, I went to school with people from all over the world and had friends from, Russia, India, Israel, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Germany etc. They all were in favor of returning to their homelands, and always spoke highly of their country of origin. I also use to say, that yes, My country is a great Nation, it has this it has that, and supported it with all my best efforts. Now is the time to prove it by our own hard work and efforts. Speaking highly is a good start. And buying the products from your Nation is even Better. And Adam Motors is doing the Ultimate, by doing something concrete for Pakistan, so that the Pakistanis living in Pakistan can earn a good living and drive good cars. Insha-Allah Pakistan will be a developed nation soon.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier
    You Seems 2 B Lyk Me Who Is A Bit Patriotic. I Am Into My Engineering Program And While Studying I Am realizing how much Pakistan is behind in Technology. I too Appreciate these Adam Guys And Habib Cart Atleast They Are Giving sum thing of their Own.
    See The difference in last some Years. Pakistan has been able to produce its Tank{Al-Khalid}, Submarine & Fighting Plane {JF-17 Thunder}. These three are of very much international standard and other countries are approaching Pakistan. Although China has helped us but thing is that Atleast we r moving towards Independence. What I am emphasizing is that we should become Self-Independent. We are relying onto other countries for products. Go to Market from Costmetics to Electronics its Imported. Why cant we produce it. Pakistan is an Agriculture Country and we are importing food stuff from other countries.
    We should try 2 make our things. and then try to improve them as much as we can. Develop the technology and then see the difference.We need to keep the price low in order to attractpeoples. Plus we should concentrate on basic Materials.

@@@datzburier @@@
    Peoples like u can really create the difference, As u are from USA you can easily setup any Factory or any thing like it.. Which is manufacturing sum thing.. Trust me Pakistan is nowadays a very gud place to live.. Come Bak TO Pakistan If you could and try to Equip Pakistan with the skills.
    We need manufacuring PLANTS not ASSEMBLING PLANTS.
    http://www.haseebawan.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for words of encouragement brother.

Insha-Allah, Pakistan will continue to improve in all the fields.

We are at the beginning of Industrialization stage. Till now, we had been importing everything. Its pathetic and sad to see all the things that can be made in Pak are being imported, specially the food related stuff. Also according to one estimate, ONE BILLION DOLLARS worth Make related stuff is imported into Pakistan every year. That is absurd, and who is getting richer by all this, companies in China, US and Europe.
    We need to make everything on our own, just like all the Asian Tigers like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. They are not any different than us, plus now you can see India rising fast, only due to their people supporting their own industry. Look at TATA, what were they famous for during 1980s. Old looking trucks and buses in those old Indian movies in 1980s and now they are making International level cars. They also just started making cars in 1998, with TATA Indica being their FIRST Indiginous Modern Indian car. Ambassador the old taxi was a British model that was being made in India. But now look at TATA they are 10th Largest automobile company in the world.

This can happen in Pakistan too, if the PEOPLE just trust in Pakistan and Pakistani made, then the industry in Pakistan will develop much faster and be at International standard.

It always has to be the people of a nation to buy its own products first, afterwards when the standard and pricing is copetitive in the International Market, a country could export.

Look at us, we are in NET DEFICIT, Pakistan is loosing 14 BILLION dollars a year on IMPORT, due to imbalance in Trade. We need to Export more adn Import less, if we ever want to make Pakistan a developed country.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correction to above. ONE BILLION dollars worth of MAKE UP related stuff is being imported into Pakistan. That is Crazy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

\yeah \we need to depend on our self. and try to make our thing.. lets work for manufacturing plants not assembling plants
    http://www.haseebawan.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agree with you Punk Bhai. Pakistan can not survive by just keep importing like this, something will give out soon. Pakistan, unfortunately Does not have anything, as far as Car making is concened, only DONKEY Carts are Made Fully in Pakistan..

And now finally we see some hope for Pakistan, and beginning to see small steps towards Pakistan's independence via companies like NetSol (A software maker), or Adam Motors, Revo, which will definately Help Pakistan.

If we keep importin other coutries JUNK like Chery QQ, etc. from China Pakistan will only get poorer. We don't want that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only people whom live proudly are the one's who are most aware of their surronding and have self respect. This is high time we support Pakistan. Definately agree with Datzburier. You are not alone brother, majority likes this car, and this car definately is starting to prove to itself. From the all the comments, majority are positive.
    Live life to the fullest.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For shamhaider, brother is interested in purchaing Adam Revo. Hopefully you would find helpful info. here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Datzburier buddy i asked you once that if you yourself have seen the car personally?
    Even its way behind then suzuki(the only company thats the competitor of Adam) in FINISHING only and when i say Quality & Finishing I mean just quality and finishing because this car is:
    1. Alot more spacious maybe one and a half times more spacious than mehran is.
    2. Alot more safer than mehran is offcourse it has a stronger chassis and body suitable for pakistani roads
    3. The Body is made to last for years
    4. ENGINE is from WULLING and i know wulling is making engines for FORD too.
    5. LOOKS, looks are alot better than mehran or even that bumble bee eyed SANTRO.
    So you know what i am already planning to buy one but will wait for a couple of months as they are improving its paint job and rubber/plastic quality slowly but surely !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

c123 bhai. I personally have not seen it, as I am in US right now. I was in my native city of Islamabad in December 2005, but was busy getting married, but was always trying to spot this newest Pakistani Miracle car. Insha-Allah, once day, I will see the Heroine car, and most definately buy it myself, once I have a better shot at returning back home, i.e. Land a good Job in Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are definately correct about all the qualities of Revo you have mentioned. It has the backing of alot of Big Players, i.e. GM of USA, ( The Number 1, car maker of the world, bigger than Toyota), used same company in China for the engines as Adam Motors is using for sourcing of the engines for Revo, and with Wuling's assistance will make those Engines in Pakistan in 2007, Insha-Allah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wel revo so special for me because it is made in pakistan, at very low price, i saw many revo cars on the road.so i praise the adam motors to made this car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Datzburier man thanks for your quick response ... Revo is a great car at 2,79,000 rupees ... No doubt but It can be turned into a overnight success by cutting the duty on it as its base price is around 2 to 2.10 lacs
    Now before this WTO arrives to its full extent what our Govenment should do and they MUST do is to cut down duties by half atleast on Pakistani NEWCOMING automobile industry including motorcycle manufacturers So more and more new automobile manufacturers will come up. Look at China, Electricity is free and the industry there has a very low TAX on it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Government's favortism is absolutely necessary. Even in USA, most private run Companies get huge favors from the US government to protect them. The agricultural sector of US is so much subsidized by the US government, that the farmers are told to BURN the wheat or throw it to the sea, and government pays them the money to burn the excess wheat, and keep the cost high in the market.

China, India, Malaysia, Thailand support the auto industry to the core. They have imposed over 100% to 150% duties on Fully Built Imported cars. Our government also gave alot of favors in the past, but the assemblers took advantage of it and did not reinvest in making more parts in Pakistan by themselves. No part is made by Suzuki, the biggest assembler, they just buy from the sompletely separate Vendors, who invest their own money to make little things like tires, batteries etc. to give to Suzuki. What Suzuki and other assemblers should have done was start to make some parts that they currently import, like engine etc. by themselves. And this is exactly what Adam Motors has realized and is doing, make the critical parts themselves, and buy from Pakistani vendors like batteries, tires from them, and also attempt at DESIGNING the car themselves and now they will also make the engine themselves. Yes, the government should give this company MORE support over other assemblers, to encourage those assemblers to follow Adam's foot steps and try to learn to design cars themselves. Why did Suzuki not do anything in this field, is just a mystery.

Anyway, lets hope Adam Motors succeeds in its ambitions of making Pakistan a car making country and earn some Respect and also MUCH NEEDED foreign Exchange by exporint Pakistani made cars, world over.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correction......Exporting Pakistan made car world over

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List