Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Nice Videos, not seen these on youtube before. This guy does make nice videos, I remember watching one he made taking different clips from " Le Mans" the movie, i think it was him.
    Strange, i remember quite a few of the races he has on those clips, a reminder how old i am He must be British or a Mclaren fan though, having put together footage of the established greats of F1 in the first clip, we also get to see the face of Lewis Hamilton, and also see his wheel to wheel battle at Monza, 2008, i think He shouldn't be there obviously.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Videos Contd.

@UK
    You have a total different way of thinking then what planet f1 members are thinking because according to them he lookslike a Ferrari fan and not a McLaren fan. Regarding Hamilton I also thinks he should not be there for now but may be in the future he deserves alongside these legends. Remember Gilles Villeneuve Tribute video that I posted in last season thread is also his work. Just like to know about a question about the next video there are 2 scenes of drivers trying to push their cars towards the finish line one I think is either Senna or Prost in McLaren but who is the second who fell with in yards of finish line.

F1 Champagne and Tears

Racing: Emotions and Speed

F1 History 1950-2007

The Magic of Monza

I think you are referring to this video

Summer Nights in LeMans

This is the Youtube channel where all the videos are present and he not only make F1 videos but also WRC videos too.
    YouTube - Antti2Videos's Channel
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

It cant be a coincidence that Hamilton is seen in that video, i think twice or more. One being his pass he put on one of the Ferrari drivers at Monza of all places. I still think he is either a Mclaren fan or a British national. the footage he uses shows that; 1) He has Senna's video biography " Racing is in my blood" There is quite a lot of footage from it and a lot of the interviews and his words have been picked from that. 2) He seems to have access to a few British channels like Euro Sport etc. All that might be coincidence and he might have picked them from the net, but he is anything but a Ferrari fan i should think. There is a lot of footage that he can or could have used, pre Schumacher, during the Schumacher years and after Schumacher. For example, a nice bit of footage to put in the video would have been the stunning start Massa made at the Hungaroring and passed Hamilton on the outside to take the lead rather than having footage showing Hamilton passing a Ferrari at Monza, but that's not the point. Hamilton has no business being in that video. We''ll see 15 years from now where he stands. If a driver from the current grid had to be on it, then you know very well which one should have been there
    The first driver in the video clip is Alain Prost at Hockenheim, 1986 and the second is not Senna, but Mansell. You can see the John Player's Special on the rear wing, the Lotus Livery. That's 1984 Dallas GP. It's quite a famous race for all the wrong reasons. The track had started breaking up way before the race and it was held in unimaginable circumstances even for those days. In today's age no one would race under those circumstances.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi...i might be very late jumping to this thread..but just wanna say that 2009 was the worst season ever for me...and its going to get worse as almost all constructors are gone from F1...as Renault is also rumored to quit..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rumours are becoming Facts

Button fuels McLaren speculation
    World champion Jenson Button has heightened speculation about his 2010 plans by visiting the McLaren factory.

@UK
    I have said Senna or Prost about the first incident and as you are mentioning Mansell in JPS Lotus in Dallas 84' thanks for the info. According to the info on Youtube channel he is a finnish national and if I could understand correctly Eurosport has allowed in all european region, well PF1 members point about him being a ferrari fan is his most videos starts with Ferrari cars or drivers in Ferrari racing suit and also ends with either a Ferrari cars or drivers. But you are right that he looks like a McLaren fan.

Lotus: Malaysian driver not essential<!-- end title -->
    Lotus F1 Racing does not need to place a Malaysian driver in one of its race seats in 2010, according to team principal Tony Fernandes, but the team is keen to run a driver from that part of the world in the future.

Campos thrilled with Dallara's progress<!-- end title -->
    The Campos team is confident that it is well on course to be ready for its first Formula 1 season after driver Bruno Senna had a seat fitting at the Dallara factory.

Remember what I have said about Cosworth's 2010 engine block on autosport forum they are discussing the same thing with more technical aspects.
    Cosworth Engine unfair advantage

@Waqas
    Welcome onboard bro, for me the real F1 is returning as the manufacturers are leaving and the cost are coming down.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Trulli's future move: Staying in F1 or Go to NASCAR?????

Trulli open to NASCAR future<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli says that although he still has opportunities to remain in Formula 1 next year, he wants to leave the door open to a possible future NASCAR switch.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Sorry mate, i forgot to finish the whole JPS livery thing in the previous post. I was trying to point out towards the helmet, to suggest that the design on it was very different from Senna's helmet.
    Anyway, here is the Mansell video. I am sure you might already have seen it.

YouTube - Mansell Passes Out - 1984 F1 Season

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Alonso at Ferrari's end of season celebrations

Not the start he was looking for i am sure, being driven into the gravel by LDM driving a Ferrari California.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J4gSRCW7-RM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"><object height="344" width="425"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J4gSRCW7-RM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Massa return to the cockpit of F60

Massa: F60 return feels like a race win<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa described his return to the cockpit of this year's Ferrari F60 as feeling as satisfying as a grand prix victory.

@UK
    Total embarrassment for Ferrari that their Boss can't drive the road car correctly. Massa was trying to push the car while Alonso was thinking this was never happen to me in Renault or McLaren.

Something is really cooking in McLaren/Brawn?Mercedes saga check these 2 news reports
    Jenson Button still in the driving seat

Pay row may drive Jenson Button into ‘dream team’ with Lewis Hamilton
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I feel that Button was lucky to end up in a car that he did and achieve what drivers a lot more talented than him never did, win the world championship. He won it in quite a shambolic manner too, driving the way he did in the second half of the season. He might be thinking it's better to take the money offered by Mclaren and get beaten by Hamilton, who everyone would expect to beat Button, than to stay at Brawn, get paid less and get beaten by Rosberg.
    Where all that leaves Raikkonen i don't know. Sadly, Kimi still believes he is worth more than he actually is. He is looking for reasons not to be in F1, or he should have taken the Mclaren offer.
    The bit about one of the links you posted is that it's by Martin Brundle. Now he is a very well respected man, and doesn't say stuff based on mere rumors. If Mercedes is really going to switch to Brawn than that would be most drivers best option, maybe not for next year but for the year after that for sure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Official Mercedes buy Brawn's majority shares

Mercedes to reveal future F1 plans
    Mercedes-Benz is to announce its plans for the future of Formula 1 in a press conference today, with the German car maker set to confirm its increased involvement at Brawn.

Mercedes renews McLaren's engine deal
    McLaren will retain its engine supply deal with Mercedes-Benz for at least another six years, despite the German car company's new involvement at Brawn GP.
    Mercedes-Benz ended weeks of speculation about its future F1 plans on Monday when it announced that it was buying a controlling stake in Brawn.
    Its switch in focus to Brawn had led to speculation that it could turn its back on McLaren entirely when its current deal ended in 2011.
    However, following discussions over the last few weeks, McLaren and Mercedes-Benz have reached agreement for an engine supply deal until at least the end of 2015. The terms of the deal mean that there are options for the commitment to extend beyond then too.
    With Mercedes switching its main focus to Brawn GP, it has also been announced that the McLaren Group will purchase the 40 per cent shareholding that Daimler AG currently has in the team. This will take place in a phased process to be completed before 2011.

Dennis hails new Mercedes agreement<!-- end title -->
    McLaren Group boss Ron Dennis believes that his company's Formula 1 team will come out of its revised partnership with Mercedes-Benz a stronger force thanks to its increased independence.

Mercedes takes over Brawn
    Mercedes-Benz has announced that it has taken over the Brawn Formula 1 team and re-named it Mercedes Grand Prix after buying a 75.1 per cent stake in the squad.

@UK
    You are right in saying that Button have achieved something this year in most mediocre manner possible but the thing is he signs the contract with Brawn(former Honda) for 8 million and just to show he is loyal to the team he has taken only 3 million this season. Now as the team has won both the titles he thinks he should be paid according to the contract which in my opinion is correct because if they are willing to pay him 8 million before he achieved something then why not pay him now when he is a WDC.
    In the Mercedes McLaren engine deal news report I have highlighted the last para to show that the rumours are true and Mercedes and McLaren are splitting.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Button's move to McLaren is almost certain

@UK
    British newspaper Guardian is reporting Button is about to sign a 3 year contract with McLaren. Here is the link

Jenson Button agrees to join McLaren on three-year, £6m-a-year deal
    Jenson Button has agreed terms to join McLaren on a £6m-a-year deal and could sign his formal three-year contract to partner Lewis Hamilton in an all-British line-up within the next few days.

Here is the pic of the Alonso's first day at Ferrari and LDM's mistake

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1916
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Glock to Manor, What choices Renault have now???

Glock joins Manor for 2010<!-- end title -->
    Timo Glock has been announced as Manor Grand Prix's first driver for its maiden Formula 1 World Championship assault next year.

@UK
    With this move another good driver is off the market what choices Renault have now in reality or are they considering Kimi with Nokia's major sponsorship. Well if Button's move confirmed in next few days I would predict Mercedes will want Kimi in the Silver Arrows for the next season and as Orange are believe to be the title sponsor for Mercedes(former Brawn) I think Nokia will also become a not so major sponsor of the team. The only negative is this move will make Rosberg No.2 in the team which he doesnot want.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Kimi will not be on the grid for next season atleast

Raikkonen to take a sabbatical in 2010<!-- end title -->
    Former world champion Kimi Raikkonen will take a sabbatical from Formula 1 next year, his manager has revealed, following the collapse of talks with McLaren about a deal for 2010.

@UK
    What about this topic from AUTOSPORT forum.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Renault i think never wanted to change Grojean for some reason. At least there is no sign so far that they want to. If they wanted, they could have signed Bruno Senna, who would have brought with him a lot of new sponsors and a famous surname to a team that in all honesty needs a boost after a bad year and losing their star driver.

As for Raikkonen, we have seen the last of him. There is no returning to F1. This is not the 90's, nor is he Prost with a stupid clause in his contract to veto drivers and get a drive of his choice. Prost managed to do that because he was French and Renault agreed to that. Raikkonen will go rallying and drinking Vodka and enjoy that life more than he enjoys being in F1. If a winning car is all he wanted as it's claimed then he would have settled for what was being offered by Mclaren. There was more to it, will post the link to the entire story.
    Red Bull has a contract with him for 2011, why? Why should Red Bull have a contract with him when they have Vettel, and why would they let go of Mark Webber, if he is considered a number 2 than he must be the most complete number 2 in F1 right now. Besides there is no guarantee Red Bull will be a competitive car in 2011. Adrian Newey can either design an absolute winner or a complete dog of a car, just ask Mclaren.

With the driver talent currently on display in F1, I find it highly unlikely that Raikkonen will be able to make a return. I have said so often, i was never a fan of Kimi Raikkonen. I thought there was a lot of hype around him, but there is no denying his undoubted speed, and his racer's mentality. Too bad he didn't have the work ethic to go with his undoubted talent.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The problem for Kimi Raikkonen

There are a number of drivers in play in the current unfolding situation between McLaren and Brawn. There are three seats as yet unconfirmed and four drivers to fill them.
    Attention for the moment is focussed on Jenson Button, with some commentators predicting that he will imminently sign a three year £6 million contract with McLaren, leaving the team he has been with in various guises for seven years.
    Nico Rosberg is involved, but his position is clear; he has already signed a contract with Brawn, which was taken over yesterday by Mercedes and will become its works team next year. The team has been monitoring him closely and liked what they saw this season enough to take him on. Nick Heidfeld is talking to both teams and hoping that a space will open up at one of them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Breaking News: Button joins McLaren

Button joins Hamilton at McLaren<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button will move to McLaren-Mercedes next season to join compatriot and fellow world champion Lewis Hamilton, the team has confirmed.

Hamilton pleased by Button's arrival
    Former world champion Lewis Hamilton expects to form a strong working relationship with his new McLaren team-mate Jenson Button.

McLaren certain of inter-team harmony<!-- end title -->
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh is confident that there will be a harmonious relationship between 2010 drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, and that the team can give both an equal chance to win.

Stewart: Button wrong to change teams<!-- end title -->
    Triple world champion Sir Jackie Stewart believes Jenson Button has been unwise to move from Brawn to McLaren.

Button confident of challenging Hamilton<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button has no fears about going up against Lewis Hamilton next year after completing a deal to partner his predecessor as world champion at McLaren.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A new Rumour

Piquet looks at his options
    Nelson Piquet has named Force India as a possible employer for the future. The 23-year-old Brazilian was sacked by Renault earlier this year and then embroiled in the crash-gate scandal, but emerged without a ban due to his whistleblower deal with the FIA.

Renault eyes partial team sale?
    Renault has received an offer to sell 40% of its Formula One team to a Russian bidder, Finland's Turun Sanomat reports.

Lotus waiting on Trulli
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=470><TBODY><TR><TD>Mike Gascoyne has for the first time named Jarno Trulli as an ideal driver for the new Lotus team. Boss Tony Fernandes has revealed that one driver for 2010 has already been signed, although his identity will not be confirmed until a second driver also joins.

A critical season ahead for Senna declares Berger
    Gerhard Berger admits that 2010 will show whether Bruno Senna is ready for Formula One or not. The Austrian kept a watching brief throughout the 26-year-old's accelerated rise through the lower categories ahead of his Campos Meta debut next year.

Villeneuve resumes intensive training
    Jacques Villeneuve is currently in Austria, where he is undergoing an intense physical training programme in preparation for a possible return to Formula One.

@UK
    There is a new rumour starting to spread guess what is the rumour and who is the culprit for spreading such rumour. Also for which team do you think Villeneuve is in talks with for a return because if he returns to F1 then we may have 4 WDC's on the grid after all. My guess is either Lotus or Qadbak Sauber. Manor also have a seat vacant and so is Renault.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ice man is gone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Britain's top 10 F1 driver pairings<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button's decision to join Lewis Hamilton at McLaren for the 2010 Formula 1 World Championship sets up the strongest all-British driver pairing for many a year.
    AUTOSPORT looks back on some of the strongest British duos that have taken to the F1 tracks of the world together since the World Championship began back in 1950.

1. Jim Clark and Graham Hill
    (Lotus, 1967-'68)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561249
    This was the last time two British world champions were paired together. It was a fearsome combination that was often let down by the unreliability of their Lotus 49s. In their 12 races together, Clark won five times to Hill's none, but the latter was a deserved champion in '68 after pulling the team together following Clark's tragic death at Hockenheim in a Formula 2 race in April.

2. Stirling Moss and Tony Brooks
    (Vanwall, 1957-'58)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561290
    Statistically Moss and Brooks are Britain's all-time most successful pairing, having won nine of their 14 world championship races together and helping Vanwall to land the inaugural constructors' world title in 1958. They also hold the unique distinction of having shared the winning (British) car in the '57 British Grand Prix at Aintree. A third car, for Stewart-Lewis Evans, netted two podiums in 13 starts over the period.

3. Jackie Stewart and Graham Hill
    (BRM, 1965-'66)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561313
    Stewart was a revelation in his maiden F1 season with BRM as he pushed former champion Hill all the way. Despite Jim Clark's dominance in '65, Hill and the Scottish rookie still managed second and third in the championship, with four wins including Stewart's first at Monza in '65 being amassed in their 19 races as team-mates.

4. Mike Hawthorn and Peter Collins
    (Ferrari, 1957-'58)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561356
    The 'Mon-Ami Mate' gang were together at Ferrari for 13 races, winning two of them and notching up 10 podium finishes. Incredibly close friends, Hawthorn was devastated by the death of Collins, aged just 28, at the Nurburgring in '58. He retired from racing three races later after winning the world title in Morocco. His own death in a road accident three months later left a gaping hole in Enzo's army.

5. Damon Hill and David Coulthard
    (Williams, 1994-'95)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561382
    Shoved into the limelight following Ayrton Senna's tragic death at Imola, former test driver Coulthard began to pressurise Hill mid-way through '94 and took five pole positions the following year. Hill though, was the more consistent racer, narrowly missing out on the '94 title and winning 10 races to Coulthard's one during their 25 outings together.

6. Damon Hill and Nigel Mansell
    (Williams, 1994)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561428
    This was it. The former world champion and Britain's new F1 star together at the team that made both household names. A one-off at the French GP was initially just that, but it caused Mansell to yearn for another go, which came with a three-race stint at the end of the year. 'Our Nige' took a famous win - his last in F1 - in Australia, but pace-wise Hill had a definite edge.

7. Jim Clark and Innes Ireland
    (Lotus, 1960-'61)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561447
    A line-up that promised more than it delivered, in that young Scotsman Clark was on his way to superstardom, but hadn't quite reached it by the end of his second season. Ireland, a dogged fighter who had come into F1 in '59, saved his best 'till last, giving Team Lotus its maiden grand prix win in the season-ending US race in '61. He and Clark started 14 races during their time together.

8. Johnny Herbert and Eddie Irvine
    (Jaguar, 2000)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561474
    Jaguar promised to deliver the rebirth of British Racing Green on a world stage, to give Britain its own version of Ferrari. In reality, it was a disaster. Irvine and Herbert, who could claim five grand prix wins the previous season alone, were given a terrible car and a badly-organised team. That Irvine was able to challenge for a podium in Monaco (albeit in no other of their 16 races together) was a miracle.

9. Martin Brundle and Mark Blundell
    (Brabham, 1991 and Ligier, 1993)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561515
    Had the two MBs combined for 25 races for these two teams 15 years earlier, they would certainly have been race-winners. That Brundle and Blundell signed for a fading Brabham organisation signalled just a solitary points finish each. Reunited at a more competitive Ligier outfit two years later, their combined efforts netted three podiums and fifth in the constructors' standings.

10. Jenson Button and Anthony Davidson
    (BAR, 2005)
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 1258561531
    The last time two Brits were paired together. With regular driver Takuma Sato struck down by a fever after Friday practice in Malaysia, tester Davidson was drafted into a race seat alongside Button for a one-off drive. A catastrophic second lap resulted in both cars retiring with engine failures. It would be Davidson's only race start for the team and he would not compete again in F1 for two years.

Lola reckons new teams could struggle
    Lola owner Martin Birrane, whose company was passed over as one of the new teams to join Formula 1 in 2010, believes that the technical capabilities of the aspirants did not play a big enough part in the evaluation process.

Fry: Money not issue in Button departure<!-- end title -->
    Brawn GP chief executive officer Nick Fry is adamant that Jenson Button's move to McLaren was not prompted by the financial terms offered by his team.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

User Tag List