Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    no i didn't know about Aisam.. but upon your mentioning it, i watched the final match.. but don't blame me for their defeat.. i don't think my watching made them loose ... but hey they played well.. didn't they?.. i m not gonna watch today's match and lets see what happens...

man... u and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:country-region><st1:place>UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> are bigger voyeurs then i m .. ... can't say no more...

and i read your blog.. its pretty good -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ... wonder why u chose that as a topic ... thought u should be writing something about Crash Kid .. i mean Vettel the great...

and so now team order are legal then ... i wonder what Webber might be thinking... "Webber, Crash Kid aka Vettel is faster then u; Could u confirm u understood that msg; Please give him enough space this time"..

this news item says it all..

Webber says he is not title favourite<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber says he does not consider himself favourite for this year's championship despite having what looks like the fastest car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default James Allen articles..

FIA turns the page as it realises team orders rule is unworkable

The full reasons behind the decision of the World Motor Sport Council in the case of Ferrari’s team orders in Germany has been published and it is clear that the governing body has turned a corner from the Max Mosley era.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -133447

Alonso: Mistakes, I’ve made a few…

As Ferrari arrives in Monza for its home Grand Prix, there is an interview with Fernando Alonso in the Gazzetta dello Sport, which makes for interesting reading.

It’s a wide ranging discussion with Ferrari’s lead driver and in it he admits that he’s made mistakes this season, but that driving for Ferrari you are more under scrutiny. He says that he isn’t giving up on the championship, explains the key to being fast at Monza and touches on other interesting topics.

Ferrari team orders: did the FIA get it right?

Ferrari walked away from the FIA World Motor Sport council today with no further punishment following the decision of the stewards at the German Grand Prix to fine them $100,000 for breaking a rule regarding team orders.

Longest F1 season, licences for managers; analysis of FIA decisions

Today has seen some quite significant announcements from the FIA World Motor Sport Council, which was also meeting to judge the Ferrari team orders case. The team has got away with no further punishment, but I will post on that separately.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alonso: "Rimonta possibile"

LONDON, September 9, 2010 - Fifth in the ranking of the World, the Spaniard Fernando Alonso Ferrari is ready to do battle from Monza to search for the difficult climb. "Things - comments Spanish - with the new rules on the scores can change very quickly. Our goal is to make up to six races: we do our best and then see what happens. The last chance for us to recover and be Monza Singapore. Sunday we hope to go on the podium in Monza is important, we should be more aggressive and attack in order to chew many points as possible opponents. Decided to blur the separation of the quartet at the head of the World - Hamilton, Webber, Vettel and Button - Alonso not judge a disaster a failure to win the world title in his first season with the Horse "Every season starts and if you want to become champions does not reach that goal six sorry for yourself and the team, but terms such as failure or disaster are not suitable. This season at Ferrari is incredible, the best of my life and I am very happy. "

FELIPE ALSO VERY GOOD - "I still have a chance to win the championship: we see what happens." Even Felipe Massa believes. And so reply to those who ask what if Monza is going to help Alonso fifth in the standings with 141 points: 32 in most of its 109. We will do our best to win the race, we hope that the machine is good to give satisfaction to the fans and win. It would be fantastic. My family is Italian, I have an Italian passport and I feel like a pilot house. Also I still have a chance to win the championship we see what happens. "

LEWIS CONCENTRATE - "Last year I was forced to retire a few laps from the end after a good race this year vogio finally conquer this track." Lewis Hamilton, a leading champion, is one of the big favorites at Monza and does not hide his desire to finally put in its honors the Italian GP. "I love this circuit and I realize that my fans in Italy are increasing year on year. And to win here is very important for every pilot. Does not comment on the decision of the FIA World Council on the facts of the German Grand Prix with McLaren but stresses that there are no team orders. "I really have a comment on the matter, but this thing does not affect us. We have no team orders in the team and is a good thing. I do not expect help from Jenson and he expects it to me." The Englishman sees his future away from McLaren. "I do not see another team, I am very happy here. There is no reason to leave." As for Ferrari, concluded, "is an impressive team with an incredible story, but McLaren has a strong tradition and a strong history."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default only for steve...

Q & A with Sebastian Vettel

Sebastian Vettel's driving error at Spa was a blow to his championship chances, the German now 31 points behind Lewis Hamilton.

But the Red Bull driver is not ready to give and reckons anything can happen.

AUTOSPORT heard from him ahead of the Italian GP.

Q. What are you feelings on the championship situation after Spa?

Sebastian Vettel: There are still six races to go and we will see what we can do. Obviously Lewis and Mark are a bit ahead in the championship so obviously it is up to them to keep their gap in points alive, and it is up to the rest - like Fernando, Jenson and myself to trim the gap and come back. Of course we need every race but it is the same for everyone. This championship so far, we've seen a lot of different leaders at different stages of the season, so anything can happen.

Q. Fernando Alonso has said that if he does not close the gap up in the next two races then his title hopes are pretty much over. Do you see these two races as being crucial for you to?

SV: It depends always on what the others are doing. For us we have to focus on ourselves more than anything else. And of course we have to score points if we want to keep the championship alive. That is the same situation as for everyone. If Lewis does not score from now onwards then his chances are pretty high that he doesn't win. It is the same situation for everyone.

For those who are a little bit behind, they need to catch up. And we will see. There is no reason to panic or rush. We have to go step-by-step. Around 30 points now sounds more than it is. We have seen bigger gaps this year and if you look at Fernando before Hockenheim – with his gap everyone wrote him off already and within two races he came back very quickly. Anything can happen.

Q. How satisfied are you with the season in terms of your driving – and the mistakes you have made?

SV: I think I can be happy with my performance. Obviously we could have scored more points here or there as a team. Sometimes the car was not good enough, and not reliable enough. Other times the last few races I have made some mistakes, and I think that is normal. It is something you go through.

It is a long season with some ups and downs, and everybody makes mistakes. In the end you have to make sure you are the one who does the least mistakes. So, it is life in the end. As I said, there are still a lot of races to go and a lot of things can happen. In the last race it was very close, and within a fraction of a second I lost the car and could not catch it any more.

And obviously it destroyed my race and unfortunately Jenson's race – and then you see other people doing mistakes as well. Fernando threw the car away in Spa where we was also in the points, and the points area – and Lewis nearly lost the lead when he touched the barrier, but he got away with it, so it depends on the situation. Sometimes you might get away with it, and sometimes you don't.

Q. You had a very good, clean image over the last few years, but things have changed now – and you are being portrayed as the bad guy. Does that affect you?

SV: There are lots of things that get written, and said. I think it is something you need to learn, to deal with. Two or three years back I didn't know what I might go through one day, and this is probably one of the stages when it is not the easiest time.

But I never really cared what the people think and the people say – I always tried to look after myself. I am very ambitious. I have my target in life and I know what I want to do. I don't need people telling me, or reminding me. It is normal. When you are in the focus a lot of people care and you get good and back comments for what you are doing.

Q.
    After a driver makes a mistake like you did in Spa, at the next race do you become more cautious?

SV: I don't think so. I take the risks that I can deal with. At Spa I tried to overtake but it didn't work – full stop. So there is no reason to change the driving completely for this race. I have a very good car and we have a very good chance to win this race and that is what we have to focus on.

Once you are in the car you are busy enough and I think the secret is to not think about too many things – just to focus on the moment. If I see a chance to overtake or a chance to win I will always go for it. It is just sometimes it doesn't work. That is how it works in life.

Q. Is Spa more frustrating because it could have wrecked your whole year?

SV: I think the season is more than one race. You always have to see the whole picture and I think I had three races this year where I didn't see the chequered flag, and of course you look back and it is not nice. But everyone has its own story and you try to do the best for yourself. In the end, you have to make sure you always get the optimum out of yourself and your car, and the rest is out of your hands.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    un felice Eid Mubarak UK .. probabilmente si celebra l'Eid oggi .. in Khyber o nel Regno Unito .. lasciare che i festeggiamenti iniziano ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Final races hold no fear for Hamilton<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton says the final flyaway races no longer hold any fear for McLaren - even though their high-downforce nature had been expected to favour title rivals Red Bull Racing more.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Red Bull sure Webber can hold his nerve<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing has no doubts that Mark Webber can hold his nerve until the end of the campaign - even though he is entering the unchartered waters of a high-pressure world championship title fight.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher would help review team orders<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher has offered to help provide input for the framing of new team order rules in Formula 1 - to ensure that they satisfy both the fans and those involved in the sport.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button tops first practice at Monza<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button set the fastest time of the opening practice session at Monza, though there was little to choose between the pace of the McLaren and Red Bull.

Code:
    Italian GP Practice Session 1
    Pos  Driver         Team                   Time              Laps
     1.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes       1:23.693            28
     2.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault       1:23.790  + 0.097   27
     3.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes       1:23.967  + 0.274   25
     4.  Kubica         Renault                1:24.120  + 0.427   25
     5.  Rosberg        Mercedes               1:24.129  + 0.436   30
     6.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault       1:24.446  + 0.753   26
     7.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes   1:24.512  + 0.819   19
     8.  Alonso         Ferrari                1:24.543  + 0.850   24
     9.  Massa          Ferrari                1:24.648  + 0.955   22
    10.  Schumacher     Mercedes               1:24.756  + 1.063   26
    11.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth      1:24.841  + 1.148   28
    12.  di Resta       Force India-Mercedes   1:24.923  + 1.230   23
    13.  Petrov         Renault                1:25.292  + 1.599   25
    14.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari     1:25.318  + 1.625   29
    15.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari         1:25.320  + 1.627   20
    16.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari         1:25.334  + 1.641   24
    17.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari     1:25.897  + 2.204   19
    18.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth        1:26.772  + 3.079   19
    19.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth         1:26.898  + 3.205   12
    20.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth        1:26.956  + 3.263   17
    21.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth         1:27.374  + 3.681   14
    22.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth           1:28.256  + 4.563    8
    23.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth      1:28.516  + 4.823    4
    24.  Yamamoto       HRT-Cosworth           1:29.870  + 6.177   17
    @m_waqas
    Thanks for liking the article, as for why I choose that I think because that was the most recent event and also because of lack of professionalism shown by FIM and other related persons.

I will write about F1 and drivers too but I can't say how early anything related to that will be on the blog.

You are providing with such golden oppurtunities and then expecting us to let it go is a big mistake you are making.

Well according to Horner, FIA have made an example that if you want to enforce team orders then the price for that is $100,000 and I kind off agree with him. Also another news piece that has not been taken seriously is Massa's comments about his gridbox error at Belgian GP. If what he has said is true then why such error was not been made in any other GP in the early season.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Senna trusts he will see out season<!-- end title -->
    Bruno Senna is confident he will see out the season for HRT - as he bids to finalise his plans for 2011 in the next few weeks.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Vettel leads the way in second practice<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull and Ferrari led the way in Friday's second free practice session at Monza, with Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso setting the pace.

Code:
    Italian GP Practice Session 2
    Pos  Driver         Team                    Time               Laps
     1.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault        1:22.839            27
     2.  Alonso         Ferrari                 1:22.915  + 0.076   32
     3.  Massa          Ferrari                 1:23.061  + 0.222   20
     4.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes        1:23.154  + 0.315   22
     5.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes        1:23.210  + 0.371   38
     6.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault        1:23.415  + 0.576   23
     7.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth       1:23.708  + 0.869   31
     8.  Kubica         Renault                 1:23.709  + 0.870   32
     9.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth       1:23.852  + 1.013   30
    10.  Rosberg        Mercedes                1:23.857  + 1.018   29
    11.  Sutil          Force India-Mercedes    1:24.181  + 1.342   35
    12.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes    1:24.380  + 1.541   36
    13.  Petrov         Renault                 1:24.407  + 1.568   21
    14.  Schumacher     Mercedes                1:24.448  + 1.609   29
    15.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:24.517  + 1.678   35
    16.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari          1:24.547  + 1.708   32
    17.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari          1:24.785  + 1.946   31
    18.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:25.106  + 2.267   24
    19.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth          1:26.204  + 3.365   38
    20.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth          1:26.306  + 3.467   41
    21.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth         1:26.631  + 3.792   31
    22.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth         1:26.676  + 3.837   25
    23.  Yamamoto       HRT-Cosworth            1:29.498  + 6.659    5
    24.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth                                 3
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Rosberg unsure about Mercedes form<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg is feeling apprehensive about the performance of his Mercedes GP car at Monza this weekend.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso confident of fighting for win<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso feels his Ferrari team will be in the fight for victory at this weekend's Italian Grand Prix at Monza.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Happy Vettel stays cautious on pace<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel says he is staying cautious about the pace of Red Bull at Monza, although the German admitted the team has learned the lessons from last year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren duo upbeat for qualifying<!-- end title -->
    McLaren duo Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton were upbeat on Friday afternoon after their cars were consistently among the top runners in first and second practice.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams supports team orders return<!-- end title -->
    Frank Williams says he supported Ferrari in its FIA disciplinary hearing this week not to help his rivals but because he believes team orders should be allowed in F1.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So, the likes of Button, Whitmarsh and that idiot from Red Bull, Horner are " pretending" that there were no team orders in F1 since 2002? This is what they want the fans to believe? That the Ferrari incident was the first such thing!

That, being in the same situation as Ferrari, they would not do the same? Sure, Mclaren, Brawn, Patrick Head or Pat Symonds would go about it in a more subtle manner, but that's exactly what they would do and for what it's worth, i think Horner is the last person who should air his views about team orders and driver equality and perhaps Whitmarsh more so. Mclaren have a history spanning not a few years but a few decades of favoring one driver over the other.

@m_waqas

Thanks mate. Happy eid to you and your family. At last ramadan is over and you can go back to being....ummm you I think you deserve something special for this eid and i fully expect Steve to give you a nice link to Chandok pictures

Here is something from my side.

Rub Paula
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YaYYYyYyYy .... Ferrariiiiii ... Prancing Horse..... Scarlete Ferrari .... Alonsoooo massaaaa Gooooooooo .....Wooooohoooooo ......
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Eid Mubarak To You And All Your Family Members My Friends .... May Allah Bless You And Your Families With Lots Of Happiness,Joys,Success And Prosperity (Ameen)

Regards : Muhammad Irteza Khan ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

McLaren splits strategy on F-duct<!-- end title -->
    McLaren remained undecided on its F-duct strategy for the Italian Grand Prix on Saturday morning with the outfit splitting its strategy between Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button in final practice, AUTOSPORT has learned.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button would quit over team orders<!-- end title -->
    World champion Jenson Button says he would never accept being given team orders in Formula 1 - and would rather quit than be forced to play a supporting role.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->RBR denies Korea demo an advantage<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner has rubbished suggestions his team gained an unfair advantage for the forthcoming Korean Grand Prix by running a show car at the venue.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Virgin set to retain Glock, di Grassi<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing team principal John Booth says his team is closing in on a deal to retain its current line-up for 2011, despite speculation linking GP2 front-runner Jerome D'Ambrosio to the outfit.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton edges Vettel in final practice<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton used the non-F-duct fitted McLaren to narrowly beat Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso to the fastest time in a fiercely competitive final practice session at Monza, which saw the top five cars covered by just 0.226 seconds.

Code:
    Italian GP Practice Session 3
    Pos  Driver         Team                    Time              Laps
     1.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes        1:22.498            19
     2.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault        1:22.545  + 0.047   21
     3.  Alonso         Ferrari                 1:22.644  + 0.146   15
     4.  Massa          Ferrari                 1:22.648  + 0.150   16
     5.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes        1:22.724  + 0.226   19
     6.  Rosberg        Mercedes                1:22.946  + 0.448   17
     7.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault        1:23.082  + 0.584   9
     8.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth       1:23.129  + 0.631   18
     9.  Kubica         Renault                 1:23.209  + 0.711   20
    10.  Sutil          Force India-Mercedes    1:23.303  + 0.805   19
    11.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth       1:23.450  + 0.952   19
    12.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:23.673  + 1.175   20
    13.  Schumacher     Mercedes                1:23.896  + 1.398   21
    14.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari          1:23.908  + 1.410   24
    15.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:23.909  + 1.411   17
    16.  Petrov         Renault                 1:23.967  + 1.469   19
    17.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari          1:24.191  + 1.693   19
    18.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes    1:24.439  + 1.941   15
    19.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth          1:25.788  + 3.290   14
    20.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth          1:25.925  + 3.427   16
    21.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth         1:26.434  + 3.936   18
    22.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth         1:26.682  + 4.184   19
    23.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth            1:27.471  + 4.973   18
    24.  Yamamoto       HRT-Cosworth            1:28.730  + 6.232   14
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Webber's engine gets all-clear<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing has given Mark Webber's Renault engine the all-clear following the Australian's problems in final practice at Monza this morning.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Monza adjusts first chicane run-off<!-- end title -->
    Monza officials have made modifications to the run-off area at the track's first chicane following complaints from the drivers after first practice.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Glock to get five-place grid penalty<!-- end title -->
    Timo Glock will have a five-place grid penalty for the Italian Grand Prix after his team opened up his gearbox to change the differential following final practice.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso ends Ferrari's pole drought<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso gave Ferrari its first pole position in almost two years and claimed his first pole since joining the team with an excellent performance in qualifying for the Italian squad's home race.

Code:
    Italian GP Qualifying Session
    Pos  Driver         Team                    Q1        Q3        Q3
     1.  Alonso         Ferrari                 1:22.646  1:22.297  1:21.962
     2.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes        1:23.085  1:22.354  1:22.084
     3.  Massa          Ferrari                 1:22.421  1:22.610  1:22.293
     4.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault        1:23.431  1:22.706  1:22.433
     5.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes        1:22.830  1:22.394  1:22.623
     6.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault        1:23.235  1:22.701  1:22.675
     7.  Rosberg        Mercedes                1:23.529  1:23.055  1:23.027
     8.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth       1:23.516  1:22.989  1:23.037
     9.  Kubica         Renault                 1:23.234  1:22.880  1:23.039
    10.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth       1:23.695  1:23.142  1:23.328
    11.  Sutil          Force India-Mercedes    1:23.493  1:23.199
    12.  Schumacher     Mercedes                1:23.840  1:23.388
    13.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari          1:24.273  1:23.659
    14.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:23.744  1:23.681
    15.  Petrov         Renault                 1:24.086  1:23.819
    16.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari      1:24.083  1:23.919
    17.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari          1:24.442  1:24.044
    18.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth          1:25.540
    19.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth          1:25.742
    20.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes    1:25.774
    21.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth         1:25.934
    22.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth         1:25.974
    23.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth            1:26.847
    24.  Yamamoto       HRT-Cosworth            1:27.020
    @All
    My grandfather dies early this morning so I am not in the mood to do any thing funny for the next 3 days, only update the topic during the time.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Genius ... Feel Sorry For You Brother .... Allah Unko Jannat-ul-firdous mein jaga ata farmaye ... ameen

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Button: F-duct the right choice<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button felt his decision to stick with McLaren's F-duct set-up was key to his front row qualifying position at Monza.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Delighted Alonso surprised by pole<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso admitted he was surprised to be able to keep pole position at Monza, after the Ferrari driver gave his team its first pole since 2008.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton says no F-duct was a mistake<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton conceded not using the F-duct for qualifying in Italy proved to be a mistake after he struggled to match the leading cars.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Petrov penalised for Glock incident<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov will lose five places on the grid at the Italian Grand Prix after impeding Timo Glock during qualifying.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher says 12th was the maximum<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher says 12th position on the grid at Monza was probably the best result he could have achieved given the speed of his car.

@Blackeye117
    Thanks Bro, for your prayers, its an irrepairable lost for my whole family, I hope we will overcome as the time pass.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sure You Will Overcome As This As The Time Passes .... You Can Get Some Rest It is not Necessary to Come Here In These Kind Of Situation ..... Have Some 3 or 4 days rest and then come back .....okay brother this thread isnt going anywhere ... so dont worry about it for 3 days atleast

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Sad to know about your loss. Inna lillahe wa inna alehi ra'ajion.
    May Allah grant her place in Jannat-ul-firdos.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    brother please accept my condolence.. i really felt sad upon reading that... may his soul rest in peace..

May Allah grant her place in Jannat-ul-firdos.
    Amen...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

superb drive by alonso -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 (thats first pole in 30 races for ferrari ) ... unbeliveable time set by him... though it was bit risky to finish a lap before everyone did and he admitted that in press conference..

button did well too.. high downforce setting working for him...

i feel sad for kubica though..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolz... good,..

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 134462

^ lolz.. very pertinent to us ...

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Sorry to hear about it, bro. May Allah give you and your family the strength to bear this loss, and may the departed soul rest in eternal peace.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Closed Thread

User Tag List