Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m happy for alonso for the race it was a nice 1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@comtrak
    Just for you
    "Woh aaye thread mein hamaray Khuda ki Qudraat hai, kabhi hum unko kabhi is thread ko dekhtay hain"

Where were you Bro???
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@waqas ... I Think Mr Hulk Has Broken His Computer This Time remember Last Time He Broke A Glass ? .........cant remember correctly ...
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    Massa good supporting race? Second place would have been a good supporting drive, no?
    NO.. third position is not that bad... u must ask from a guy what he's capable of ... not to put him under too much pressure.. so i would say not bad from massa..

Martin Brundle was saying, he had been talking to Italian journalists and they tell him that Alonso is the most loved Ferrari driver since Gilles Villeneuve!! Gilles Villeneuve, my hero! I thought at that time, there could be no bigger compliment. Villeneuve was pretty much like Enzo's adopted son and the old man pretty much lost interest after Gilles` death, and to compare the iconic Villeneuve and Alonso, came as shock to me. All this time i thought he, Alonso, would be up there some where along Mansell.
    i wouldn't care much about these incongruous claims,.. and since i m not too much into history of F1 (i m still young ), i wouldn't care what past drivers were upto in ferrari... and i believe an incident or two can revert the this whole love affair into an uncomfortable relationship..

@engine allocation..
    thats some serious stuff.. i hope ferrari is taking care of it.,..

and man i missed the Yamamoto's incident.. should be worth watching ...

@waqas ... I Think Mr Hulk Has Broken His Computer This Time remember Last Time He Broke A Glass ? .........cant remember correctly ...
    LOLz.. yeah.. he broke a plastic glass by hitting it on a foamed wall ...
    i would love to read his reactions on this race ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    thanks a lot brother for the timings,..

and one thing more.. i totally understand that u are in a state of grief these days and i hope u may recuperate soon.,.. but i think i need to remind u that by seeing alonso to the victory i 've also won 'something' from u ... so i 'll be waiting..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did McLaren get it wrong? Analysis of a game changing decision

Jenson Button maintained a narrow lead over Fernando Alonso for the first 36 laps of the Italian Grand Prix at Monza, but lost the race when he pitted first. It was a game changing decision by McLaren.

After the race Button said it was the wrong decision, while McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh said it was the right one. So what is the truth? Did the call to pit Button before Alonso cost him what would have been a historic and memorable victory

Whitmarsh backs Lewis after error

McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh says there is no need for Lewis Hamilton to change his style or approach in the remaining races despite his disastrous first lap retirement at Monza.

Hamilton admitted that he could have just blown his title bid after breaking his suspension in an over-optimistic move on Felipe Massa, but Whitmarsh refuted suggestions that Lewis had been too aggressive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

James Allen's Italian GP verdict

I thought that this was a gripping race, which had two main turning points – the start and then the pit stops.
    Jenson Button won the start, but lost the pit-stop battle.

However, both his team boss and Ferrari’s believe that whatever decision McLaren had taken Alonso would have got ahead, because the Ferrari was simply faster than the McLaren today, and because the pit stop was faster – by almost a second.

Button did an incredible job to get ahead at the start and then to soak up 36 laps of pressure from Alonso without making a single mistake.

He felt that the decision to bring him in first was wrong; he’d rather have taken his chances with a later stop.
    Martin Whitmarsh believes that if they had waited much longer there was a chance that Massa would have got ahead of him too.

Alonso did some incredible laps this weekend, the standout one was in qualifying to get the pole and he did some others when Button stopped.

He was in the right place and ready to capitalise when the McLaren peeled off into the pit lane.

He went a tenth faster on his 36th lap than he had done the lap before, then his in lap was six tenths faster than Button’s.

The Ferrari mechanics executed the stop eight tenths faster than the McLaren guys and on top of that Button struggled to get the tyres going on his out lap. The combination was enough to give the initiative to Alonso.

Lewis Hamilton hasn’t made too many mistakes this season, but he made a whopper this afternoon, trying an ambitious pass down the inside of Massa into the second chicane.

It’s one of those things you get with an aggressive driver like Hamilton: they will do many incredible things, but then from time to time they will overstep the mark.

Hamilton had already made up one place off the line and would have finished fourth today without that lunge.

That would have given him 12 points. So he would be nine points clear of Webber and 28 clear of Alonso tonight, instead of five behind Webber and 16 ahead of Alonso.

On such things can championships be decided. But it’s been that kind of year, with Alonso and most of the other title contenders making mistakes.

Only Button has got through without making any costly mistakes. Where he has dropped points it’s been mainly because he wasn’t fast enough.

Red Bull came away with a fourth and a sixth, but not in the order they started the race.

Yet again the problems getting off the line caught them out, with Webber dropping from fourth to ninth at the start, fighting back to sixth place, while Vettel dropped to seventh and then fought his way back up to fourth.

I expect Red Bull to be on top again in Singapore, despite the more stringent flex tests the FIA has started carrying out. Also this McLaren car isn’t very good on the bumps, so I think they’ll be under pressure from Ferrari and maybe even Renault.

The championship will continue to ebb and flow right up to the final laps in Abu Dhabi. I still think it’s Webber’s to lose, but Alonso and Button getting back in the game today was vital for keeping the chase alive.

Just 24 points separate the top five contenders.

Massa is out of it now on 124 points, 63 behind the leader, so even if it wasn’t clear enough after Hockenheim that Ferrari has all its eggs in Alonso’s basket, it is now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton told not to change approach<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton should not change his aggressive approach to racing despite the heartbreak of his first lap exit from the Italian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Vettel says rivals have more pressure<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel thinks that it is his rivals - and not him – who have more to worry about ahead of the final flyaway races of the season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari not distracted by emotional win<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali says his team will not let itself get distracted from the work is still needs to do in the title chase by its emotional victory in the Italian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault eyes podium return in Singapore<!-- end title -->
    Renault believes it will be back in the hunt for podium finishes from the Singapore Grand Prix, despite a difficult weekend in Italy.

@m_waqas
    Thanks for remembering my comments about @Hulk's glass shattering incident. One thing is for sure he is certainly living upto his legend that is always gets angry when something goes wrong with his favourite driver.

Yes, you have fully deserved what will be present in your PM in a while.

I also wants Alonso to win this race because I want the title fight to go down till the last race with all the 5 drivers in the hunt and then we will witness the most epic season finale in the history of F1 and this season goes as the greatest ever season of F1.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ m_waqas

do share your PM in my PM
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    got your 'present' or should i say 'presents' ... now i feel like i m celebrating eid -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ..

@zia1288
    LOLz!! .. those gifts are not for everyone .. i 've hard earned those gifts by making alonso win.. what have u done to deserve those?.. nonetheless if genius83 seems appropriate, i will send it to u too ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lewis Hamilton Q&A: It was my mistake

McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton knows that his error on lap one at Monza could prove critical to his title hopes. Minor contact with Felipe Massa’s Ferrari, the result of over eagerness he admits, was enough to put the Briton out of the race. The only consolation? That team mate Jenson Button secured a good haul of points and that his closest title rival, Red Bull’s Mark Webber, was unable to score heavily…

Q: What are your feelings after this very short race?
    Lewis Hamilton: The good thing is that Jenson (Button) is up there on the podium and he was fighting with the Ferraris, so he did a great job, which is good for the team as it shows that we are very competitive.

Q: The tight battle at the start: if you were in this situation again, would you do anything different?
    LH: Probably, and then I would still be racing. I tried my best, and sometimes things don't go your way. I had a good start and gained one position, which left me in fourth spot, and ideally I should have stayed there for a while. I tried to get third in the second corner, and that was a little too much. It was somehow my own mistake, as I wanted to position the car in a certain way and got too close to Massa, which led to our cars touching and my front wheel got damaged. And then there was nothing that I could do anymore. Still I am optimistic for the next races, and I have to apologize to my team.

Q: In terms of the championship battle, were your eyes then on Mark Webber and what he would be able to achieve?
    LH: No, not too much. I have to try to collect my thoughts for the next race and try to help the team score as many points as I can, for either Jenson or myself, to win the championship. Even though my championship is not over yet, it is days like this and mistakes like I made today that make you lose a championship. But then you always have to say that the glass is half full, rather than being half empty.

source: www.formula1.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this time i didnt broke anything, bus apne room m jakar let gaya tha, kisi se bat nai kari, kisi se nai mila, it was very bad day for me, how is it possible???? how???before starting the race ive a bad feeling about CRASH KID that he is gonna crash into hamilton coz he has a very bad record and he was six too, my heart was running like a V8, but suddenly my man hamilton crashes..... it was MASSA's mistake he was defending ALONSO....

but anyways there are 5 more races left and INSHALLAH hamilton gonna win 2010 WDC.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Massa was just driving in his line. It was Hamilton who banged into Massa. Now don't get angry at me Hulk n break something of mine
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^Brother I Fully Respect You Emotions But Your Own Crash Kid (new One ) Hamilton Accepted That It Was His Fault ... The Thing He Forgot There That He Was On Ferrari's Own PlayGround And He Tried To Bang In A Ferrari ... Now Its Simple That No One Can Bang Anyone On Their PlayGround Or Area What Ever You Love To Call It

And Here's SomeThing For Me And Waqas And For others Too

Raikkonen bids for 2011 Renault seat

Kimi Raikkonen is making a fresh bid to return to Formula 1 next year after approaching the Renault team for a drive in 2011,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ m_waqas

i don't know its co-incidence or what i watched three full races and Alonso won all three of them. Rest either i didn't watch at all or watched partially thanks to Raja saab.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Blackeye117;2405909]^Brother I Fully Respect You Emotions But Your Own Crash Kid (new One ) Hamilton Accepted That It Was His Fault ... The Thing He Forgot There That He Was On Ferrari's Own PlayGround And He Tried To Bang In A Ferrari ... Now Its Simple That No One Can Bang Anyone On Their PlayGround Or Area What Ever You Love To Call It

^^^
    funny....cant stop my self laughing....

Ferrari's Own Playground....hahahaha, its monza track......

He Tried To Bang In A Ferrari......what is that? what are you trying to say....

Now Its Simple That No One Can Bang Anyone On Their PlayGround Or Area What Ever You Love To Call It ....hahahaha

but any ways nice comment i really enjoy ur comment... its hilarious....playground....bang....area...Ferrari. ...hahahahaahaha

i know hamilton accepts his mistake, but every good driver makes mistake....mistakes makes improvement (for everyone)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    Well Massa was just driving in his line. It was Hamilton who banged into Massa. Now don't get angry at me Hulk n break something of mine
    not at all man...im not angry on u , yeah i saw on espn news that hamilton accepts his mistake...it was his mistake...ok doesnt matter title hopes are still alive....5 more races are left in the season.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw what about MR.CRASH KID....in which position he finishes? coz after hamilton crashed i shut down my tv and left.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Red Bull very positive for final races<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner says his outfit can head to the final flyaway races in a positive mood after coming out of the Italian Grand Prix still looking strong in the championship.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Heidfeld in, de la Rosa out at Sauber<!-- end title -->
    Nick Heidfeld will return to Formula 1 with the Sauber team from the Singapore Grand Prix, as AUTOSPORT predicted earlier this week.

@alliereyaz
    Bro, thats like a good boy, don't worry the title will goes to that who will make less mistakes from now on. So you should only pray for Hamilton to make less mistakes.

Vettel finishes 4th.

@m_waqas
    Send it to @zia1288 as his track record is better then your's only 3 races watched completely and all 3 wins by Alonso. He also deserves that present.

now i feel like i m celebrating eid -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10
    Also you naughty boy, you are telling me that the devil is out of jail as soon as Ramazan is over.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mr Hamilton Fan .. I Think You Dont Know This Was Race Was In Italy And Ferrari Is From Italy .... So It Was Their Home .... .... .... Mr. Hamilton Tried To Hit A Ferrari (If You Dont Know How to understand) .. He Deserved What He Got ..... You can Laugh at My Comment I Have No Problem At All ... I Laughed at Hamilton When Useless Driver Tried To Turn His Car And The Car Said .. Hey Fella What Are You Trying To do m not going To turn .........

Closed Thread

User Tag List