2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Double century!
    Drive safe, life is precious

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The company not advertising may have alot to do with their restricted volume they planned on making. Their initial goal was for just 5,000 cars only, for first year, with capability to produce 12,000 on full capacity.

We wish them all the best. There are alot of UNKOWNS, that an automobile maker has to contend with, AFTER the car is launch. The trick is to REDUCE the number of UNKOWNS. This supplier delay, although, they may have anticipated, is more of an impediment that is NOT directly related to Adam Motors, own performance. On their end, Adam Motors has done a great job, at making a car at Rs. 2 Lakh only. The other factors such as Government taxes, no clemency or grace period given by the government to waive / holdback the taxes on this first Pakistani Car, combined with Supplier delay, which were not anticipated, are the UNKNOWNS, any car company would not know, before the car production starts.

So, all in all, they are doing a great job, they overcame all of hurdles, successfully, the Redtape, the vendor mafia, the already established Car Assemblers Mafia, so many hurdles, and finally they did make a nice stylish product, and produced it at the most economic price of all. That is really an achievement.
    Live life to the fullest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaion kia baat hay

is post say naaraaz ho gaye ho

mera to khial hay kay administration ko yeh post ab STICKY kar deyna chahiye.

what do you guys think?
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo Fan club is alive and well autobanda bhai. Infact our Pakistani Prime Minister, Shaukat Aziz has also joined this Revo Fan Club....

Look at him getting ready to drive away this nice Bronze colored Revo. Can other car makers claim such honor, other than Mercedez Benz which is the other car our Prime Minister likes to ride in. A head of state driving this car, even if its for a moment, says alot about this car's importance.

Revo Fan Club  -628234
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will also emphasize upon the administrators to stick this post, this is only most replied post about REVO and this is our national car and company, so better if Administrator heed to public interest and stick this post. This will make at least for me easy to find the post and reply.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That would be great, I love this idea, but Pakwheels has to be impartial in their treatment of all automakers, assemblers in Pakistan.

But.... If Adam Motors, comes on board and send a REVO or two to Hanif Bhai.. as a GIFT... this idea will definately fly... LoL... Hanif Bhai Rules...
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That Revo in Bronze color looks amazing.

I would also support the idea of Making this post sticky if the Administration is up for it.

Live life to the fullest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we r pakistani so we should also help pakistan.we should use pakistani things for that pakistan can get technology.so pakistan make revo cer so we should buy it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The revo looks good for now but b4 we can be completely satisfied, this car must prove itself on the roads of pakistan in the long run in terms of durability, performance and maitenance.Apart from this i think the dashboard is really ugly the ac outlets looks broken already and the speedometre looks absurd, improvements must be made. Some minor changes would be acceptable as long as the price is not affected too much

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes the interior in this car does need some serious upgrading, but that alone should not be the factor for judging a car. This car beats the competition in price, interior room space, more robust Engine with 4 cylinders versus 3 cylinders in Mehran. Better Color options. More sturdy and safe body.

This car was tested for 40,000KM by independent engineers in rugged environment all over Pakistan, prior to its launch. The car came out with no problems, just minor wear as expected from any car.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

gr8

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier bahi i was thinking if they introduce 800cc automatic transmission revo than it would be real blow to cuore as it would be 1 lac more expensive then revo and secondly if they introduce metallic colors in 800cc version then i guess they could capture more market then they presently do have
    I have written this to adam motors now lets see what reply do i get from them.

what do u suggest?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alithegreat bhai, you have a good suggestion about automatic transmission.

The only hinderance might be the cost. As automatic transmission on average costs about $500 to $1,000 more here than a similar Manual car here in US. So, adding about atleast Rs. 30,000 in cost, on top of Automatic being less fuel efficient, will make customers more wary and skeptical, about the car's performance. Revo 800CC is already slightly heavy for its engine, as its bigger car and 1000CC engine is best for this car.

Revo's 1050i with 1000CC with Automatic would really give Cuore a tough competition.

Plus, Adam Motors has finalized its plans to make Manual Transmission in Pakistan with help from Millat Tractors.
    A farm tractor company such as Millat which has localization component of over 90% to 95% can really help Adam Motors, start making a more localized car, as currently Manual Transmission is also being bought from a Chinese company, as no other auto vendor makes even the manual transmission in Pakistan, other than Tractor Makers like Millat. So lets wait and see, maybe in future, when some vendor is able to make Automatic transmissions, then Revo should also have local made automatic transmission.

Feroz Khan Bhai, is fully determine to make every part in Pakistan. Although he could import Automatic Transmission from China, that would further push his dream of making a fully Pakistani Made Car, by 2007, as Revo is all set to be made completely in Pakistan with Transmission from Millat Tractors and Engine also made in Pakistan. Lets hope More Pakistanis buy this car, and give Adam Motors a financial boost and make a Fully 100% Pakistan Made car a reality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier i wrote email to adam motors about this

Respected Sir,

I would like you to suggest few things to improve image and sales of revo.Basically first thing I would suggest is to change speedometer as this is serious concern of many buyers. Secondly I would like you to suggest to introduce 800cc automatic transmission revo at price of around 350000 which would be serious blow to Cuore as it would be 1 lac more expensive and people would think twice before going for that and one thing more the automatic transmission would be affordable to even lower grade. Secondly please try to introduce metallic colors in 800 cc version too like in case of mehran and you may charge 5000 more but this would really help to promote your product.

I hope you like my suggestions

With regards,
    Ali

and this is what i got in reply

Dear Mr. Ali,

We appreciate your observations along with the corresponding
    suggestions. About the speedometer, we would like to say that our design
    is contemporary and has been inspired by a rather retro-European theme
    which we understand would take time for many in Pakistan to digest. This
    is generally because we in Pakistan are used to rectangular box-shaped
    speedometer clusters like in some much older competition products in the
    same price class. However, good news is that gradually Revo owners have
    begun to get used to the round of the speedometer cluster.

Thank you and best regards,

AMC Marketing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How many of u own this crap. Buy it first then start a club. Thank you and U welcome in advance.
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alithegreat bhai, good input. They are right, it does have Retro European looks. Maybe later on, they will make some changes in the interior.

As for fast man here. What if you admire a Rolls Royce, and are a big fan of it. Do you have to buy it to show that you are its fan. How about Your favorite Sports team in US. Do you have to buy that team to show to the world that you are its die hard fan.

Why do you get so intimidated with anyone's support for this car. I hope this is our last conversation in this regard. BTW, I own 3 luxury cars, lexuses, as I see from your post that you are a proud owner or 2 luxury cars.

But this post is not about how many Luxury cars you or I own, but a Revo Fan Club, lets just leave it at that. If you are a fan, than you are welcome here, otherwise you don't have to post here. Your posts will not deter any fan here from supporting this car!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo is the worst car ever seen in pakistan . just like chingchee raksha with chinese engine and body made in pakistan . by making a pathetic body in pakistan it doesn't become a pakistani car .then i think u guy's should make a club for pakistani trucks / buses and tractors which r far better than this poor quality car lol.wake up
    J.A.K LAW ASSOCIATES F-8 DISTRICT COURTS ISLAMABAD.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cooljamshed... Why are you feeling so Hot tempered man. This is exact reason why Pakistan has not made any progress, the people start saying negative stuff about their own motherland making any progress.

Look at India, they lived with Ambassador sedan for more than 50 years, never complainted, and because of their so die hard support for a really outdated cars, they were able to learn how to make cars, by the virtue of their hard work and patience.

Tata only used to make outdate ugly old trucks and buses, now TATA is world 10th Largest Automobile maker with state of the art latest cars. WHY... The Indians support them no matter what. The Indians are much more loyal to their country's companies and products and have enable their TATA and Mahindra's by their self less support and sacrifice.. yes.. sacrifice by not forcing the government to allow IMPORTS... Meanwhile, we had been living on Imports and sub assembled kits, those too outdated, and have not made any progress in Auto industry. Now that we finally have someone taking first steps in making a car in Pakistan, why pull their legs. Why are you people so much against Pakistan.

People around the world MAKE FUN OF US Pakistanis..

In my office, when I told one of my coworkers that I was from Pakistan, she asked, "DO THEY HAVE CARS IN PAKISTAN "

Yeah, Westerners think we RIDE ON CAMELS... Yeah, camel with four legs...and are not able to make any progress at all.

Now you want Pakistan to be known as a Camel and Donkey riding country or a country that can Make its own Cars.

Think about it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whateva u all say bout me, laiken mein too yehee kahoun gaa aur kehtaa rahoun gaa keh REVO SAE ACHEE IS DUNYAA MEIN KOI GAADI Nahi HAI Because Its MADE bY US. Its Made in Pakistan and That what makes iT better then Others. Keep uP the Good Work Datzburier Bhai, i am With u rahter PakWheels RATHER Pakistan is With u.
    |"Patriotism is the conviction that your country is better then Others because you were born in iT"|
    Syed Swift A|i.
    ( Arid soul bhai.. You will always be there in the hearts and souls of many! )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tauseen123 well said