Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->De la Rosa driving "better than ever"<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa thinks he is now driving better than he has ever done in his career - after insisting that three seasons out from F1 have not hurt his racing instincts.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Pirelli happy with test progress<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli has declared itself to be well on target with its preparations to supply Formula 1 tyres next year after completing the first test of its new rubber at Mugello this week.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault confirms F-duct for Spa<!-- end title -->
    Renault has given the official green light for its F-duct to be introduced at next week's Belgian Grand Prix, AUTOSPORT has learned, with the team having hit its development targets with the concept.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lauda slams Ferrari tactics<!-- end title -->
    Former world champion Niki Lauda has once again hit out at Ferrari's use of team orders at the German Grand Prix - claiming its actions 'mocked' Formula 1's fans and deserve punishing.

@m_waqas
    Bro, that crash was happened after the front wing failed on her car and I think I don't need to remind you why I asked about the cause of crash.

Have recieved your PM, will check it tonight.

Yes, the tone is the same as their Party Slogan and thats what makes it even more hilarious.

Ferrari's hearing is on 8th or 12th of next month so wait for that.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->
    Bro, that crash was happened after the front wing failed on her car and I think I don't need to remind you why I asked about the cause of crash.
    err.. err... ahem ahem.. WHY?? ... i didn't cause her front wing to drop off ... seriously i don't know why u asked me..

front wing dropped and she ran over that wing, right??...

Ferrari's hearing is on 8th or 12th of next month so wait for that.
    thanks.. any related news? ...

Red Bull Istanbul collision is fans’ moment of year so far
    After three days of voting by readers of this site and over 230 comments, the clear winner of the moment of the year so far is the collision between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber in Istanbul.

^ that was awesome moment in the recent history of Formula 1 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ... and the things preceding that were nothing short of drama too.. RBR management had no clue how to handle that situation...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Fun summer break is so boring.. so here are some fun things..

@allireyazz aka HULK..

buddy if u wanna see Nicole and Hamilton surfing (in swim-suit) click below..

only for HULK

Sebastian Vettel angry team radio Hungary 2010

deciphered text: "How the f*ck is Mark in front now? How is that possible?"

^ i hope its not made up or a fake dub or anything.. sounds pretty original ...

Why was Kimi the obvious choice to replace Schumi at Ferrari

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As rumours persist that Timo Glock might be looking to move on from Virgin, it has emerged that the British team has been in contact with 25-year-old Buenos Aires-born driver Esteban Guerrieri about a 2011 race seat.

Motorsport | Sports Bun - All Sports Live

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

paula I've seen that one time ago .... its great
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ ya i thought so... its very old ...

some WRC news...

Citroens dominate Rally Deutschland Shakedown
    Citroen’s bid for an eighth victory on Rally Deutschland got off to a strong start earlier today when C4 World Rally Cars locked out the top four times at the pre-event shakedown.

Here are the Shakedown times of the leading WRC drivers:

1. SORDO. Citroen C4 WRC. 3:39.4
    =1. P. SOLBERG
    . Citroen C4 WRC. 3:39.4
    3. LOEB
    . Citroen C4 WRC. 3:40.7
    4. RAIKKONEN
    . Citroen C4 WRC. 3:42.6
    5. HIRVONEN
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 3:42.7
    6. DUVAL
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 3:42.8
    7. OGIER
    . Citroen C4 WRC. 3:43.3
    8. LATVALA
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 3:44.4
    9. WILSON
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 3:48.3
    10. Al QASSIMI
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 3:51.4
    11. BLOCK
    . Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 3:52.2

Learning is the priority in Germany, says Raikkonen
    Despite setting a string of top five times on the World Rally Championship’s last asphalt round, Kimi Raikkonen insists his priority on the forthcoming Rally Deutschland is learning the event rather than challenging the leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2010 FIA Drivers' Championship Standings

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -124509

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well here is a very lengthy but good article by James Allen, i 've extracted some parts for quick understanding in case someone is not interested in reading the whole article...

Why don’t F1 drivers have coaches?

I was reading about tennis star Andy Murray the other day, who beat Roger Federer to win a tournament soon after dispensing with his coach. It seems to be quite a big deal and the more you read about it, the more you realise how central to an elite sportsman’s life his coach is.

Coaching is not part of the culture of F1.

But why is this? ...

Partly it has to do with the ever changing nature of the cars. I remember Michael Schumacher saying that he would have a short shelf life as an adviser to Ferrari and Felipe Massa in particular, as the cars would soon be quite different from what he raced. And the last fraction of a second is in the fine details of how you drive the car.

One of the problems is that a big F1 star would probably think “what can he teach me?”, another is that the team would have to be prepared to let the coach in on all the data and secrets, which would only work if he was a team employee rather than retained by the driver.

Like any sportsmen, F1 drivers have good days and bad days. With other sports, every performance is analysed by the coaching staff and then they work on any areas of weakness. F1 is so engineering led, that any suggestions for remedial work tend to come from the engineers as they go through their debrief.

Aside from their race engineers, all F1 drivers have in their immediate support network, as far as I can see, is physios. I know a few of them quite well and they are very much focussed on the body and its performance, not on driving technique. They vary in the work they do for the drivers. Many help them get fit away from the circuit, warm them up before driving, give them massages after each session and talk to them about their performance. But none of them have any experience of elite race driving or of choosing a better line through a corner.

For such a high level elite sport, F1 seems to have a very informal attitude to coaching. The idea is to arrive in F1 on the basis of your talent and results and then improve steadily from there. Can every F1 driver honestly say that they are achieving the maximum of their potential. And if not, how can they be helped?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aerolab/Force India row set to intensify<!-- end title -->
    The ongoing dispute between Force India and Aerolab looks set to escalate after the Italian aerodynamics company hinted on Friday about fresh legal exchanges.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button optimistic of Spa improvement<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button is hopeful that progress made by his McLaren team, plus new flexi-wing tests introduced by the FIA, can help his outfit get its title ambitions back on track at next week's Belgian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher upbeat despite grid penalty<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher reckons there is still plenty for him to gain at next weekend's Belgian Grand Prix, despite the 10-place grid penalty that will hamper his chances of a decent result.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Sauber eyes more progress at Spa<!-- end title -->
    Sauber is optimistic that it can maintain its recent improved form at the Belgian Grand Prix as it eyes adding more points to its tally.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Yamamoto keeps HRT seat for Belgium<!-- end title -->
    Sakon Yamamoto will continue racing for HRT alongside Bruno Senna at the Belgian Grand Prix, the team confirmed on Friday.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

damn.. where did it come from all of a sudden??.. FI wasn't paying Aerolab for its services? ... how long has this been the case??.. 1 million euros is a huge amount...

here's another Force India related news..

Force India not a winning team - Sutil
    According to Adrian Sutil, Force India is unlikely to ever be in the running for a world championship.

The 27-year-old has been with the Silverstone based team throughout his formula one career, beginning as a test driver with Midland in 2006.

He moved up to the race seat when the team became Spyker in 2007; a period the German describes as "a big mess" in an interview with Autosport.

Even 2008 was difficult for the team, after once again being taken over and rebranded, this time by the Indian billionaire Vijay Mallya.

"It took a while until I realised that this team has a future," admitted Sutil.

"My plan was to stay another year, maybe two, but then find a drive somewhere else."

But despite being linked with a move to Renault for the 2011 season, Sutil says Force India is now on the right track.

"When Vijay Mallya took over the team, I suddenly had a much better feel. Since then I am absolutely happy here and I believe in the team," he said.

However, he thinks the team - sixth in the constructors' championship at present behind Renault, Mercedes, Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull - might have reached the peak of its potential.

"I would not say that we can become a winning team," admitted Sutil.

"People should be a bit careful, because in my opinion it is not possible to keep up with the top teams.
    "Top five, top six, that's where we find ourselves, in the midfield. We will try to rise up, but that could be difficult.

"I honestly do not see that we will fight in the coming years for the world titles. That is unrealistic," he added.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

F1 wants V8 Supercars to support 2011 Singapore GP
    Bernie Ecclestone is working to install the Australian touring car category V8 Supercars as a support event for next year's Singapore grand prix.

^ another one from Bernie ...

Mercedes may have to 'change some people' - Haug
    Mercedes may soon have to turn its attention to making some personnel changes within its British based F1 team.

Virgin 'not pleased' with Ecclestone comments
    John Booth has admitted he was "not particularly pleased" when he heard Bernie Ecclestone predict that two of F1's struggling teams might fold before the end of the season.

^ yet another one from bernie...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari hits back at Lauda<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has hit back at Niki Lauda's criticisms of its use of team orders at the German Grand Prix - claiming the Austrian has 'missed out on a fine opportunity to keep his mouth shut.'

@m_waqas
    This AeroLab/ForceIndia controversy is from the start off the season when FI accuse AeroLab of providing some vital information from VJM-02 to Lotus and thats why both are been engaged in a legal fight.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    @allireyazz aka HULK..

buddy if u wanna see Nicole and Hamilton surfing (in swim-suit) click below..

only for HULK

Sebastian Vettel angry team radio Hungary 2010

deciphered text: "How the f*ck is Mark in front now? How is that possible?"

^ i hope its not made up or a fake dub or anything.. sounds pretty original ...

Why was Kimi the obvious choice to replace Schumi at Ferrari

thnkx for the pics its awsum...love it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->
    @m_waqas
    This AeroLab/ForceIndia controversy is from the start off the season when FI accuse AeroLab of providing some vital information from VJM-02 to Lotus and thats why both are been engaged in a legal fight.
    hmm.. thats the problem... so is there any weight in their claims or FI just avoiding to pay 1 million euros to Aerolab and trying to reach settlement??...

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title --> <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari hits back at Lauda<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has hit back at Niki Lauda's criticisms of its use of team orders at the German Grand Prix - claiming the Austrian has 'missed out on a fine opportunity to keep his mouth shut.'
    lolz... thats harsh ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

continuing on to our discussion our drivers salary.. here is what i found.. quite recent one...

F1: Alonso The Sport’s Highest Earner
    Fernando Alonso is by far the highest paid active Grand Prix driver, according to reports in the Spanish press.

The El Mundo report, citing information from Business Book GP, compiled a list showing that Alonso's annual Ferrari retainer - excluding external endorsements - is EUR 30 million.

That is almost double the next largest retainer, owned by 2008 World Champion Lewis Hamilton, at 16 million, although it is believed Kimi Raikkonen is being paid a similar amount this year due to Ferrari's breach of contract.

Felipe Massa comes in at third with 14m, meaning the Brazilian is paid less than half the income of his Ferrari teammate.

Reigning World Champion Jenson Button is reportedly paid EUR 9 million; significantly less than his McLaren teammate, but more than seven time World Champion Michael Schumacher (8m).

Mercedes also pays Nico Rosberg EUR 8 million, which is marginally more than Robert Kubica's 7.5m.

Interestingly, Rubens Barrichello (5.5m) earns more than Mark Webber (4.2m), but Sebastian Vettel's 2010 retainer is reportedly just 2 million.

According to the list, Red Bull's Vettel is therefore paid less than Lotus driver Jarno Trulli (3m), and approximately the same as Trulli's teammate Heikki Kovalainen.

Timo Glock earns 1 million by driving for Virgin; more than the EUR 700,000 reportedly paid to Williams rookie Nico Hulkenberg.

Also earning less than 1 million are the Sauber drivers (500,000 each), Vitaly Petrov, Jaime Alguersuari and Sebastien Buemi (400,000), and the Force India drivers and Lucas di Grassi (200,000).

Bruno Senna is reportedly the lowest paid active driver, with a 150,000 retainer, 200 times less than Alonso.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This was supposed to be Barrichello's week, week of achievements and shame maybe I thought, he could be a coach given his vast experience. That's enough for his week i suppose.

Drivers who need a coach. All drivers can't possibly be put in that category. I recall Jacques Vlleneuve being asked upon his arrival in F1, if he had had any help/guidance from team mate Damon Hill. Never one to be a diplomat, he tried to dodge the question, then gave a simple and honest reply i thought, saying, when you are at that level, you are too proud ( read arrogant ) to take advise from people.

Some drivers, and they would mostly be drivers classified in "B" category who might benefit from something like that. Maybe some from the "A" list too, namely a certain driver, a world champion, who could not get the tires to work for him and is now no longer a part of F1 Top drivers, they don't need a coach in my opinion. The ones at the very top of the pile, and there is hardly room for one or two there, they get there not by coaching but other qualities they have and on a given day something they do which might cost them a win or a podium will help them on another occasion win a crucial race or something which will likely lead to a world title, a better race seat, anything.

What they can do with is a sports psychologist, especially those who are not tough mentally. We have seen what has become of Massa, and he can do with one. It's a mental thing for him now and something he needs to over come very quickly. Not that he has any hope in hell of being the team leader again but more so to do with his overall performance so another team might actually show interest in him. Coaches might work for younger drivers, maybe but Steve will correct me if i am wrong. Some time back, i think it was Nikki Lauda, who certainly has a thing or two to say suddenly, he was made the head of Jaguar Racing, who were struggling. In his attempt to be a hands on boss, he said, he would test the car to get a better understanding of it etc etc. One of his drivers made a small bet with him about getting to within 5 seconds of the time that driver would set in testing. Mr Lauda took to the track and after numerous spins and i think a best time some 10 seconds slower ( not sure about the difference ) than the driver he had had a bet with, came into the pits and gave up.

F1 moves at such a rapid pace, in every respect-that it's hard to have a coach as one would have in another sport. Mentors maybe, sports psychologists, yes, but a coach, no.

Vettel's video is authentic. Whether the voice is his during the GP, hard to tell but it was a famous, rather infamous exchange that took place. Another one of his is from Canada, when running in whatever position, he asked whether he had to " over take " Hamilton to win the GP

AbuDhabi is not looking possible right now.. and i don't wanna go alone.. plus i might be busy during that time... so onus is on u to attend one european gp while u are there ...
    Looks very unlikely. I thought about Abu Dhabi on my way back, if the championship was going in the right direction but that looks pretty unlikely.

Ferrari hearing is in the week leading up to the Italian GP. So, welcome to the cauldron, that is Monza park after Ferrari is slapped with whatever punishment. For Smedly's sake and Massa's sake, let's hope it's not too severe. Ironically the man who benefited from it is the one who can't be touched. He only over-took a slower car

@m_waqas

That was a test to see what you are up to in Ramadan. Now i know and you even tried to corrupt Steve!!

@genius83

I heard about one guy, a minister, diverting water to save his lands and thus destroying and displacing 80,000 people. Wonder how many more did the same and got away with it.

Raikkonen will do well because it's most on tarmac. That's where he has been good, and then struggled on gravel. Anyway, good luck to him. Would have been fun having him in F1, but what ever rocks his boat.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This was supposed to be Barrichello's week, week of achievements and shame maybe I thought, he could be a coach given his vast experience. That's enough for his week i suppose.
    lolz.. ya i think its enough for him..

@coaches for F1 drivers
    .. i see u r exactly on the same page with JamesAllen ... not that i 've anything to argue with his analysis or yours.. but to me coach is someone who looks at your performance in the sport and analyzes your mistakes or weak point and give u tips to rectify those mistakes...

here in F1, for this critical analysis, a whole team of engineers is present to look into your performance.. so my point is that 'the role of the coach is already being played in F1 but not by a single man but by a lot of people'... and an additional person labeled as a 'coach' is really unnecessary...

Psychologist?.. yes.. i m with u on that one.. psychologist is a specialist, not everyone can perform duties of psychologist...

Some time back, i think it was Nikki Lauda, who certainly has a thing or two to say suddenly, he was made the head of Jaguar Racing, who were struggling. In his attempt to be a hands on boss, he said, he would test the car to get a better understanding of it etc etc. One of his drivers made a small bet with him about getting to within 5 seconds of the time that driver would set in testing. Mr Lauda took to the track and after numerous spins and i think a best time some 10 seconds slower ( not sure about the difference ) than the driver he had had a bet with, came into the pits and gave up.
    really??.. good info there... proves the point of obsoleteness (if thats the right word)...

@m_waqas

That was a test to see what you are up to in Ramadan. Now i know and you even tried to corrupt Steve!!
    ... so i failed miserably ... but u should know that i had warned steve not to open it during fasting time.. steve m i right??...

Raikkonen will do well because it's most on tarmac. That's where he has been good, and then struggled on gravel. Anyway, good luck to him. Would have been fun having him in F1, but what ever rocks his boat.
    obviously he's doing very good on tarmac... and there's a renewed rumors going on about his return in F1 in 2011 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

continuing on to driver's salary discussion .. here is a comparison between 2010 and 2009 salaries..

Salaries as of 2010:

1. Fernando Alonso Ferrari €30m
    2. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes €16m

3. Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari €16m
    4. Felipe Massa Ferrari €14m

5. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes €9m

6. Michael Schumacher Mercedes Grand Prix €8m

7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes Grand Prix €8m

8. Robert Kubica Renault F1 €7.5m

9. Rubens Barrichello Williams F1 €5.5m

10. Mark Webber Red Bull Racing €4.2m

11. Jarno Trulli Lotus Racing €3m

12. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Racing €2m

13. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus Racing €2m

14. Timo Glock Virgin Racing €1m

15. Nico Hülkenberg Williams F1 €700,000

16. Pedro de la Rosa Sauber €500,000

17. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber €500,000

18. Vitaly Petrov Renault F1 €400,000

19. Jaime Alguersuari Scuderia Toro Rosso €400,000

20. Sébastien Buemi Scuderia
    Toro Rosso €400,000
    21. Adrian Sutil Force India F1 €200,000

22. Vitantonio Liuzzi Force India F1 €200,000

23. Lucas Di Grassi Virgin Racing €200,000

24. Bruno Senna Hispania Racing €150,000

25. Karun Chandhok Hispania Racing €Nil

26. Sakon Yamamoto Hispania Racing €Nil

Salaries as of 2009:

1. Kimi Raikkonen $45m
    2. Lewis Hamilton $18m
    3. Fernando Alonso $15m
    4. Nico Rosberg $8.5m
    5. Felipe Massa $8m
    6. Jarno Trulli $6.5m
    7. Sebastian Vettel $6m
    8. Mark Webber $5.5m
    9. Jenson Button $5m
    10. Robert Kubica $4.5m
    11. Heikki Kovalainen $3.5m
    12. Nick Heidfeld $2.8m
    13. Timo Glock $2m
    14. Giancarlo Fisichella $1.5m
    15. Sébastien Buemi $1.5m
    16. Rubens Barrichello $1m
    17. Jaime Alguersuari $0.5m
    18. Vitantonio Liuzzi $Nil
    19. Adrian Sutil $Nil
    20. Romain Grosjean $Nil
    21. Kazuki Nakajima $Nil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^karun chandok doesnt get paid?
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Race View Post
    ^karun chandok doesnt get paid?
    lolz.. i hope so .... no i think his 'salary package' is not disclosed yet..

another interesting thing to note is that Vettel was getting $ 6 million in 2009 now he's getting just 2 million euros ... what a bargain RBR got there ...

Closed Thread

User Tag List