Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    RedBull and Toro Rosso is a different scenario and the Luca's wish is a different scenario. RedBull and Toro Rosso are 2 different teams from the very start and they are only owned by same group. In this season they both have their own chasis.

What Ferrari wants is a car developed by them in a blue white red livery and stripes, sponsored by an American business entity and drive by an American driver. Now in the race they could have a separate pit garage but whats the purpose of that when the car have to be developed by Ferrari throughout the season.

Then why a business man wants to hire race engineers just for race time data gathering when Ferrari could just hire 4 or 5 more engineers and put them to gather data from that car and for that purpose that business man will pay their salary. It is a kind of outsourcing for any business man.

Try thinking of what could really happens if Luca's wish could becomes reality and you would amazed by the level of vastness this could offer.
    It would be interesting to see what is the outcome of all this!
    *looking forward to this week's race*

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

One single right turn-that's all and they, the crowd, will have no idea. And, Austin Texas, one could not think of a place thats further away from F1 racing. I have a little experience of the place, and This will attract ten times bigger crowd and interest. Eventually they might have to hold the F1 race as a supporting act to the rodeo show

Where are you getting those ideas from, about stars and stripes etc? Spending time on planetf1 forums again?
    F1 cannot break into the US in the same way as other series. Many reasons for that, we can discuss those at length some other time.

What Ferrari do with the extra seat, should they get one or a team, i don't know if that's even possible, then they would most likely have to take not one but two American drivers, and preferably Danica Patrick, if possible although she is not that famous these days. No former F1 driver, fired by Ferrari, will be making a return in one of those cars

My understanding is, Luca only wants to supply engines and maybe a little technical assistance nothing else. All that is far fetched because a US team should get no entry unless the criteria is something else than merit.

Nice articles about the causes of split in PPG Indycar racing. One thing they don't say is-that Tony George was always high on coke and making stupid decisions as a result. He might have had a chip on his shoulder when he arrived but coke really did the trick.

@m_waqas

Saw you on something block program on Star sports. Girl, you drive very slow.
    And the GP is W's revenge. Only a retard will finance a race in that part of the world and can you honestly think of a bigger retard than W?
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hispania and Dallara end partnership<!-- end title -->
    Hispania has parted company with Dallara, the constructor which supplied the chassis for the Spanish team's maiden Formula 1 campaign.

ART aiming for 2011 F1 entry
    ART Grand Prix co-owner Nicolas Todt has confirmed that the multiple GP2 and Formula 3 title-winning team has applied to enter Formula 1 next season, but admitted that being ready for 2011 would be a huge undertaking if its bid was accepted.

Austin a 'perfect fit' for F1
    One of the promoters of the new United States Grand Prix event says Austin, Texas is the ideal location for Formula 1's return to America.

Manager expects Massa to keep drive<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa's manager Nicolas Todt believes Ferrari is keen to retain the Brazilian for 2011, despite suggestions that it is looking at potential replacements.

Alonso reassured by points position
    Fernando Alonso says the fact that he is still a close third in the championship despite having a string of disasters in the opening rounds has made him confident he can still challenge for the 2010 title even though Red Bull is currently faster.

Massa fired up for return to Istanbul<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says he is particularly fired up to resume winning at Istanbul Park this weekend given his record of success in the Turkish Grand Prix.

F1 'must make most of new US chance'<!-- end title -->
    McLaren managing director Jonathan Neale says his team welcomes Formula 1's deal to return to the United States, but warned that the sport would need to consider the way it presents itself to the American audience.

McLaren determined to eliminate errors<!-- end title -->
    McLaren needs to stop squandering chances and make sure it maximises its potential in every race if it is to stop Red Bull escaping in the world championship, says the Woking squad's managing director Jonathan Neale.

2010 Lotus joins Classic Festival<!-- end title -->
    The new incarnation of the Lotus team is to bring its 2010 Formula 1 car to the Classic Team Lotus Festival at Snetterton on 20 June.

Newey committed to Red Bull
    Adrian Newey looks set to stay at Red Bull for the foreseeable future.

Weekend Time Schedule
    Friday
    Practice Session 1
    12PM to 13:30PM

Practice Session 2
    16PM to 17:30PM

Saturday
    Practice Session 3
    13PM to 14 PM

Qualifying Session
    16PM to 17PM

Sunday
    Race
    17PM to 18:30PM
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Just for you the complete news article from ESPNF1 also if you have read James Allen's US Grand Prix shock: Race to be held in Texas in 2012 : James Allen on F1 – The official website, it is also mentioned in their too. I have bolded the part in the below mentioned news.

Ferrari eyeing third car run by an American outfit
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has added weight to recent reports that an American team could soon be a reality in Formula One.

In the wake of the US F1 debacle, scepticism accompanied the recent news about a US-based outfit called Cypher Group submitting a "letter of interest" about obtaining the last spot on the 2011 grid.

But a few days later, US F1 backer and YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley's aide Parris Mullins admitted to Autosport that "I would be lying if I said that I haven't been exploring other ways of entry into this sport. I am part of a project right now that is trying to enter the sport," he added, admitting that he sees a customer car as a viable initial route.

And di Montezemolo, who has been pushing hard for a rule change to allow three-car team entries, told Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I dream of a third Ferrari managed by an American team, with the stars and stripes flag."

So how they follow ALMS, and IRL if they don't know what happens after the first right.

IRL split articles are still continuing and the 4th part will be available on thursday, I will post the link as soon as it is available.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was thinking if hamilton joins ferrari and the end of his contract in 2012 the whole scenario of F1 will change the two most aggressive drivers in F1 Hamilton and Alonso with the best team in F1 History....but i think Alonso nai hone dega aisa....but just a thought HAMILTON ALONSO and the PRANCING HORSE...WOW!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All
    I have experiencing a bit of an undefinable thing for last 3 or 4 days as soon as Facebook, Youtube and other image sharing sites got banned by PTA. I was trying to read some topics on Planetf1 which certainly have a link to either Youtube or any image sharing site was not opening at all.

Does any of you also experience this if yes why do you think this happens because even Pakwheels also had embeded links to Youtube videos but those topics are opening just fine then how topics from other websites can't open.

Alguersuari wows 200,000 fans in Dominican
    Jaime Alguersuari swapped his Toro Rosso for a Red Bull when he got the chance to drive at an event in the Caribbean, more specifically the Dominican Republic's capital, Santo Domingo.
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - Red Bull event 09
    This is looking exciting.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i m not getting the third car issue right -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon9 ... is it about the whole seperate team?? or is it just the third car in addition to alonso's and massa's car??...either way i don't think its a good idea ...

Saw you on something block program on Star sports. Girl, you drive very slow.
    i don't give a damn about driving ...tell me how was i looking ??.. the only thing i care about is myself and my looks ... weren't u feeling guilty of missing a chance of dating me at monaco??...steve made the most of it -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ... good boy..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u shouldn't get carried away by that my boy...

Excerpt: "Istanbul will be a very important race for us, not just for this championship, but also in terms of the history of Ferrari, as it will be the Scuderia's 800th grand prix," Alonso said.
    thats great...

now he's desperate...

he has won here three times so far (2006-2008) but this year its not gonna be the same...

and RBR needs him for sure...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

redbull - adrian newey = toro rosso

webber to ferrari
    kubica to redbull
    massa to renault

Ferrari should bring maserati as second team with JPM and Villienuve behind the steering.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

redbull - adrian newey = toro rosso
    ^ true...but its a bit harsh ...

webber to ferrari - No..
    kubica to redbull - No.
    massa to renault - Yes..

Ferrari should bring maserati as second team with JPM and Villienuve behind the steering. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    hmm..interesting...can they do that??... and isn't Villienuve old now?..but ya u might say look at schumi...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RedBull_ar
    Ferrari or for that matter no other team could pitch another team alongside their first team because it is against the rules. RedBull and Toro Rosso was a different thing as they are only sponsored by the same company but they are 2 different teams.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Were Toro Rosso and Red Bull not owned by the same person at one time? He sold some of it's share to Berger who later sold it to whoever. They got design help etc from Red Bull. This year is probably the first time they are on their own.

There you have it all, the Gerorge W track is going to be designed by Herman Tilke, genius83's friend That just adds to the fun or rather lack of it and mark it as one GP where you can watch the start, sleep and wake up to watch the last lap.

I read some where that Tilke and Bernie were business partners. Don't remember the article, maybe WTE can find something on it. That would explain why F1 can't see beyond this man when it comes to designing new tracks.

The great team, HRT has split with Dallara!! What now, should i talk to a local denter to make a chassis for them ? Maybe our locals could do a better job

@genius83

There are no right turns in IRL, no? They never ran on road courses. At least thats what i remember when i watched it what ever number of years ago.

Youtube is not opening.... I thought the ban on youtube was lifted? It opens fine at my end.

@m_waqas

You didn't look that good to be honest, sorry You were surrounded by pitbabes in wet white tops, lol you can imagine how you looked compared to them. I am sure Steve would disagree for reasons we can't discuss here

The US team will hopefully be a non starter but what i understand is-that Ferrari thinks the current new teams are not worthy of being in F1, and rightly so. He wants the top teams to have three cars and some how he is suggesting his third car, a Ferrari to be associated with the US F1 team That makes no sense i think.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Raikkonen returning to F1 looks unlikely
    2010’s star studied driver line-up is the strongest F1 has had since the 1980s. However one man missing from the current field is Kimi Raikkonen , who left F1 last season to try his hand at rallying.
    Kimi has a massive and passionate fan base
    Clearly from reading the Facebook posts on the YallaF1 fan page, Kimi has a very strong and dedicated fanbase, and is very much missed from the sport. There have been a number of people asking about the possibility of Raikkonen returning to the sport in 2011 and with whom.

Kubica grabs his chance to shine
    Robert Kubica's performance in Monaco underlined yet again why he is such a hot F1 property and why he continues to attract the close interest of Ferrari.
    By putting his Renault on the front row and racing it to a podium place, Kubica completely transcended the car's level.
    He has done this at most of the races this year but the nature of the Monte Carlo track translated this against the clock much more effectively.

Alonso conquered Ferrari in five months
    Julius Caesar allegedly coined the phrase “Veni! Vidi! Vici!”, which is now a modern day cliché but nevertheless one that aptly describes Fernando Alonso’s arrival at Ferrari.
    Fernando was unleashed as a Ferrari driver at the team's annual Wroom event in January
    It is hard to believe that is only five months since Spaniard climbed out of a helicopter at Madonna di Campiglio, onto a snowy hilltop, and waved to the assembled media and VIPs at Ferrari’s annual Wroom bash.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tilke to design new Austin circuit<!-- end title -->
    The new Austin Formula 1 track, which will host the American Grand Prix from 2012, is to be designed by Hermann Tilke, race organisers have announced.

Herbert to advise stewards in Turkey<!-- end title -->
    Johnny Herbert will return to the role of the stewards' driver advisor at this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix.

Pirelli on the verge of Formula 1 deal<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli is on the verge of being confirmed as Formula 1's official tyre supplier, AUTOSPORT has learned, as teams close in on signing a deal with the Italian company.

Force India to run F-duct in Turkey<!-- end title -->
    The Force India team will run its own F-duct system for the first time in this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix.

Red Bull F-duct set for Turkey debut<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing will try out its version of the F-duct at this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix as it bids to maintain its advantage at the head of the field.

Horner says Vettel is ready for title<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel is ready to win the championship this year, according to Red Bull boss Christian Horner, who feels it was still too early for the German last year.

Schumacher welcomes SC clarification<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher has welcomed the move by the FIA to improve the safety car rules following his last-lap punishment in Monaco for overtaking Fernando Alonso.

Safety car rules confusing - Kubica<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica says he would have interpreted the safety car rules in the same way as Michael Schumacher at the end of the Monaco Grand Prix, and was also looking for overtaking chances.

Kubica: Too early to think about 2011<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica insists it is still too early for him to consider his options for 2011, as Renault's upturn in performance coincides with continued rumours that Ferrari is eyeing him as a potential replacement for Felipe Massa.

Ferrari says Massa set to stay on
    Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali says the Italian squad is set to retain Felipe Massa when his current contract ends.

Vettel relieved to find chassis issue<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel says he was relieved to learn that a chassis fault could have held him back in recent races.

Alonso hoping for no more mistakes<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso says it is important that Ferrari and himself stop making mistakes if they are to fight for the title until the end of the season.

@UK
    Yes, RedBull and Toro Rosso are still owned by same person but they are been managed as 2 different teams. Secondly as you have said it is not about teams but rather about the third car, I could go as far as saying that Luca is suggesting this idea for those drivers who could pay to drive. And I think it is a good idea.

Are you sure because I think CART has many street and road tracks, such as Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca and others. As for nowadays they have a combination of street, road and ovals. Also IRL starts with a street track in Disney land.

Yes, Bernie is one hell of a business man and he has some shares in Hermann Tilke's company, he even owns the Paul Ricard Circuit.

The Pirelli news piece just confirms the Italian media reports that they will be official tyre supplier from next year.

I was saying that topics on planetf1 which I certainly knows have youtube or image sharing links were not opening till yesterday but today they are opening just fine. And yes Youtube is working now.

I agree with you on bimbo he/she/it does not look good with others and driving skills are different thing which I am quite satisfied with as he/she/it has not park the car at Rascasse in Monaco where legend's park his car.

Bro, Part 4 of the IRL article is available now.
    George's devastating victory (Part 4)
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton wants to avoid imperfect ten | Planet F1 | Formula One News

hamilton will win many races in this season and beyond.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Massa: Ferrari deal would be fantastic<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says it would be 'fantastic' to stay on at Ferrari, as team boss Stefano Domenicali suggested the Brazilian is very likely to be retained.

Rosberg calm about long wheelbase car<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg has no qualms about returning to Mercedes' long wheelbase car for the Turkish Grand Prix, even though his form slumped when it was introduced in Spain.

HRT announces board members<!-- end title -->
    The Hispania Racing team has announced the constitution of a new board following the takeover by Spanish businessman Jose Ramon Carabante before the start of the season.

McLaren duo fear more RBR dominance<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton is expecting Red Bull Racing to be the team to beat yet again in this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix.

Red Bull says Raikkonen never an option<!-- end title -->
    Kimi Raikkonen was never an option for Red Bull Racing, team principal Christian Horner has claimed, as the outfit closes in on a fresh deal with Mark Webber.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    Massa: Ferrari deal would be fantastic<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says it would be 'fantastic' to stay on at Ferrari, as team boss Stefano Domenicali suggested the Brazilian is very likely to be retained.

Rosberg calm about long wheelbase car<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg has no qualms about returning to Mercedes' long wheelbase car for the Turkish Grand Prix, even though his form slumped when it was introduced in Spain.

HRT announces board members<!-- end title -->
    The Hispania Racing team has announced the constitution of a new board following the takeover by Spanish businessman Jose Ramon Carabante before the start of the season.

McLaren duo fear more RBR dominance<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton is expecting Red Bull Racing to be the team to beat yet again in this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix.

Red Bull says Raikkonen never an option<!-- end title -->
    Kimi Raikkonen was never an option for Red Bull Racing, team principal Christian Horner has claimed, as the outfit closes in on a fresh deal with Mark Webber.
    NEVER an option lolz christian horner nay to full time basti kar di xD!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You didn't look that good to be honest, sorry You were surrounded by pitbabes in wet white tops, lol you can imagine how you looked compared to them. I am sure Steve would disagree for reasons we can't discuss here
    I agree with you on bimbo he/she/it does not look good with others
    first things first....I HATE U GUYS -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ...now i don't give a damn about any of u anymore......steve i wasn't expecting this from u -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon9 ... after all those times and u say something like this......so i was right 'men can never be trusted'...Lolz...

steve can i have video of this show?..please...i wana see other babes around ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm...so kimi is out...sorry eddie ... iwas myself sure that he wouldn't be back..

poor roseberg and merc succumbing to schumi's pressure...
    but why can't they have both type of wheel base?...i mean if both are allowed then why not have shorter wheelbase for roseberg and longer for schumi...this will help merc more ...

it seems massa will stay...yaar both of u steve and murray said not to believe Stefano's words ...

so what are the changes?...final version..anyone? steve?..

There you have it all, the Gerorge W track is going to be designed by Herman Tilke, genius83's friend That just adds to the fun or rather lack of it and mark it as one GP where you can watch the start, sleep and wake up to watch the last lap.
    tracks designed by him are not that bad yaar...but yes over-taking is the issue..
    but what astonished me that its a 10 years deal for US gp...thats a whole lot of time period...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kimi seems to be the different man in rally...
    promoting??, looking happy?? .. weird...

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 82375
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Closed Thread

User Tag List