Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Newey hospitalised after Ginetta crash<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing technical director Adrian Newey has been taken to hospital for precautionary checks after an accident in a Ginetta G50 race at Snetterton today.

Here is the video of this crash:
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ m_waqas

I know its not possible, but just lets suppose alonso's points are given to massa. You know what is going to happen in next race? RBR team boss will be telling vettel in next race webber is quicker than you, let him pass and webber's points will be given to vettel
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ladies,

Schumi is a cry baby? I can't believe it! or he's the stig.
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ToofaneBatameezi View Post
    Ladies,

Schumi is a cry baby? I can't believe it! or he's the stig.
    lolz.. ya.. stig would be mighty happy with schumi only if he had killed barr...

great crash.. what was newey thinking.. its not the age to race ... i hope now he makes faulty wings for rbr...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari seeking new ideas over break
    Stefano Domenicali expects the Ferrari staff to return from the compulsory summer break refreshed and full of ideas that help the team with the push for the championship over the last seven races.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    What???????

So for you its Newey's fault, do you know the other driver has first clipped him into spin before another driver crashes sideways into his car.

@Toofan
    Michal can be anything but he is certainly never been a cry-baby that's for sure, although his antics have made other drivers cry many times.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    no i watched the clip carefully and i know its not newey's fault (though he may be going a tad slow )... but i was saying that because of his age factor.. his body can't bear those accidents anymore.. he might expire in those crashes ...

newey is an asset to rbr.. should take care of himself else why doesn't he drive RBR F1 cars himself ... he'll get paid double ... vettel and newey as two RBR drivers ... i wonder who will be the favored driver then ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Genius: Then what did he did there? Just when Rubens came beside him he gave him a side(as we call it here). I think its a an act of desperation, he has not got any worthy position that lives upto his name after his comeback.
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ToofaneBatameezi View Post
    Genius: Then what did he did there? Just when Rubens came beside him he gave him a side(as we call it here). I think its a an act of desperation, he has not got any worthy position that lives upto his name after his comeback.
    ... what have u just said... there will be price to pay for it..

Alonso: Title experience may be key
    Fernando Alonso believes the fact he and his two McLaren rivals have experience of winning the world title could play to their advantage as the championship pressure increases over the decisive phase of the season.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso: Title chances are 50 per cent<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso says he has a 50 per cent chance of winning the championship this year, and he reckons he will close the gap on the leaders by the end of the season.

Ralf Schumacher jumps to brother's defence
    Ralf Schumacher has jumped to the defence of elder brother Michael amid continuing criticism of the seven-time world champion's performances in 2010.

Mercedes remains comitted to F1, says Haug
    Norbert Haug is adamant that Mercedes is committed to Formula One for the long term despite admitting that the team is a long way from where it wants to be.

'Difficult' year won't force Trulli to quit
    Lotus driver Jarno Trulli admits that he has found this season "hard to accept", but he insists that retirement has not crossed his mind.

Buemi plans Red Bull future, Sutil open to a move
    Sebastien Buemi, currently of Toro Rosso, has quashed reports linking him with a future move to Renault, insisting his sole plan is to prove himself worthy of driving for Red Bull Racing.

Villeneuve annoyed that team plans were leaked
    Jacques Villeneuve says he is annoyed that information about his plans to enter a Formula One team for the 2011 season were leaked to the press.

@Toofan
    An act of desperation, are you serious, have you ever seen Michal racing in his first 16 years, he is one of the hardest guys to overtake and also he used to block any overtaking move to the very limit. The same he has done there to Barrichello. I am pretty sure that if he has give the place to Rubens without fight we still would involved in arguing about his return but I will not go in that direction because @m_waqas thinks we should only discuss what has happened and not what could happens and its consequences as it does not matter.

As for calling Michal cry-baby, I would this title only reserve for Mr. Barrichello because he has done the same thing last season in Interlagos but looks like age is playing key role in the comments he had made about this incident, like he was trying to kill us both, I have posted videos see those and then decide whether what he was implying was more dangerous then what has happened in those 2 videos.

@m_waqas
    As @UK would say racing is a dangerous sport and all those who are involved in it knows the threat they are facing so whether it was some one like Newey or a rookie they both knows the dangers of racing.

One more thing because of Newey involvement in racing he knows the limits of how far he could push in designing new parts and it certainly helps RBR. Also what ever speed those cars are achieving was quite low then what F1 cars achieves, and plus F1 racing is not only dangerous because of speed but also the G-forces these cars pulled on the drivers are also a big part of danger.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @Toofan
    An act of desperation, are you serious, have you ever seen Michal racing in his first 16 years, he is one of the hardest guys to overtake and also he used to block any overtaking move to the very limit. The same he has done there to Barrichello. I am pretty sure that if he has give the place to Rubens without fight we still would involved in arguing about his return but I will not go in that direction because @m_waqas thinks we should only discuss what has happened and not what could happens and its consequences as it does not matter.

As for calling Michal cry-baby, I would this title only reserve for Mr. Barrichello because he has done the same thing last season in Interlagos but looks like age is playing key role in the comments he had made about this incident, like he was trying to kill us both, I have posted videos see those and then decide whether what he was implying was more dangerous then what has happened in those 2 videos.

@m_waqas
    As @UK would say racing is a dangerous sport and all those who are involved in it knows the threat they are facing so whether it was some one like Newey or a rookie they both knows the dangers of racing.

One more thing because of Newey involvement in racing he knows the limits of how far he could push in designing new parts and it certainly helps RBR. Also what ever speed those cars are achieving was quite low then what F1 cars achieves, and plus F1 racing is not only dangerous because of speed but also the G-forces these cars pulled on the drivers are also a big part of danger.
    good lad.. there's no point in arguing over something which did't happen ... make-believe scenarios lead to more altercations and sometimes leave hard feelings behind (over something which didn't happen at all ) .. but i would also say that u shouldn't care about what i think.. if u think its necessary to discuss imaginary scenarios then u should go ahead and discuss.. i feel guilty of holding you and your thoughts back ... but make-believe scenarios are what they are, they 've no crediblity...

i think schumi was continuing on the line he chose to defend his position (not a very bad thing to do) and barr continued to go inside of that line.. but people would say, he should 've given some racing space to barr...

speaking of UK.. where is he?.. i hope he's in europe by now...enjoying beautiful summer evenings on beaches with ... ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Liuzzi rules out Spa shock repeat<!-- end title -->
    Tonio Liuzzi has ruled out Force India fighting for victory again at the Belgian Grand Prix, but the Italian believes his team can aim for a podium finish.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Virgin will keep pushing for 10th place<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing technical director Nick Wirth believes that the team must still target finishing 10th in the Constructors' Championship this season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Senna unsure about Hispania's future<!-- end title -->
    Bruno Senna admits his Hispania's team financial difficulties have been hitting the Spanish squad's plans to develop its car.

@m_waqas
    Bro, then I presume you never talk about mistakes you made and what could you do to avoid it, Right????

Because your comments are pointing in that direction, and according to your logic there is no point in discussing Michal's move either as we can't change it just like there is no point in discussing the alternate way of what if he has given Barrichello enough space to complete the overtake.

I think we should agree to disagree on this matter as there is no point in discussing what has happened already.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    Bro, then I presume you never talk about mistakes you made and what could you do to avoid it, Right????

Because your comments are pointing in that direction, and according to your logic there is no point in discussing Michal's move either as we can't change it just like there is no point in discussing the alternate way of what if he has given Barrichello enough space to complete the overtake.

I think we should agree to disagree on this matter as there is no point in discussing what has happened already.
    actually no... i said we shouldn't discuss imaginary scenarios.. but we can discuss things which actually happened, like barr's pass over schumi cause it happened but we should avoid discussing what cud 've happened if barr didn't pass schumi ...

anyway, i m saying it again, don't let me hold your 'thoughts' back.. u can say whatever u want, discuss whatever u want.. real or imaginary ....

talking about my mistakes, yes i don't fret over my mistakes and don't keep the burden of living with them.. i just learn that it wasn't the right thing to do and i go forward...

by the way, do u have any news of UK?.. any pm or mail and stuff??... cause we didn't hear any plane crashing into europe, so he should be fine ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Bro, I am not holding back my thoughts real or imaginary both, but its no point to put those thoughts here as you don't like scenarios which have not happened.

I really would like to know whats the point of discussing Barrichello's move and Michal's reaction to that move as we can't change what has happened so my question is its a done deal what to discuss if we can't discuss what Michal could do or what Rubens should not do to get in that sort of situation.

Also, knowing Michal's haters(not including you) if Michal has give enough space do you have any idea what kind of reaction they would be showing, I think you have no idea (please correct me if I am wrong) otherwise you would not say that it is not a worthy topic to discuss.

As for @UK, so you have not read the news that what happened in Birmingham to our beloved president, I suspect it was UK who has done that.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, I am not holding back my thoughts real or imaginary both, but its no point to put those thoughts here as you don't like scenarios which have not happened.
    u can write down your 'thoughts' here so that someone agreeing or disagreeing with your views can 'discuss' with u ...

I really would like to know whats the point of discussing Barrichello's move and Michal's reaction to that move as we can't change what has happened so my question is its a done deal what to discuss if we can't discuss what Michal could do or what Rubens should not do to get in that sort of situation
    fine with me.. but whats the ponit of this thread then?? jsut kiddin... obviously u can debate forever about what schumi and barr should 've done, but u can't say that wouldn't have happened if this wasn't the case.. like u can say schumi should've given him space but how can u say what would've happened if he had given barr racing space??... schumi didn't give him space, he should have but we will never know what wud've happened if he did... arrghhh!!..

Also, knowing Michal's haters(not including you) if Michal has give enough space do you have any idea what kind of reaction they would be showing, I think you have no idea (please correct me if I am wrong) otherwise you would not say that it is not a worthy topic to discuss.
    no i don't have any idea.. again this didn't happen so i don't care what their reaction would be ...

now i know u r thinking i m a very boring person.. and bingo!!... yes i m ...

As for @UK, so you have not read the news that what happened in Birmingham to our beloved president, I suspect it was UK who has done that.
    lolz.. ya... and he's incarcerated because of that .. may be..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If Uk Did That .... High five Uk .... You've Done a Great Thing
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Austin could host F1 'for 40 years'<!-- end title -->
    Tavo Hellmund, the man at the head of the new United States Grand Prix programme, believes the Austin venue will be so well-suited to Formula 1 that it could stay on the calendar for '40 years'.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Soucek parts company with Virgin<!-- end title -->
    Andy Soucek has parted company with the Virgin Racing team, for which he had been acting as test and reserve driver.

@m_waqas
    No, never thinks about you being boring, not having an idea does not mean you are boring.

@Blackeye117
    Don't worry I have received a message from our president that he will charge a hefty amount of money as a fees to anyone who wants to throw shoes towards him.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol now we have to pay a new tax STT ... (Shoe Throwing Tax)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ramzaan Mubarak to all Of You My Friends Allah Hum Sabko Ramzan k puray roozay rakhnay ki taufeeq ata farmaye aur hum sab ko aur hamaray ghar walon ko apni hifz o amaan mein rakhay Ameen

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ramazan Mubarak to you all.

I always wondered what were the salaries of the F1 drivers. Here's what I found:

How much does an F1 driver earn? : James Allen on F1 – The official website
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Closed Thread

User Tag List