2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Belligerant Bhai no offense was intended. The Car enthusiasts all over the world are mainly dudes, so I assumed that you are also dude and you are as you also said.

It will be a miracle if in Pakistan a girl is interested in Cars and horsepower, they can drive cars but they don't love them/understand them, as we guys do.

Which guy can resist the Lamborghini in Sporty Yellow, or S500 dresses in Black.

The bachelor girls (in West in general, and maybe in Pakistan as well) would really love the GUY behing the wheels of a really expensive car, but not the car itself, even if it happens to be a Mercedez S500 or a Rolls Royce.

Would really like to read your post about REVO brother, and if possible some shots. Thanks.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salamz ..to all of u ....I M Asif ....well ..i m regular visitor of PAKWHEELS.com ....but this is my first post on this web ......I LOVE REVO ...and .....many more thing abt it .....i know many person working in ADAM MOTORS ...and also myself gave interview for the job at ADAM MOTOR
    Life is to live with happiness

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

welcome Asif bhai, to both Pakwheels and Revo Fan Club. Your presence will definately be a good addition for all of us. So, you are thinking of joining Adam Motors, that is great.

This is what keeps the energy in Revo Fan Club going. We have lot of new perspectives and information added to this thread and pakwheels in general.

So, Asif bhai, you must know people who own a Revo as well. Can you get their input about their cars, and how it is handling. Its a great car, we all know by now, and the actual testimony by the people who have driven it, or the people who know someone who owns it, gives more credibility to this car.

Welcome again.

Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Well ......MR Feroz Khan ....who is the owner of this Company ....has done his B.E from NED in mechanical Engineering ...then he work in Suadia Arabia ....for few year then HE did his Master in Manufacturing From STATEs ...his passion is Manufacturing .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MR Feroz Khan has three Sons ...Umar,Jibran and Adam .He got two companies 1)UmarJibran 2)Adam Motor......

1) Umar Jibran is the mother company ...
    they were vendors of Pak Suzuki and started their business in 1989 with the Help of Pak Suzuki ......they were the Biggest vendors of PLASTIC components ...and almost made parts for all the AUTO ASSEMBLER in Pakistan ....from Bumpers to Dashboradz .....of all most all carz that exist in Pakistan Auto Industry ......

Around three yearz ago ...He Started work on Revo ....amd for this purpose ...HE MADE A TEAM of around 6 personz .....and they started their work on REVO ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Still UmarJIBRAN is making Plastic Component of many carz ...But they are NO more vendorz of Pak Suzuki ....Pak Suzuki have develop their own Plastic Moulds Section ....i also have lots of Friend in Pak SUZUKI ..almost 20 Engineer ....
    so coming back to the ADAM MOTOR ...after Launching ADAM REVO and booking many carz ..they were not able to Fulfill their orderz ..coz of few Managemental problem in Adam motor becoz of which MR Feroz khan kick out almost 70 Workerz ....last yearz ....

and Still He is kicking out few otherz ......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Presently they have few problem as their one of the vendorz ...who IMports CARZ engine .....havn't supplied Engine becoz of which they have Stopped their assembly line of REVO ...in the mean while they are starting production of their Truckz (they have orderz of around 100 Truckz...at the moment....
    1) They are not booking Revo in Karachi ....they have lotz of orderz from different cities of Punjab ....

and Mr Feroz Khan is Trying his level best to sort out all the problemz ....as they have developed their own Press Shop for Sheet Metal Partz

there R almost 170 vendorz in all ....who providez different component for Revo ...

Financially Adam Motor is not sound at the moment coz they have heavyly invested in REVO where as they have man competitorz of their truck recentlly added in Pakistani Market among them MASTER MOTOR is their Revival in Truck ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where as Umar Jibran ..is doing very well .......

For designing purpose they Best Available SOFTWARE ...like PRO-E,UNIGRAPHICS, and for analysis purpose Anysis ....and many more
    they r increasing Faclities at UmarJIBRAN

1) Itz interior will be changed in few months .....as they are working for it ...

and few changes r expected in few months ....

they r struggling to full their orderz .....becoz of few unknown reason to me...

But they are getting many orderz ...

its a success Story as far as demand for the Carz is concern ...

I hope in few Months time they will b able to fulfil thir orderz .....

i will let u people know much more on AUTO Industry and ..... many other thingz ...whenever i got time......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1) They are getting lotz of Order ..
    2) The Plant is at POrt Qasim Industrial Area Near Suzuki
    3) Only One Shift/day workz there
    and 12hours/shift
    4)There Vendorz r not Providing them parts on time
    5) Their Assembly Line is bit Slow ..and have high Break down Ratio
    6) Everyone is working Hard to meet the expectations of people
    7) 1000cc Version is doing very Well In Punjab
    8) Because of Delayz they Have cancelled many orderz from Karachi
    9) They r Focusing Punjab market at the moment
    10) they R producing around 7 or 8 carz/day
    11) Will be very good product in near Future
    12) At present there are few funishing problem and have few quality Issues
    13) Partz will be available in the Market at Cheap rate ...may be cheaper then Mehran .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I myself would love to Have BLACK REVO and make it to look like SPORT CARz....1.3vvti Engine .....that will rock the city and would b perfect for the city like Karachi ......although 1050cc EFI is not bad option ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great info. Asif bhai. As far as fit and finish, there are few pakwheelers like Anumalik, fm80, hashemyk, and some more, who have written the first hand account of their brand new car, Revo's first hand experience. All were very encouraging.

You input is great. Thanks alot. What about their engine importer issue. I had read that Millat Tractors had agreed to make the transmission of the car, all in Pakistan, and engine was also to be made in Pakistan soon, by 2007, Insha-Allah.

Brother Feroz Khan, is a brilliant engineer. Just like in a Cricket team, a captain needs all the support and hard work from the whole team. Adam Motors is also like a team, and most corporations that succeed in business are very closely knit teams with a strong leader or Captain. So, Feroz Khan is great Captain of a very hard working team, that has made Pakistan's long time dream of an indiginous Pakistani Car, a reality. And the general public is very delighted by Adam Motor's accomplishment.

Hopefully, this engine import issue from WULING of China, will soon be resolved amicably. We have a winning team of Adam Motors with a very capable captain, Feroz Khan as incharge, they will be able to resolve this minor issue.

All companies face these issues in their day to day operations, and its upto the team members to solve these problems. We look forward to good products from Adam Motors in the future, Insha-Allah.

Revo has been a charming All Pakistani Design, and Insha-Allah the engine, transmission will be all Made in Pakistan soon, as well, to make it a 100% Pakistani made car, and IT IS ALREADY a 100% Pakistani DESIGNED Car.

For the reason of Cost saving, Adam Motors, had chosen to import the engine, temporarily from China, and soon they will make the engine in Pakistan as well. We have no doubt in their abilities, they have made a beautiful, eye catching and very solid design, and the engine will also be just as solid and reliable, once they make that in Pakistan, by next year, as the CEO Feroz Khan, had mentioned earlier in some interview.

Good information Asif Bhai. Keep us updated.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You know as they say it here, Black Is Beautiful.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good info asif bhai. Keep it up.
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday on 14th March night I along with two of my friends were going to Dainty at F-8 for fast food, while i was parking my car I saw one Princess entering the parking(yeah you people guessed it right it was a REVO), i took my friends to place where it was parked and both of them were praising the look of the car. One of my friend remarked look at this car how good it looks and its pretty cheap only at around 300,000.The car was brand new and it had ADAM WALTON MOTORS paper ID at its number plate. This is my fifth REVO interaction at Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only thing depressing me in asif_irshad83 posting is stopping of assembling line because of Engine supply problem. I pray that the issue has been resolved and production is in full swing. The rate of 7/8 cars per day makes total production in a month on the average of 25 working days is 200 units, and that makes per annum production around 2400 units per year. This production capacity is way less than the intended capacity of 5000 originally planned. Adam Motors has two priority issues to tackle seriously

(i) Engine Supply issue
    (ii) low production rate

I hope they are through the issue and this production rate needs to be enhanced to at least 20 units /per day.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome to forum brother Asif Irshad. The info you posted is really valuable. Have you got the job in Adam Motors or still waiting for call?
    Would you please tell me, is it possible to purchase an 1.3 litre idsi engine from Honda and install it in Revo?
    Are they changing the disign of speedo meter etc. Do they have plans for including tachometer or at least trip meter? and also rear defogger?
    Your reply in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

asif_irshad83
    thank you for this valuable info. i am a bit surprised to know about the problems about the production of revo. because i see so many revos daily. do keep us updated.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Brothers!
    The site www.adammotor.com/ is not connecting from my computer for few days.....the result is "unable to resolve name"
    Please check and tell if it is really closed or if there is some problem with my connection....Thanks.
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very useful information by asif_irshad83. It's very pleasing to have someone having the inside information from the auto industry contribute here.
    The issues regarding the suspending of Revo's production are really worrying.
    However, as Asif bhai told, Feroz Khan is revamping his company. He's fired so many employees and is inducting fresh blood into the company, which will hopefully include Asif bhai as well.
    Hope things will get better soon.
    Evolution interrupted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ nightsurfer: You see so many REVOs in Karachi daily, but we hardly get to see any REVOs here in northern Pakistan. I hope Adam Motors would soon initiate double shift to enhance the production to 10,000 per annum.
    Evolution interrupted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

User Tag List