Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Video: Felipe Massa's new "simplified" steering wheel explained... in nine minutes — Autoblog

How Hard Is It To Learn Whole Steering Wheel Of a Formula One Car..
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@WTE

Yes, Paula, or Virgin GP, though i have doubts about that, is going to have a double diffuser in Monaco. Seems previous customers, err drivers that is, had found it to be undrivable and no fun, a total waste of time and energy. Now with the extended testing you have planned, i am hopping you will put in a lot of laps and check not only the reliability but the fuel tank too, which was too small

Seems we might be getting more rain as the forecast is for heavy showers on Friday and light showers on Sat and Sun.

<iframe src="http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/5001/Next3DaysEmbed.xhtml?target=_parent" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="435" width="306">You must have a browser that supports iframes to view the BBC weather forecast</iframe>

@Eddie

Thanks for the video, mate. I believe there was a story early on in January or perhaps end of December about Alonso having changed the Ferrari steering wheel, redesigned and made it simpler.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uk .. i missed that one ... its not simple at all from our point of view ....or is it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No Not Again ....i want to see dry race with alot of speed and overtaking ,banging wheels fighting hard to out pace others... thats what i am waiting for but this is something else

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paula, how is your diffuser coming along ? Will it be ready in time for Monaco GP? That's where it will be very important.
    no private talks about private 'stuff' here ....tch tch...

I was thinking of a unique time for the laps may be start at Dawn and ended in morning.
    Seems previous customers, err drivers that is, had found it to be undrivable and no fun, a total waste of time and energy. Now with the extended testing you have planned, i am hopping you will put in a lot of laps and check not only the reliability but the fuel tank too, which was too small
    lolz...haha...dream all u can guys but i m not gonna get in ur trap...

but guys since u all r crazy about me here is mi new pose for all of u...enjoy..

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -72073

i didn't post my other exclusive pose cause eddie kiddo here might be underage for that ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh no...not wet race again ....
    so ferrari is going to have new engines tested today?...steve does your 'live streaming' link shows practice sessions too??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Yes, it shows practice sessions too else how do you think we can comments on things happening during the testing.

Its quite ironic that after a post where you said that you need to be post responsibly, you come up with that image.

@Blackeye117
    Bro, it may be not easy but this reminds me of Karthikeyan's memorable comment after his first GP, He said it was not like the way I use to play on Playstation.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i remember i said i'll be gentle paula/bimbo..and gentle paula/bimbo is like this ...
    anyway steve buddy..need i remove that picture??..i'll remove it if u want.

Yes, it shows practice sessions too else how do you think we can comments on things happening during the testing.
    u r mighty steve...u can say anyting without giving us proofs...we gonna take your words as if it were written on stone ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M Not UnderAge For Anything .... I Am An Adult ...i Have My NIC ......

Mwaqas you can watch practice sessions on supersports2 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what i mostly do is call my cable operator to tune in the supersports2 for me or any other supersports channel if the practice is on any other supersports

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Warwick joins stewards' panel for Spain<!-- end title -->
    Former F1 racer Derek Warwick will be the drivers' representative on the stewards' panel in the Spanish Grand Prix this weekend.

Epsilon: F1 still the right place to be<!-- end title -->
    Epsilon Euskadi boss Joan Villadelprat says the struggles Formula 1's new teams have faced this season has not dampened his desire to move into grand prix racing in 2011.

Klien to replace Chandhok in practice<!-- end title -->
    Christian Klien will replace Karun Chandhok in tomorrow's first practice session for the Spanish Grand Prix.

@m_waqas
    I don't think its needed to be deleted but if any member asks the logic then you should delete it. As of now don't delete it.

I usually watch the practice sessions on PC so thatswhy I said that, also as Blackeye says you could watch the practice on SS2 or any other Supersports channel by asking to your cable operator for tuning that channel.

I certainly can't provide the proof until friday when the link updates the timing of practice sessions, I have said previously and I am saying it again please treat that link like a TV program scheduler it will get updated after every hour to show the latest sports happenings.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think its needed to be deleted but if any member asks the logic then you should delete it. As of now don't delete it.
    hahaha...why don't simply u say that u like my pic ...gracing this thread..lolz...

M Not UnderAge For Anything .... I Am An Adult ...i Have My NIC ......
    but kiddo u r yet to suss the world...its a cruel world and i can tell u that its not easy being Paula ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oHH oK THN ... lets see what this world got up its sleeves

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mercedes to run radical engine cover<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP has adopted an aggressive engine cover design as part of the upgrade that it hopes will help lift it closer to the front from this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix.

Drivers want Monaco qualifying split
    The FIA is to be asked to consider introducing a one-off split qualifying session for next weekend's Monaco Grand Prix because of fears about traffic problems at the street event.

Trulli says season starts now for Lotus<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli says this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix will mark his Lotus's team proper debut in Formula 1.

Senna questions HRT's third driver call<!-- end title -->
    Bruno Senna says he doubts his HRT team's decision to run Christian Klien in practice will help the racing drivers.

Massa hopeful of step forward in Spain<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa is hopeful his Ferrari team can take a significant step forward thanks to the updates introduced in the Spanish Grand Prix this weekend.

Rosberg upbeat on Mercedes progress<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg is optimistic his Mercedes team's rate of development will help him enjoy a very strong 2010 season.

Ferrari removes barcode design<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has removed the controversial 'barcode' design from the side of its car from this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix following controversy about it being subliminal advertising for title sponsor Marlboro.

Schumacher relaxed despite slow start<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher says he is still completely relaxed about his performance despite a slow start to the season.

Kubica expected more from Schumacher<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica has admitted that Michael Schumacher's peers were expecting him to perform better than he has so far on his return to Formula 1.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Time of recking is here for Schumacher and Massa. The next two weeks could well play a decisive role in what Schumacher does for the rest of the season and after that, and Massa-for him the next two weeks are huge. He has partnered F1's fastest men during the course of his career and not really been shamed by them. This year, he has been shown the way by Alonso. He was always expected to struggle against Alonso, but not to the extent he has. It's time he puts it right or else be confirmed as the fastest and best #2 in F1, just ahead of Nick Heidfeld.

Michael Schumacher similarly has two big weeks ahead of him. The one basic thing that will not be changed are the narrow front tires which are giving him problems but with significant updates to their car, the minimum that will be expected of Schumacher is to at least out race or out qualify Nico Rosberg.

Super sports don't show FP1 and FP2 live. They show FP3 live though and show recording of the first two sessions. The link provided by WTE works. It has live streaming and there were one or two other links i posted in the Fantasy league thread, that provide live feeds too.

Paula clearly has a bigger diffuser. I can only say that from looking at that pose. Carrying a lot of down force clearly that might be affecting weight distribution. With WTE aka Steve's dedication and the extra practice sessions he has planned for Monaco, i am sure he can solve most of Paula's problems. Paula has a couple of hard weeks ahead of her too.

I agree, other poses might not be appropriate because of Blackeye117. You know how they are at that age, they lie about their age etc to get things.

@Paula

What about your fuel tank, do you have one that can go the distance as planned by WTE? He seems to be talking of an endurance race. Do you need a systems check?

Finally! The two best example i can remember, or rather liked-that bypassed the strict tobacco laws were on the Williams cars in the late 90's and BAR. Williams used to have a question mark, nothing just ? on the sidepods and rear wing, where it usually had Rothmans. BAR would have the identical livery and rather than Lucky Strike, they would write " Lookalike" and Luckies sometime. I enjoyed both of those, it brought even more attention to their cars, as back in those days IRC was a big thing and people on the F1 channel would forever be asking about why they had the question mark, what does it mean or what is Lookalike etc.

Ferrari have gone for a simple white rectangle. Could have been more imaginative.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink

@All
    Here is a link to thursday's press conference:
    http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre...ence-thurs.pdf

Some questions from that with there replies
    Q. Pedro, your modifications that you are expecting?
    Pedro de la ROSA: Yes, as everyone really we have an aero package for Barcelona and we will just have to see how it goes Friday. We don't have any testing, so we can only guess. It is a decent step forward and very much needed.

Q. Sebastian, Red Bull always bring loads of modifications to every race.
    Sebastian VETTEL:
    We try our best. Similar for all the teams in the top. You try to at least stay where you are if not make a step forward, so we brought some new parts. I think we are in the same situations as the others as I said trying to make a step forward. I had a haircut. I saw Fernando had one to. I dropped more than he did, so I hope that our car will make a bigger step than his and we can stay ahead, so we have to see. Obviously it is a lot of work tomorrow. Not quite sure if we are in the right country. Usually it is always sunny. It is quite cold I think for Spain, but if any, it should help us coming from the north. We are used to this kind of weather but wouldn't mind if it was a bit warmer, so what is wrong with your country?
    FA:</B> You have to go to my home town. It is hot.

Q. Change the luck.
    PdlR:
    We need bad luck basically. We have had too much luck the first four.

Q. Fernando, I want to remind you of a little story. A few years ago when we were going around on the drivers' parade and we had just come from Imola where Michael (Schumacher) had just turned Imola red, we came here and you looked around and said, 'not so red this weekend' and it was all blue and yellow. What's it going to be on Sunday?
    FA:
    I think it will be more blue.

@UK
    The way they have admitted the connection between Marlboro and Ferrari is far more classic.
    "Together with Philip Morris International we have decided to modify the livery of our cars starting with the Barcelona Grand Prix.

This decision was taken in order to remove all speculation concerning the so-called "bar code" which was never intended to be a reference to a tobacco brand.

By this we want to put an end to this ridiculous story and concentrate on more important things than on such groundless allegations."

M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uk check Supersports website ..you'll find the channel and timings

i am really an adult you want to see my Nic ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Button eager to see McLaren's true pace<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button says McLaren's primary goal in the Spanish Grand Prix is to try and get some answers about just how far behind Red Bull Racing it is - which is why he is eager for a dry event.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton tops first Barcelona practice<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton set the fastest time of the opening practice session for this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix at Barcelona.

Code:
    Spanish GP Practice Session 1
    Pos  Driver         Team                   Time              Laps
     1.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes       1:21.134            21
     2.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes       1:21.672  + 0.538   14
     3.  Schumacher     Mercedes               1:21.716  + 0.582   12
     4.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault       1:22.011  + 0.877   27
     5.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault       1:22.026  + 0.892   22
     6.  Rosberg        Mercedes               1:22.070  + 0.936   19
     7.  Kubica         Renault                1:22.202  + 1.068   22
     8.  Alonso         Ferrari                1:22.258  + 1.124   19
     9.  Petrov         Renault                1:22.397  + 1.263   23
    10.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari         1:22.492  + 1.358   26
    11.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari     1:22.588  + 1.454   24
    12.  Massa          Ferrari                1:22.975  + 1.841   22
    13.  di Resta       Force India-Mercedes   1:23.030  + 1.896   21
    14.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari     1:23.110  + 1.976   31
    15.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes   1:23.284  + 2.150   19
    16.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth      1:23.312  + 2.178   22
    17.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth      1:23.471  + 2.337   20
    18.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth         1:25.329  + 4.195   17
    19.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth         1:26.244  + 5.110   20
    20.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth        1:26.340  + 5.206   23
    21.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth        1:26.694  + 5.560   24
    22.  Klien          HRT-Cosworth           1:27.250  + 6.116   26
    23.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth           1:27.752  + 6.618   27
    24.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari         No time              3
    Burger King sponsors Sauber team<!-- end title -->
    Sauber has secured a sponsorship deal with fast food chain Burger King for the Spanish and Valencia Grands Prix.

Barrichello hopeful on Cosworth update
    Rubens Barrichello is hoping that an engine upgrade from Cosworth scheduled for the Turkish Grand Prix will help Williams make much needed progress on track this season.

Petrov now feeling like an F1 driver<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov says he finally feels a fully-fledged Formula 1 driver after scoring the first points of his career in the Chinese Grand Prix.

Hamilton: No rush to find new manager<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton says it could be several months before he finalises who his new manager will be.

Fortunes will change soon - Hamilton<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton may have been forced to see team-mate Jenson Button grab the wins and the headlines so far this season, but he thinks there is still every reason to feel positive about his own world title prospects.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel says weather is his main worry<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel says his biggest fear this weekend is not what rivals McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes GP can do - but is instead the weather intervening again to cause a chaotic grand prix.

Pirelli submits bid to be sole supplier<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli has submitted its bid to become Formula 1's sole supplier of tyres for 2011 to the FIA, AUTOSPORT has learned, with the Italian company adamant that a tyre war is not the right direction for the sport to head next season.

Vettel quickest in second Spain practice<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel set the quickest time as Red Bull came to the fore in practice for this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix at Barcelona.

Code:
    Spanish GP Practice Session 2
    Pos  Driver         Team                     Time              Laps
     1.  Vettel         Red Bull-Renault         1:19.965            24
     2.  Webber         Red Bull-Renault         1:20.175  + 0.210   35
     3.  Schumacher     Mercedes                 1:20.757  + 0.792   28
     4.  Alonso         Ferrari                  1:20.819  + 0.854   30
     5.  Hamilton       McLaren-Mercedes         1:21.191  + 1.226   23
     6.  Kubica         Renault                  1:21.202  + 1.237   36
     7.  Rosberg        Mercedes                 1:21.271  + 1.306   27
     8.  Massa          Ferrari                  1:21.302  + 1.337   25
     9.  Button         McLaren-Mercedes         1:21.364  + 1.399   26
    10.  Sutil          Force India-Mercedes     1:21.518  + 1.553   32
    11.  de la Rosa     Sauber-Ferrari           1:21.672  + 1.707   37
    12.  Liuzzi         Force India-Mercedes     1:21.904  + 1.939   32
    13.  Kobayashi      Sauber-Ferrari           1:21.931  + 1.966   29
    14.  Buemi          Toro Rosso-Ferrari       1:22.184  + 2.219   37
    15.  Barrichello    Williams-Cosworth        1:22.192  + 2.227   33
    16.  Petrov         Renault                  1:22.435  + 2.470   35
    17.  Alguersuari    Toro Rosso-Ferrari       1:22.449  + 2.484   34
    18.  Hulkenberg     Williams-Cosworth        1:23.765  + 3.800   7
    19.  Trulli         Lotus-Cosworth           1:24.209  + 4.244   26
    20.  Kovalainen     Lotus-Cosworth           1:24.894  + 4.929   22
    21.  di Grassi      Virgin-Cosworth          1:25.066  + 5.101   30
    22.  Chandhok       HRT-Cosworth             1:25.972  + 6.007   23
    23.  Senna          HRT-Cosworth             1:26.152  + 6.187   25
    24.  Glock          Virgin-Cosworth          1:26.596  + 6.631   21
    @UK
    Looks like Virgin's upgrade has gone the wrong way instead of bringing them up put them at the end.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread

User Tag List