2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1400 post mubarakannnnnnnnnnn
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Maliko1

khair mubarak. infact REVO is the best car to customise as datzburier bhai pointed out some days back. Because it has a modern look with big head lights, the car does not lose its originality after mods.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother i hav asked 1 question rather to use this revo as

a taxi will b batter for its permote or not?i live in germany

and here companies say dat TAXI is da best way to

advertise ur car.dats y almost every luxury class car is in

taxi. will it b successful in Pakistan as well or not?
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that would be a great idea. REVO as a taxi. I hope one day all the black and yellow taxis will be replaced by brand new REVOs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Overall ... I was liking the car very much that I checked out. For the price ... surely a good thing!

And that yellow Revo ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... sexaaaaaaaay ... damn that thing looks hot!

And a 1.3L Turbo under the hood of that ... and wow weeee ... hot hatch!

Very very nice ... that just made me a Revo fan
    1st Generation Integration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maliko1 bhai. Your friend's idea for REVO as a Yellow Cab is definately a very worthwhile and workable idea. This car is perfect for a cab. It has a lot of room for luggage even after the CNG cylender installed, as well as passenger space. He can get Revo 80 (800cc) with CNG installed from Factory for only 309,000 Rupees.

While Mehran, which is not only has smaller passenger room and smaller trunk/boot space for luggage, looses even more space when you put a CNG cylinder in its back. And Mehran costs around 350,000 Without CNG and with CNG probably close to 400,000 Rupees, including the "ON" or dealerships's charge that many dealers are still charging on most cars.

The biggest BONUS for getting the REVO as TAXI.

It is definately a better deal, better looks. Most TAXI passenger prefer a bigger car with New Latest Looks, even if they are going in a taxi. Most people just hate sitting in a Mehran or FX, but only because those two cars look small and passengers think those will cost less for a trip, compared to a bigger car with TRUNK, in many cases it is true. A small Mehran guy can charge you less and get more passengers, because of Mehran running on CNG can run very cheap.

But now, REVO is in the scene in Pakistan, and REVO as a TAXI will not only be cheaper to operate for Taxi, it will not need as much maintenance, and if it did needed some parts, the good news is, all the parts for REVO are very cheap, as cheap as Mehran's and many are infact EVEN CHEAPER than Mehran, because Adam Motor's sister company, Omar Jibran, even supplies many parts for even Mehran to Pak Suzuki.

So, REVO is good both as a personal car as well as a TAXI.

So, tell your friend to Go for IT. This car is the best deal, and best deals do not come often, specially in Pakistan. This is the good time to buy it. Who knows, a year from now, when there probably WILL NOT BE MEHRAN, as Suzuki is thinking about stopping to make it, REVO prices may even GO UP, due to no competition left. So now is the best time to book your BRAND NEW REVO for only 279,000 Rupees.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In US, many people RENT a Car, before buying it.

And REVO as a Cab will also serve as BEST form of Advertisement for the car, as many people interested in a new Subcompact car, will be able to ride in this car, and see for their selves, how better this car drives, so, they will definately become highly interested in buying one for themselves.

Adam Motors should highly think about this, and offer it as a Fleet car for Rental companies as well as Investors that buy cars for TAXI fleets. They should try to promote it, and offer some more attractive packages, for those who are buying 10 or 15 of these in a fleet.

REVO as a Yellow cab or a rental car, would make alot of people take high interest in it.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plz send the pic of yellow Revo to Adam Motors

Its stunning
    Moderators' attitude / role should be "live and let live", or, "post and let post", rather than "Close, Move and Delete the post"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes....this TANGERINE colored Revo, looks nice both in terms of mods and in this awesome colorscheme.

Revo Fan Club  -644135

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let me share my experiences as I was delivered REVO 80+ from Adam Walton Motors, Lahore a week ago and I've driven 150 kms.
    Its quite spacious with good suspension and strong body. Quality of plastic and rubber parts particularly in the interior is not very good. I had problems with the glove box, sun visors and door rubbers. Temperature guage stopped working on the first day. I have taken it to the dealer twice, they rectify it but the defect is still there. Indicators & vipers also suddenly stopped working. ( i plan to take it again to the dealer tomorrow). Their owner My Adnan is very concerned, friendly and helpful but he needs to improve working of his service department.
    Its pick is definetly lower than other 800 CC cars but its far more comfortable than Mehran. I desire that REVO becomes a success story BUT they need to improve quality of certain things. Most important is proper comprehensive Pre Delivery Inspection. No owner of a new car would like to take his vehicle for petty but serious problems to the dealer four times in ten days.
    I have also come to know that Adam might stop making 1000 CC REVO as buyers interest is minimal as compared to 800 CC.
    I am very hopeful that I wont regret my decision of becoming a proud owner of REVO and look forward to a positive and prompt response from Adam Motors.

More later.
    We usually see only the things we are looking for.......... so much so that we sometimes see them where they are not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your comments are highly appreciated hnaqi bhai.

You have correctly pointed out some quality control issues, and hopefully, those issues would be resolved. Now, it is the test of after service provided by the Adam Motors dealerships. Hopefully, these issues would be resolved.

The issues with new cars are normal. Many mehran owners have reported many issues with brand new mehran, i.e. the brake issues. The AC blower vents not being connected to the AC unit. The screws/bolts comming loose or completely comming out. Door squeaks and noises in new Suzuki mehran. These issues are present for every car maker. Even in US, many new cars have alot of problem, sometime their seatbelt do not work, sometimes its serious electrical system problem. Every year, many American automakers send notices to new Car buyer to return their cars back to the dealership as soon as possible for certain repair, that can be life threatening.

The most famous case was that of Ford Explorer SUVs, few years back, when this Giant SUV (called Jeep in Pakistan), used to Roll Over, or Turn upside down, while turning on tight corner and Tires blowing out. That was due to tire issue. Ford has changed the tires on all the Eplorers that had firestone tires on them. Many other American automakers have recalled cars for auto ignition switch problem or other electrical faults which were causing Engine Fire, and could potentially lead to death of the vehicle operators.

Toyota recently recalled many of its cars in USA, for some safety issue.

So, my point is that, almost all the car makers have some problems, specially with new, latest models, that have not been tested by mass consumer market.

Good luck with your Brand New Car.

We would love to hear your input brother.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very highly encouraging news item Revo Fans .

Source: Business Recorder.

http://brecorder.com/index.php?id=424625&currPageNo=2&query=&search=&te rm=&supDate=

Revo's production to double by October
    RECORDER REPORT
    KARACHI (May 13 2006): Production of Revo, the first locally manufactured car, would be doubled by October this year. The existing capacity of Adam Motor Company is around 200 units per month, which would be increased to 400 units per month by October 2006.

AMC was established in 2001 with the total investment of Rs 500 million. The company is planning to further enhance the plant to increase production capacity of Revo cars with the further investment of Rs 80-100 million in near future.

The company launched its own entry-level car 'Revo' in the mainstream passenger vehicle market in Pakistan in April 2005.

AMC Founder and CEO Feroz Khan told Business Recorder here on Friday that Revo car project was conceptualised some five years ago and it has passed through various stages of ideas, to preliminary as assessment, to concept, to its development, testing, trial, production and launch. Regular deliveries are now being made into the market and the customers' feedback is extremely encouraging.

He said that unlike other automotive developments undertaken in Pakistan like the Yasoob truck, the Revo had to fulfil a commercial motive and, therefore, its development had to be achieved at a cost acceptable to the market men.

This has been successfully achieved and is the main reason AMC is able to present this vehicle at a very competitive price.

Copyright Business Recorder, 2006

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

indeed, an encouraging news. (Y)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

da Yellow ReVo !!!!!!!! UnTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Simply Marvelous peace of Arts Work !!!!

.................... and Some ppl still say they like Mehran ova Revo.....

i Mean you NEED a REAL Car To Modify and MAKE iT LooK HoTTer......

REVO iS a REAL CaR Gentlemen !!!!!

I hope people get what i Am trying to convey..

T a u S e e n. aka Syed Swift A|i

R3GAR|)s.
    Syed Swift A|i.
    ( Arid soul bhai.. You will always be there in the hearts and souls of many! )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salamz ...
    i m back ...

I went to lahore for few dayz ...

I saw 3-4 Revo in a day From Airport to THokar NIaz .

and today i saw 3 Revo in Karachi .

Although almost all the revos were 80+ but today i say 105+ as well which aunt was driver in Hyderi

so in short I have seen almost 10 Revo in last 4 dayz
    in Karachi and in Lahore as well

Revo Alhamdullah is performing well,

Revo as Cab good idea ...

I really Liked the Picture of Revo in Yellow colour
    Life is to live with happiness

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo can also be made as Cab , as I have seen Santro At Lahore Airport as Radio Cab so why cant we use Revo as a cab

Revo in White Car can also be made as Radio Cab.
    I will Prefer 105i with A/C to be used as Radio Cab so that this car can be Projected well and advertise in a proper way

and all the people from different part of world can have a ride on this wonderful car from Pakistan
    Life is to live with happiness

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm revo as a cab is a bad idea,, a cab is a car that runs alot , gets beaten alot, abused alot and I am sure the poor cab driver cant go to the workshop 4 times every 10 days.
    Santro is a cab because after its company cng, you get the boot for storage. Loading things on the roof it not approved by big companies. Car looses grip, traction and luguage can be stolen.
    There are fx and mehran as cab's on cng but they are not radio cabs. They are driven privately.
    Revo as cab right now will prove to be a negative point for Adam. Yes in the future when car will be very reliable, then it can be used as a cab, but with no boot space, only private people will use it as a cab.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asif_irshad83
    Any idea or input from your friend at Adam Motors, when the power pack Revo is coming?
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and please tell me when are they sending my free revo for testing and so I can make a produce a show about it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i started this thread once