2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I sae many Revo in Karachi but most of them where 800cc , Today I saw one parked in near by building,

If ADAM Motors Continue to work hard on Quality , and Quantity ,
    then no one can Stop them from beating Suzuki Mehran In coming few years

Pak Suzuki have several time planned to phase out Mehran but they didnt coz of it popularity and demand but ADAMs REVO finally make this Happen ,

Mehran is faw inferior product ,

I drove many Mehran in my lives but after driving Mehran i say the same things ..................Worst car

from Old to the brand new but i didnt find any good think in it

Of all those years Pak SUZUkI kept on changing its light and playing with it colours and bumpers that ther total advancement which was carried by Pak Suzuki

I personally dont like Suzuki coz of their bias attitude to 3rd world country

They never give you the chance to grow
    they want to give us few million of dollars in aid and want us to buy their products
    Life is to live with happiness

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

http://www.adammotor.com/ceo.htm

CEO’s Message
    For June 2006

Dear Valued Customer/Reader,

Here I am with my June 2006 message.

Adam Motor has taken on the challenge to put Pakistan on the map of automobile manufacturing. We are determined to make Revo, the first Pakistani car a success.

I am glad to report to you that we have started to see Revos on Pakistan’s Roads. We have delivered 400+ so far and are still going strong.

For future, our ongoing challenges are:

Production ramp up to 20 cars/day by October the 1st 2006.
    Continuous improvement in quality.
    Continuous improvement in part supply and service.
    All above is well on track.

In addition to Adam White and Farina Red, we will be offering two more solid colors. These will be introduced in July 2006.

If you have bought a Revo, our relationship has just begun. It is a long term relationship. We will do utmost to do our part to make you a satisfied customer. That’s a promise.

We are working towards increased REVO customer satisfaction and plan to conduct a nation wide REVO Service campaign soon. A 24 hour 7 days a week REVO Customer Hotline has been introduced. Now any REVO customer can seek round the clock assistance. If you need assistance please call on mobile no. 92-302-294-7750. Revo is the best value for money and it is the least expensive family car available in Pakistan.

Thank you for visiting our website. I will be back with July 2006 message.

Sincerely,

Feroz Khan
    CEO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WELCOME
    Adam Motor Company is a manufacturer of light trucks, a 4x4 Jeep and now a car designed and manufactured in Pakistan for the very first time! We are highly progressive manufacturer with our roots in Research & Development, and focused on the highest indigenization.

Our success stems from creativity, commitment and enthusiasm. The needs and expectations of our customers is the guiding light driving us towards the achievements of our goals. To offer the Pakistani consumer with the Best Value for money as well as new choices, we strive to lead the way with our innovative, yet affordable products.

Our most valuable asset is our people who are trained, dedicated and determined to fulfill the mission through a vision

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good to see that REVO has a Research and Development department. It is evident in their products, as they have designed the entire car from the scratch, and I am also glad to see some "IMPERFECTIONS" in it.

Why do I say that, I say it because, the imperfections are part of development process, if Adam Motors were to copy everything from Chinese, Koreans or Japanese, then they would not have learned anything, they would have been just another assembler, using someone else's work and blueprints of design.

So, when we see some thing odd, something that needs to be refined in REVO, like the steering wheel, or the interior, it shows us that it is really a car that is in process of development, and has alot of potential, a true revolution at core.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have alot of trust in Adam Motor's CEO. Hopefully, they will work on the engine and transmission and DEVELOP it in PAKISTAN, with their own expertise. It will really help them learn alot. They have done a phenomenal job on the exterior design, and other design parameters of this car. Safetywise, this car is best, interior spacewise, it is the biggest in its competition and one can count on Feroz Khan bhai to develop an equally impressive Engine for this car soon as well. Which, due to economic reason, Adam Motors is currently importing from China. When the right time comes, the engine will also be completely Designed and Made in Pakistan. Insha-Allah. It takes a bit time, and alot of patience, but at the end, the product will be really worth it. A true REVOLUTION, in Pakistan's automotive industrial history.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are alot of changes occuring fast in Pakistan's automobile scene. There are several car makers, from around the world, that have finalized their plans to invest in Pakistan, including the Black Cabs of London and now the recenlty announced DhaimlerChrysler and Coastal Group of UAE's planned investment in Pakistan.

As I read in Jang Daily, there are some Chinese automakers will make cars in Pakistan with local partners to capture the export market in the countries where they have RIGHT HAND DRIVE CARS, like in Pakistan. In China, they have LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS, and it takes them some time and effort to convert the assembly line, and make only RIGHT HAND DRIVE CARS, so they are thinking about Using Pakistan as a base for making Chinese cars with Right Hand HAND DRIVE controls.

So, in a way, if everything goes right, alot of things in automobile sector will improve INSHA-ALLAH..
    Just be patient, and have faith in Allah, and secondly, trust Pakistani made products and promote them. This is the only way to develop Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is the Article that appeared in Daily Jang, about the Chinese companies plans to make RIGHT HAND DRIVE Chinese Cars in Pakistan with local partners, for exports....

Hopefully, they go with these plans, Chinese are usually true to their words, and have invested good in industrial development of Pakistan, the Chasma Nuclear Power Plant, the Gawadar port, the Tarbela Hydro Electric Dam, etc.
    The J-17 Thunder fighter plane of Pakistan and China, and the Alkhalid Battle Tank of Pakistan, made with China's assistance...

So, I think China would come forward in setting up of Pakistan's auto industry.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hopefully, they go with these plans, Chinese are usually true to their words, and have invested good in industrial development of Pakistan, the Chasma Nuclear Power Plant, the Gawadar port, the Tarbela Hydro Electric Dam, etc.
    The J-17 Thunder fighter plane of Pakistan and China, and the Alkhalid Battle Tank of Pakistan, made with China's assistance...

It will be beneficial for both China and Pakistan to work jointly in automobile manufacturing, as Pakistan's own market is growing and also Pakistan is extremely well situated at the intersection of the Gulf, the Central Asia and Africa, for exports, the Chinese know this fact and are highly interested in Gawadar Port as well as other similar industrial projects in Pakistan, to help China grow its own exports and it will also help Pakistan to take part of global economy, as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks asif_irshad83... you always bring news from inside AMC, that interest us all.
    It is heartening to know Revo's production capacity is being increased to 20 cars per day. That will bring the monthly production at around 500 cars. And annual production to 6000 cars.
    At the time of the launch of REVO, it was announced that AMC had the capacity to make 5000 Revos per annum. But unfortunately, they didn't utilize that capacity fully, as the CEO says, just above 400 Revos have been delivered so far.
    I was sure the number of REVOs produced so far wasn't more than 500, from the level of visibility of REVO on roads.
    Looking forward to good times ahead, and at least a proper AMC dealership in main Islamabad.
    Evolution interrupted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datz bhai
    u know 3 days back i went 2 pindi for d booking of Revo car, its amazing i got really excited its interior was above my expectation becaz many people says lot of bad things abt its interior but believe me its interior was perfactly going with d car.

@shuyeb
    back from ur exams.kaisay howai papers?

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I again came back after many days .... I simply couldent deduce what is wrong with pak_ranger ..
    REVO is NOT perfect .. we are just supporting it to make it perfect .. Dat bhai is not much different than us because most pakis havent seen revo too. I have and believe me its not different from its pics .... I was just here for my free Revo for a test fun I guess I am not getting it :~(
    For Adam its not difficult to import and fit it with a power pack ... I just want handicaped people like me to enjoy Revo too..... where is pak_ranger anyways ... I guess I am starting to miss the fighting .....hahahahaha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

((((((REVO on Wikipedia)))))))))

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!22241~ForumID!1~pw.html
    It's been a long journey

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont worry... I am always keeping an eye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@pearl: Its really nice to know that you have booked the REVO. I still remember my promise regarding Revo and will keep that promise, I am quiet an optimist, and I think this car's engine will never give you any trouble, Insha-Allah, as long as it is handled with care like any new car requires.
    Wish you all the best, and do keep us informed when the delivery of the car takes place.

@Rockman Bhai: Good to see back. If this car is supporte now, Adam Motors will definately make a car that is designed for Handicapped people. They are not LOOTERS, like all the rest of the assemblers in Pakistan, that are busy going after the pocket of the people, but Adam Motors is very serious about shaping the auto industry of Pakistan, where each and every category of Pakistani is served well with decent transportation. They started from Economic and Affordable level car that everyone can afford, and the bebest thing about Adam Motors is that they DO LISTEN.

@Jumbo Jet Bhai: Welcome Back Brother. That is really a good find. It shows that REVO has already started giving Pakistan a good name, around the world. This trend of Pakistan getting famous as a car, and not just any car, but great car making country, Insha-Allah.

Has anyone ever heard of a CEO of any other car assemblers responding back to e-mails of common people like me. NEVER, only the most concerned and genuine people with a genuine heart and soul care, and Feroze Khan Bhai is one of those RARE and GENUINE people. Feroze Khan could have EASILY gone the easy way, by just starting to assemble a car brand from Korea or Japan, and sell it crazy in Pakistan, and go MADLY after MONEY, like all the other assembler in Pakistan are doing.

But Feroze Khan Bhai's heart was on the right track, he not only wanted to put Pakistan on the map of Car making countries, but also wanted to serve the nation and provide the Pakistanis with a car they would otherwise never would get from any other Pakistani assembler like Suzuki, Toyota, Honda at a lowest possible price. He also wanted to give the chance to the Pakistani Vendors that make parts for cars and are very talented and make good products, but were never given a chance by Suzuki, Honda Toyota, due mainly to their Small size and also NOT HAVING SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP (Rishwaat giving) with those assemblers.

So, all in all, by supporting Adam Motors, (Verbally like me or financially like PEARL and many other Genuine and Good Pakistanis), you are giving Pakistan a chance to become an industrial nation, and you are giving the chance to those small Vendor that make parts for REVO, and help them become financially stronger and more capable. They (the Vendors) will also be serving Pakistan, by hiring more new Pakistani people, and this is how this CYCLE of GOOD continues. This is exactly how Germany, Japan, USA, UK, CHINA and many other industrialized nations did it. By supporting their own Industries, their own products, they made their COUNTRIES ENVY OF THE WORLD.

I highly believe that Pakistanis can also achieve this. This process has already started. Each and every Pakistani can contribute to this effort. It does not matter where you live. Even if you live abroad, you can contribute by VERBALLY KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THIS CAR.

Don't let this car die out, by not supporting it, either Verbally or financially.

Anyone old enough in Pakistan, can also recall PROFICIENT. That was a very nice attempt to make a Pick Up in Pakistan, it was Made, I think in 1988 or 1989, and that Pick Up was very nice looking, with PROFIECIENT written in Urdu on its back. I saw it, on TV commercial and also in real life in Pakistan. I really believed that Pick Up was very capable but not enough of our people bought it, because it was local made and had a slow pick and instead people kept buying Suzuki Pick Up. What has suzuki done so far, NOTHING, they did not even change the shape of the Suzuki Pick Up since early 1980s, with ugly round headlights. That Pakistani Pick Up Had, more advance look with square headlights and a Black covering around the Front Headlights. It had two models, one just like Suzuki Pick Up and the otherone with the Front Bonnet like Toyota Hilux Pick Up.

But sadly, our people let that Pakistani car company die out and did not support it. What did the Pakistanis get out of it. The Suzuki still is the KING of the Pick Ups, offering the UGLY round Headlight Pick Up, and people are crazy about it still.

Just think, if that Pakistani proficient Pick Up was supported, they could have made a Pakistani Car too by now. But we had to wait almost 20 Years, after that Pakistani Pick Up, for a company like Adam Motors to arrive.

And Please lets not also Kill this attempt. I think REVO has alot of chances of survival. Pakistani Autoindustry has matured alot since the debut of Proficient in 1980s. There was also NISHAN JEEP Made completely in Pakistan in 1970s, and again, same thing happened, Pakistanis did not support that one either.

This time, I see that demand of cars is very high, and Adam Motors has done a phenomenal job in offering a World Class Car, at a very nice price. This time, the Pakistani Car is here to stay and Insha-Allah, this car will not only survive but get even better and bigger with time, INSHA-ALLAH.

@Pak_Ranger "_________________________________________________ ___________"

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow that was quite a lengthy post .. how do you get time to type all this ..... you arent just typing revo rulz ! but I see its a big investment of time.
    Pak_Ranger bhai I also got your point, you are not against revo but its just a personal hatred matter with Dat bhai ...
    because I am an avreage joe I can end my post by saying Revo Rulz.
    P.S reguarding replying, I wrote to chery and they did reply me and in a friendly manner .. but i am sure it wasent their CEO.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no more modified revo pic's or its in proccess

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well said datz bhai,,, every country is promoting their products as well as their cities .. example of dubai is infront of us.. if we promote our revo now and keep promoting may be in near future it will be in the list of worlds' best cars,, you are not just promoting revo but you also showing a Good Image of Pakistan. which we really/badly needed in these days.
    It's been a long journey

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jumbo jet welcome back, and i m missing ur update revo models! its long time u have not yet released any new version! k i support u go go go ! north south east west jumbojet is best , he makes our revo , beautiful and excelent....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zahir_isl

Thanks Alott For Appreciating My Work. New Versions of Revo Launching Soon Inshallah.. hope you will like those also.
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right on the dot Jumbojet bhai.

REVO itself may just be another car on the road, but no other car stands for what REVO stands for. REVO stands for Progress of Pakistan. A progress, fast developing Industrial Pakistan. Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, and all the industries of Japan, made Japan what it is today.

So, if we are ever to make Pakistan like Japan, we need to support our own Auto-industry, and all the other local industries.

KIA, HYUNDAI, Ssangyong, Samsung, LG, did exactly the same for South Korea, and now, TATA, BAJAJ, BPL, TVS, MAHINDRA, Hindustan Motors, are doing exactly the same for India.

Adam Motors, Dawlance, Candi, Sohrab, Sabro, Pak Elektron, all the these Pakistani, Car makers, refrigerator/AC microwave, Bicycle, TVs, etc. makers can also make Pakistan a developed and Industrialized country.

The only thing we need is the support of Pakistani people. They prefer, Imported brands over local brands.
    The day Pakistanis started supporting All those above mentioned Pakistani Industrial products over the Imports, Pakistan would be an Industrial, Developed Nation in just matter of few years with high level of living standard for all. If we keep relying on Foreign brands and imports, Pakistan will remain a Poor country, unfortunately. And all those countries, like Japan, Korea, were once very poor, they only became Rich nations, after their own people worked hard and supported their own brands over Imports.

There is NO NATION in the world, that became rich by just relying on IMPORTS. All the rich nations of the world became rich by EXPORTS.

Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, France, German, Switzerland, UK, USA etc. are main examples of those countries which gain most of their wealth by EXPORTING, mainly products and also services to the countries around the world.

Pakistan is now HEAVY IMPORTER, that is not good. We need to become NET EXPORTER, EXPORT ALOT MORE THAN WE IMPORT, if we are ever to become a rich, and wealthy nation, with Good standard of living for all Pakistanis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

User Tag List