1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why I support Revo so much.

This is true, we need to change the IMAGE of Pakistan. All over the World, whenever you turn on a TV channel, specially in Europe and US, you will always hear Bad News comming from Pakistan.

So, as you can see, most Pakistanis outside of Pakistan(Particularly in the WEST) strongly feel demoralized when they hear such False Accusations about our country. We want to change that. We want to help Pakistan, and there are many Pakistanis abroad who are doing just that, to promote SOFT IMAGE of Pakistan.

We hold Pakistani Parades with Pakistani Flags and Floats of Pakistani Companies and Pakistani Singers singing Loudly in the middle of Manhattan, New York City, the place not too far from the site of terrible 9/11 attacks here to show that we are not Violent People who only think of Killing and Murdering but on the contrary side we love life like many other people all over the world.

We also feel extremely glad when we see our Pakistan making progress by making its own cars like Revo. We are not Terrorists and Killers but we are a progressive nation that can build cars. Thats what we want, and thats what the world will see Insha-Allah, but we need to support this company, Adam Motors.

And I know, most people would agree. Not just on basis of emotion but on Logic grounds as well. The are working very hard, and we are aware of it. We need to support them as much as possible. For the Better Pakistan Tomorrow.

Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alright Datz. The reason i do not like revo is........... because i am bored and like to start stuff on pakweels.
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tarde DEFICIT is just a way of increasing your exports it has no other meaning then that.

UK the pound strongest currency in the world
    exports $470b
    imports $600b

it just means that the people of that country have money and can afford to buy products of other made countries,

but its not all the good as it looks, you also have to buy your own products and support your local level economy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List