Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    ^ no thats enough for u ..

in the meanwhile checkout this link by @nicknite and be jealous

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/get...t-mmrt-chennai
    nice hahaha

ive check out the link....awsome...awsome F**** awsome...love lewis

oh please vodafone come to pakistan and provide us all those facilities...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Raikkonen wins French national rally

Red Bull driver Kimi Raikkonen has won his first ever rally - the Rallye Vosgien which started and finished yesterday.

I Love This ... just Now Come Back Kimi .....
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

D'Ambrosio joins Virgin as Friday driver<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing has announced that it has signed Jerome D'Ambrosio in an "evaluation role" for four of the remaining five races of the 2010 season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->F1 urged to make push for better future<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 must be bold and make a big push to promote itself better - something which includes embracing the Internet and getting drivers closer to the fans - if it is to boost revenues and take its success to a higher level in the next few years.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Silverstone calls on fans to name pits<!-- end title -->
    Silverstone has called on fans to help name the new pits and paddock complex that will form the centrepiece of next year's British Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Sauber appoints Gutierrez as reserve<!-- end title -->
    Esteban Gutierrez, who won this year's GP3 championship, will conduct the young driver days for Sauber at Abu Dhabi in November after being confirmed as the team's 2011 test and reserve driver.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kubica keeping expectations in check<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica is staying cautious abouts Renault's prospects for the Singapore GP, despite the similarity of the Marina Bay circuit with Monaco.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Stoneman gets post-season F1 test<!-- end title -->
    Dean Stoneman, the newly crowed Formula 2 champion, will have his prize run for Williams at the post-season young driver test at Abu Dhabi.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Resta to sit out Singapore practice<!-- end title -->
    Paul di Resta will sit out Friday practice for the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend in order for the racing drivers to have more track time.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Tweaks made to Singapore circuit<!-- end title -->
    Singapore Grand Prix organisers have made minor revisions to the circuit ahead of this weekend's race in a bid to improve safety and driver comfort.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Mercedes upbeat over 2011 car progress<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP team principal Ross Brawn says his team is making positive progress with its 2011 car - as he declared his confidence the outfit would be able to dial out the design weaknesses that have hampered its current campaign.

Schumacher 'excited' by Singapore spectacle
    Michael Schumacher is excited ahead of his debut at the Singapore street circuit this weekend.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hispania mechanic recovering well<!-- end title -->
    The Hispania Racing team said the mechanic injured during the Italian Grand Prix is expected to leave hospital soon.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault secures new Russian partner<!-- end title -->
    Renault has announced that Russian company Vyborg Shipyard JSC has become a team partner for the final five races of the 2010 season.

20-race season is the limit - Ecclestone
    Bernie Ecclestone has vowed to keep the F1 calendar at a maximum of 20 races per season.

Ecclestone keen to see Chandhok in competitive car
    Bernie Ecclestone is keen to see Karun Chandhok in a competitive car next year after his struggles with HRT this season.

Alonso puts faith in new Ferrari upgrade
    Fernando Alonso is confident Ferrari can take the fight to Red Bull over the course of the next two races.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    Raikkonen wins French national rally

Red Bull driver Kimi Raikkonen has won his first ever rally - the Rallye Vosgien which started and finished yesterday.

I Love This ... just Now Come Back Kimi .....
    thats good news for kimi.. but i hope he doesn't decide to stay in WRC... it will be great to see him back in F1...

well i m back on this thread after a brief hiatus.. its been a horrible/hectic week for me.. and i 've given a pathetic presentation cause of which i m angry with myself -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 and friends are making fun of me ... but it happens sometimes.. i m feeling down for the time being ...

this is for UK..
    UK, dove il diavolo stai ??... morti? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a car designed around schumi ... though Brawn has denied this 'allegation' in this article but the below mentioned excerpt makes u think that why did he ignore Roseberg?? ...

"I think with the Pirelli tyres it will be interesting how that suits Michael next year. We are not designing the car around Michael, we are trying to design a good race car and improve all the things that are weak with this car."

alright.. thats the cosmetic things they're talking about... nothing to improve racing in itself... anyway... and i don't care if drivers spend more time with their fans or not ...

hmm... efforts to keep Petrov in the renault... but this deal is only for remaining 5 races in 2010.. but sure they can renew their sponsorship in 2011... but i guess Kimi can bring more partners with him to renault..

i hope so ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default For all alonso's haters..

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -139201
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i don't care... to me Singapore is the most boring circuit in the whole F1 season,..

speaking of which let me ask you, which thing or things in F1 evoke boredom in you.. i love F1 but there r certain things which makes me fall asleep sometimes.. for me its:

1 - Qualifying .. specially Q1 and Q2 sessions ...
    2 - National Anthems in post race ceremony ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Massa hopeful of continued Ferrari form<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says Ferrari needs to be ready for everything that will be thrown at it in the final five races of the season, as he keeps his fingers crossed the team can keep up its recent strong form.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Briatore denies planning F1 comeback<!-- end title -->
    Flavio Briatore has played down talk that he is looking at a return to Formula 1, despite speculation in recent months that he could be lined up to help promote the sport.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Sullivan to join stewards again<!-- end title -->
    Danny Sullivan is to return to action as the FIA's drivers' steward at the Singapore Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren: High-downforce issues sorted<!-- end title -->
    McLaren's principal race engineer Philip Prew says the team is confident its latest upgrades will mean a big improvement in high-downforce performance for Singapore.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren eager to stay ahead on '11 car<!-- end title -->
    McLaren is confident that it can avoid a repeat of last year, when pushing for the 2008 title just before new regulations came into force meant it started the following season off the pace.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Grassi: Singapore Virgin's big chance<!-- end title -->
    Lucas di Grassi believes this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix will give Virgin a vital chance to jump ahead of its fellow new teams.

Webber holds engine advantage
    Mark Webber heads into this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix with an advantage over his Ferrari rivals in that Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa have each used their full allocation of eight engines for the season, meaning that if they need to use more engines in 2010, they will incur ten-place grid penalties.

Kubica to Ferrari rumours gather pace
    The season may have almost two months to run, but rumours of driver movements within the top teams are yet again circulating, with Robert Kubica again linked with a switch to Ferrari.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Singapore seeks "must-have" F1 status<!-- end title -->
    The Singapore Grand Prix may have already become one of the most popular events of the season, but race officials say they are pushing hard to make it a 'must-have' part of the Formula 1 calendar in the next few years.

Here are this weekend's Singapore GP Timing
    Code:
    Singapore GP
    Friday
    Practice Session 1     15;00 to 16:30
    Practice Session 2     18;00 to 19:30

Saturday
    Practice Session 3     16;00 to 17;00
    Qualifying Session     19;00 to 20;00

Sunday 
    Race                 17;00 to 19;00
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kubica to Ferrari rumours gather pace
    The season may have almost two months to run, but rumours of driver movements within the top teams are yet again circulating, with Robert Kubica again linked with a switch to Ferrari.
    hmm... if its going to happen, i m gonna feel bad for massa,.. Massa back to Sauber.. thats bad... and if Kubica is to join Ferrari, would he be ready to be number 2 driver ... i doubt it..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Sorry for late reply to your question, for me lack of racing is boring, during qualifying Q1 and Q2 are my favourite because of the chances of chaos, while Q3 has different level of excitement.

Kubica's move is a bit unexpected but after what Massa has done he could not stay season with Ferrari. After Ferrari is an Italian and Godfather's blood is still present in them, how could they ignore such stupidty by Massa and Smedley.

Also my new article is now posted on the blog, so check it and tell me you like it or not.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for me lack of racing is ok if alonso is leading that race ...

Smedly should be demoted too then... Massa did what Smedley asked him to do.. if was greater stupidity by Smedley than Massa.. but i don't think its the only reason behind this rumor..

oh ya,.. checking out your new article..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

great article steve -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 .. with great photos for illustration.

but i noticed one thing; whats that written on ALO's helmet

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -139706

looks like he's sponsored by Schumi ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    for me lack of racing is ok if alonso is leading that race ...
    You got me wrong, I was referring to the break between races that is 2 weeks throughout the season and the 1 month summer and near 4 months winter breaks. Thats why I love back to back racing weekends.

The thing that is written on Alonso's helmet back is the name of the manufacturer of helmet. Schuberth is the name of the manufacturer of that helmet. If I remember correctly Michal's helmet are also from the same helmet manufacturer.

Imagine if he is sponsored by Schumi, what happens in German GP was bound to happen because of the sponsor.

Smedley would also gets some punishment but Ferrari wait for such decision till the end of season, and if Massa is going to Sauber which I doubt because it would most likely be Massa in a Renault if both teams agrees for driver switching between Kubica and Massa, then Smedley would also join the Renault too. Also there are rumours that Renault company is thinking of buying back their 75% shares that they have sold to Genii capital investment last season to get back the ownership of the team. So may be such a switch could favour Massa too.

Thanks for liking the article.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Heidfeld says his future is open<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 returnee Nick Heidfeld's plans for the 2011 remain open despite returning to Sauber for the final five races of this season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Barrichello not relying on 2009 form<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello believes he cannot expect his Williams team to be strong in Singapore just because of last year's performance.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Petrov relaxed about his future<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov says he is relaxed about his chances of retaining his Renault seat for 2011, despite several other names being linked to the drive.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Webber not looking at points gap<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber says his main goal is try to win the Singapore Grand Prix without thinking about his points advantage in the championship.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Drivers admit rain chance is a concern<!-- end title -->
    Leading drivers have admitted that the prospect of rain during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend is a worry, but will reserve judgement until they try the track in wet conditions.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->De la Rosa to test for Pirelli<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli has confirmed that Pedro de la Rosa will join its development programme ahead of its return to Formula 1 in 2011.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ecclestone pushing for medals system<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone plans to make a fresh push to introduce his gold medal system into the sport, after suggesting that the new points system introduced this year has not improved matters.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Massa downplays Ferrari engine fears<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says there are no concerns about the use of engines at Ferrari, despite the team having already run its eighth power unit of the year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Force India set to promote di Resta<!-- end title -->
    Paul di Resta is set to graduate to Formula 1 as a race driver for Force India next season, today's AUTOSPORT magazine reveals.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton: RBR beatable in Singapore<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton does not expect Red Bull Racing to have a clear advantage in this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix - even though the Milton Keynes-based team was dominant on the previous high-downforce tracks.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ecclestone: Delhi situation no concern<!-- end title -->
    Bernie Ecclestone says the current difficulties over the Commonwealth Games in Delhi do not concern him, even though the city is set to host next year's inaugural Indian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso: Five podiums may win title<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso believes the driver who gets to finish on the podium in the five remaining races is very likely to be crowned champion, even if he finishes third in all of them.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Red Bull: Ferrari the main threat now<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing thinks it is now Ferrari - and not McLaren – that poses the greatest threat to its world championship ambitions this season.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kubica: Lack of pressure no advantage<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica believes that the lack of pressure to fight for the championship will not give him an advantage over the title contenders in the final five races of the season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher insists he will not leave<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher has dismissed rumours suggesting he plans to leave Formula 1 at the end of the current season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->F1 wary of Ecclestone's medals idea<!-- end title -->
    Bernie Ecclestone has been urged to abandon his fresh push to introduce a 'winner-takes-all' system in Formula 1, with leading figures adamant the move would be wrong for the sport.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello lady and gentlemen, I know the lady is no lady nor does she like men to be gentle or so said Steve Hope all of you are well.
    So many things happening in F1 and so many rumors, some pretty funny ones. Massa going where? Sauber, Renault etc etc, why? What awaits him at Renault, Kubica? and he would think-that he can beat him Why go to Sauber, where he will run in the midfield fighting for 10th place maybe. Isn't he better off at Ferrari, where he can run at the front consistently and win the odd race? In short, it aint happening i think.

Mr Raikkonen, the most hyped driver since..... ummmm no one is back in the news. Still a money wh**e i see Nah, he aint coming back either i think. It's just a way for both sides, Raikkonen and Renault, to get some much needed boost and column space. It helps Raikkonen get a decent deal in rally cars, he does not have a contract for next year yet, and it helps Renault, making them look such a desirable seat that even Raikkonen is interested in it. That helps them get a better deal with any other guy they want, be it Sutil or Petrov or whoever unless there is truth in rumors about Renault making a possible return, highly unlikely.

So my good friend, Eddie the drug dealer, get over it. It isn't going to happen. Time to move on remember? You said you had moved on but guess not, and why do you want him to come back and partner Kubica? Trust me, you don't want to see that happen for your own well being.

Leading drivers have admitted that the prospect of rain during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend is a worry, but will reserve judgement until they try the track in wet conditions.
    It could be very messy. It's more to do with rain drops bouncing off the track in artificial light or something like that i read some where a year or so back.

speaking of which let me ask you, which thing or things in F1 evoke boredom in you.
    Qualifying. I hate this format. Q1,Q2,Q3 stuff.

Smedly should be demoted too then... Massa did what Smedley asked him to do
    It's not those two only. Stefano Domenicali or Chris Dyer should have been on the radio. They got away with it because they are Ferrari

@m_waqas
    paroles aimables Merci de vous et de préoccupation. Je suis mort et je suis * vous écrire de l'autre côté. Les choses sont bonnes ici, je suis battu Hamilton et rodées tous les jours. Vous devriez me rejoindre bientôt.

@genius83
    Nice article. I don't agree with how you ended it but good job as always<label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label>
    My suggestion would be, no team orders what so ever in the first half of the season and team orders in the second half, if need be.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Good to see you back, some PM's are sent to you by me and @Toofan, so what have you decided about the suggestion I sent in the PM.

I like your idea but with the kind of length F1 season is going to be in the future half season would be a bit unjustified, so I would divide the season in 3 parts with the last 1/3rd season would be with team orders allowed. Thanks for your appreciation, it is a real morale boost for me.

I was talking about a Massa Kubica swap, otherwise I could assure you 2 of applicants that applied for the 13th spot are still trying to get to the grid by buying teams.

Those 2 applicants are Epsilon Euskadi and ART of Nicholas Todt while even Jacques Villeneuve is also trying his luck to get to the grid. Epsilon is looking to buy HRT, who rumoured to have signed an agreement with former Toyota F1 base at Cologne to use the TF110 as the base for their 2011 car. While ART are trying to buy Sauber from Peter Sauber. Jacques is also in pursuit of HRT with the help of Durango and Briatore.

So if ART buys Sauber then Massa in a Sauber is not a far fetched thinking.

The problem in a night race with the rain is the glare of lights that comes off the track because of the standing water.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread

User Tag List