2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In today's modern economy, most Asian auto companies (e.g. Suzuki, Honda, Toyota, etc.) hardly manufacture any parts used in their cars. This is how it works:

The auto comany designs a car including all its components in the minutest details.

All the components are then manufactured by the auto company's army of vendors to exacting specifications with respect to material, strength, temperature, etc.

All those components are delivered by the vendors to the auto company's assembly plant where they are put together on the assembly line into a finished automobile.

This is what Suzuki, Toyota, Honda, Ford, and a host of other auto companies around the world do. This is what Adam Motor Company has also chosen to do.

In light of the above, by chosing to remain an "auto-assembler" Adam Motor Company has made a business policy decision that is based on sound management philosophy. If they are steadily able to manage and develop their vendors with other Asian manufacturing concepts like continuous improvement, six-sigma, demand driven manufacturing and J-I-T, etc. they have the potential to come out with good quality, reliable cars on time.
    -

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hats off camel123

what a reply

but i think u missed one minor detail. that is Suzuki, Honda, Toyota have proprietary rights to the design of their engines. Those engines were designed and developed by them.

Adam motors have a long long way to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes exactly @ camel123 this is what we have been discussing on this thread sometime ago. It is the nationality of the brand that matters.

Because in todays world everything is made in pieces and then it is built together. Intel is an American company but their mother boards use ICs which are made in several other countries. Similarly all the mobile phone companies have their batteries and chargers etc made in China, that doesnt make all the mobile phone chinese.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Adam Motors "WAS" just an auto-assembler, and to some extent it is still assemble the Boltoro Jeep and the Pick Up.
    BUT, since REVO, the only CAR in Pakistan that can be categorized as Pakistani Creation, Adam Motors has also attained the status of being the FIRST Car manufacturer besides being an assembler.

Let me clarify here for Mr. Pak_Ranger.

Mr. Pak_Ranger, lets just say for instance, if you were to come to America and God Forbid you needed a Heart Surgery, and to keep you alive AN AMERICAN'S Heart was placed in you, would you now all of a sudden become AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, just because you have an American Citizen's heart in you. NO... Because for the most part, you are STILL A PAKISTANI. Let say, you also needed EYE Surgery, an again, you were given AN AMERICAN's Eyes. Will you become an AMERICAN, even if you have gotten Blue or Green eyes from an American Donor.

NO...

Same with our Dearly Beloved REVO.

REVO was DESIGNED from Scratch in Pakistan. Most parts all the body panels, the body frame, the interior, the exterior, all are Pakistani Designed and Made. Just those parts, HEART (Engine) AND EYES (Headlights), are TEMPORARILY borrowed, for economic reasons.

Lets not get emotional here, and declare it Chinese, because it has a TRANSPLANTED HEART AND EYES, TEMPORARILY.....

Just as if, you will not BECOME AN AMERICAN RANGER WITH AN AMERICAN DONATED HEART AND EYES.... You would still be a Pakistani Ranger.......

Many Car companies in America have many parts made in other countries (Including China, Mexico, India, Europe....) The Engines for many GM, FORD, CHRYSLERS are made in CANADA, shipped back to DETROIT, MICHIGAN for final Assembly, does that Make GM, FORD, OR CHRYSLER, a CANADIAN Company.. NO. Those are still US Companies even if they make an entire car outside of USA, which they do, for many car makes and model, throughout the world. Toyota, Suzuki, Honda, Nissan, etc. also do the same. Does the SUZUKI Mehran become a Pakistani Car, eventhough it is 70% made in Pakistan.. NO. It is still an OUTDATED and JUNKED Japanese Car, which by the way, you will not find in Japan now, except in some Junkyard, that is, if they had not recycled any of those 20 year old cars. It would be most likely not legal to drive that there anyway, since technology (emission controls, electronics, etc.) keep on improving very fast, specially in a country like Japan.

As far as a car's nationality is concerned, it gets its nationality from where it was designed, originated, manufactured in. The headquarters for Adam Motors, the Makers of REVO are in Karachi Pakistan. The ONLY Car maker of Pakistan. All the others Suzuki, Honda, Toyota's headquarters, the country of origin are in Japan, I think you know this much.

So, REVO is COMPLETELY PAKISTANI, just in process of SURGICAL COSMETIC Improvement, to say the least, to keep it going. Soon, Insha-Allah, it will have a Pakistani Heart and Eyes, It already has a Pakistani SOUL, the most import part, of any thing (If you can accept it mentally).

If U are still not a believer, its OK, we are not here to convert you. We already know the truth. HOWEVER, We would not get converted into your "Pakistan can't do a $HIT" CLUB.

MAY BE I SHOULD RE-NAME myself as the TRUE PAKISTAN_RANGER, eventhough I am a U.S. Citizen, but I much rather love to call myself a true Pakistani, Proud of Pakistan's every achievement, while living 10,000+ Miles away... Its a shame we don't have many Pakistanis, living in Pakistan that can appreciate Pakistan's achievements.

I don't want to give INDIANS, example, but I am forced here to do so. Look at the Pakwheeler Nickatnite, an Indian Living in America, He always boasted about Indian cars, building roads... And look at all the other Indians that visit this website.. They all LOVE Their India..... It is proven in their Movies, and it is shown practically, even on Pakwheels, how much MORE THE Indians love India than Pakistanis Love Pakistan and its products.

This is why there are countries in this world that are DEVELOPING at a fast pace, and INDIA and China being the top fast Developing nations, due to their own People support of their own national companies for the LOVE of, and for the sake of the DEVELOPMENT of their own motherlands.

WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN IN PAKISTAN.

Its a matter of shame for us all.

We are probably the only country on EARTH that do not have any appreciation of a Pakistani company doing something for Pakistan. All the other countries treat their own National Companies like royals, and prefer them above any Foreign company... But sad to say, NOT in PAKISTAN. Where we Can't even give a Pakistani Company (Namely Adam Motors... and who knows, many others in other fields/businesses) a credit of doing and achieving something, they work so hard for.. INDEED SHAME ON US ALL.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It seems like that Mr. Pakistani Ranger and Mr. Camel are one and the same. Tagteaming, to get the point across and to clarify if Mr. Pak_Ranger was "Misunderstood". By the way, the Pakistani Rangers (in Thaar desert) do use camels on the borders, if I recall correctly.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier

u said " GM, FORD, CHRYSLERS are made in CANADA, shipped back to DETROIT, MICHIGAN for final Assembly, does that Make GM, FORD, OR CHRYSLER, a CANADIAN Company.. "

well GM,FORD,CHRYSLER cars will still be called American Cars because those are AMERICAN MNC'S(Multi National Companies)

similar is the case with Toyota, Suzuki, Honda, Nissan etc.

and a PAKISTANI MNC ADAM MOTORS is certainly NOT.

and datzburier please stop this Heart Transplant crap

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Pakistani Ranger, good to see you again.

As usual you are bubbling with hot air about your Hate of Adam Motors company. Did I also not spot you in another forum Praising India and all it stands for, its movies, etc.

I do see one strong trend. Who ever hates Adam Motors, and REVO, is also a Blind Fan of India and Indian Progress.

I am not against India making any progress. Eventually, a prosperous India would be a good sign for the whole region, in terms of prosperity.

But this trend of Lavishly praising India mainly by Pakistanis living in Pakistan, and at the same time Dis-crediting and not appreciating anything Pakistani seems to be co-related.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have nothing against Adam Motors or Revo. its a fine effort

it's just that ur over the top speech irritates me.

if we really have to make progress we have to learn to accept the faults and short commings of our products so that better products are manufactured.

just visit a few indian auto sites and u will get to see how they criticize their local cars. nowhere i have seen an indian similar to you who can only sing praises of their cars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With all due respect pak_ranger. If you are so irritated by my support then why do you keep reading about it. Why are you in this thread. No one is forcing you to come in the forum clearly labelled "REVO FAN CLUB". What did you expect to find inside.

Generally a Fan club consists of the Fans/supporter or Owners/Potential owners of a product.

Why don't you relieve yourself of this "IRRITATION", and do not visit here, if it bothers you so much....

Good luck at other threads. Pakwheels is a big website, for many types of people. I am sure you will be able to find your niche. I just don't understand, if support of Revo bothers you so much.. then don't come here in this thread. Simple as that.
    No offense intended.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are too new here... INDIANS NOT PRAISING THERE PRODUCTS.. What world do you live in Mr.

We have so many Indians that come here, INDICA, Nickatnite, Kavs, Coolidge, Etc. that do NOTHING BUT BLINDLY PRAISE INDIAN CARS, even Indian Roads, Buildings, Donkeys, Monkeys, whatever...

Stick Around long enough you will see them, very soon. Specially INDICA.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am talking abt indians who participate in indian websites and forums not those who blow their horns in Pakwheels.

the ones present here are obviously here to blow their horns.

just visit their auto websites and you will get to know what i am saying. here you can't even hear a small criticism of Revo. go and see how they tear apart TATA in their websites.

no wonder TATA has went on to continously improve its cars. they are now exporting to other countries as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are alot better ways of improving a product than only LOOKING FOR FAULTS IN IT.

If you want to do that, you can find faults even in Rolls Royce and Ferrari. It all depends on your attitude. We are well aware of the improvement that need to be done on Revo, and we also know that AMC is hard at work, in overcomming those minor issues.

We have too many nay sayers among us, we don't need anymore.

If you really want to improve REVO, why don't you go ahead and Design something that you think needs to be improved in REVO. Submit a proposal to Adam Motors, along with what necessary steps you will take to implement your solution, how to raise necessary capital, and how to design a seamless design of constant imrovement.

If you hadn't figure it out, AMC, already has a system of inspection and evaluation. I bet its better than any system a lay person like you or me, can ever come out with on an open wheels discussions web-site.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mr. datzburier

"Practice is better than Percept"

why are you holed in the U.S of A..??
    Don't you drive a Lexus..??
    why don't you come back to pakistan and start driving a Revo???

you are nothing but a big mouth.

and you know what i am going to buy the revo when the initial bugs are removed and the interiors are changed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They have acheived a mass production Base for The TATA CARS.

But you are not looking at their ENTHUSIASM AND SUPPORT.

Initially when TATA launched the INDICA in 1998 *(the first ever modern Indian car, completely designed and manufactured in India, as claimed by them). The Indians were Jumping all over various web forums. They had placed 100,000 Orders in advance before the car was released. That too for a brand new car that was never tested, no one knew how it would perform, and specially being made and designed by Indians for the first time in their history.

And now, contrast that picture of "Overly" enthusiastic Indians with us Pakistanis...

The Biggest "overly" enthusiastic Supporter of REVO (as you call me), is not even in Pakistan or a Pakistani Citizen. How shameful is that, when you Pakistanis compare yourself with Indians, and their "Overly" enthusiastic Supporters.

What do you say to that Mr. "Pakistani" Ranger

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Calling me in abusive language, only shows how frusted person you are. I will not go down to your level I am above that.

I am a US citizen and there is no shame in it, I grew up and got educated here. I support Pakistan, because that is my parents homeland, and that is where they grew up. My support of Pakistan is not a copycat match. I just am curious about that country, and its products and support its progress.

Musharaff is doing quiet well for your country. I hope his idea of Enlightened Moderation (Tolerance of other people, whether from USA or India, or ISRAEL) will have some effect on you Pakistanis specially you Mr. Pakistani Ranger.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mr. datzburier

"Practice is better than Percept"

why are you holed in the U.S of A..??
    Don't you drive a Lexus..??
    why don't you come back to pakistan and start driving a Revo???

you are nothing but a big mouth.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Calling me in abusive language, only shows how frusted person you are. I will not go down to your level I am above that.

I am a US citizen and there is no shame in taking pride in it, I grew up and got educated here, I appreciate this Land of US of A, and what it has done for me.

I only support Pakistan, because that is my parents homeland, and that is where they grew up. My support of Pakistan is not a copycat match. I just am curious about that country, and its products and support its progress.

Musharaff is doing quiet well for your country. I hope his idea of Enlightened Moderation (Tolerance of other people, whether from USA or India, or ISRAEL) will have some effect on you Pakistanis specially you Mr. Pakistani Ranger.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier

you said "Musharaff is doing quiet well for your country"

YOUR country??? isn't it ur country?? so finally u accept that u are not a pakistani.

yes, i applaud Musharaff's idea of Enlightened Moderation. this the civilized way of going forward. not fanatism or overenthusiasm.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mein tae Revo hee LaeinSAA!!!

Revo Fan Club  -648599

Revo Fan Club  -648600

Revo Fan Club  -648601

R3GAR|)s.
    Syed Swift A|i.
    ( Arid soul bhai.. You will always be there in the hearts and souls of many! )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I do not have Pakistani Citizenship. There is no duel citizenship pact between US and Pakistan yet. You either have to be US citizen or live in USA with a green card, or other legal means.

I am a US citizen and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Infact, majority of people in Pakistan would only wish they had a US passport.... Thats a fact you can not deny...Proven by so many Students applying for Visas to get out of Pakistan.

Why is that...

And on top of it all... You have people like yourself, living in Pakistan that HATE Pakistan to make any progress.

How strange...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List