Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

again great pics man -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

and a good QA session.. but they said HAM and BUT have raced there before .. on, sort of, street circuit.. so why didn't they utilize existing infrastructure for this F1 race ??.. probably because that was almost a decade or so ago and that infrastructure is gone now ...

I know Jenson and Lewis raced in Korea before in Formula Three. Jenson on the podium in 1999 and Lewis on pole position in 2003. Your feelings first of all about the circuit, maybe about the country?
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - z1287639106
    @Bernie's Merc..
    looks to me an E-class 2010 model.. but thats cheap by his standards ... should 've gone for 2010 S class ...

As for Ralf, he is most likely there as a guest of Mercedes or may be FIA has invited him as a VIP.
    VIP ??.. Ralf ?? ... don't think so ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Nowadays F1 is all about bringing uniqueness in the sports, Singapore comes up with the Night race concept, AbuDhabi came up with a Dusk race concept and this SouthKorean Track has come up with a City built inside a Track concept, so why they would go for an old track when they could build a new track.

Also look at the long term vision of South Korean GP organisers, they are planning to have the GP on a track which at first looks like a purpose built track but in reality have been a street track. Every year when F1 goes their, there will be new buildings around the track and offices and residences are on for sale. They are building a new city in that area and F1 helps them in generating business for that city.

Also, may be the old track was not up to F1 standards and thatswhy it is not a sensible thing to upgrade that track.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 164815

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 164807

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 164805
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default South Korean GP: Preparation Pics Contd.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - kubi rena kore 2010?t1287682544

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 715320007412005260

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 610x1952132

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 714219874531992914

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 716620292712034777

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - x6101946665

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - x6101956958

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - x61023053672309570

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 714820098532012957
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default South Korean GP: Preparation Pics Contd.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151515

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151516

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151517

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151518

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151519

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151520

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151521

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151522

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - vett redb kore 2010 2?t1287683187
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very nice pics Steve

@UK
    What DM has done bro, may be I have not seen or read it at all. And if you are talking about his comments that consistency is important then what is wrong in that. I am pretty sure that what he has done is still not equal to what Luca did to Kimi,
    Well, it seems he is not giving him a drive for next year either, and Raikkonen's hopes rest with Ford or maybe pay for his drive

and I have said it previously that if Luca fires Kimi after his mediocre performance in 2008 season then it would be more justified but firing him after a year when car was mediocre and he was still able to get a win was complete wrong decision.
    This has been beaten to death, but isn't it strange that this " amazing " talent is out there looking for a drive and no one is interested in offering him one? Could you imagine the Schumachers, Alonsos, Hamiltons of this world out of F1, looking for a drive and no one would offer them one. Most teams would dump any of their driver to make room for one of them. ( Schumacher, i meant Schumacher from 2006 and before, not the one we have now )

I have read some very mind blowing thing about Vettel and RedBull relation but I know you would not believe it so have not quoting it here. But just to clarify the relation between RedBull and Vettel is not as sweet as we are thinking.
    Bro, Red Bull is as much Vettel's team as Mclaren is Hamilton's. There are always problems between drivers and teams. Vettel said some interesting stuff on the radio during the Italian GP. Hamilton has had differences with Mclaren but it's his team much like Red Bull is Vettel's.

A little off topic, I had be meaning to upload this video for some time. It's BBC's intro for the Italian GP. I finally managed to get it off TV and upload it to youtube, but found there were versions with better sound quality than mine So, posting one of those. Just like the way it's done. So here it is

Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Horner: Past title experience irrelevant<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner thinks that previous experience will count for little in the world championship showdown - with the current five-way contest marking uncharted territory for everybody.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Massa: Qualifying key to RBR's edge<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa believes the key to Red Bull Racing's advantage this season has been in having the best car for qualifying.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton sets early Korea pace<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton led the way for McLaren as Formula 1 explored the Korean Grand Prix circuit for the first time in Friday morning practice at the hurriedly-completed Yeongam track.

Code:
    SouthKorean GP Practice Session 1 
    Pos  Driver              Team                  Time       Gap        Laps
     1.  Lewis Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes      1m40.887s             15
     2.  Robert Kubica       Renault               1m40.968s  + 0.081s   18
     3.  Nico Rosberg        Mercedes              1m41.152s  + 0.265s   21
     4.  Sebastian Vettel    Red Bull-Renault      1m41.371s  + 0.484s   18
     5.  Jenson Button       McLaren-Mercedes      1m41.940s  + 1.053s   16
     6.  Michael Schumacher  Mercedes              1m42.022s  + 1.135s   25
     7.  Mark Webber         Red Bull-Renault      1m42.202s  + 1.315s   23
     8.  Nick Heidfeld       Sauber-Ferrari        1m42.293s  + 1.406s   18
     9.  Nico Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth     1m42.678s  + 1.791s   21
    10.  Rubens Barrichello  Williams-Cosworth     1m42.883s  + 1.996s   23
    11.  Vitaly Petrov       Renault               1m42.896s  + 2.009s   22
    12.  Felipe Massa        Ferrari               1m43.054s  + 2.167s   25
    13.  Kamui Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari        1m43.309s  + 2.422s   20
    14.  Adrian Sutil        Force India-Mercedes  1m43.602s  + 2.715s   18
    15.  Fernando Alonso     Ferrari               1m43.928s  + 3.041s   21
    16.  Sebastien Buemi     Toro Rosso-Ferrari    1m43.940s  + 3.053s   23
    17.  Vitantonio Liuzzi   Force India-Mercedes  1m44.887s  + 4.000s   21
    18.  Jaime Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari    1m45.141s  + 4.254s   26
    19.  Timo Glock          Virgin-Cosworth       1m45.588s  + 4.701s   20
    20.  Jerome D'Ambrosio   Virgin-Cosworth       1m46.613s  + 5.726s   17
    21.  Heikki Kovalainen   Lotus-Cosworth        1m47.115s  + 6.228s   22
    22.  Sakon Yamamoto      Hispania-Cosworth     1m50.347s  + 9.460s   29
    23.  Bruno Senna         Hispania-Cosworth     1m50.821s  + 9.934s   15
    24.  Jarno Trulli        Lotus-Cosworth        1m51.701s  + 10.814s  11
    @UK
    Bro, that argument about Kimi could work both way, Kimi is the only driver in the history of F1 who has been paid his full salary for a year for not driving for another team, even Michal can't achieve that feat as he has to retire from the sport(whether his decision or been forced him to retire).

And just to make it clear, I will show the same reaction if in the future Alonso will be fired from Ferrari to make way for some other boy wonder even if the other driver is Vettel. Because as I said if the lack of motivation was the reason to fire Kimi then why not fire him when an average driver like Massa can fight for the title in 2008 to show that the car was capable of fighting. Why fire him after a season when Ferrari have come up with a car that was even worse then what Michal have drive in his very first year for Ferrari in 96'.

Also, Kimi's WRC instance is not showing any progress he is becoming the Sato of WRC, almost in every event he has a crash. Looks like his love for WRC is starting go down and he wanted to return to F1 and thats why he has shown such anger against Renault, after they reveal the level of talks between his management and them. He certainly don't want to reveal that such early because of those news pieces his talks of staying in WRC also hampered as Citreon was confused what to do if he returns to F1 while Ford also suffers the same confusion. Now only if Mini wants to have more then one car for their testing year in 2011, Kimi could join them as Ford is not interested in him.

Thanks for liking the pics. More pics will be posted until the end of this race.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, it seems he is not giving him a drive for next year either, and Raikkonen's hopes rest with Ford or maybe pay for his drive
    ya thats pathetic... and i think Kimi won't pay for the drive.. he should be back in F1.

Why Korea Is a Must-Win for Alonso

The 2010 Japanese Grand Prix illustrated a conservative effort by Spaniard Fernando Alonso. Off the back of two successive wins, the Scuderia was expected by few to challenge the might of Red Bull Racing at the Southern-Japanese circuit. However, finishing third behind title rivals Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber placed greater doubt on the former World Champion’s ability to secure the first title of the new decade. With three races to go, Community Article writer TH explains why the title-hopeful will need to finish on top in Korea in order to keep his hopes of a third title alive.

So far so good in Korea

Formula 1 is entering the unknown at this weekend's inaugural Korean Grand Prix and in recent weeks fears have been multiplying over just what lay ahead. The fact that the Korean International Circuit was given the green light to host the event just nine days ago, after the top layer of asphalt had been laid, only added to those concerns.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one pic from my side...

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 151564
    courtesy Sladex
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    again great pics man -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

and a good QA session.. but they said HAM and BUT have raced there before .. on, sort of, street circuit.. so why didn't they utilize existing infrastructure for this F1 race ??.. probably because that was almost a decade or so ago and that infrastructure is gone now ...

@Bernie's Merc..
    looks to me an E-class 2010 model.. but thats cheap by his standards ... should 've gone for 2010 S class ...

VIP ??.. Ralf ?? ... don't think so ..

that is 2010 Mercedes S class not E class.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ no man.. looked like an E class.. anyway S class is more appropriate for him ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Killing time, watching free practice 2 and it's snowing here again!! Second time in three days.

The softs are falling apart after a few laps. Might be different when the track rubbers in more tomorrow and for sunday.

Why Korea Is a Must-Win for Alonso

The 2010 Japanese Grand Prix illustrated a conservative effort by Spaniard Fernando Alonso. Off the back of two successive wins, the Scuderia was expected by few to challenge the might of Red Bull Racing at the Southern-Japanese circuit. However, finishing third behind title rivals Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber placed greater doubt on the former World Champion’s ability to secure the first title of the new decade. With three races to go, Community Article writer TH explains why the title-hopeful will need to finish on top in Korea in order to keep his hopes of a third title alive.
    Good article but it assumes that Webber would finish the race and finish with good points. No guarantee of that. It's been such an unpredictable year, not because of great racing but made more interesting by mistakes by the top drivers and there might still be a twist in the tale.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ right.. though many people are putting their money on ALO.. but i m apprehensive about that ... a single mistake or a DNF can throw him out of contention,.. with only 2 more races to go after this, there won't be enough to recover...

only hope is see for ALO to win is RBR drivers fighting b/w themsleves and taking each other out ... other than that i think WEB has it in his bag,..

@UK
    quando si sar* di nuovo a questo luogo dio abbandonato?. il tempo vola così in fretta ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    ^ no man.. looked like an E class.. anyway S class is more appropriate for him ....
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -151580

check out the LED's and the grill, its gorgeous S class...and MASHALLAH ive lot of knowledge bout cars, im gario ka keera.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alliereyaz View Post
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 151580

check out the LED's and the grill, its gorgeous S class...and MASHALLAH ive lot of knowledge bout cars, im gario ka keera.
    lolz man... good for u..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Those Mclarens would be a factor in the outcome too most probably. They can take vital points off the three drivers fighting for the title. Can't rely on Massa to do that, and yeah you're right, Alonso has to do it on his own and thats the way it should be.

Il tempo vola davvero, fratello. Sentito dire che la riduzione del carico ha cominciato di nuovo ed è in piena attivit* a causa del suo amico Steve.
    Dovrei essere di nuovo nella prima settimana di novembre

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Carico mai smesso di spargimento fratello, ma ya suo piu 'eccitato' che mai ...

così triste a sentirti tornare .. perché non 'scivolare' u lì da qualche parte e passare il resto della tua vita in questo bellissimo paese tra belle donne ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lewis Hamilton vincer* il titolo 2010 WDC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

im testo ricevendo da f1 servizio mobile relativo realmente awsome, ora im su todate con ogni sessione, nessun problema di loadshedding ora.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Closed Thread