Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Webber did not want new wing, says engineer
    An unnamed 'senior engineer' at Red Bull said that Mark Webber did not find the new front wing any more effective than the old one and only wanted it back when there was one left.
    oh no!! ... here we go again (the indian soap continues) ... steve i think thats what u wanted to hear/read officially .. now webber not in comfortable position...

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -108585

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

steve bro, congrats on 100th page of this thread -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 .. its all becuse of u ... we're exact in the mid season and this thread has already hit a century -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ... i don't know about previous years, this could be normal thing though in past seasons ... anyway i think its good...

KEEP IT ROLLING MAN -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaAaAy ... A Centuryy Kooolll .... My first Century no Actually second .... First one was on the Bike and 3 wheelers section .. where my topic made a century

Ahan .. Uk You From Peshawar .... Now I noticed..... Tell Me howzzzzz My Peshawar Doing These Days i know it was very hot last few days nd today was a little bit better ..... missing it soo much
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Paula who would Be In comfortable Position If there is a Bottle In Between His Legs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

steve is ignoring all this till now ...
    Steve has taken a vow of celibacy He ain't going to express his views, only going to post news, that's all Love is really blind i tell ya

UK, i think u don't want me to watch any race now... if i m going to have these **** stuff then i m better off not watching anymore ...
    Come on! We know you like seeing him

An unnamed 'senior engineer' at Red Bull said that Mark Webber did not find the new front wing any more effective than the old one and only wanted it back when there was one left.
    An unnamed source told me that Webber was very upset because he also wanted to have square tires on his car instead of round ones But once he saw Vettel with the round ones, he absolutely wanted to run with round tires too although he had been complaining about the normal tires. Another unnamed source said, Webber wanted to race in reverse, but once informed that Vettel was going to race the normal way, he decided to do the same poor Red Bull had to bend over backwards to accommodate Webber's unreasonable demands.
    Stay tuned for more news from " unnamed " and " reliable " source.

we're exact in the mid season and this thread has already hit a century -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ... i don't know about previous years, this could be normal thing though in past seasons
    Previous threads reached a maximum of 80-90 pages in total. This is a first for Pakwheels F1 thread.

@Eddie

Ahan .. Uk You From Peshawar .... Now I noticed..... Tell Me howzzzzz My Peshawar Doing These Days i know it was very hot last few days nd today was a little bit better ..... missing it soo much
    So, you once had access to good stuff Must be hard having used and supplied good stuff from here to go and make do with stuff you are giving Steve now

When were you here little bro and doing what? It's same old same old.Yeah, the last few days were, lets just say unbearable. Not only the heat, but going from almost no load shedding to 4-5 hours of it.

Your information is spot on. The weather changed yesterday, infact last night around this time it started to rain. Was cloudy most of the day, no rain but quite pleasant.

The city is pretty much the same. Don't know when you were here last time but am sure it hasn't changed much from that time.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ohhhhh.... Kool I Know Its Raining Now at the moment m writing this .....

I come To Peshawar Every Year celebrated my birthdays more there than i celebrated here in khi .... i come to peshawar every year ..last visit was last year in oct nd will be there in this oct too . oh i love that place more than i love khi .....

Nd yeah i know the situation was preety bad there loadsheding .. but seems now the weather is good now .... hoping you enjoying the rain

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

The Video;

Alonso is asked-that Valentino Rossi said he is slow and clam when not riding a motor bike, what about you? (Alonso) to which he says he likes going fast and everything he does is fast and even breathes fast. He is methodical and things in his life are carefully planned.

The interviewer asks if he had every dreamt that he would be a Ferrari driver one day and driving at Fiorana track in the Ferrari Italia to which he says it was not really a dream because in Spain F1 was not shown on TV when he was a small boy. Its a different feeling now, being a Ferrari driver, passionate/over whelming/intense.

The journalist says, credit should be given to your sister in that case. ( The story behind that is, his father made a small go kart for his sister, but she showed no interest in it, and Alonso, who was 3 years old at the time got in it, had to put two bricks in the kart to reach the pedals and he never stopped driving it )

About his expectations from the season, he says it's obviously to win, it's almost an obligation and is hopping to do well, win and beat Schuumacher in races because he is their rival now.

He likes honest people and has some trust issues. Also finds it hard to open up to new people. Thinks he is very competitive and when things are not going right he gets very angry and looses the plot( something along those lines )

When asked if it's true, he is good at mimicking people, he says pretty good but he only does it in-front of people he is comfortable with, close friends, confidants. Which famous person does he like to imitate, is it Schumacher? To which he says, no, in F1, it's Bernie Eccelstone.

The happiest he felt in the last few days was when he was officially presented as a Ferrari driver and he first put on the red cap and red shirt. That was the happiest time in recent past and saddest was when his grand mother passed away in August. He grew up with her and misses her a lot and found it very difficult to cope with her death.

The first time he got a call from King of Spain, Juan Carlos, who is a big fan of motor sport, was in 2003. He takes a lot of interest and even discusses strategies with him or talk about different tire compounds etc.
    His father has been of great help to him and always told him to try and drive for Ferrari. ( As a kid, his dream was to drive for Mclaren because that was Senna's team )

Rossi once said he was impressed with seeing his own video and the speed of his bike. His reply is something like, yes, in the car we feel as if we are going too slowly but once i had a retirement and i watched the cars go by at one corner and i thought this is insane, these guys are crazy, but when you get strapped in a car your opinion changes.

Asked to do a fast lap, he says maybe later and that it's a fantastic car. The journalist tells him if he knew the car was fine tuned by Michael Schumacher. Alonso says, yes he knows and that he, Schumacher has done a great job with the car, it's a great racing car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ohhhhh.... Kool I Know Its Raining Now at the moment m writing this .....

I come To Peshawar Every Year celebrated my birthdays more there than i celebrated here in khi .... i come to peshawar every year ..last visit was last year in oct nd will be there in this oct too . oh i love that place more than i love khi .....

Nd yeah i know the situation was preety bad there loadsheding .. but seems now the weather is good now .... hoping you enjoying the rain
    So it's official then. You come here every year to pick the good stuff, then add stuff to it over there and sell it Paula will be very interested in that.

Yeah, it's raining right now. You are pretty up-to-date with your information
    Load shedding wasn't bad all of june and most of july, but it got really bad in the last few days with the heat.

Alright Eddie, next time you come here let me know. We can meet probably? And i can see the stuff you are taking from here and might give you some to take for Paula and some good stuff for Steve too. I will most likely not be here starting second week of August up until the first week of Nov. But anytime after that would be great.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i will be there in first week of oct thats for sure ... yess i will surely meet you InshAllah

And Yes I am Up to date With the Info and i know its accurate too spot on

and sure why know i will give some to paula and steve if you want me to deliver it to them no problem it that

@the Video How Did You Just Translated that ?? wanna share the secret ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK, m_waqas and Blackeye117
    Congrats to you guys too for the Century, I can't do it on my own and it is you guys help that makes it possible.

Waqas, here is summary of what amount of replies/pages this topic has achieved in past.
    Season 2006 only 16 Pages.
    Season 2007 62 Pages. (Record)
    Season 2008 71 Pages. (New Record)
    Season 2009 88 Pages. (New Record)

So in general we are getting more replies after every season passed.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lets c How mAny Pages We Can Score Till The End Of The Season .....

By The Way Its A Great Pleasure To Be With You Guys You Really are Good Brother You really Know How To Help And How Laugh With Each Other ... Cant Describe My Feelings In Words .. Its just Amazing ..Thanks To Allah That I came Here And joined You Guyzz
    May Allah Always Keeps Us Safe And Happy Ameen

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this (100th page celebration) calls for a party ... steve i m going to come-over to your place.. even if i m not invited ...

Steve has taken a vow of celibacy
    ... how boring ... don't worry he will break that vow once he gets super high on eddie's substance ...

Come on! We know you like seeing him
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... seriously UK i m gonna miss every race now...

So, you once had access to good stuff Must be hard having used and supplied good stuff from here to go and make do with stuff you are giving Steve now
    ... so eddie's been trading under your very own nose.. and u didn't know.. seems like his roots are in peshawar.. and can't live without good stuff...

By The Way Its A Great Pleasure To Be With You Guys You Really are Good Brother You really Know How To Help And How Laugh With Each Other ... Cant Describe My Feelings In Words .. Its just Amazing ..Thanks To Allah That I came Here And joined You Guyzz
    May Allah Always Keeps Us Safe And Happy Ameen
    ... oh come on now.. don't be sentimental about it.. i know u are just happy to have found a damn addicted customer on this thread (steve )...

I will most likely not be here starting second week of August up until the first week of Nov.
    hmm.. another 'european' tour? ... u are going to attend monza grand-prix, aren't u??.. just like u described attending italian gp with some hot italian chick ... lucky u.. remember me.. or find some french hottie for my sake..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@alonso's pushto translated by uk..

buddy u made it up..right??.. but u did a decent job ... avoided bashing schumi.. 'you' even praisd him ...

and king of spain thingy was too much ...

about mimiking question i thought 'your' answer would be "a whining hamilton"...

and how did u know he started racing because of his sister's withdrawal??.. that was very imaginative of u.. were u trying to force on the fact that 'behind every man's success, there's a lady behind that" or whatever along those lines??...

Congrats to you guys too for the Century, I can't do it on my own and it is you guys help that makes it possible.
    thankyou thankyou.. its nothing yaar ...

i will be there in first week of oct thats for sure ... yess i will surely meet you InshAllah

and sure why know i will give some to paula and steve if you want me to deliver it to them no problem it that
    meet him and bring whatever he sends for me without 'sniffing' it ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    yea so whats the big deal, why would webber want his main rival vettel get something he likes. why is it so hard for the 'senior engineer' to understand that. webber is driving for championship, not to make best friends.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea so whats the big deal, why would webber want his main rival vettel get something he likes. why is it so hard for the 'senior engineer' to understand that. webber is driving for championship, not to make best friends.
    ditto -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

Massa: Poor first half spurs me on
    Felipe Massa admits he is not at all happy with how the first half of the season has gone for him, but says recent setbacks have given him fresh motivation to turn his fortunes around.

McLaren not favouring Lewis Hamilton over Jenson Button
    McLaren will not favour Lewis Hamilton over Jenson Button, despite Hamilton leading the championship from his team-mate at the season's halfway point.

^ ya right ... another battle brewing.. this should help ferrari but i think button will succumb to pressure from Mclaren..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Russian GP deal 'very close', say officials
    Moscow officials bidding to bring Formula 1 to the Russian capital believe they are “very close” to sealing a deal with Bernie Ecclestone.

F1 aims for South Africa and Russia
    South Africa and Russia could soon be among the countries staging Formula 1 grands prix, according to the sport's commercial kingpin Bernie Ecclestone.

^ Bernie is going berserk ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

here's something for Schumi fans ...

BBC Sport - F1 - Michael Schumacher promises to fight on

@hulk...
    buddy u'll find some hamilton stuff there too ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Villeneuve confirms Durango tie-up<!-- end title -->
    Jacques Villeneuve has confirmed that he has partnered with Italian outfit Durango in his bid to return to Formula 1 as a team owner.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Resta to sit out Hockenheim practice<!-- end title -->
    Force India has announced that it will not run Paul di Resta in Friday practice at Hockenheim due to Bridgestone's tyre strategy for the event.

Alonso: Ferrari fired-up by tough races<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso says Ferrari has become even more focused and determined to get back on top following its recent run of poor results.

Vettel: Home GP no extra pressure<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel is confident that his home crowd will not put any extra pressure on him in this weekend's German Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Tyres tipped to spice up Hockenheim<!-- end title -->
    The German Grand Prix could be spiced up by Bridgestone's decision to allocate super soft and hard tyre compounds, according to Williams technical director Sam Michael.

Sullivan joins stewards for Germany<!-- end title -->
    Danny Sullivan will be the drivers' representative on the stewards' panel for this weekend's German Grand Prix at Hockenheim.

@m_waqas and RedBull_ar
    You guys, are only thinking about the wing situation from Webber's perspective and not from team's perspective, otherwise you guys would not be commenting such ignorantly of the situation.

First thing that has to be considered is if that news piece is true then Webber does not like the wing, but Vettel have found something extra with that wing. Now Webber only decides to use the wing after the other wing fails, while RedBull decides to put it on Vettel's car as they knows that Vettel like that wing. Just tell me is @RedBull_ar's question should not be opposite that why Webber wants to stop the team to give some thing which Vettel likes.

Second, in that race Webber have a new floor, and also using Vettel's lighter chasis while Vettel was using Webber's heavy chasis and don't have the new floor. So why can't Vettel have the new wing is beyond imagination.

Lastly, I am asking logical questions so please try to reply it in logical manner before criticising me for "Blind Love".

@m_waqas and Blackeye117
    Guys, please check the MotoGP thread for this weekend's Laguna Seca GP timings.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->
    @m_waqas and RedBull_ar
    You guys, are only thinking about the wing situation from Webber's perspective and not from team's perspective, otherwise you guys would not be commenting such ignorantly of the situation.

First thing that has to be considered is if that news piece is true then Webber does not like the wing, but Vettel have found something extra with that wing. Now Webber only decides to use the wing after the other wing fails, while RedBull decides to put it on Vettel's car as they knows that Vettel like that wing. Just tell me is @RedBull_ar's question should not be opposite that why Webber wants to stop the team to give some thing which Vettel likes.

Second, in that race Webber have a new floor, and also using Vettel's lighter chasis while Vettel was using Webber's heavy chasis and don't have the new floor. So why can't Vettel have the new wing is beyond imagination.
    for me the reason is simple, webber didnt want vettel to get any kind of advantage. yes im not thinking from teams perspective, since ive lost respect for redbull, i want them to lose badly, and yes webber isnt thinking from teams perspective aswell, hes being mean, because he wants to be a champion and this might be his last chance

being a good boy doesnt get u much in F1 i guess.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->
    Lastly, I am asking logical questions so please try to reply it in logical manner before criticising me for "Blind Love".
    this being an open forum, i can oppose ur opinion thou criticizing wud be a harsh word to describe it, and i hope i came down as logical.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye117

It would be great to meet you little bro. The stuff i give you, i hope you will hand over to Paula without mixing any of your stuff with it. You can do the mixing bit with stuff you provide to Steve

@the Video How Did You Just Translated that ?? wanna share the secret ?
    I speak Italian
    LOL! joking. Na, the translation was on some website and let's just say i know someone who speaks Italian, who helped with the translation. No other secret.

@m_waqas

so eddie's been trading under your very own nose.. and u didn't know.. seems like his roots are in peshawar.. and can't live without good stuff...
    You know something, Eddie probably takes a couple of pounds of real stuff from here, then mixes a few kilos of chuna to it and stays in business for a year. He has been doing this for years from what i can tell from his replies. The up side, I can send you some good stuff and maybe you can make Steve sniff a little bit

hmm.. another 'european' tour? ... u are going to attend monza grand-prix, aren't u??
    Wish i was going to the Italian GP That's more of a dream for now. But, yes, going on vacations. Maybe we can plan a trip to Italy together? I even have an idea how to generate funds so we go in style. Eddie, the drug dealer, comes here and takes a hundred kilos of stuff from here. I make sure he gets the really good stuff and at a cheap rate. Once he sells that, all four of us, in the leadership of WTE, proceed

@alonso's pushto translated by uk..

buddy u made it up..right??.
    LOL! no i didn't.

and how did u know he started racing because of his sister's withdrawal??
    This is only for Paula. Rub Paula
    about mimiking question i thought 'your' answer would be "a whining hamilton"...
    What can i do yaar, the guy insists on Bernie, at around 3:45 in the video.

and king of spain thingy was too much ...
    Again, 5:11 to about 5:25

F1 aims for South Africa and Russia
    South Africa and Russia could soon be among the countries staging Formula 1 grands prix, according to the sport's commercial kingpin Bernie Ecclestone.
    Russia will, not so sure about South Africa in the near future. They butchered a lovely track. Don't know what the state of affairs is now. Russia has long been talked about, and they were designing a track there some time back, again that Tilke guy was going to be responsible for it

Closed Thread

User Tag List