Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ your question had been answered even before u asked for it...see thats how much genius is our genius83...

Quote:
    I will post the times from next race at Barcelona for the full weekend and here are the times for today's qualifying and tomorrow's race
    Qualifying starts at 11 AM.

Race Starts at 12 PM.
    Race is 12PM PST....i hope u r not having load-shedding issues...

ya i too missing genius83...

genius rocks
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    ^
    Since all of us agree genius is a real genius- the only question that remains unanswered is, whether he is the mother of all geniuses or father of all geniuses I suspect we will not know the right answer until genius83 gets here and tells us himself.

While we wait for genius83 to arrive, here is an interesting question to ponder.
    Oh boy mother or father of all geniuses, I can't be that good that award should be handed to 2 pitcrews during 2 GPs Mother of all geniuses award goes to the Ferrari pitcrew of 2009 Malaysian GP who told them to send a driver on full wets in full dry conditions and Father of all geniuses award goes to Malaysian GP 2010 pitcrew who ask them to wait in the pits till the condition got worse.

As for the interesting question, I think they both have a brain fade movement when they make that decision.

Now some walking talking encyclopedia moments, he asks a question regarding tyres as how they are been brought up to temperature and Gary Anderson gives a full technical reply of how tyres are bring upto temperature and after his reply Mr. Slater says in totally confused voice that this is the first time I have listened a total technical reply which means I don't understand a single word of it.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Detailed weather forecast for tomorrow's race.

Sunday Showers

Race day should dawn dry but overcast. The risk of drizzle and light rain will begin early - possibly by mid-morning. Conditions will only deteriorate as the day wears on, but it will be a gradual process.

Although the circuit should miss the heaviest of the rainfall from this system, there will be enough in the form of moderate showers to keep the track wet during the afternoon.

A Malaysian-style deluge is not expected, however. Conditions are likely to range between what we saw at the 2006 and 2009 events, with enough rain to make for a very interesting grand prix, and equally avoiding the potential for a total washout and subsequent disappointment. Later, towards the end of the afternoon and early evening, more persistent and generally heavier rain is expected, leading to a very wet end of the day.

The mild air source from the south-west will remain in place, keeping the temperature at a very acceptable 19 degrees Celsius, but it may not feel that warm thanks to a strong breeze blowing once again.

@genius83

A poll should be taken to decide if you are the mother or father of all geniuses

Mclaren might have a different/better set up using their speed advantage. Having 6-8kms in hand allows them to run slightly more wing, giving them a car which is good in all three sectors, not just one. It will look after it's tires better too as a result, with the car not sliding so much in corners and more down force means a better car if it rains, chances being quite high right now.

HRT was fast but they hardly have down force to keep them on track. It's things like how good the car is under braking, it's mechanical grip, aerodynamic efficiency in the corners etc that gives a car a better lap. Their drivers had a hard time stopping the car. They have less drag but little down force. Really brave drivers sitting in those cockpits. Reminds me of our A-5 aircrafts, dubbed the flying coffins.

Not sure what data Schumacher is collecting. Everyone expected him to be up to speed by round three at the maximum. Let's see how he goes with the upgraded car they bring to Barcelona. One fact lost on people is the championship situation. Massa leads it right now, but Rosberg has quietly amassed 35 points i think. Only 4 points behind the leader and two behind the real championship contenders. Another couple of races like this for Schumacher, 9 points so far, and Mercedes will have no choice but to back the young German, who becomes #1 by default.

Thanks for sharing that jewel from Steve Slatter. If nothing else, he has good comic value. Hopefully, Gary Anderson will muster enough courage to kill Slatter during this season and save us all.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Well there was one more person who deserves the award but if I put his name here I will get a week ban from posting in professional forum because of violating the PW rules of no political discussion. i think you know about whom I am talking about.

Bro, just to point out a mistake A5's are not flying coffins copy but F6 and F7 are the copy of MiG 21 flying coffin's.

HRT has the best technical director at their disposal Geoff Willis and he was quite angry after last race that Dallara has not done a good enough job with the car's design. The only thing that is good for them is the car is strong and well bolted enough that bits are not falling like Sauber and Virgin. One has to give credit to them that they have achieved something which most people thing is not possible. They were no where near the grid before the season starts, they came to the first race without testing and now they are setting time well with in the 107% rule, its quite an achievement. A real hatsoff for their effort.

I just imagine what face expressions Gary have showed when he hear that comment and its just not definable atleast here.

@RedBull_ar
    Thanks for the complement, bro.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kul ki race kiya 7.30am par hai kiya according to starsports.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got it 12 bje ayegi... my bad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any 1..online link for the race
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok got it
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

damn it...alonso screwed it but recovered well...
    i didn't like his cheeky pass over massa just before pit stop but understood he didn't want to follow massa in third race in row....look where massa ended...so in that way alonso could've been 10th if he piously followed massa...but we gonna see unhappy massa for sometime..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can anybody tell me how alonso finished fourth...i dont know thanks to loadsheeding which ruined my race show...last time is saw he was like 63secs behind .. now i have to download it...
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the race..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton might get a penalty for what was a touch and go incident. Personally, I feel it was one of those things and a warning should do. I would have given Button a penalty if i could, for almost bringing the pack to a standstill and drivers needing to go off track to avoid each other. The rules are quite clear about that than they are about the pitlane incident.

Vettel
    Rosberg
    Webber

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    damn it...alonso screwed it but recovered well...
    i didn't like his cheeky pass over massa just before pit stop but understood he didn't want to follow massa in third race in row....look where massa ended...so in that way alonso could've been 10th if he piously followed massa...but we gonna see unhappy massa for sometime..
    Tell me you were not watching the start of the race for some reason so i can send genius83 after you

Sc**w Massa, it was about time it happened. Like you said , had he not put the move on him- they would have ended some where around 8th, 9th at best. His contract negotiations are not going well either, with him asking for a two year extension and the team offering a one year contract with the option of another, but the option to be exercised by the team ( Ferrari) only. He might be off to another team, thinking he is a team leader.

@Blackeye117

There was another safety car period for what seemed to be a very silly reason which went on for too long, a little debris on track. That brought Alonso into play.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Button says China win his best yet
    World champion Jenson Button has labelled his Chinese Grand Prix win as the best victory of his career.

Hamilton admits tyre call was wrong
    Lewis Hamilton admitted that he made the wrong tyre choice during the early shower in the Chinese Grand Prix, but praised his McLaren team-mate Jenson Button for 'incredible' judgement and driving.

Rosberg praises early tyre decision
    Nico Rosberg believes his decision to stay out on slicks early in the Chinese Grand Prix was key in helping him achieve his second podium finish of the season.

Whitmarsh not expecting pit penalty
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh does not expect any penalties to be applied for the pitlane incident between his driver Lewis Hamilton and Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel in today's Chinese Grand Prix.

Webber: Red Bull blown away in China
    Mark Webber says Red Bull was 'blown away' at the Chinese Grand Prix after the team had to settle for a disappointing result having started from the first row.

Sauber frustrated by missed chance
    Sauber admitted that the Chinese Grand Prix was a huge missed opportunity for it, with Pedro de la Rosa having moved into the top five early on only to retire with another mechanical failure.

Schumacher downcast after tough day
    Michael Schumacher admitted he endured "too many bad emotions" during the Chinese Grand Prix, where the German struggled to finish in 10th.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uncle Thanks so that was the reason ...... nice race at the end ....

and one thing when ever vettel get a pole position get out of the car nd shows the finger for the first position he end the race not in a good shape or did not end the race ...
    when he didnt did that he won... rest of the times he did that and didnt won the race ..... lol dont know wats the reason

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tell me you were not watching the start of the race for some reason so i can send genius83 after you
    no brother i was watching..spare me please...in fact i think I saved him and ferrari from humiliation..so better thank me...

intially i was so stunned by alonso's start that i thought me superstition is for real then came along the jump-start thing and ruined it...anyway..

i also think that threat of rain at the start also split the front runnners...those believing and panicking jumped in pit lanes....and roseberg and button stayed put...

if alonso wouldnot have chosen to dive in he would/might finished a bit ahead...its incredible that alonso did same pit stops like every guy behind him and also did a penalty...and finished on top of everyone (vettel, webber, massa, shumi) who followed his type of strategy..except for hamilton.. who was QUICK...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alonso Started Just 0.002 second quicker.... man thats close .......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    and one thing when ever vettel get a pole position get out of the car nd shows the finger for the first position he end the race not in a good shape or did not end the race ...
    when he didnt did that he won... rest of the times he did that and didnt won the race ..... lol dont know wats the reason
    good point buddy...don't tell this to vettel..let him show fingers after quali and end-up behind alonso...
    i'll try to notice that in future...helps in predicting the race..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol yes nd now hamilton nd jenson will b looking in vettel's car after the race as he looked at mclaren after qualification

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no brother i was watching..spare me please...in fact i think I saved him and ferrari from humiliation..so better thank me...
    Thank You-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -1017440
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -1017441

Originally Posted by Blackeye117 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - viewpost
    I think you're right.
    The young man might be onto something here, M_Waqas. Will keep an eye on it, if there is a next time when he starts from pole

Hamilton and Vettel reprimanded for the pitlane incident but no penalty.-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 63301 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 63302

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel's contract is coming to an end this year ... massa's contract is coming to an end this year .... wat you guys think about vettel moving to ferrari ?

Closed Thread

User Tag List