2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes indica I am 16 years old. Will be 17 in July this month.

Asif bahi ... you arent getting my point are you ? Im talking that why did they go to compete with something thats already obsolete ?

EFI engine for the 1050cc one ... oh great ... a good engine necessarily doesnt make a good car mind you. You need a good chassis, good suspension, good transmission etc to get it all working.

And since the 800cc and 1050cc versions use the same chassis and suspension ... im not sure which engine will be suiting the setup better. Cant be for both ... because of weight/power/transmission change.

Civic ... ahh heloo???? I never actually mentioned the Civic. Im not that dumb to actually compare a supermini/city car with a sedan.

What about the Cuore compared to this Revo 80+ ? Leave the cost out and compare ... better suspension, better brand name, proven engine and a much better interior (may I add that the Revo's engine is getting replaced by Pakistani one and we dont know what it will do). Cuore buyers wont be going for the Revo 80 OR the Revo 105, because except for the bigger engine in the latter case ... because they arent really getting what they want.

Since Adam is a new brand name they need to offer more in less to attract customers. And they have done that ... but only to attract Mehran buyers. And MEHRAN=OBSOLETE ... and may I add ... a piece of bullsh*t.

Had they priced the Revo a bit higher, even equal to the price of Mehran yet equipped more like a Cuore for i.e. ... given it a better suspension from the start, a better interior. People would have flocked towards it

Power wagaira in an extra trim, but interior and suspension needs change. The leaf spring may be cheap to mantain but no comfort.

Adam has been assembling trucks in Pakistan so they have experience with assembly lines. As for Suzuki not doing something to the Mehran it is because our idiot qoum is still paying for that 20 year old tin ka dabba!

You are probably seeing me as some anti-pakistani person. Which I am not ... if you didnt notice I am going to look into buying a Revo 105i (used mabye and change the interior first ) in the end of next year.

Oh and ... one more thing I dont get in this place. Ive been reading a lot of topics here ... why do you people go "My brother it is not like that" ... "Brother this" ... "Brother that" ... sounds kinda creeepy haha. Just commenting ... garam na hojana aap log!
    1st Generation Integration

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mentioning names or relations means the person dosent own that thing but has a preety close experiance or encounter, so I am not against mentioning names , and I believe person mentioning names is telling the truth.
    Rest, I agree with you but not fully, lets check ravo, feel its comfurt, see how it lasts long etc etc then say something about it, and by the way new mehran is not uncomfutable but it moves alot because of its size. Revo is bigger and I am sure better. At 16 you can have an ability to have a bigger mouth and have opinion about everything but why dont we wait and check things before we say leaf spring suspention is bad.
    Maybe they have tested that car and its suspention and then made this decision. Dont you think all those genius people thought something before they did something ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well all the revo fans out there ,for some reason i think the amc people are not making any effort to make improve the quality of revo. Just today i saw a revo at a showroom in islamabad. the owner of the showroom was very displeased with the car and regretted buying it as it wont sell. everyone who sees the car gives a negative comment about it. I personally dont understand why the amc people have made there first impression such a bad one as it really matters. If they go on this way they will never make any customers.
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yarr because you are in Islamabad...... ppl there have millions worth cars ... why dont you understand for whom they built this car... this car is for people like me , who dream for a new car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At 16 you can have an ability to have a bigger mouth and have opinion about everything

Ahann ... and people out of their teens usually think they are right because they are older and not look at the facts.

Leaf springs are OLD TECH ... the reason it isnt used in ANY car you can buy here in Pakistan except for the Mehran and Revo. They are the oldest type of suspensions ... if you want to make a NEW car it should use fairly modern tech.

Now dont argue that maybe Leaf suspension was good for this car blah blah ... the worlds top automakers arent stupid to offer independent/McPherson/Wishbone etc suspensions in their entry level cars.

My point you still dont get ... they made the Revo to compete with the Mehran ... something that was made 20 years ago ... whats the use then ? Making something 'new' that is obsolete from the begining.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

munna I am just trying to say that we shouldent jump on conclusions and lets have a real experiance ...
    please just give it a chance before we talk bad about something our country produced then when it doesent produce we talk bad bad it anyways ....
    so just always try to look at the bright sides of things ,,, I said that Adam would have decided about it after some test checkings.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahh bro, no wait ... buddhay uncle jee ... I agree with your point that we should wait and check.

But cmon ... Leaf springs are old ... not used much anymore for cars which are supposed to be for family.

Just look at the Car specs on Pakwheels ... no leaf spring in Cuore, Alto, Cutlus, Exclusive, QQ ... the list goes on.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes munna and mehran eventhough not as luxury as other cars .. its suspention lasts the most .. and specially the rear lasts lasts lasts lasts .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahsan1702

You are not reading our posts carefully.

Modern Technology is not always the best way to go. When you are designing a car you can come up with lots of ideas. But then you have to look at the best possible solution in the best price depending upon the needs of the people. The Pakistani people's needs are:

1) A comapact car that is big inside.
    2) A car that is easy to own.
    3) that is cheap to maintian.
    4) that is economical.
    5) that can bear the load of 6/7 people.
    6) that can survive our Pakistani roads.

These are the points that define Revo.

Revo is not meant to be a bling bling mobile luxuary enclosure.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

6-7 people in that thing.

God help!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes. This happens in Pakistan. 6/7 people in a compact car. That is the difference. That is why our needs are different from others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

divwidth: 100%; background-color: #cccccc""Who are we arguing with. Lets leave the kid alone. He will go away.
    He is asking for McPherson Struts and Wishbone Suspension, an American pioneered design used for the most expensive cars in the world, and in many cases adopted by Toyota and Honda, for their cars selling at high prices.

Yet he still does not realize he is talking about the car that is made to sell in THIRD WORLD, not in USA, Japan or Europe. Atleast not right now.

Telling other people YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND is his biggest hogwash. Come on kid, the only person that is truly happy to see your aggressive remarks about Revo is a PATRIOTIC INDIAN. Indica, who is also living with different names, i.e. KAVS/ probably Nickatnite too.

Learn something from Indica/Kavs. He/She/It/?? has been on this forum only to support whatever India makes. And he is the only supporter you have got. Why, because he sees you as his best friend, someone who is against Pakistan's progress (Whatever is the model/tech. of Revo does not matter at this stage)

Pakistan's first, using only the available technology, Pakistan is not USA or Japan, or even China, when it comes to Modern Technology, we are only beginning to learn to design cars, even if they are based on 20 or 30 years old technology.

Its a start. Its better than doing nothing and just sit on our behinds all day and only import 100% Japan, Korea Made cars, which won't benefit the progress of Pakistan one bit.

Only wish you were old enough to realize this.

What Adam Motors has done is just a beginning, ONE BABY STEP, toward the progress that Pakistan could have made 20 or 30 years ago, but we all did nothing. We just IMPORTED 100% Corollas and Civics in 1980s, and 1990s, and just bolted together IMPORTED, CKDs Completely Knock Down Kits of Suzukis in 1980s till now.

So, if Adam Motors took one step towards Pakistan's TRUE INDEPENDENCE, does not matter whats the age of technology.

Remember THIS IS HOW all the big automakers started. TOYOTA started its operation in roughly 1936 or 1937 BY MAKING 100% COPY OF OUTDATED 1908 FORD MODEL-T.
    Now look at Toyota, it has beaten the Ford Motor Company as the World number#2 automaker, now Ford Motors is Number#3 in terms of Sales volume. Look at Toyota, they beaten their own Role model, not only in sales, but in terms of quality as well. Toyota cars far outlast the American Ford. And it took them 50 years to Beat them. Only in 1980s, Toyota started to gain any recognition around the world, as a quality automaker, uptil 1970s, their cars were only known in USA as Small shoebox types, good for hauling College kids. So, it took them 50 odd years.. Remember that fact baita...

Considering those Real facts and figure of how Toyota made it, I have no doubt our Adam Motors can not only make good cars, but can be a TOP WORLD PRODUCER, it only takes HARD WORK and SUPPORT of the people of that country. If toyota did it by copying 30 Year old Model-T Ford in 1937/38, we can surely do so, by adopting 10-15 year old technology and make it better with time.

THINK POSITIVELY. Your neighbors, your countrymen, are counting on you. Your Neighbors, Indians have a keen eye on you, about what you do, what kind of progress you make, and get elated happy when they see a disgruntled, and revolting kid such as yourself, as you have obviously proven to us, by getting support from INDICA, a patriot Indian, who has been fervently supporting Indica of TATA motors of India, day and night on this forum.

Choice is yours.

Support Pakistan and contribute to making our nation a better place and LEARN Engineering, Learn to help Adam Motors, show them what you can do practically, by going to their factory and telling them, listen I can help you design a McPherson Struts or Wishbone Suspension system with a very cost effective Metal Alloy I have invented. Show them practically how you can do it better, then we will agree with you and UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY.

Or you can make Patriotic Indians Happy as you have done here beautifully.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo is great.............just wanted to partispate in this fourm.........plz dont bother the spellings og participate...........
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are on right track Ahmadbila.

We need more younger generation such as yourself.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salamz

Technology alway come at price

Simple lathe Machine in Pakistan is Around 30k
    and price will increae with additional features

and a CNC lathe will cost around 4Million

so one can easily understand how much one have to pay for better quality and refine product

But both can cut metal

But still there is alot of difference

So technology is essential

but how much it will cost ...it is even more essential .

Revo Fans in near Future i m going to reveal about the future of Adam Motor as i will meet my Friend from Adam Motor company.

and Datz Bhai i want ur emaill ID ..
    Life is to live with happiness

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Datzburier bhai, rightly said. Infact, it is very easy to ask for things, it is harder to desgin them, even harder to implement them and selling them at a price is the most difficult job.

Probably the kid will never understand.

Asif Irshad bhai I am waiting for your assessment.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Datz bhai is right
    leave this KIDZ ....

He dont want to understand ...

or HE want to listen that HE is right

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is easy for everyone to say that they shud have done this and that

But No one is realizing the fact THAT ADAM Motor have desin this car by their own

They have their Small team which was working on this project.

they want it to be cheap and affordable for Pakistani People

They wanted a CAR which shud b better then MEhran

they are not competing with lights of Cultus and otherz

It would have great if they had used Mcpherson Struts

Adam Motor is looking for the future

atleast they have desiged this carz ..

and with passage of time they will bring more additional featurez in it.

But one shud have to realized that they are not Suzuki,
    who want to earn money and money

At the moment still this product is far better than Suzuki Mehran
    which is almost 50k expensive

and is 20years old technology

If we support this car then they will introduce new featurez in it on Customers demand

they are Customer Focused not MOney Focused

Technology will come with passage of time as they will have more equity

NO one really understand Car Assembling is very difficult process

there are thousand of different parts

One change make a lots of difference in efficiency and productivity if it doesnt pay off...

it is not really difficult to introduce Mcpherson Struts as Coure and other carz are already using it .

Its mean that Pakistani vendor do make these Struts
    but i m sure that Price shud b an issue there.

Pricing for any product is very essential.

O

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more reason for leaf spring shud b that .....that type of Suspension car can be driven in agri lands easily

which has high clearence b/w tyres and Wheels

It was the basic reason for Mehrans success

Mehran is very successful In interior parts of Pakistan
    and in almost the small cities and town have tonnes and tonnes of MEhran

so Adam Motor must kept this in their mind as well

I was very happy to see REVO in JAMSHORO (place near hyd ) yeterday

and I hope that there will be many more

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wah! Revo in Jamshoro. kiya baat hai jee.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List