Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kimi rules out F1 in 2011, and another WRC year no lock either

We won’t have Kimi Raikkonen to kick around in Formula 1 next season.

The former world champion’s management team says it has ruled out any F1 option in 2011, although the door for a future return is still open.

Yeah, whatever. Does anyone seriously think after a two-year hiatus that a team will take a flyer on Kimi? It’s a crap shoot enough as is, I’m afraid — and remember, I’m more or less a Kimi fan.

^ WRC is still not locked either .. man whats he doing ??...

Ecclestone: Europe will ‘disappear’ as F1 heads east

As F1 oozes east toward the Asia-Pacific geographical landscape of emerging capital markets and economic growth, the burden is becoming increasingly weightier for the legacy circuits who are clinging to wafer-thin contracts of fading ink. No question F1 is leaving Europe and perhaps faster than fans would like. The history of F1 is seated in Europe but the future may very well be washed ashore on some Pacific island.

^ that will be a mistake i think.. won't do much good to F1 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Let me rephrase you too, without Bernie there is no family just 3 gorgeous women. With Bernie it is a family photo.

I am more interested in Bernie's Business logic because I don't think there is any one more intelligent then Bernie to sell something he owns and then become the head of that group who has bought his thing.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    Let me rephrase you too, without Bernie there is no family just 3 gorgeous women. With Bernie it is a family photo.

I am more interested in Bernie's Business logic because I don't think there is any one more intelligent then Bernie to sell something he owns and then become the head of that group who has bought his thing.
    ya great rephrasing ...

alright its a deal.. u take the business and its logic and i take the ladies and 1 billion ??.. deal ?? ...

there's a thought/conspiracy brewing up in the fans that although RBR favors VET but to get itself a championship, RBR is planning to do a 'kamakaze' attack on ALO ...

RBR might ask VET to kamakaze his car in ALO at first corner or wherever he gets chance and take him out... though i think its not gonna happen.. VET won't do that for WEB ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Okay, I will make a deal only on one condition that stop spreading false rumour about RBR and their Race tactics.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ alright.. i hope thats not what RBR is thinking otherwise if that happens then the deal is off, and i'll take the ladies too anyway ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    You can have the ladies now, I have no objection on that. As for RBR if ever they do this, they will be disqualified immediately. If and only if the intentions are been determined to be preplanned and to take out rival to help teammate. Otherwise, if such an incident happens in the same way as Webber's crash and taking out unintentionally Rosberg. It would be hard to prove any thing until or unless they found some one in the team ready to open mouth.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ yes i think RBR won't do that.. but as UK says, desperate times need desperate measures, so this option can cross RBR mind ...

Q&A with McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton enjoys driving in wet conditions and in Korea it was clear to see. Yes, a mistake at Turn One let eventual winner Fernando Alonso by, but Hamilton believes losing out to the Ferrari was all but inevitable. Nevertheless, his excellent second place for McLaren kept him clearly in the title race with two rounds to go, as he explained to his official website…

Jenson Button Q&A: It’s not over until it’s over

After a nightmare weekend in Korea, Jenson Button’s title hopes are hanging by a thread. With a 42-point deficit to standings leader Fernando Alonso and just 50 points available, Button admits the chances of retaining his crown are slim. But that doesn’t mean the McLaren driver is giving up hope. He has been in Formula One racing long enough to know that anything can happen - and frequently does - as he discussed in an interview with his official website…

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kubica predicts Interlagos 'lottery'<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica is predicting a "lottery" at the Brazilian Grand Prix, as the weather looks set to play a key role during the weekend.

Heidfeld highlights engine discrepancy
    Nick Heidfeld said that the reason he has not been as quick as team-mate Kamui Kobayashi is because his engine is not as powerful in a straight line.

Massa no number two, says Domenicali
    Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali says that Felipe Massa will not be made to play the role of number two driver next season, despite the dominance of team-mate Fernando Alonso over him in 2010.

An Excellent Article about a team of the past who has been a real joke for the F1 name.
    Running on empty
    For all moaning about the uncompetitiveness of some of the cars at the back of the field, as well as the farce that was the USF1 entry, any team entering Formula One these days has to show a certain level of competence, if not always financial acumen, before it can take its place in the paddock. It was not always the case, and until relatively recently there were some remarkable outfits which, usually briefly, hovered near the back of the grid.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Williams to supply gearboxes to HRT<!-- end title -->
    The Williams team has announced that it will supply transmission systems to Hispania Racing from the 2011 season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari plans 'very careful' approach<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali says his team has to be "very careful" in the final two races of the season in order to continue with its successful run of results.

Rain set for Interlagos yet again
    Formula One teams and drivers are braced for a third consecutive grand prix to be disrupted by rain.

@All
    Here is my first non F1 article on the PW Blog:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/artic...ad-of-its-time
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes.. very entertaining read .. what a joke Andrea Moda..

right.. i hope they don't screw up things being extra cautious.. on the other hand they might talking about RBR (VET's) kamakazi strategy ...

Lotus aim to rise above new team rivals, as Ecclestone attacks

This will be an important week in the ongoing development of the Lotus F1 team. During the Brazil Grand Prix weekend, there will be an announcement that the team is to use Renault engines for the next two seasons. Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn, no less, is expected to be at Interlagos to convey the message.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Red Bull gives u wings!!...

i guess one wing was donated by WEB another by VET ..

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -157116
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ALO doing card magic..

i don't know whats he saying.. UK might help with this pushto language.. and i could only see a lil trick at the end of the vdo ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 149209 460826742617 704752617 5461164 1766843 n

Vettel to Team Radio: " i see blue leprechauns"!!
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jenson Button may support Lewis Hamilton in Brazil

McLaren have admitted their decision to treat Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button as equals may be reconsidered over the course of the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Wilson: Block and Raikkonen are great for the WRC

“Some people have said they can’t see the value in what Kimi is doing,” said Wilson. “Well, for me, he’s brought great value in the WRC. Having him in the sport has raised the profile, created a stir and a story this season. Okay, he’s still learning, but there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”

Piech (of VW) refuses to Formula 1

There will be no future Formula 1 cars from Volkswagen. According to the F.A.Z. supervisory board chairman Piech declined from an entrance. In recent weeks there has been speculation about a potential Porsche team.

^ sad news ... i want more constructors than private teams ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Herbert to join stewards in Brazil<!-- end title -->
    Johnny Herbert will join the FIA stewards' panel at the Brazilian Grand Prix this weekend.

Ex-Toyota F1 team happy with new life<!-- end title -->
    Toyota Motorsport GmbH (TMG) says it is delighted with the success of its transformation into an engineering business since the company's departure from Formula 1, which was announced a year ago today.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Whitmarsh: Ferrari row won't taint title<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh believes any lingering disagreements over Ferrari's use of team orders in the German Grand Prix should not be allowed to overshadow this year's world championship if Fernando Alonso goes on to win the title.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Team says Button right to keep pushing<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button is absolutely right to continue pushing for his own world title bid even though his mathematical hopes of retaining his crown are now extremely slim, reckons McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Nicolas Todt: Pay drivers too prevalent<!-- end title -->
    ART co-owner and leading driver manager Nicolas Todt is concerned that personal sponsorship is influencing too many Formula 1 teams' signings at present.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FIA's Craw pleased with Austin plans<!-- end title -->
    FIA senate president Nick Craw has given the new United States Grand Prix venue in Austin his support after visiting the track and talking with local council chiefs.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FIA finalises 2011 F1 calendar<!-- end title -->
    The FIA has released the final calendar for the 2011 Formula 1 season, with the addition of the Indian Grand Prix boosting the schedule to 20 races.

Code:
    F1 Season 2011 Calendar
    13/03  Bahrain
    27/03  Australia
    10/04  Malaysia
    17/04  China*
    08/05  Turkey
    22/05  Spain
    29/05  Monaco
    12/06  Canada
    26/06  Europe
    10/07  Great Britain
    24/07  Germany
    31/07  Hungary
    28/08  Belgium
    11/09  Italy
    25/09  Singapore
    09/10  Japan
    16/10  Korea
    30/10  India*
    13/11  Abu Dhabi
    27/11  Brazil
    *Subject to the homologation of the circuit.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Race Times Updated after pointing out by Blackeye117

Here are the Timing schedule for Brazilian GP this weekend:
    Code:
    Brazilian GP
    Friday
    Practice Session 1                  17;00 To 18:30
    Practice Session 2                  21;00 To 22:30

Saturday
    Practice Session 3                  18;00 To 19;00
    Qualifying Session                  21;00 To 22;00

Sunday
    Race                                21;00 To 23;00 
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats good sensible comments by Martin.. unlike horner who can't stop crying over whats happened and over his team lack of wins despite having the fastest cars on the grid ...

why does China need homologation ?? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Here is the answer for your question from a twitter:
    FIA say China GP has asterisk by it because homologation licence has expired.Track needs work on drainage and surface.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ lolz.. thanks... didn't bother to open a link to read full story ... or sometimes browsers opened tabs get closed without notice ...

i think China will be ok.. India to me remains a big excitement,.. not because of race.. but because i want to see how Indian govt manage and people react there.. India being a big booster of its self image can create big scenes prior to an F1 race there ...

@steve..
    whts your Id on twitter buddy.. pm me if u don't wanna disclose it here ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    I have already said that it was from a twitter and not part of the news link, so even if you have open the link you can't find any thing about that.

I am pretty sure that Bollywood stars will be the main source of creating the Indian GP Hype with the help of Indian Cricket Heroes, on the other side if India wins the Cricket WorldCup early next year then it will be Indian cricketers first and Bollywood stars second but they both will do many things to make it a big success.

Just remember one thing, this project is a privately owned project with minimum Indian Government involvement and if I remember correctly the ticket prices are bound to be on the higher side just like CWG where ticket prices were 25,000 and 50,000 per seat remained unsold.

I have no twitter account, and I found that twitter comment through Planet-F1 topic.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread

User Tag List