Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@alliereyaz
    Bro, Mercedes has not launch their car how could you know their car is awesome they only has launch their colour scheme on last year's BrawnGP BGP001.

Here is a simple comparision images between Ferrari F10 and MP4-25

Front View Comparision
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -29487

Side View Comparision
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -29488
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Bro, you didn't name one. You named a whole lot of them. That's the beauty of it, in this group of clowns you have to pick only one, the one clown you think stands out the most
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    As I said bro, this is the toughest question but anyway as you are pressurising I would pick Minister for Water and Power for his lack of ability to understand what is the real problem behind the loadshedding and giving the nation a very expensive plan of getting rid of it. But I still say that others that I mention in my previous post are not far behind with their own gems of nation's greatest interest plans.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default McLaren should change there name to Hamiltons

Hamilton urged team to sign Button<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he strongly pushed for McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh to sign Jenson Button as his team-mate even before the squad started talking to the world champion.

@UK
    The below lines is what I interpreted from Hamilton's saying what you think:
    And now it's official that I will not allow Button to get the better treatment then me even if he is the current WDC I am the one who made it possible to get him in the team because the team doesnot consider him a worthy material and I convince them that he is a worthy material for helping me winning the world title.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

according to there color schemes and the model they showed at benz museum its definitely shows potential and an awesome f1 car. and we all know that when testing starts the best will rise.meanwhile they are awsum Mclaren's new fin, ferrari (i think)copy's RB5 and MGP much much better than the BGP 001 from last year and color schems too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my vote is for HAMILTON, no matter ppl like him or hate him, he is the one.

and button is lucky one who got the seat in mclaren, and he's lucky to win WDC.otherwise he has no skills or potential for winning WDC (its my opinion) no offense to anybody.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@alliereyaz
    Bro, I said it before and I am saying it again Mercedes has shown last year's Brawn's car with this year's colour scheme so whatever you are assuming from that is not correct, we will see Mercedes car for the first time when they comes out for testing on Monday in Valencia.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I agree with you about our minister for load shedding. It's a tough choice picking one from dozens of clowns. The guy who confessed on TV, to having a right to corruption, the one who was caught from a Chinese massage parlor later was a front running candidate too, but in the end the minister for load shedding takes it for his sheer incompetence and his ability to make enough money to buy 1500 taxis in the U.A.E.

I was more interested in what Hamilton said about Button,
    "And why Jenson? Because he is the best driver there is, and they wanted to get the best driver possible." Best driver there is!! Umm is he saying, Button is better than him? No way..... after all Hamilton wears a Yellow Hamilton We know what that means and signifies. Even Trulli wants to wear one and pretend. That was the best comment i read on one of the forums, the link was provided by you. As for what you said, i think there is a little more to it but it might bite Hamilton in the ****. He probably wanted Button, so he could beat a World champion and raise his stock. With the rule changes, and if the Mclaren is hard on it's tires, Button will excel. Having said that, i fully expect Hamilton to destroy Button. There were too many controversies last season, the double diffuser and crash gate which over shadowed what to me was the worst one, Hamilton lying so he could get one extra point and continue to lie even after being shown video footage and race telemetry.

I realized that Star Sports continues to do cheap things in every sport they show. Much like " race central " for F1, they were doing the same stuff for the Australian open too and what i found really funny was the clock in the back ground, which showed Australian time, when these guys were sitting in a studio in Singapore, which is three hours behind Melbourne time. All that reminded me of the torture that awaits us, Steve Slatter, he is just a month and two weeks away

Lastly, congratulations to me, the great man has done it. Andy Murray who?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Unveiling of BMW Sauber C29

BMW Sauber launches new C29 car<!-- end title -->
    BMW Sauber was the third Formula 1 team to show off its new challenger for the 2010 season on Sunday, with the unveiling of the C29 at the Valencia circuit.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1264945259

BMW Sauber to retain name for now<!-- end title -->
    BMW Sauber is not planning to change the team's name at least before the start of the season, Peter Sauber said on Sunday.

@UK
    That was one of the best topics I have read on international forums, and you are right that Hamilton really wants to beat a champion just to raise his stakes.
    After BMWSauber C29 launch now I know why Peter Sauber hires Pedro de La Rosa so they knows the some more info regarding the next season and C29's shark fin is just confirming it. They have not taken the RB5 nose route and this is the kind of nose from the mid 90's. For some reason the rear wing is looking a bit lower then previous year.
    I think the minister who confessed on TV that its our right to do corruption was from Punjab government cabinet and not from the federal cabinet thatswhy I not include him.
    I was thinking why not pressurise Geo Super to sign a deal with BBC for broadcasting F1 in Pakistan.
    Congratulations Bro, I am really happy for Fedex win because I hate Andy Murray.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari alters testing programme<!-- end title -->
    The Ferrari team has altered its testing programme for Valencia after its scheduled first run with the new car had to be cancelled due to poor weather.

Abu Dhabi wants final slot to be its own<!-- end title -->
    Abu Dhabi Grand Prix chiefs are to make a push to ensure the final slot on the Formula 1 calendar becomes their own indefinitely.

Virgin set for Silverstone shakedown<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing will become the first of the new Formula 1 entrants to run its car on track when it shakes down the VR-01 in a private event at Silverstone at the end of next week.

Some more images of BMWSauber C29

Frontview of BMWSauber C29
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30157

Sideview of BMWSauber C29
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30158

Rearview of BMWSauber C29
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30159
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Renault R30 unveiled

Renault reveals the R30, confirms Petrov<!-- end title -->
    The Renault Formula 1 team launched its 2010 car at the Valencia circuit on Sunday afternoon and confirmed Vitaly Petrov as its second driver.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1264952449

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - l 00410801 018 2

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - l 00410801 016 2

Although there are rumours that this is not the real R30 and its a show car from 2009 season and real R30 is in the garage so if this rumour is true then this is only a livery(colour scheme for 2010 season) launch and not the car(2010 seaon car) launch.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sauber confident budget is sufficient<!-- end title -->
    Peter Sauber says his team has no concerns about its 2010 budget despite the lack of sponsor logos on the Sauber C29 when it was unveiled at Valencia this afternoon.

Kobayashi will keep aggressive style<!-- end title -->
    Kamui Kobayashi says he will maintain his aggressive style in his first full season of Formula 1 with the Sauber team.

Tung leads Renault reserve line-up<!-- end title -->
    Renault has announced Ho-Pin Tung, Jerome D'Ambrosio and Jan Charouz as its reserve drivers for the 2010 season.

De la Rosa: No qualms over McLaren exit<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa says he had no qualms about leaving the McLaren team to race for BMW Sauber despite how respected he had become at the British squad.

De la Rosa may step back from GPDA<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa has suggested he may have to reduce his involvement in the Grand Prix Drivers' Association now he has secured a racing seat.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kubica happy with Renault's structure
    Robert Kubica says he is comfortable with the structure and approach of the Renault team despite the changes the team underwent during the winter.

Renault: Petrov hired because of talent<!-- end title -->
    Renault says that its decision to hire Vitaly Petrov as a driver for 2010 was motivated not purely by money, but because his performance and future potential also stood out.

Petrov hopes Russian GP now closer<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov believes his arrival in Formula 1 with Renault will be a huge boost to efforts to bring a grand prix to Russia.

And now a video of SLS AMG with Michal Schumacher
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mercedes GP unveiled its W01 car in the Valencia pit lane on Monday, ahead of the start of the first pre-season test.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30578 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30589 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30590 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30591

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Scuderia Toro Rosso became the latest team to unveil its 2010 challenger on Monday, as the Faenza-based team's STR5 was shown for the first time.

Alguersuari feels much more prepared

Buemi 'a lot more confident' for 2010

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30597 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30598 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30599 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30600

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Renault Diffuser

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30654

The Sauber Diffuser

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30655

Nothing should be read into testing times, especially when it's the first day and that too only at half distance. Anyway, here are the times so far at mid day.

<table class="uitslagen-tbl" style="width: 505px;"><tbody><tr><td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);" align="right" width="30">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">1.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - br</td><td>F. Massa</td><td>Ferrari</td><td>F10</td><td>1:13.088</td><td>
    </td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">32</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(236, 233, 228);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">2.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - gb</td><td>G. Paffett</td><td>McLaren</td><td>MP4-25</td><td>1:14.018</td><td style="text-align: right;">+0.930</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">30</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">3.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - es</td><td>P. de la Rosa</td><td>BMW Sauber</td><td>C25</td><td>1:14.040</td><td style="text-align: right;">+0.952</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">15</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(236, 233, 228);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">4.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - br</td><td>R. Barrichello</td><td>Williams</td><td>FW32</td><td>1:14.449</td><td style="text-align: right;">+1.361</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">41</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">5.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - de</td><td>N. Rosberg</td><td>Mercedes GP</td><td>MGP W01</td><td>1:14.753</td><td style="text-align: right;">+1.665</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">24</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(236, 233, 228);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">6.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - pl</td><td>R. Kubica</td><td>Renault</td><td>R30</td><td>1:15.298</td><td style="text-align: right;">+2.210</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">37</td> <td align="center"> pit </td> </tr> <tr style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td style="padding: 0px 7px 0px 3px; text-align: right;">7.</td><td>-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - ch</td><td>S. Buemi</td><td>Toro Rosso</td><td>STR5</td><td>1:19.279</td><td style="text-align: right;">+6.191</td><td style="text-align: right; padding-right: 3px;">8</td> <td align="center"> pit</td></tr></tbody></table>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alguersuari backs F1 testing initiatives<!-- end title -->
    Jaime Alguersuari believes the testing initiatives proposed by Anthony Hamilton and Stefan GP would be hugely beneficial to young drivers trying to break into Formula 1.

Toro Rosso expects early mistakes<!-- end title -->
    Toro Rosso's technical director Giorgio Ascanelli says the process of designing its own car is likely to lead to some mistakes the Italian squad is hoping to rectify soon.

Rosberg positive after maiden W01 test<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg gave an early thumbs-up to his new Mercedes GP W01 after a first taste at Valencia on Monday - but admitted that new regulations have made it much harder to read the true picture from testing.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Massa ends first test of 2010 on top<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa marked his official return to F1 action with the quickest time on the opening day of pre-season Formula 1 testing at Valencia in Spain.

Today's times:
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -30787
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Schumacher: It feels like 1991 again
    Michael Schumacher says he is feeling like he is making his Formula 1 debut again after returning to testing action in current GP machinery at the Valencia circuit on Monday.

Massa upbeat over new Ferrari<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa was upbeat about the performance of the new Ferrari F10 after topping the times on the opening day of testing at Valencia.

De la Rosa: New Sauber a good start<!-- end title -->
    Pedro de la Rosa declared himself pleased with the BMW Sauber's first run in testing at Valencia today.

Barrichello delighted at first day back<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello sees every reason why he and Williams should be confident for achieving success this season after a promising first day of action together in Valencia.

Rosberg should 'get out' says Barrichello<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello has warned Nico Rosberg that he may need to 'get out' of Mercedes GP if he wants to achieve his full potential in Formula 1, now that Michael Schumacher is his team-mate.

Paffett: Tyres the biggest issue<!-- end title -->
    Gary Paffett says getting the best out of the narrower tyres is the biggest challenge in 2010, after sampling McLaren's new car in testing at Valencia today.

Kubica not concerned by laptimes
    Robert Kubica played down the importance of laptimes after finishing the first day of testing at the bottom of the timesheet.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

The mystery of B spec Ferrari has been resolved, at least according to JA.
    Ferrari recruited a new head of aerodynamics from Toyota in December and he brought a solution for a radical new diffuser with a hole the size of a sheet of A3 paper! It’s worth a lot in extra downforce and so Ferrari may well be building an update package around it, possibly for the first race if they can build it in time.
    If true, that's something like 297x420 mm. Ferrari has made a decent start, though it's hardly a track to judge aerodynamic efficiency of a car. The varying fuel loads will make it even harder and wait till those Red Bulls arrive. Word is they have designed a very ugly nose, one of three different designs along with some other changes and the team want to make a late debut so other teams have less time to copy their design. Ferrari are also said to be one of the teams that will challenge some of the diffusers this season. In little or no rule changes as such, teams have pretty different designs this year.

Closed Thread

User Tag List