2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rocketman
    I just sold out my cuore after using it for 2 years and it never gave me better than 11 Km/Litre. When I bought it in 2004 January, it gave me 8km/litre. I thought I had purchased some 4000 cc car and after getting it tuned from Enercon it gave me maximum of 11km/Ltr.
    It is a good car to drive among 800cc category but very bad as far as fuel economy is concerned.
    Cuore does not have any beautiful interior, reather it is just simple plastiky interior. Th quality of transparent plastic used on meter panel is so low that in just few months it got almost white coloured defective plastic instead of being transparent.
    Apart from above mentioned there were so many faulty things I experienced, but I will still recommend Cuore 100% better than Mehran.
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sukhi rahwo ge
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just saw Revo 80+ near my home, on my journey back to my office after Jumma prayers.
    The young chap was really enjoying it and driving it so fast that I could not managed to get closer to ask him about his experience. He moved so fast that I doubt about low pick up of Revo 80+.
    If it had such low pick as told by some of the owners here at Pakwheels, it would not have moved so fast.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

zahoor bhai I hope you werent walking
    waise in all these years I have seen people with new cars with dfferent problems, these problems are from birth of the car. Once while I was in workshop too, there came a guy with brand new alto , nearly crying. He said he bought this car but it does like 50km in full tank suzuki ppl are unable to fix it, everyone too .
    Commonly a coure does 18 to 19kmpl, its not 800 but 850cc, I dont know if there was a problem with old coure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rocketman
    You are joking.....I am sure. Do you own a coure?
    18 to 19km/l. My dear My cuore was 2004 model and I personally had asked so many cuore owners and none of them were happy with the mileage.
    Only one person I met said my cuore did 15km/l but at motorway. One of the guy I know of, sold his cuore just after one month because of high fuel consumption.
    If you want to keep cuore, it is just CNG you can live with.
    The person whom I sold my cuore is my neighbour and he converted it to CNG and its performance is the same on CNG as on Petrol. It means CNG cuore is good but Petrol is not affordable on cuore.
    I have already told in some other segment about my experince with cuore.
    That's the reason I find only Revo is the answer to all the needs / questions of a middle class person of Pakistan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A middle class person in Pakistan needs a Car which is cheaper to purchase, run and maintain. Also being a human being he has rights to be treated as human being and be given a strong/secure car in his little investment.

You find no car for a middle class other than Revo, through which one can fullfills his/her dreams of owning a family car which looks good, feels good and drives good too. Also a car which is in having a stronger body than its rivals.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont own a coure but i was planning to. thanks for warning me ;(

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the correct update Shergill on the Indian autoscene, particularly, the first Indian Modern Car Indica, as has been claimed by TATA motors itself.

My information came from another curious Indian Member, that had enlightened us that its engine was based on ambassor's engine. But you have a valid point, the two engines are inherently different, one being petrol and other being diesel.

I only wish that we Pakistanis also show same amount of fervent and passionate Zeal and support of our first ever Pakistani Designed car REVO, that each and every INDIAN is showing towards their AUTO INDUSTRY and first Modern looking, Indian Designed, Indica.

That may be one of the most important factor, among other reasons, why India is getting ahead of us in Auto production, the SUPPORT (both financial by buying Indica or Verbal, like each and every Indian seem to be doing), I have not come across any Indian, and I have met hundreds, both in real life and over the internet, that has criticized ANYTHING made in India, let alone their first locally designed, made Car, which should be an achievement for any nation, and reason to celebrate and be proud and happy about. Indians are doing a good thing, by supporting their own Cars like Indica and are Feeling PROUD about it, and first PROUDLY TELLING and later PROUDLY SELLING this car, to the whole world.

Look at us Pakistanis, we don't have any shortage of People that do not get tired of constantly mud-slinging and shouting at Pakistan and its products, while living inside Pakistan.

This sort of Cursing your own Motherland and all its efforts to make any progress, like making its first, motorbike, its first plane or a car, that never happens, anywhere in the world, but Pakistan.

I had heard another Pakistani car FOUR STAR was in the making, by another group. It was shown on GEO TV news report and the car looked similar in dimensions to Suzuki Mehran or Adam Revo. Still trying to search on it. My best search tool is YAHOO.

There are many automakers lined up, waiting for the signal from Pakistan Government to enter in Pakistan for Production. The main obstacle right now are the Local Monopoly of Toyota/Honda/Suzuki, and are forcing government of Pakistan NOT to let any automaker in the country and are threatening to Roll Back on their proposed 20 or 30 Billion Rupees Investment, in the pipeline to boost Automobile production by this group of Three.

I would say, the government should adopt an intelligent policy, while not irritating these three companies, while letting in more investor with some intelligent compromise.

Look at Motorbike industry. 4 or 5 years ago, there were only 3 Japanese Assemblers, now there are 46 Motorbike Assemblers/Manufacturers, (mainly collaboration of local companies with Chinese groupd) that are using upto 95% local parts. And the best part is, the price of Motorbike has fallen in past 4 or 5 years from Rs. 90,000+ to now 30,000+ for brand new motorbikes.

Hopefully, samething with Local and Chinese collaboration, can result in lowering of Prices of cars, while not hurting the local manufacturing base, utilizing maximum amount of local parts and labor.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m Sure abt the Fuel COnsumption that it gave only 10Km/h(coure)
    i had coure but i sell it immedaite

I agree with Datz Bhai

Presently Japanese Auto Assembler not only in car segment but also in trucks Manufacturing have the monopoly.

Honda ( Dont care abt Quality atleast)
    Suzuki ( dont have any quality they accept everything from vendor accept Sub Standard Parts)
    Toyota ( also Dont care abt quality in local parts where as uses the high % of Imported parts

i worked 2 dayz in HINOpak and then left the job ..coz ..i was very disappointed by their attitude at HINO ....
    these Japanese dont want pakistan to grow on itz feets

If they have to Bring any small change in design or assembly line have any problem .....then a technician from Japan will come and He will guide Pakistani Engineer

they are bring new small Truck ...

but i really like the way Mater Motor have grown in few years
    It is owned by Mater ground ( Manufacturer of Molty FOam, Mater granite tiles etc etc they have 28 business in all )

so they have really invested a good amount of money on Master MOtor ...

i had visited their Plant which is located 1 KM away from Indus Toyota Plant

They do have their own sister company PROCORN which is doing deletion work ..they r progressing very well,they have good team

and with time they are also capturing a good chunk of Market in truck Section
    and giving tough time to other small truck manufacturer (adam motor Zabardast also not gaining market share becoz of their Trucks and HYundai SHEZhor is also getting tough time

I have heard that Afzal Motor will also introduce car .....
    Afzal Motor uses to be the biggest dealer of Pak Suzuki and now they are assembling Daewoo BUses in pakistan and their Plant is under Construction on National High Way
    Life is to live with happiness

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wah wah wah!now u ppl thnk m indica.

wah... so thts why i hav a khi reg. honda city! sad how u cant take constructive critism.

btw on topic whts the update on the interior?
    1st Generation Integration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahsan1702

we have answered all your questions about the car, but you dont want to listen to what all the others say. all sorts of constructive criticism is welcome here. But you seem to have a problem. First you attacked REVO and then you started to criticise the fans.

Anyways! if you feel that your questions have not been answered then please re-visit previous pages.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good info. zahoorasif bhai. No doubt, Revo has great acceleration. Many U.S. cars here have a heavy body and you can see, how hardly they accelerate, specially when it has a 4 cylinder engine. They make alot of noise, and are very uncomfortable to drive. Even Korean Cars, handle alot better than most American cars. The only American Sedan cars I like are Cadillac and Lincoln Towncars, those are very smooth and have a great V-8. American are good are making V-8s but not small engines like 4 cylinders. That is one reason they have fallen behind Japanese and even Koreans are now beating them in small engine 4 cylinder cars.

Asif Irshad Bhai, nice to know Master Motor's background. Really like their Molty Foams. This is what all the other Big Companies should do in Pakistan, introduce something, if they are already a good brand name in Pakistan. This is how so many Japanese and Korean Big Giants got started, making small things first. Honda used to make Motorcycles first, then small cars, and now you can see, all their line up.

KIA in Korea started with Cycles, then motorcycles, then Cars and buses and trucks, etc.

I hope our SOHRAB Cycles follows the path of KIA of korea. Sohrab is making Motorcycles. Thats good step forward, and Hopefully, Insha-Allah, oneday we would see a Sohrab Car. This is not a joke, it can become a reality. It happened in KOREA, and many other countries, why not in Pakistan.

Nightsurfer bhai, good input also. Hopefully ahsan bhai would realize soon, that he is only speaking to himself or the walls.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first of all datzburier .... are you on our side or on india's side .
    stop talking about tata or indica on this fan club.
    have u ever visited india ?? my opinion is that first you do then say anything, you have no idea which country are you talking about. sorry but except people of india, I found nothing impressive there.
    Specially the poverty rate is very very high. we live in heaven compared to them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rocketman

Members that own a REVO in this fan club are:

Anumalik, hashemyk, and fm80

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

acha i diddent knew, what do these other 2 say abt revo, i have hered that they say this car gives alot of faults and its doors get loose very quickly, i have hered many bad things about revo, I want a revo but its bad repo is holding me back.
    are these aligations true?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so far we havent heard any such thing from any owner of REVO.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why dont revo put an add on tv, as best Pakistani car, maybe someone can do a tv show on revo and tell people about its strongness and relaibility and a big and cheap customer service. revo shouls waste time and money on advertisements too, not static advertisements but shows or give options and offers for leasing. just a suggestion, I am not a professional or something.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We dont see too many Car's adverts on tv do we?

Adam Motors are overwhelmed by the response that REVO got.

There arent too many TV shows in Pakistan about cars. Our tv culture is limited to dramas and sas bahu stuff . Most of the cable operators show more indian channels than Pakistani (And they are making a lot of money from it). So they dont care about scientific, educational or industrial stuff.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers