Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    I know you and i am going to kill you

I don't know any Yasir, and as he says in his email, he is rather new to Pakwheels. Anyway, chor yaar, can't be bothered with him, or as our esteemed Chaudary Sahib of Gujrat says, Matti pawo.

Maybe, some day you will launch your own magazine, a real one, i will write for that
    I am honored by your last words!Seriously, thanks for the respect -

I will one day InshaAllah launch my own in collaboration with you guys, the board of directors will consist of around 100-200 people at my mag, every guy gets a piece.

I have not check my mails for about a week, will check them today to see whether I have got any mail asking me writing for the blog. I will only write when see the blog online first otherwise I would not do that.
    Fair enough, I asked many many people to write and they did on just my single request like you guys did...single mail and they did it. Man, if my parents could know the amount of respect and word I had with you guys,,they won't be able to believe it!
    I am gonna get alot more gaaliya in simple words coming soon!
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HAIL ALONSO!! -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

I will one day InshaAllah launch my own in collaboration with you guys, the board of directors will consist of around 100-200 people at my mag, every guy gets a piece.
    i'd like to be the part of that ,.. i can write some stuff too ..

Paula that was One Great Pic Loved It ....
    lolz... thanks eddie.. i hope u noticed the lil alonso at the tail of one plane ..

@saadtn1..
    thanks brother for the vdo.. i was looking for that ...

did anyone think schumi's failed attempt to block barr was dangerous?..

steve buddy.. i need the highlights timings .. please..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I hate safety car rules. Maybe it made what would have been a dull race interesting, but they, race control, is throwing out the safety car way too often for my liking and that too for for debris It would make sense on a track like Monaco or maybe Singapore, but not here i think. It's spicing up the show artificially.

Vettel's antics...

Schumacher, i don't know. It was extremely dangerous what he did. We saw a couple of weeks back-what can happen. Having said that, Schumacher is a hard racer, has always been and it's that ruthless approach that makes drivers like him successful. The small matter that it was Barrichello, who has been going around telling the world by virtue of his biography what happened in those years at Ferrari, made Schumacher make it even harder.

He is under investigation and anything from a fine, to a grid drop to a suspended race ban is possible.

Same should and most probably will be given to Renault. Their blind lolly-pop man caused a crash which could have been very bad. Same fate awaits Mercedes pit crew for Rosberg's incident.

I was thinking about RedBull's performance and I think this RB6 is almost similar to FW14B, Williams FW14B was a classic and in the hands of Mansell that car was unstoppable. Certainly RB6 has not got the same level of dominant performance with respect to result but in Qualifying it is equal to FW14B.
    Quite possibly. Both were designed by the same guy, but here Red Bull's advantage was down to the track lay out. There is no way they are so much quicker unless something magical has happened in 6 days. They will be good at Spa too, but this goo? I don't think so.

As for the RedBull's and Ferrari's flexi wings, I was thinking so these are same front wing for RedBull which create controversy in British GP, Right??? or Are these new ones coming out of nowhere for German GP and now here.
    In Ferrari's case, it's the same wing. Red Bull brought an evolution of their front wing here, with new end plates but they are basically the same wings which were given the all clear by FIA.

i'd like to be the part of that ,.. i can write some stuff too ..
    I don't think so. He is not the new Hugh Hefner. You `ll have to take your work some place else, i think

steve was seriously missing his usual punching bag and was trying to pull me into the fight with him
    You mean a lot more to Steve, for obvious reasons and we can't discuss those on this thread. Let's just call them your " special " abilities

And just like the picture, Alonso did hang onto the Red Bulls. Chromes, and Cuore, yours is almost that kinda colour and name starts with "C" Maybe some stuff aimed at Chromes is going towards your car

@saadtn1

Thanks, and thanks for posting the video <label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label>

@The drug dealer

Dark clouds gathering again. Might have another downpour.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Webber charges to Hungarian GP win<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber took the lead of the Formula 1 world championship with victory in an enthralling Hungarian Grand Prix.

Code:
    Hungarian GP Race Results
    Pos  Driver        Team                       Time
     1.  Webber        Red Bull-Renault           1h41:05.571
     2.  Alonso        Ferrari                    +    17.821
     3.  Vettel        Red Bull-Renault           +    19.252
     4.  Massa         Ferrari                    +    27.474
     5.  Petrov        Renault                    +  1:13.100
     6.  Hulkenberg    Williams-Cosworth          +  1:16.700
     7.  De la Rosa    Sauber-Ferrari             +     1 lap
     8.  Button        McLaren-Mercedes           +     1 lap
     9.  Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari             +     1 lap
    10.  Barrichello   Williams-Cosworth          +     1 lap
    11.  Schumacher    Mercedes                   +     1 lap
    12.  Buemi         Toro Rosso-Ferrari         +     1 lap
    13.  Liuzzi        Force India-Mercedes       +     1 lap
    14.  Kovalainen    Lotus-Cosworth             +    3 laps
    15.  Trulli        Lotus-Cosworth             +    3 laps
    16.  Glock         Virgin-Cosworth            +    3 laps
    17.  Senna         HRT-Cosworth               +    3 laps
    18.  Di Grassi     Virgin-Cosworth            +    4 laps
    19.  Yamamoto      HRT-Cosworth               +    4 laps
    Fastest lap: Vettel, 1:22.362

Not classified/retirements:
    Driver        Team                         On lap
    Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes             25
    Kubica        Renault                      25
    Rosberg       Mercedes                     17
    Sutil         Force India-Mercedes         17
    Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari           2
    Code:
    World Championship Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Webber       161        1.  Red Bull-Renault          312
     2.  Hamilton     157        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          304
     3.  Vettel       151        3.  Ferrari                   238
     4.  Button       147        4.  Mercedes                  132
     5.  Alonso       141        5.  Renault                   106
     6.  Massa         97        6.  Force India-Mercedes       47
     7.  Rosberg       94        7.  Williams-Cosworth          40
     8.  Kubica        89        8.  Sauber-Ferrari             23
     9.  Schumacher    38        9.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         10
    10.  Sutil         35       
    11.  Barrichello   30       
    12.  Petrov        17       
    13.  Kobayashi     17       
    14.  Liuzzi        12       
    15.  Hulkenberg    10       
    16.  Buemi          7       
    17.  De la Rosa     6       
    18.  Alguersuari    3
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Horner dismisses legality complaints<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner has brushed off complaints from rival teams about the legality of his pace-setting RB6 as an 'inevitable' consequence of producing such a fast car this season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Red Bull not expecting easy race<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing is refusing to get carried away that its dominant form so far in Hungary means only extreme bad luck can stop it sealing an easy 1-2 finish.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton denies title hopes are fading<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton is confident his world championship hopes are not fading away on the back of continued frustrations for his McLaren team.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Massa: Red Bull will be hard to reel in<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa concedes it is going to be a tough task for Ferrari to close down the points gap to Red Bull Racing over the remainder of the season - judging by the advantage its title rival has enjoyed in Hungary this weekend.
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->
    Kovalainen expects Virgin threat to grow<!-- end title -->
    Heikki Kovalainen is expecting the battle between Lotus and Virgin to be quickest of the new teams to close up in the remaining races of the season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Whitmarsh accepts drivers' frustration<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh says his drivers are right not to be totally happy with how his team has performed this year - after former boss Ron Dennis criticised the duo for speaking out.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Petrov not thinking about future<!-- end title -->Vitaly Petrov plans to banish thoughts about his Formula 1 future until the end of the season - despite an impressive performance in Hungary boosting his chances of remaining at Renault next year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Barrichello: Williams hasn't lost ground<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello does not believe Williams has been leapfrogged by rivals recently, and is confident it will be higher up the grid again by Spa.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Drivers play down dirty grid situation<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica and Nico Hulkenberg do not reckon having qualified on the 'even' side of the Hungarian Grand Prix grid will be as big as disadvantage as has been predicted.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that was brilliant hexing on your part UK.. poor chrome.. hamilton DNF has spiced up the drivers' championship results... HULK buddy, what r your views on hamilton's race ...

He is not the new Hugh Hefner. You `ll have to take your work some place else, i think
    lolz.. how do u know man?.. i should give him some ideas on the contents for his potential mag and then we'll see ...

schumi did well upto the point where he was being too aggressive/defensive..

i need to see the highlights of the race to get to know what happened during safety car period... i was surprised to see webber and alonso ahead of vettel at lap 48 or so(thats when i rejoined the race) ...

steve i think i 've also earned some fresh dose of pit-babes, haven't i?? .. please do the needfull...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Barrichello slams 'crazy' Schumacher<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello slammed Michael Schumacher's driving during the Hungarian Grand Prix as 'horrendous' after the pair nearly crashed.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton: Retirement a big points blow<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton admitted that his retirement from the Hungarian Grand Prix was a significant blow to his title bid.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Vettel says he should have won easily<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel believes that the Hungarian Grand Prix would have been "a walk in the park" for him were it not for a drive-through penalty that dropped him to third place.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso: Ferrari must find more speed<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso says the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend should act as a warning to Ferrari that it still needs to find a lot more speed, even though he was able to fend off Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull for second.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher defends Hungary driving<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher refuted claims of "horrendous" and "crazy" driving from Rubens Barrichello after the pair nearly came together during the latter stages of the Hungarian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault, Mercedes fined for pit incidents<!-- end title -->
    Renault has been fined $50,000 for the unsafe release of Robert Kubica during a pitstop at the Hungarian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->De la Rosa elated with points finish<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa was elated with his performance at the Hungarian Grand Prix after Sauber's first double points finish of the season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher gets 10-place grid penalty<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher will lose ten places on the starting grid for the Belgian Grand Prix after being penalised for his driving in Hungary.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault thrilled with Petrov's result<!-- end title -->
    Renault declared itself delighted with Vitaly Petrov's performance in Hungary as the Russian rookie delivered a career-best fifth place, having qualified seventh.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams member escapes serious injury<!-- end title -->
    The Williams mechanic hit by the flying wheel from Nico Rosberg's car escaped serious injury after the incident during the Hungarian Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revitalised Ferrari mean business

here's Mark Hughes (BBC F1 commentary box producer) on the threat posed by Ferrari in the championship...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Barrichello: No point in Schumacher chat<!-- end title -->Rubens Barrichello says he will not talk to Michael Schumacher about their Hungarian GP incident, because the Brazilian feels it will not change anything.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Brawn: Schumacher not dangerous<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP team boss Ross Brawn has insisted that Michael Schumacher did not make any deliberately dangerous movements when trying to block Rubens Barrichello in the Hungarian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FIA to ramp up wing tests for Belgium<!-- end title -->
    The FIA has moved to try to bring an end to Formula 1's flexible front wing row by telling teams it will ramp up the deflection tests from the next race in Belgium, AUTOSPORT has learned.

@UK
    I think the penalty for Vettel was correct but at which point they have thought of giving him the penalty, the video they have shown just after the notification of Penalty was at the start of last lap behind safety car, but I think Vettel was even more behind at the last 2 corners at the restart while Webber was chasing Safety Car.

As for Renault and Mercedes, they both have made horrible mistakes but why we have loose wheel in Hungarian GP most often then anywhere else, 2006 Alonso's Renault, 2009 Alonso's Renault, now Nico Rosberg's Mercedes. Renault's constructor points should have been deducted for that stupidity, not only they have done un safe release of their driver but also ruins other team's driver's race.

Also it was the first time in many years to see an engine blow up on the 2nd lap of the race.

Bernie have visited NASCAR's event so may be he has takes some clues from them of creating a bit artificial excitement by sending Safety Car randomly.

@m_waqas
    Michal is always like that and thats what makes him a great driver, he should have back off today as it was known that Mercedes is not faster then Williams. In general it was a bad day for Mercedes team as they one driver loose wheel other gets 10 place penalty for the next race.

Here are the first re-telecast timings for tomorrow:
    Pre Race Show 6:30 AM
    Race 7:30 AM
    Post Race Show 9:15 AM

No, you are not entitled to any treat because our deal is for Alonso's Win and 2nd place finish is the first looser.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@schmi
    He is a hard racer but the move he did today was very dangerous...he should get fined for that...

@redbull and ferrari

ferrari was very slow..spacially in the second sector...maclaren had a good setup but gear failure .

@mercedes tyre issue

with the speed the tyre went through the second pit was very fast...could have injured some crew...has any fine being imposed on them or not?
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone who has read the rules and regulations would know that what Schumi did was perfectly legal. But FIA had to do something because they saw the move as 'morally' wrong.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think I missed Some Entertainment This Week ... Now Have To download the race ... downloadinggggg ...........
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is correct to defend the position but when the driver is beside you, you have to give racing room to the other driver, which schumacher didn't.I think the penalty is fair enough. And thumbs up for Alonso's driving.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kab start ho raha hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ karakoram

race sunday ko 5 bajay ho chuki hai. dobara Monday subah 7:30 pe lagay gi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bad sunday, bad bad bad sunday.i was very disappointed by Hamiltons luck, (i think) it was due to the blown diffusers that hamilton and button not showing good results, i was so angry i throw the glass on the wall.it is confirmed 3rd position for hami, but engine blow...(i think) bad luck for hamilton, but there are still 8 or 9 races are left INSHALLAH hamilton will be 2nd time wdc.

i was praying for alonso to win this race vettel for the third and webber for second.....but dammmmnnnnn!!!! webber was so quick. i dont know what is in the car...i really amazed and p***** by RBR winning every race, there is something fishy in there car. i dont want to see RBR to win championship any.its gonna b ferrari or mclaren.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alliereyaz... Bulls Are Quick But Prancing Horse Was Chasing Them Vell And One Of The Bulls Held Up The Prancing Horse And The OTher Bull Went For A enough Lead To change its Tyres And get Back In Secon or Even First ... Simple Team Orders .... But Sleeping In The Race Is Not A Good Thing To Do ..Coz Not Every One Is Like Kimi To sleep At High Speeds .... Thats What I Heard So far Will Watch the race and tell what had happened
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolz @allireyaz... bro it happens sometimes ...

No, you are not entitled to any treat because our deal is for Alonso's Win and 2nd place finish is the first looser.
    steve i 've been trying very hard to get alonso on top.. i think my efforts deserve some of the goodies ...

schumi's move was dangerous but barr is being tad over sensitve about that ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -115771