Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FOTA confirms Whitmarsh as chairman<!-- end title -->
    The Formula One Teams' Association has confirmed that McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh has been elected as its new chairman for the year 2010.

Schumacher fired-up after GP2 test<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher says he felt as if he had never been away from the cockpit when he got his comeback underway in earnest with last week's GP2 test.

Rossi gets Ferrari test underway<!-- end title -->
    Valentino Rossi has begun his Formula 1 test return this morning as he commenced two days of running in a 2008 Ferrari at Catalunya.

Kubica could start Renault testing alone<!-- end title -->
    Renault team boss Eric Boullier says the squad might not sign its second driver before the first tests of its 2010 car at Valencia in early February.

Superstitious Schumacher wants Nico's number
    Michael Schumacher has asked to switch race numbers with team-mate Nico Rosberg for this season.

@UK
    Yes, Nigel and Alan could return as FIA officials or race stewards so there return is a possibility. As for Nelson has offer yes he has because what I read about that offer was although not directly pointing to Nelson but the hints were strong. Campos has offered him the second seat alongside Bruno Senna and Pedro de La Rosa who was also a contender for Campos has said something like that lookslike the Spanish team will be going for an all Brazilian lineup because of the money these drivers are bringing.
    I wish Jacques Villenueve would return for Renault but if something like what you are suggesting happened then I think JV will be a perfect fit for them to drive the one car and control other from his cockpit because I think he has some scores to settle with Michal.
    What about Montoya do you want him to return too and drive for USF1, and just to tease you there was a rumour about two weeks ago that Ralf Schumacher is also about to return.
    Michal has gone back to his old style with wanting clear No.1 status. Nico is in deep trouble.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

McLaren signs ex-Ferrari aero boss<!-- end title -->
    McLaren has signed former Ferrari man John Iley as its new head of aerodynamics.

Brawn: GP2 test great for Schumacher<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn has revealed that Michael Schumacher is confident that he is ready for the first pre-season Formula 1 test on February 1-3 following last week's successful GP2 outing at Jerez.

McLaren pleased for de la Rosa<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh says he is pleased to see the squad's long-time reserve driver Pedro de la Rosa get a chance to return to racing with Sauber.

Rossi happy despite rain hitting test<!-- end title -->
    Valentino Rossi enjoyed the first day of his latest Ferrari Formula 1 test at Catalunya despite poor weather spoiling the opening morning.

Massa lines up F2008 test in Spain<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa is to test a 2008 Ferrari at Spanish Grand Prix venue Catalunya on Friday.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who is favourite for the F1 title?
    It’s pretty widely accepted now that this is the most exciting F1 season in prospect for a generation. The return of Michael Schumacher and the moves of Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button and Nico Rosberg as well as the potent threat of Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at Red Bull, make this the best championship on paper anyone can remember.

What’s in a number?
    Michael Schumacher has swapped his racing number from Four to Three ahead of this season’s world championship. “Michael has a preference for odd numbers, ” said a team spokesman. “He asked if he could be the odd number and we were happy to accept.”

Alonso tests '09 car with new livery
    Fernando Alonso drove a Ferrari F1 car for the first when he took part in the shooting of a commercial that revealed the Italian's squad new colours for 2010
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New Williams 'a clean-sheet design'
    Williams is pinning its hopes on an aggressive new aerodynamic package in a bid to return to winning ways this season. Technical director Sam Michael told this week's AUTOSPORT magazine that the team's new car would not be a simple evolution of its 2009 design.

@genius83

Yeah why not? Let's get all the old ones back and call it Formula old or Formula lunatic. It certainly is going that way with the old drivers coming back, stupid points system in place and Bernie's idea being the icing on the cake, a chicane!! If ever there was a sign that Bernie had lost it, this is it. The man has lost his marbles. The very same cars, the ones that " supposedly " cannot over take because of double diffusers and what not, ran very well in Brazil and at Spa. Drivers passed people without a problem. It's the Hermann Tilke designs which are causing problems and a little driver talent or rather lack of it.
    Too late in the day for JV to settle scores with Schumacher. The professional suicide his manager made him commit took care of that Montoya, he was asked last year in one of the interviews about the legality of double diffusers, his replay, " Don't know, Don't care" It was later revealed that Sir Frank Williams had called him to inquire if he would be interested in a return to F1, to which the reply was a polite no. He is one of the best talents of the past ten years that has been wasted.
    Things are going to be fun at Mercedes. I don't know how many races Keke Rosberg usually attends, but his intense dislike of Schumacher might boil over into something ugly if Brawn and Schumacher start doing their usual rubbish. Having said that, I feel, F1 will sit up for the first time and take notice of the immense talent of Nico Rosberg. That guy is pretty much on the same level as Vettel, Kubica and Hamilton. Schumacher, even in his prime was not one to have a fast team mate or let his team mate have equal opportunity so I doubt very much he will let it happen so late in his career. Rosberg is by far the most talented team mate Schumacher has ever had in F1, but Rosberg is in a no win situation. He is damed if he wins and he is damed if he doesn't. If he wins, people will say big deal, he has beaten a 41 year old, clearly past his best, who can't let go of his racing career. If he loses, people will say, oh how bad is that guy! He can't beat a 41 year old who is making a return after 3 years.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Raikkonen to decide future mid-season<!-- end title -->
    Kimi Raikkonen will wait until the middle of the year before deciding if he wants to commit himself to rallying or push for an F1 return.

De la Rosa out to surprise in 2010<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa thinks he can surprise people with his performances for BMW Sauber this year, after securing a place back on the Formula 1 grid.

Lotus exceeding Trulli's expectations<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli says the new Lotus team is even better equipped than he had hoped when he decided to join it - but admitted that his expectations for the squad's first year remain limited.

McLaren signs 14-year-old de Vries
    McLaren has signed 14-year-old kart racer Nyck de Vries for the team's young driver development programme.

Button gets bridge named after him
    Jenson Button is to have a bridge named after him in his home town of Frome as recognition for his world championship title.

@UK
    Bro, so from your comments about Michal's teammates can I conclude that you don't rate Nelson Piquet Snr. a talented driver. Bernie is coming up some ridiculus ideas for quite sometime so this another of his brilliant idea for the TV viewership increasing purpose. One more thing please don't say Hermann Tilke the only culprit because the biggest culprit for such awful designs of Tracks is the FIA's regulations and land providing countries which mostly don't know what is true racing all about, they just want to create a spectacular cosmetic sports arena so there tourism industry could get a boost. If ever Pakistan would go for building a F1 level track I could assure you we will try our best to convince the related authorities to give that piece of land which have some natural inclines and some natural green trees around the land so that a real race track could be built what the real race fans want.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Red Bull sure to push Ferrari, McLaren<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing has vowed to become a thorn in the side of McLaren and Ferrari this season, with the team confident it has learned from the errors it made in 2009.

Rossi completes Barcelona test<!-- end title -->
    Valentino Rossi completed his second day of testing at the wheel of a Ferrari Formula 1 car on Thursday at the Barcelona circuit.

Barrichello still hungry for success<!-- end title -->
    A fired up Rubens Barrichello claims his desire to succeed is stronger than ever, as he ramps up his preparations ahead of a first run with Williams.

Rossi thrilled with his F1 test pace<!-- end title -->
    Valentino Rossi was ecstatic after lapping close to recent Formula 1 pace at the end of his two-day Ferrari test at Catalunya.

@UK
    Rossi's best time in the test is .087 short of what Kimi have done at Barcelona with the same car in 2008. Rossi was using GP2 spec slicks let see when Massa drives the car from today what time he will achieve in the test. Whether he beats Kimi's time or not because if he beats Kimi's time it becomes clear that with the slicks and aero combines the cars could go much faster then originally they intended too.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    I am sure that the following article will give you a good laughing time.
    "PlanetF1: Michal's Secret Diary" OR
    Michael Schumacher's Sekret Tagebuch-Blog

Well, here we are. Quite honestly and obviously I never thought that this situation of returning to Formula 1 would happen for me. But as Sean Connery said in the famous James Bond movie, Never Say You Only Live Twice.
    It was not a difficult decision to be making when the big guy got on the phone and said "Michael, I've got a seat for you in 2010." I knew straight away that this wasn't DFS Germany with my latest Lazee Boy leather armchairstuhle.

My prickle is already coming after the false alarm with Felipe and so I was more than fully motivated for a return. My batteries were loaded and I was ready to fire them. Quite honestly and obviously my biggest problem was not my neck or the worry to be the old gunslinger in town waiting on the street corner to be gunned down by the young guns, no. It was the people I would disappoint in moving to a different team. How would my beloved tifosis react? What would Luca and Stefano say? And would Jenson mind being my No.2 at Mercedes?

It would be a strange scenery joining Jenson. I believe he had a poster picture of me on his bedroom wall as a teenager - in between Cindy Crawford and Samantha Fox. I hope he dreamt about me in the right way, you know what I mean... ! Oh yes, this is something else I plan for my comeback year. I am aiming at being 42% funnier than 2006 when I retired. It's the way I am them telling.

Then one day in September Ross came on the phone and said "big problem, TrophyKabinetMeister, (one of his not so little pet names) Norbert wants a German driver signed before Mercedes make the announcement they are taking over Brawn". My neck did not have the 100% go ahead at that position so he had no choice but to make Nico Rosberg my No.2 and pretend that Jenson's wage demands were too much.

Keep that all on your own, though, my TagebuchBlogsters.

Lieblings pudgie wudgie donut face is not happy that I am returning to the grid, but at least she is happy that I won't have to appear as The Stig on Top Gear any more. She has never been warm to that programme. "Jonathan Clarkson is boring, the small one looks like an ageing **** star and the other one is a man with a teenage girl's haircut," is what she thinks of it. I like them all - but they drive as fast as Great Aunt Hildegard and it is troubling that one of them looks like Great Aunt Hildegard.

You know the one thing that makes me laugh - apart from pictures of Ralf's new haircut - is the amount of advice people are giving me when I am announcing my return. Schumi is making a big mistake, Schumi may live to regret it, Schumi will find it tough out there, Schumi's not getting any younger (and that's just Damon Hill talking).

What they don't realise is that I couldn't give a monkey's banana to the lot of them. My great joy is testing the car, so I will get to test it on Friday and Saturday every two weeks and on Sundays they throw in a race for free. How good is that? And David Coulthard will have to say nice things about me. What is more - there are now 147 complete biographies of Michael Schumacher that are not complete.

To end with a joke and my bid to become 42% funnier.This is one I will try on my mechanics, but perhaps not before the race in Shanghai.

"I once dated a woman from the Chinese State Circus. Things were going well and so I asked her if she would like to come back to my place for a 69. She said, 'I'm not cooking at this time of night!'"

It is the way I am them telling.

Auf weidersehen meine kleine blogsters!
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Yes, genius83, i don't think much of Nelson He was a very intelligent driver, maybe the most intelligent world champion ever but he was not one who ever had out and out pace or someone with amazing talent. Anyway, by the time he partnered Schumacher, he was well past his prime. He was what, almost 40? and then he lost the drive to Martin Brundle for next season. So yes, Schumacher has never had a team mate as talented as Nico Rosberg.
    Countries offer land, Hermann Tilke is the one who comes up with tracks. He can design anything he wants but continues to design stupid tracks. I recall reading some where that Bernie once asked him to put in a couple of slow first second gear corner in every track so the camera would get a nice close in on slow cars, giving sponsors exposure.
    Rossi's lap time is quite impressive. LOL! I remember those diaries of Schumacher when he was racing. Guess they are back, now that he has returned.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari Most financially secure of current teams

After the unfortunate departure of Toyota from Formula 1 in November 2009 and Honda a season earlier in 2008, Ferrari will start at the head of the 2010 economic Formula 1 grid when the World Championship begins in March.

Last season and in the events immediately following it, the budgetary excesses of F1 teams have been brought to light as F1 manufacturer started leaving the sport. In what many think was a hasty move, the FIA welcomed to F1 several outfits that may or may not even make it to the grid in March.

Teams like USF1 and most recently notable the Campos Meta team as well as Virgin have all raised insider speculation on their ability to compete in F1 based on their financial situations. One looking for investors and the other hastily management changes with the start of the season just around the corner.

Regardless of the newcomers ability to stay in F1, steps are now being taken by all the competitors to cut spending, Ferrari included.

So what exactly is it that makes Ferrari the financial leaders in the economic game of grand prix racing?

History, sponsorships, great positioning and as a result a stingy check book to name a few.

In fact, Ferrari during their entire 60 year history of F1 participation have spent just 891 million pounds out of pocket where as rivals Toyota have spent 1.3 billion pounds in just 8 seasons. How’s that for a figure?

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - th 58478 Ferrari finances225 512363 fe09d5024530eef 122 534lo

Let’s take a look back a bit at the spending. There has been a lot of talk about just how much the sport costs. Many however, have been confused at what spending actually means to each team (and we’re not attempting to make it clearer). How much does the ‘manufacturer’ actually spend out of their own pocket?

Over the past five years, the Japanese manufacturers alone spent 1.8 billion pounds on F1, a figure very similar to the overall combined out of pocket investment of Ferrari, McLaren Mercedes, Renault and BMW; and people wonder where the Japanese teams have gone.

According to Formula Money a publication that compiles numerous statistical data relating to Formula 1, during the last five years alone, F1 manufacturers cumulatively spent a total of 3.1 billion pounds on the sport!

All this, in the wake of a world economic downturn consequently resulting in several F1’s departures. All this make Ferrari with a reported budget of just under 200 million pounds out of pocket, the economic powerhouse of Formula 1.

Why? Let’s take a look at some advantages.

Ferrari is it’s own team, manufacturer, designer, spender etc. McLaren for example will have to acquire engines from Mercedes which has been estimated to cost millions. There’s a good portion of their budget.

Ferrari on the other hand, will sell their engines to customer teams like Sauber and repay a good chunk of their own investment on engine development.

The scuderia is economically the most powerful team, thanks to agreements reached with sponsors, FOM (organizer of the competition) and contributions from parent Fiat, which contributes around 20 thousand euros to the F1 team for every Ferrari sold. Ferrari sales have been on the up or steady for the past few years, even during the recession hit world. Ferrari’s sales haven’t increased, but they haven’t fallen either, like those of Honda and Toyota.

Marlboro the title sponsor will pay about 100 million according to some industry sources to run a simple bar code somehow said to represent the company brand. On first glance this investment might seem crazy, but be aware that the health laws of many countries prevent the advertising of tobacco and those with the checkbook, Philip Morris will take what Ferrari offer.

Then, with or without the help of Alonso, there is the arrival of banking giant Santander which has secured it’s presence on the Ferrari car for the next five years by agreeing to an annual contribution of 40 million euros.

The agreement with Acer, whose logo appears on the side of the rear wing is around 10 million euros.
    In addition, Ferrari has the contribution of top Abu Dhabi firms such as Etihad, Mubadala (which owns 5% of team) and Aldar, who contribute 30 million euro in sponsorship.

Meanwhile, Shell besides also being the fuel and lubricant supplier for the team also support the teams participation in events such as the Ferrari World Finals and provide around 35 million euros per year.

All these sponsor logos on the car bring in (conservatively) 185 million euro annually and then there’s the contribution of parent Fiat. But wait! There’s more.

Let’s not forget the other sponsorships, as Bridgestone which although does not have a corporate image on the car, pay Ferrari for using their car in marketing campaigns. Then there’s the little guys Alice and others.

Ferrari on top of their financial sponsorship also benefit from their official suppliers which make their own expenses that much more ‘bearable’; Magneti Marelli, OMR, SKF, Europcar, Iveco, NGK, Puma, Tata Consultancy Services, Brebo, BBS, SELEX Communication, Technogym, Schumberth and Microsoft.

Moreover, only Ferrari has extra agreements with FOM. The team president Luca Cordero di Montezemolo is the only owner with a special clause in the distribution of F1 income. For the next four years, the team is guaranteed a bonus compared to other teams of around 50 million. How?

This agreement was reached in 2005, when there was speculation about the creation of a breakaway series similar to what threatened to occurred last year. At the time, the prime stake holder in F1, venture capital firm CVC (which has 75% of Formula 1, while the remaining 25% is owned by Bernie Ecclestone), called for a study to analyze the importance of the Ferrari brand in F1.

Fortunately for Ferrari, this could not have occurred at a better time as Ferrari was riding the media success generated by the Ferrari Shumacher era. The study concluded (not surprisingly), that Ferrari was much more important than previously thought and had more value than the competition itself. Loosing Ferrari meant disaster for CVC and F1 and an agreement was made. Ferrari agreed to remain in F1, while at the same time halting any hope of a breakaway by other teams.

All the teams entering the Formula 1 world championship are entitled to a percentage of F1 profits from the competition in terms of their finishing results. It is estimated that achieving a world title in F1 nets 50 million euros.

Other revenue from FOM is distributed by the number of years a team has competed in Formula 1, race wins and titles over those years. In this section, Ferrari is the clear leader and has participated in the championship continuously since the first competition was held in 1950.

There’s always a perk to being Ferrari. Why spend on taking the team out to dinner? There’s no need, when Philip Morris invites the media and treats everyone to a weekend of royal festivities like the recently held winter Wroom event at Modonna di Campiglio in Italy. Ferrari gained some nice media attention, using the time to officially announce it’s Jan 28 car launch in Maranello, introduced their new driver two time world champion Fernando Alonso and answered a score of reporter questions that in turn generated a flurry of Ferrari articles.

So why would Ferrari be pro cost-cuts? Well let’s ponder for a minute. Looking at the above, it’s not hard to see, that Ferrari are in great shape when it comes to F1 financially, and the more the cost of the competition comes down with the introduction of various rules and or spending restrictions Ferrari may actually at the end of a season without even winning the title, MAKE money on their biggest marketing tools, which has thus far for 60+ years, been an investment.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Double diffusers banned from 2011<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 technical chiefs have officially agreed to ban double diffusers from the start of next year, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

McLaren to stream car launch online<!-- end title -->
    The McLaren team will stream the launch of its new challenger online, the British squad has revealed.

No F1 role for Donnelly in 2010<!-- end title -->
    Alan Donnelly, the former non-voting chairman of the Formula 1 race stewards, has been moved away from motor racing responsibilities as a part of a staffing reshuffle undertaken by the FIA, AUTOSPORT has learned.

Alguersuari confirmed at Toro Rosso<!-- end title -->
    Scuderia Toro Rosso has confirmed that Spaniard Jaime Alguersuari will stay on at the team during the 2010 season.

Massa enjoys Barcelona test<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa reckons he is in perfect shape to get down to work with his new Ferrari from the start of next month after completing a day behind the wheel of an F2008 at Barcelona on Friday.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    About Hermann Tilke, FIA, Track building I only would post a joke lets see what you make out of it.
    "Aik Sahab Darzi kay pass gaye aur kaha mujhay aik patloon silwanee hay. Darzi ne kaha theek hai janab Kapdra kahan hai. Un Sahab ne Kapdra dekhaya Darzi ne Kapdra naap ne baad kaha janab kapdra bilkul theek hai ab mein aap ka naap loon ga. Un Sahab ka naap lenay kay baad jab Darzi ne naap apnay pass note kerliya to un sahab ne poocha kiya iss Kapdray mein se tum do putloon si saktay ho.
    Darzi ne kahan: haan,
    Sahab: acha teen si saktay ho
    Darzi: haan
    Sahab: char
    Darzi: haan
    Sahab: Paanch
    Darzi: haan.
    theek hai phir paanch putloon see do un sahab ne kaha aur chalay gaye. Aik haftay baad jab wo putloon lainay aaye to Darzi ne unke samanay paanch bachoon ke nekkar rakh diye. Un Sahab ne poocha yeh kiya hai Darzi ne kaha yeh aap ke paanch putloon hain, Un sahab ne kaha laikan yeh mein kaisay pehnoonga Darzi ne kaha yeh baat aap ko us waqt soch ne chaiye thi jab aap ne order diya tha.

I am leaving up to you how you make the connection between this joke with FIA, Hermann Tilke and track Building. For me FIA have define so much tight rules for track building that forget Hermann no one would come up with a good track with those rules. It is the same as FIA is pushing for the World Engine with same configuration for three different sports category. As we already knows that Spa is being threaten to ban as there is a lawsuit in the Belgian court. Bernie also have intentions of dropping Monza for Rome Street Race Circuit. Magny Cours is not being considered at all while we have Valencia Street Circuit, AbuDhabi International Circuit and more. I only like 2 of Hermann Tilke's design circuits Sepang and Istnabul, Istanbul could become a more demanding circuit if they add gravel trap at the famous Turn 8 because then a slight mistake and you are out of the race into the gravel and race over unlike now with the runoff they just loose a few seconds and even after 5 years of holding the GP it is quite amazing that not a single Safety Car has been deployed on that circuit during the GP.

Now enough of serious talk lets have some laugh too. We consider Steve Slater to be the worst commentator but this is the worst introduction of any driver I have ever seen
    Mark Webber's Introduction at Hungarian GP
    After Winning his first race at Nurburgring How he is been introduced by Fox Sports is quite Hilarious.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

US F1 set to announce Lopez
    Team US F1 is set to announce Jose Maria Lopez as its first driver for its maiden Formula 1 campaign at a press event in Argentina on Monday.

Yamaha: Rossi might consider F1 again

Yamaha MotoGP team boss Davide Brivio has suggested that Valentino Rossi's strong performance in his Ferrari test this week could reawaken his interest in switching to Formula 1.

@genius83
    Darzi is Hermann Tilke and Bernie the crazy greedy man who wanted to make the most out of it Who'd accuse Bernie of something like that, to want or like money I still stick by what i said, Tilke could have designed a more challenging track if he so wished. Gravel traps, not only for turn 8, but also for other tracks too. These days you see so many drivers pushing hard, going off and then rejoining the track having lost not more than a few seconds. In the days gone by, it would mean pretty much the end of the race.
    I 'm happy no one is considering Mangy Cours, a boring track in the middle of no where. I thought the idea to hold a GP on the streets of Rome was quite far fetched and even if it became a reality, Monza would still stay on the calender. Maybe things are changing, i have not really kept track of those developments.
    The Webber video reminded me of trailers that we see for movies or an intro for WWF, or WWE, is it now? quite funny.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

Bro, why you not wish for some one else to return, it was your lucky time when wishes are been fullfilled. Yes, you have correctly connected the dots about the joke and FIA.
    The return of a king

Analysing the racing return of a Formula 1 hero
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rosberg: “I’ve nothing to lose” against Schumacher

Nico Rosberg has come out strongly in a fantastic interview today by my colleague Frederic Ferret in L’Equipe sports newspaper in France, claiming that he is not afraid of going up against a driver he considers the “best driver ever”.

How 2010 is shaping up
    Formula 1 never really let up on the drama last season, both on and off the track. But 2010 already looks like a mouthwatering prospect, potentially one of the great years of motorsport.

@genius83

Damn! I should have wished for something else So, here is wishing beglar's return. Let's see if that takes place.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Complete off topic

@UK
    Here is another example of reporting with eyes close. Yesterday's Jang has a news in sports page regarding Federer so see for yourself how they are reporting. Looks like another Federer Nadal final is on the cards.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -27187
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice to see you guys in full flow here. Sorry for the extended leave from the thread.
    I'm looking forward to this season... Alonso is finally dressed in scarlet garb... MS and RB have been reunited... we wont be seeing that cow with hamilton anymore and will be spared his gushings about how much he loves her... all the brits will be on one team so it becomes easier to hate on that one team... and of course thanks to schumi joining Merc it'll be slightly more affordable to drive in a car associated with him (a choice between a house and a ferrari is a tough call).
    How've you two been doing? Thanks for the emails... are we doing the fantasy f1 this year again? I dont even know where I ended up on that thing from last year.
    “I can't really imagine life without Formula One,” - Michael Schumacher

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@beglar
    Welcome aboard bro, good to see you back. Yes we will do fantasy league this season again and we need lefty's wisdom more in this season then the last 2 seasons so start preparing him for the Season of Returns. Also congratulations for the return of Canadian GP your efforts have paid off. As for your standing here is the link
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...league-09-a-16

@UK
    Thats 2 in row, Man you are on roll looks like next time wish for something big.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This **** cant be true! No way. For someone, who has not won anything ever in a lottery or what ever, I seem to be making the impossible come true What are the odds.... maybe it's time to put some money on the World championship

@beglar

Dude, how are you ? Been awhile, how's the hand? Hope you can get a better grip on things now The choice is simple, who needs a home! Better to be homeless and own a Ferrari. I can imagine you making lo** to it on the streets
    Anyway, good to know you are alive and kicking.

@genius83

My third wish, i hope someone bans our cricket team. Not that i watch them play anymore, i stopped doing that in 2007, once Inzamam retired. For me that was the end of our cricket and i can confidently say that since those days, i have not watched a single complete match or even 50% of any match nor do i plan to but i hope this game is banned. I watched the under-19 kids play though. Let's see if this wish comes true.
    Jang, my favourite news paper, lol!! and the Jang group, the favourites of our beloved President too. They always seem to know things others don't. Federer has a tough draw, he's just beaten Hewitt in three. Not so sure about Nadal, he is recovering from injury and doesn't seem to be back to his best yet but he has a very very easy draw which my help him.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mercedes GP unveils F1 paint scheme for 2010
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -27650 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -27651 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -27652 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -27653

The Mercedes GP Petronas team unveiled its official colour scheme for the 2010 season, in an event held at the German car maker's museum in Stuttgart. Mercedes, who took over world champion team Brawn GP to race under its own name this year, showed off its new colours using a 2009 car, before its new challenger is unveiled at the start of next month.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A Few More

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - th 20499 MB190 122 1041lo-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - th 20502 MB1183 122 781lo-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - th 20504 MB1187 122 247lo-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - th 20508 MB1189 122 565lo

22. 25-01-2010, 04:56 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Closed Thread

User Tag List