1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Support Pakistani Companies for a BETTER Pakistan

FYI, currently Pakistanis have invested so much outside of Pakistan. In a latest Research, upto 20 BILLION US dollars by PAKISTANIS have been invested OUTSIDE of Pakistan, only due to Poor Political conditions in Pakistan. There are many, many extremely wealthy Pakistanis, living outside of Pakistan.

Adam Motors is a TEST.. for all Pakistanis. Those Living in Pakistan, if they are willing to support an entrepreneur, whom has lived for a long time in US, Feroz Khan, Owner and CEO of Adam Motors, and has good intention and good product line-up, starting with a REVO...

Other Pakistanis with good Experience in all the industries, aerospace, computers, electronics, banking, automobile, real estate, etc. living OUTSIDE of Pakistan are watching this company along with many other factors, developments in Pakistan very closely.

If this company succeeds, there will be alot of good developments in all the other areas, including Real Estate, better banking, hotel, tourism facilities, which all means good paying jobs and plenty of work for all the Pakistanis...

Just support Pakistan, support those who are doing something for Pakistan. We all can do our part in changing the Pakistan's current status of one of the poorest country of the world to atleast a Middle Income country. The per Capita income of avg. Pakistani is very low, $650 per Year, compared to over $5,000 for an avg. Malaysian which once were as poor as Pakistanis. Malaysians changed their countries fate, by investing in ENGINEERING sector, and buying Malaysian made products, now they make world class automobiles, cellphones, many electronics etc.

Long live Pakistan,

Adam Motors, Foreve

Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, you are very correct. The Apartheid in South Africa (The regime that separated people based on Race, and famous Black leader, Nelson Mendela, everyone knows) was ended by International Boycott of that country, which forced it to give up its Apartheid regime, where they separated people based on Color of there skin. How stupid is that. But, most European countries and even USA, had similar Segregation system, where black and Brown people like us, were discriminated against, meaning no good jobs were given, no univesity admission were given, no political power was there, no economic opportunities were there for all the people who were Not white. But that all changed in US, and Europe after the end of World War II, again by PEOPLE POWER, and peaceful resistance.
    People can achieve alot if they are organized.

Our problem is a little different here. Not political segregation but MENTAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX in Pakistanis. Unfortunately, Many Pakistanis living in Pakistan think Pakistan CAN NOT be a developed country. Pakistan CAN NOT produce anything good, so they only prefer IMPORTS. And this is the MAIN thing that is keeping Pakistan poor. Not support the local industry and keep buying IMPORTED stuff like crazy.

Look at India, or China, Japan or any other counry they never prefer IMPORTS over what their own countries make. For them, its the country first.

Yes, imports are also good to some extent. They raise the quality of the products that are being made in your country, due to competition. BUT, the main question is, how can you compete for quality, if your country DOES NOT even make that thing yet.

So, its very important for the Government to RESTRICT, the products, like CARS from being IMPORTED freely. Only after Pakistan is ABLE to make a CAR completely on its own, 100%, and that local company is STRONG enough to stand on its own and is making some profit, then and only then allow some kind of competition to keep that LOCAL company serious about success. Otherwise, the local companies can also get lazy and NOT reinvest in product, just like all those Assemblers (Suzuki, Indus, etc.) with all the protection from the government are doing right now in Pakistan.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will Again stress....

Indians are not blinded by patriotism... they don't support Indian Products out of sheer Nationalist feeling....

Many foreign companies thrive along with Indian companies in India because Indian's buy Foreign brands too...

Indians buy Made in India Products because they are decent in quality compared with Foreign imports, also Indian products give "Superior Value for Money"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kavs...

How You Doin.....

Well, We can benefitting by you comming here.. "SOMETIMES"

This is what I want to show to my countrymen. Look How much it Pains Indians to see their Country's Name being USED by us Pakistanis and THEY are here to Correct us...

We can learn from them, how PATRIOTIC they are.. If KAVS was not a Partriotic Indian, she would not Damn care what others say of her country, But she is an average PARTRIOTIC INDIAN, who has this feeling in her to support her country and correct us ill willed Pakistanis misperception about her Home land..

See We can learn even from our Hostile Neighboring country to be patriotic. Go to others Forums and SUPPORT Pakistan in every discussion.

Now How many PAKISTAIS WOULD DO, what KAVITA here is doing..

Can any Pakistani tell us that..

I try my best, but to be honest I can't be on all the Indian forums all the time.

and to answer you KAV.. YES, India put MahaBharat, above and beyond everything. Its sheer Patriotism that is fueling your industry, and have kept it afloat in the days prior to opening up of India's economy. Had it not been for Patriotism, Indians would have rioted and demanded better cars than just old AMBASSADOR Model that they BOUGHT with all the partiotism, for almost 50 years and continue to do so.. SINCE it was MADE in INDIA with Decades old technology.. They benefitted INDIA by being Patriotic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now is different story. Now India has all the International Players making Top of the line products in India with THEIR OWN WESTERN AND ORIENTAL TRANSFERRED technology into INDIA.

They are in INDIA for their own SURVIVAL. As GM is dying out in US. GM had a loss of 7 BILLION dollars Last year, mainly due to Ill Financial situation and a poor product line up.
    AND GM happens to be the WORLD BIGGES Auto Maker. The only places its grabbing any profit is operations out of EUROPE and US, due to not worrying about Pension, medicaid and other Heavy Overhead costs like in US and EUROPE.

Same thing with Ford of US. Its loosing money in US but making profit in CHINA and INDIA. This is due to CHEAP labor in those countries and not worrying about UNIONS and pension plans and health care cost like in US and EUROPE.

So, India is now riding on FOREIGN Technology Transfer. And those companies are in INDIA to make a buck and not for any other reason. Like in any business you set shop where you can mint the most money.. and Now, China and India are HOT markets due to sheer number of Middle Class in these two countries which can FINALLY afford to buy a Sub Compact SMALL Car..

Don't get too flattered MISS, this is also happening in other countries, like Malaysia, Thailand and even Pakistan..Althought Pakistan had a LATE start in Auto Making, but we are Fast Catching UP..

Just stay tuned..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No Mr. Datzburier...

I would still quote Indians and Pakistanis on the same level as far as Patriotism is concerned....

Indians want Maximum return for their money.... that's why Indian products flourish, coz they provide unmatched benefit in the form of

Lower Initial purchase
    Cheaper Spare Parts
    OK in quality (if not the best then not the worst in quality either)

if Indians were all for patriotism then there would have been no foreign company in India.... MARUTI-SUZUKI is still the largest Auto Maker in India..!!

Prior to Liberalisation, Indians had no choice but to accept whatever the Govt. allowed to be manufactured...

True it helped a few companies like TATA and BAJAJ learn how to make automobiles but eventually on opening of the economy, they had to fight for their share in the market.... they did this by Developing Contemporary products which gave the customer full "PAISA VASOOL"..!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correction, GM is making profit OUTSIDE of EUROPE and US operations like in ASIAN COUNTRIES..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh yes....

recently even i have been reading a lot abt Pakistan's economy rising fast.... GOOD FOR PAKISTAN... Good for us all...!!

that's all what everyone wants... PROSPERITY.... who wants to get one's relatives killed in Stupid wars...???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was talking about the INITIAL STEPS of the INDIAN Automakers like TATA etc.

They did benefitted the Patriotism Bubble and now they have just switched from one bubble to the next.....When the Govt of India opened its market to foreign competition, the New entrants brought THEIR OWN KOREAN, JAPANESE, EUROPEAN and US TECHNOLOGY, to INDIA and started from SCRATCH...

Why.. because they wanted to make money and were looking for some sort of Entrance in this Elephant of a market..

Again don't get too excited again, if I say something positive about India.

Its only matter of economics, why Foreign companies went to INDIA and let me educate you a bit, its for LOVE of INDIA or INDIAN people but to MAKE MONEY.. You go where you see opportunity.

Even if 0.1 % of Indian Population can afford to buy New cars that is about 1 MILLION cars per year, then the FOREIGN Auto Makers will jump in. This is why they are in INDIA, to make MONEY.. and along the way, they set up their plants and TATA also "LEARNED" to make better cars, AFTER these foreign Car maker started to establish there plants in INDIA.

How come there was no TATA INDICA, India's first Modern Car, prior to 1998. Its Live and learn.

I have read about TATA alot, and know about their Business strategy and Plan, they are following Japanese philosophy of establish and set shop in other countries now. Its all about live and learn. SO, Indians BENEFIT alot from Foreign Companies presence in INDIA and even now YES, NOW, they have ACQUIRED skills from FOREIGN automakers in INDIA, and LEARNED from Foreigner HOW TO MAKE A DECENT CAR.

Before there were whole foreign auto makers in India.

Yes.. Indian are still patriotic, and would BUY TATA over any Foreign Brand, because, first ITS INDIAN, and second it may offer same quality as NON INDIAN brand due to FOREIGN AUTO MAKERS ASSISTANCE which came to INDIA after opening up of India's economy.

You tell me MS KAV, how come INDIA was not able to MAKE TATA INDICAS, prior to Foreign Auto Maker were making all these Latest cars fully 100% in INDIA. THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN TECHNOLOGY TO INDIA from ground UP. Latest R&D of 100+ years from US, EUROPE and Japan. If it was not for Foreigner INDIANS still would have been driving in MARUTIS and Ambassadors...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gotta go HOME.. My Office time is over.. I stayed over my office time to answer you..

Good night

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Recently the Swift has turned out to be a winner for MARUTI-SUZUKI...

Indians can't seem to get enough of it... Maruti has more orders than it can deliver..!!

Support Pakistani Companies for a BETTER Pakistan -626373

Support Pakistani Companies for a BETTER Pakistan -626374

100% indigenously

If Indians would have been BLINDLY patriotic then would that have happened...???

The only positive point for Indian Automobile Industry due to the increased competition is that.... the likes of TATA will come out with better designed products and attractive schemes for the customer to retain it's market share...

and since TATA, BAJAJ, MAHINDRA have taken up the challenge and made that Indian Dream possible... it does makes every Indian including me proud..!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh yes.. I totally agree that Indians did learn to make cars from Foreign help...

No denying abt that..... but fact is that we have learnt it well... so well that now we can boldly challenge the foreign makers itself..!!

and yes the Foreign players are in India to make profit out of its huge market.... they are not here for charity... I 100% Agree on that...
    but it has turned out as a blessing for India.... and rightly we are capitalizing on it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Glad that we Finally agree on something.

I am not here to play devil's advocate (Poking fun at anyone) here but simply to show to my people to please SUPPORT Pakistani Companies and Products so that we too can make Cars that can be of International Quality.

India has been substantial progress, thats wonderful. As I have said many times before, Prosperity breed goodwill, in any region. And Prosperity, good jobs, good will, among the general public of South Asia is long over due.

Glad to see Both India and Pakistan finally making great progress. India had a little head start and alot of foreign help, specially in 1990s, and their own effort too, lets not discount that, and now Indians are seeing good results in all the fields.

Pakistan although was AHEAD of INDIA, in attracting Foreign Investment, specially DURING 1960s. Chrysler of USA was in Pakistan in 1960s assembling cars, LONG before it went international and WAY WAY WAY before any American company came to INDIA. BUT........ Unfortunately, one of our Crazy political Leader, Zulficar Ali Bhutto, NATIONALIZED all the Pakistanis Industries, meaning he FORCEFULLY let Government of Pakistan, take over all the private industries. Which led to FOREIGNER running away from Pakistan.

Imagine if the NATIONALIZATION of 1970s had not happened, Pakistan would have been ALOT RICHER... It won't be too crazy to say, that Pakistan may even be at the LEVEL of SOUTH KOREA. Yes, South Korea was behing Pakistan in 1960s, in Banking and Even at attracting Automobile sector investment, but what can we say now.

Our Politicians failed us miserably.
    Uptil 1999 our country was being looted by corrupt politicians, and thankfully, General Musharraf came to power. He along with his finance minister of that time now Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shaukat Aziz, introduced many Business friendly policies, which have led to current growth in Pakistan's economy. I hope this team of Shaukat Aziz and Parvez Musharaf remain in power for atleast 5 more years to put the country on solid economic growth.

From the debt ridden, economy, which was slowing down along with couple of weeks of foreign exchange left when Nawaz Shareef was overthrown by military Coup, in 1999, to now, when we have solid economic growth of close to 8% and 12Billion Dollar of Foreign Ex. reserve, and auto and finance sector that is booming, Pakistan is finally looking at good old days of the 1960s, all over again.

Hopefully, both Pakistan and India will continue to prosper and we can be proud of our collective region of South Asia, and the World no longer would see South Asia as Most poverty stricken region.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo Rules...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datz:, Pakistan is finally looking at good old days of the 1960s, all over again.

Hopefully, both Pakistan and India will continue to prosper and we can be proud of our collective region of South Asia, and the World no longer would see South Asia as Most poverty stricken region.

InshaAllah
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Insha Allah, definately with grace of God, and hard work all is possible.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

REVO is a true Revolution, no doubt.
    Live life to the fullest.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Man, I am just overwhelmed by how much Misinformation is out there about Pakistan's first car.

Just type the word, Habib Sitara on Yahoo or Google, you will be swarmed with so many websites, making fun of this car and also Pakistan.

Its just sad. There is also some sites you will come across, when you type Adam REVO, but ALOT more website all over the world are reporting Habib Sitara that GOLF Cart as First Pakistani car.. Its unbelievable.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datz
    u r right. when i first came to know about this car i was excited but when i saw it i thought what?.. .. and this cart was initially publicised as pakistan's first car.. thats why you get those types of search results..

the sitara city car isnt a car because it is more like a rickshaw.. a door-less dangerous machine.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who/what firm was responsible for the body design of the 'Revo'?.I know the engine is sourced from 'Wuling'. I'm curious about how the car was put together.And, what is the actual price paid to put the car in one's driveway, tax/registration included?.This is a great effort by this Feroz Khan individual and i hope his company grows from here on!...
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@nightsurfer bhai, yes I was shocked to see, why are they still reporting it as Pakistan's first car, but when you dig a little, the date on those website dates back to 2004, I guess this is when that Sitara Golf Cart thing was released. And Revo The Real first Pakistani Car was released on April - 26, 2005. Yes, I remember its Birth Date. This is turning point in our Nation's Auto Industry. And the future looks bright.
    Insha-Allah, this car and also Pakistan's auto industry will go up from now onward.

@nick
    The REVO was completely design in Pakistan. The CEO Feroz Khan has alot of International experience, from a friend of mine, I came to know Feroz Khan has about 17 Year of US experience in High Level Executive position. This person is well accomplished and has used his own personal money to get this project going. He is very bright gentleman, and already owns another company by the name of Jibran Engineering which supplies parts, auto molding, etc. to all the auto assembler in Pakistan like Toyota, Honda and Suzuki.

About the car. The most basic 800CC costs Pak. Rs. 279,000 plus registration etc. I read somewhere is another Rs. 7,000. So you can have the car out the door at Pak Rs. 286,000 or in Indian rupees, I think 1 In. Rs is now 1.26 Pak Rs.

So, in terms of Indian Rs. It cost In Rs. 227,000 out the door with registration, etc. included.

What about Indian TATA Indica, how much does that cost out the door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List