Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

World Championship Point Standings
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -56910

Alonso did a intelligent move to try as hard as possible so that his engine could blow because as per my understanding otherwise Alonso have to face a penalty in the next race for a gear box change as one gear box have to last 4 races until any mechanical failure in engine could prevent it.

Otherwise a good race by all the drivers Webber's pitlane mishap may have cost him sometime but RedBull looks like following McLaren style team orders that is whoever gets to first corner first will get the upper hand.

I just can't believe Barrichello once again did what he has did last season quite frequently that is stall his engine at the start.

Now something funny from Walking Talking Encyclopedia of F1 according to him this is the first RedBull 1-2 finish in the history of the team which is totally wrong because they have 4 1-2 finishes last season at Chinese GP, British GP, German GP and AbuDhabi GP so this is their first 1-2 finsih in Malaysia and also first in this season too.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    huh when was that?
    Like the 60's and 70's
    late 90s, sorry not really unlimited, 1 hour consecutive runs on low fuel with 20 laps.

today steve slater was saying something similar, bridgestone being too conservative to avoid bad publicity, i mean UK and SS thinking on same wavelength
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBull_ar View Post
    late 90s, sorry not really unlimited, 1 hour consecutive runs on low fuel with 20 laps.

today steve slater was saying something similar, bridgestone being too conservative to avoid bad publicity, i mean UK and SS thinking on same wavelength
    LOL! I can't even dream of being anywhere near the great Steve Slatter. He is in a league of his own, and that's a pretty exclusive club, a club of ONE

Umm, it was not unlimited, nor 20 laps. It was 1 hour, 4 sets of tires and a maximum of 12 laps on low fuel, which included an out lap and an in lap. So, if a driver wanted to try four runs, he basically had only 4 laps to do a good time taking into account the out and in laps. Yes, drivers often did that but on some tracks where it took longer to get the heat into tires like Monza, they did two or four laps on one set of tires. The even number always helped to get another run.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The walking talking encyclopedia of F1 is a moron. Then again, that's not news to anyone i think. Garry Anderson must be pulling his hair sitting next to this guy and I saw Schumacher's ex, Mathew Marsh, on Star TV, or i think it was him. Can't tell for sure, i saw him after 15 odd years. He had a thing for Schumacher back in those days, dont know what he said today. Wonder if the flame still burns for Schumacher.

Sad to see the legendary German retire. Wanted him in the race when his team mate took the first podium for Mercedes, who have a big upgrade coming for Barcelona, and a lot of their hopes are resting on it to turn around their season.

We didn't get the direct fight between the top two teams today but the Ferrari being so competitive on a track like this, tailor made for Red Bull, bodes well for the rest of the season. Ferrari has a lot of speed on the longer runs, perhaps a bit too much for Red Bull to handle, at least in the hands of one Ferrari driver.

Talking of that driver, a quite sensational race from him. If this was done by a British driver, the British commentators would have wet themselves numerous times during the GP. A broken gear box on the formation lap, costing his a couple of tenths per lap according to Ted Kravitz and Martin Brundle, and Brundle knows a thing or two about racing. Alonso kept up with his team mate, drove the entire race with that problem, almost caught and passed Button, and pumped in the second fastest lap of the race with a broken car. For me, he was the star of the race along with Vettel, as much as Webber was the idiot of the race.

@genius83

Hmmm, a little interesting don't you think that suddenly cars could over take? I wonder why-they still had the much talked about DD diffusers and the wings and running heavy. All that didn't seem to impede any of them. I am not talking about just the faster cars at the back over taking the slower ones. Perhaps something to do with the track maybe?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Nothing out of the ordinary the cars that have overtake are the ones which are either fast(Ferrari, McLaren and STR Ferrari) or have the very basic level of aero(Lotus, Virgin). It is a known thing that Ferrari and McLaren will make places without doubt because they both are fast against the teams whom they have to overtake while STR has fought with teams like Williams who have a good aero package but lack the pace and on straights STR was really closing the gaps faster.

Lotus and Virgin is a different story they have very basic aero package as compared to others and both are using Cosworth's so neither have any advantage at all and its all down to driver's ability to make a move and then held on to it. Heikki makes a move and then exiting the corner goes sideways and collides with Lucas di Grassi and damages Lucas's front wing while suffered a puncture to himself.

Williams and STR has one more thing and that is Jaime have more experience then Nico Hulkenberg as this was his 11th race while Nico's 3rd and that move was a brilliant one by Jaime.

The only thing that could count as extra ordinary would be Petrov overtaking Hamilton when Hamilton was weaving on the Start/Finish straights.

Now I have a question, I have read on Autosports and Planetf1 forums that Hamilton's weaving was dangerous and Renault's boss Eric also thinks that Hamilton should be reprimanded for that but why?? Hamilton certainly weaves on the straight but Petrov was also fishtailing him, if Petrov decided to try a move when Hamilton goes either way and then Hamilton could try to weave in front of him that is dangerous but this was not happened so why such reactions by F1 fans.

You have said in a previous post that Ferrai is unlikely to oblige for DNF's but here the situation is more serious then in last decade or so. They have a serious engine issue Alonso and Massa have already used 3 engines in 3 races with one engine may not be available until the last race at AbuDhabi as they have change the engine between qualifying and race in Bahrain, In Melbourne they have used a new engine and the same engine was used in this race which was blown. They already have to change the pneumatic system before the race starts and Sauber's both engine failures are because of the same pneumatic system problem. I have said before the season starts that FIA should increase the allocated engines to atleast 9 or 10 before any penalty should be awarded for a engine change but my suggestion was because of RedBull's engine problems after last year and I never thought that Ferrari needs such move to remain a contender.

Another joke from Steve Slater, during the last 10 laps Massa was told on radio that overtake Button and Steve interpret it as overtake button while asking Gary that what it is this button do and Gary replies that this button could move the engine in low revs but high gears so that if needed some more speed could be available to overtake. But as soon as Massa overtakes Button, Steve realises his mistake and appologises for that by saying that what I think was that transmission means was to overtake Button and I have interpreted it wrongly.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now something funny from Walking Talking Encyclopedia of F1 according to him this is the first RedBull 1-2 finish in the history of the team which is totally wrong because they have 4 1-2 finishes last season at Chinese GP, British GP, German GP and AbuDhabi GP so this is their first 1-2 finsih in Malaysia and also first in this season too.
    hahaha...thank god i was saved from this...like i said efore he does many mistakes even in the live race...

Talking of that driver, a quite sensational race from him. If this was done by a British driver, the British commentators would have wet themselves numerous times during the GP. A broken gear box on the formation lap, costing his a couple of tenths per lap according to Ted Kravitz and Martin Brundle, and Brundle knows a thing or two about racing. Alonso kept up with his team mate, drove the entire race with that problem, almost caught and passed Button, and pumped in the second fastest lap of the race with a broken car. For me, he was the star of the race along with Vettel, as much as Webber was the idiot of the race.
    alonso is true racing genius..very practical guy...
    very very sad to see him retire but as Genius83 said it could be a a part of greater planing from his (alonso) side...

well i m gonna share a supersition..don't laugh plus its a very common one...

i believe in order for alonso to win or to do better, i must watch race from start to finsih...like in Bahrain i watched it from the start till end and alonso won...i watched australian grandprix and he did better...but in malaysia i couldn't watch qualifying and there he was at 19th position...and i couldn't watch race yesterday and damn it he retired..

i'll make sure that i watch next race...from start to finish..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83
    bro can u post retelecast schedule if possible...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    First re-run was at 6:30 am in the morning today and highlights will be at 7 pm tonight. They also show another re-run tomorrow at around 3 am. On Wednesday at 10:30 am another full re-run. All the re-runs are full including pre race show, race and post race show.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks buddy..all these re-runs r on starSports..right??..with blessed commentary of walking talking enc...
    by the way all timings are imposssible to watch yaar..but thanks anyway..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I think the engine calculations are wrong. What happened to the Bahrain engine? It was only used for the race, wasn't it? Why would they change that and use a brand new engine for Melbourne? They, the Ferrari drivers have used one engine more than the rest, thats all. Engine has to be a concern for Ferrari, but seems it's a concern only in races where the temperature is very high. Going to China, and into the European summer it should not be a concern unless there are other issues which we have not heard about. You are right, the number of minimum engines should have been increased but that's FIA. Ferrari can use the Bahrain engine, the one they replaced for practice sessions, no?

Taking an engine penalty is not that huge a deal in 2010, if it comes to that provided it's taken on the right track. Ferrari will not oblige as much as Red Bull will through the season. Interesting that people are talking so much about Red Bull right now but i thought Ferrari's race pace was scary. It just so happens that in Australia, the wrong Ferrari driver was ahead and we didn't see their race pace and in Malaysia, the right driver had problems.

Hamilton's antics were interesting to say the least. In the end, i think he got away with it because we have decent stewards. Johnny Herbert was assisting them here, though a case can be made against Hamilton. He seemed committed to weaving through the length of the straight, and if Petrov had stopped following him halfway through and taken one line, Hamilton might have cut straight across him given how bad they say the visibility is with the mirrors on Mclaren and Ferrari. In the end, the stewards made the right call. What ever it might be, as long as they are consistent no one will have a problem.

I `ll get back to the over taken business in another post.

m_waqas
    well i m gonna share a supersition..don't laugh plus its a very common one...

i believe in order for alonso to win or to do better, i must watch race from start to finsih...like in Bahrain i watched it from the start till end and alonso won...i watched australian grandprix and he did better...but in malaysia i couldn't watch qualifying and there he was at 19th position...and i couldn't watch race yesterday and damn it he retired..
    Buddy, you better pray he does well or i am going to come over and tie you up to a bed in front of a TV F1 drivers are very superstitious and their fans equally. I understand where you are coming from.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Here is the engine counting for both Alonso and Massa.
    Engine 1(Bahrain) Used in Practice Sessions and Qualifying by both drivers but change it in Parc Ferme for Race. This engine is not available for qualifying and races from here till AbuDhabi but could be used in Practice Sessions.

Engine 2(Bahrain) Used in Race only and is available for other qualifying and races.

Engine 3(Australia) Used for the whole racing weekend by both drivers.

Engine 3(Malaysia) Used by both drivers for the racing weekend and during the race Alonso suffers a blowout. This engine gone through a pneumatic system changing before race start.

Now Alonso have 6 engines( 5 new, while one used for Race only, and another engine which will not be available till AbuDhabi for racing but practice session could be done).

Massa have 7 engines( 5 new, while one used for Race only and one have completed 2 race weekends, and another engine which will not be available till AbuDhabi for racing but practice session could be done).

Alonso cool on Red Bull's speed
    Fernando Alonso says he is not worried about Red Bull's performance despite a dominant one-two in the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Virgin targets major step at Barcelona<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing technical director Nick Wirth was delighted to see one of his cars finish highest of the fnew teams' entries in the Malaysian Grand Prix, but reckons the team will take an even bigger step forward in Spain next month.

Whitmarsh: McLaren closing on Red Bull<!-- end title -->
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh thinks his team has closed the gap to Red Bull Racing, despite seeing his rivals take a dominant 1-2 finish in the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Red Bull denies active suspension claims<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing is adamant that it is not running a trick form of active suspension and is prepared to protest any rival that tries to run such a system at future grands prix.

Ferrari admits reliability concerns<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has admitted that it is 'worried' about its reliability in the wake of more engine problems at the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Alonso 'reinforced' by Malaysia drive<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso insists he has been boosted by his drive at the Malaysian Grand Prix, despite retiring from the race.

Rosberg spurred on by Schumacher
    Michael Schumacher's presence at Mercedes GP this season has been a key factor in helping Nico Rosberg deliver the step forward in pace that has helped him impress so much.

RBR ready to take on Ferrari, McLaren<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing is now ready to take on F1 giants McLaren and Ferrari head-to-head over the rest of the season after finally delivering on its early season promise with a dominant victory in the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Newey worried about F-duct safety<!-- end title -->
    Adrian Newey has expressed safety concerns about the use of F-ducts in Formula 1.

Lotus upbeat despite Sepang showing<!-- end title -->
    Lotus will pick itself up and simply get on with doing a better job in the future after a disappointing race performance in the Malaysian Grand Prix, reckons technical chief Mike Gascoyne.

Red Bull denies active suspension claims<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing is adamant that it is not running a trick form of active suspension and is prepared to protest any rival that tries to run such a system at future grands prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA's sporting regulations has confirmed my assumption that Alonso delibrately opted to blow his engine so he could avoid the penalty in next race. Here it is what the regulations says about the gearbox usage:
    For the purposes of this Article only, an Event will be deemed to comprise P3, the qualifying practice session and the race.

a) Each driver may use no more than one gearbox for four consecutive Events in which his team competes. Should a driver use a replacement gearbox he will drop five places on the starting grid at that Event and an additional five places each time a further gearbox is used.

Any replacement gearbox must be fitted with the same gear ratios that were declared under d) below and will only be required to complete the remainder of the Event in question. Any change to the gear ratios declared under d) below will incur a further five grid place penalty. In either case a new four race sequence may start at the following Event.

Unless the driver fails to finish the race (see below) the gearbox fitted to the car at the end of the Event must remain in it for three further Events. Any driver who failed to finish the race at the first, second or third of the four Events for reasons which the technical delegate accepts as being beyond the control of the team or driver, may start the following Event with a different gearbox without a penalty being incurred.

A gearbox will be deemed to have been used once the car’s timing transponder has shown that it has left the pit lane.

b) If a driver is replaced after the first, second or third of a four Event period, having finished the first, second or third Events, the replacement driver must use the gearbox which the original driver had been using.

c) After consultation with the relevant team the FIA will attach seals to each gearbox in order to ensure that no moving parts, other than those specifically permitted under d) below, can be rebuilt or replaced.

d) At each Event seals may be broken once, under supervision and at any time prior to the second day of practice, for the sole purpose of changing gear ratios and dog rings (excluding final drives or reduction gears). Competitors must inform the FIA technical delegate which ratios they intend to fit no later than two hours after the end of P2.

Gear ratios and dog rings (excluding final drives or reduction gears) may also be changed under supervision for others of identical specification at any time during an Event provided the FIA technical delegate is satisfied there is evident physical damage to the parts in question and that such changes are not being carried out on a systematic basis.

e) Other than under d) above, a replacement gearbox will also be deemed to have been used if any of the FIA seals are damaged or removed from the original gearbox after it has been used for the first time.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buddy, you better pray he does well or i am going to come over and tie you up to a bed in front of a TV F1 drivers are very superstitious and their fans equally. I understand where you are coming from.
    haha...bro u must also pray that i don't fall asleep on that bed..alsono will be screwed then...hahaha...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unless the driver fails to finish the race (see below) the gearbox fitted to the car at the end of the Event must remain in it for three further Events. Any driver who failed to finish the race at the first, second or third of the four Events for reasons which the technical delegate accepts as being beyond the control of the team or driver, may start the following Event with a different gearbox without a penalty being incurred.
    so will he be facing any penalty??...that wouldn't be fair?...

and a question...are drivers getting a point for fastest lap??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    No, Alonso don't have to face any penalty in the next race because of a new gearbox as he has not finished the race and thatswhy I said it is an intelligent move by Alonso to try as hard as possible so that the engine could blow up because otherwise if he cruise to the finish line and certainly he could do it without a problem then he will have to change a gearbox because missing a gear is not a good thing so a five place grid penalty would be handed to him in Chinese GP for that. Now he will have a gearbox change without any penalty.

Just to be more precise in this race 4 drivers have used a new gearbox but neither of them have finished the last race so no penalty was awarded to them.

I hope it clarifies the situation to all.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unless the driver fails to finish the race (see below)
    thou FA didnt finish the race, he is classified at position 13,

which the technical delegate accepts as being beyond the control of the team or driver, may start the following Event with a different gearbox without a penalty being incurred.
    it was a reliability problem, not an accident or something, i think penalty can be slapped on him.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RedBull
    It is a problem beyond the hands of team and driver to manage so no penalty would be imposed because if any penalty could impose in the next race then we may already hearing concerns about that. No commentators have made any comment about that either, nor any jouranlist have mentioned this at all. Here are the name of the drivers from FIA's official Race report who has use a new gearbox and only 2 of these drivers have suffers accident in Melbourne while the other 2 have mechanical failure.

Number Car Driver
    16 STR Ferrari Sébastien Buemi (Accident)
    23 BMW Sauber Ferrari Kamui Kobayashi (Accident)
    24 Virgin Cosworth Timo Glock (Mechanical Failure)
    25 Virgin Cosworth Lucas Di Grassi (Mechanical Failure)
    Alonso's classification doesnot mean anything because it only shows that he has done more laps then the drivers behind him. According to FIA a driver is deemed to finish the race if he was on the track when the leading driver cross the finish line to win the race. Alonso was not present on the track at the moment while all the other drivers are but still behind him.

The question is even if it is a reliability problem how could a team would solve it in an Engine Freeze mode because for any upgrades to the engines are been made after a formal requests been sent to FIA after which FIA's engineering team will check whether the problem is so big that such upgrades are needed or not plus also check whether such upgrade would affect performance or not because if an upgrade could affect performance then that upgrade will not be allowed.

Ferrari have already done a reliability upgrades during off season Engine Defreeze while their performance and fuel consumption upgrades were been rejected.

Renault is already have requested a reliability upgrade for their engines and are allowed to do it so new engines with improve reliability will be available to both Renault and RedBull by mid season around Silverstone round.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Renault boss says Kubica a huge asset<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica has been the key factor in helping push Renault to its impressive early season performances, reckons team principal Eric Boullier.

Alguersuari thankful to Schumacher<!-- end title -->
    Jaime Alguersuari has thanked Michael Schumacher for giving him the race-craft knowledge that helped him earn his maiden Formula 1 points in Malaysia.

Renault confident of more progress
    <!-- end title -->Renault's chief race engineer Alan Permane is confident the French squad will take another step forward in the Chinese Grand Prix next week.

Fry warns against writing Mercedes off<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP CEO Nick Fry has warned not to underestimate the German squad despite a slower-than-expected start to the 2010 season.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Williams: KERS key to F1's green image<!-- end title -->
    Williams team boss Sir Frank Williams believes reintroducing KERS to Formula 1 is essential for the sport's environmental image, and that the return of the energy-regenerating device would protect F1 from criticism from environmental groups and the press.

Sutil sure Force India can stay in top 10<!-- end title -->
    Adrian Sutil is optimistic that Force India can maintain its strong early season form and remain a top 10 runner throughout the 2010 championship.

Coulthard to demo Red Bull in Colombia
    David Coulthard will drive a Formula 1 car in a demonstration run for Red Bull on the streets of Bogota next Saturday.

FIA: Ride height devices would be illegal<!-- end title -->
    The FIA has told Formula 1's teams that any self-levelling damper system used to regulate the ride height of a car between qualifying and the race during a grand prix weekend would be deemed illegal.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why don't the FIA allow teams to change the ride height between qualifying and the race? It will help avoid all the controversy about who is running what system and save costs too. Why even have the stupid parc ferme rules in place? They were put in place when teams were qualifying with race fuels etc. All they have to worry about are tires now and FIA is using big brother style cameras to watch cars in parc ferme over night.

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    haha...bro u must also pray that i don't fall asleep on that bed..alsono will be screwed then...hahaha...
    That is a dilemma. I will have to think about that one. One option is to glue your eye lids to your fore head but you being a fellow Alonso/Ferrari fan, i can't do that to you. I will have to think of something if you fail to watch the next two races

@genius83

So, if i got this right, Alonso has used one engine more than others. He has the original engine from Bahrain available for the last race or for practice sessions. Every one else will be on their second engine for China. Alonso has 5 new engines and the Bahrain engine to do 16 races, about 3 races per engine.

Closed Thread

User Tag List