Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83
    @UK
    Bro, RedBulls are not the only one Kubica is also on Hards, while all the others are on softs.
    I take the Red Bull comment back, about it being a master stroke Looking at long runs, Red Bull is appalling on softs. They most probably had little or no choice in going with the harder compound. Link The accuracy of this article is questionable because it mentions Mercedes as a car that looked after it's tires. That car chews tires, thats been one of its problems. Btw, is this the short wheel base or long wheel base Mercedes that is being used, any idea?

Kubica is one that was missed by all Because the poor guy drives a Renault! He is one to keep an eye on.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Schumacher baffled by qualifying issues
    Michael Schumacher admitted he was at a loss to explain his struggles during qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix. The German finished down in 13th position after being unable to make it to Q3, the seven-time champion unhappy with his car's handling.
    It was the first time that Schumacher has been outqualified by his team-mate in Canada.

Alonso expects unpredictable race
    Fernando Alonso says it is hard to predict the outcome of the Canadian Grand Prix due to the different strategies chosen by the top drivers. Ferrari driver Alonso, as well as pole-setter Lewis Hamilton, will start the race with the softer tyre compound, while Red Bull's Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, second and third today, have opted for the harder tyres.

Liuzzi glad 'to be back in business'
    Tonio Liuzzi was happy 'to be back in business' after a strong qualifying performance ahead of the Canadian Grand Prix. "It's good to be back in business after Turkey," said Liuzzi, who struggled for pace during the Istanbul race two weeks ago, after qualifying in season-best sixth position.

Sauber surprised to struggle so much
    The Sauber drivers said they simply could not get their tyres to work as they struggled in Montreal qualifying, and admitted they had not expected the results to be quite so bad. Pedro de la Rosa and Kamui Kobayashi will share row nine tomorrow, with the latter only just managing to beat Heikki Kovalainen's Lotus.
    "We are having a hard weekend here," Kobayashi admitted. "Our overall performance is not where we were in Turkey.

@genius83
    For you He seems to have changed his mind.

Kovalainen aims to beat Sauber in race
    Heikki Kovalainen admitted he was disappointed not to stay ahead of Sauber's Kamui Kobayashi in Canadian Grand Prix qualifying - but is optimistic that he can have a go at beating the Saubers in tomorrow's race. The Lotus star briefly got up to 18th in Q1, in front of the Sauber, before Kobayashi improved and pipped him by 0.2 seconds.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

Hamilton reprimanded after qualifying<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton was fined and reprimanded by the Canadian Grand Prix stewards following qualifying for the Montreal event.

McLaren defends Hamilton call<!-- end title -->
    McLaren has defended telling Lewis Hamilton to turn his engine off on the slowing down lap after Canadian Grand Prix qualifying - even though its actions earned it a fine and have led to suggestions from rival teams about it being unfair.

@UK
    When it comes to stewarding I think FIA always find those who lack common sense. How could they think that Hamilton should return in the pits when he has stopped his car on the long straight, or are they saying that Hamilton should ran out of fuel and penalised for that.

I have seen the repeat of Qualifying on StarSports in early morning, and I was laughing at the way he was trying to push his car down the straight, that was something which is not a usual sight in nowadays F1. Also the Medi-Car was arrived quite late and I am amazed that why they have not used a rope to tow the car back to pits. The penalty on Hamilton is completely stupid decision by the Stewards.

I think the hard tyre call was by Renault Company as all the 3 Renault power cars in Q3 have used them and not a decision by RedBull or Renault F1 team.

Well, Heikki almost beat the Sauber of Kobayashi, also remember he is the driver who can't beat a back off the grid team in the best car of the grid 2 years back.

Mercedes is using the long wheel base car in this GP but I think as been said by @mani1 that Schumacher only don't makes to Q3 because he was on Hards while all other drivers were on Softs otherwise he would be in Q3 if he was on Softs. The car will still be on the last 2 spots as shown by Rosberg qualifying 10th on the grid and been beaten by both Force India and Renault.

Force India was a real surprise as they both not only have qualified for Q3 but also Liuzzi beats Sutil in a straight fight for the grid position.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey ya guys...Alonso 4th..not bad....now he must survive first and second corner scuffle...

anyway by reading previews and race buildup comments it seems this race is certainly going to be interesting to say the least...i will try my best to catch glimpse of the race tonight..full watch is not possible ...

i say its going to be two-stop race for most teams...and many have chosen to start with hard compound?...even RBR qualified 2nd 3rd on harder compounds...thats a bit advantage i think...

murray i see u r not 'focusing' enough on the bulls and chromes? even though i haven't unleashed bimbo yet then whats distracting u?? ...hamilton must be caught in the first lap otherwise he's gonna fly away...but this seems to be very open ended race...

and anyone who watched the qualifying...how was the mood in Redbull garages??...

and steve great shot of massa in the previous page -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Hamilton can't fly because he is on Softs and that too used ones so he has to pits around lap 10 if there is no Safety Car. The latest Weather update is rain is delayed and most likely we have a dry race with may be overcast conditions.

Also, 3 out of top 10 drivers will start on hards all the remaining 7 is on softs and certainly for 11 to 24 when there is no rule they could start on any tyres they want.

RedBull garage atmosphere was looking good and they are showing appreciation for both drivers, the real question is how will the RedBull decides the pitstops because both drivers are on Hards so one of them have to come first and most likely the previous rule of "who gets to the first corner first will call the shots rule will apply."

You are not the only one I also will miss the 2/3rd of the race from the start as it will our scheduled loadshedding time.

Thanks for the complement about the pic, I think I should sent it forward to that who is responsible for this image from Planetf1 forum.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"who gets to the first corner first will call the shots rule will apply."
    ya right...but if vettel is behind he will push webber again for a mistake..

You are not the only one I also will miss the 2/3rd of the race from the start as it will our scheduled loadshedding time.
    ah!...in that case don't forget to post re-telecast timings...please...u r always watching highlights too..

Thanks for the complement about the pic, I think I should sent it forward to that who is responsible for this image from Planetf1 forum.
    please do that if that 'someone' is female also mention m_waqas liked her work a lot ... if thats a guy then i don't care ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    LeMans 24 is been won by Audi and its an all Audi podium as all the Puegeot's retired from the competition because of mechanical failure. Tom Kristensen came 3rd. Just like previous years again diesel rules the competition and the first petrol car was on 4th and 27 laps behind the winning Audi.

@m_waqas
    That person is most likely a male. and I think you are not that kind of bimbo who wants a female.

First highlights will be aired late tonight around 1 AM, while second highlights will be on 7 PM tomorrow and the first complete re-telecast will be on Tuesday at 10 AM.

I think it is better to download it via torrent then to wait for the highlights.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO BARE THAT STUPID TARD'S COMMENTARY. You all know who....
    I miss supersports

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Btw this race is poised to be a great one. At least i think that way & hopefully it will be.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

RedBull's Mark Webber Drops from second to seventh on the montreal grid after a precautionary gearbox change . team mate sebastian vettel will now start second

Webber gets gearbox change penalty
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes... i just got msg from F1..
    eddie keep the torrent ready in case i miss the race...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO BARE THAT STUPID TARD'S COMMENTARY. You all know who....
    I miss supersports
    ya me too...but u can watch it online by the link provided by genius83 in the first post...its usually commercial free bbc feed...which is great...

LeMans 24 is been won by Audi and its an all Audi podium as all the Puegeot's retired from the competition because of mechanical failure. Tom Kristensen came 3rd. Just like previous years again diesel rules the competition and the first petrol car was on 4th and 27 laps behind the winning Audi.
    ya baby...audi won 1,2 and 3 ... i just watched the last 15 mins today...shame for peugeot...

That person is most likely a male. and I think you are not that kind of bimbo who wants a female.
    lolz...i think bimbo is flexible in her choices ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ecclestone: No F1 in HD before 2012<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 fans will have to wait until 2012 for the championship to be broadcast in High Definition, the sport's commercial boss Bernie Ecclestone has predicted, despite increasing calls for the switch.

McLaren open minded on tyre gamble<!-- end title -->
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh says the only way to find out if the decision to qualify Lewis Hamilton on the option tyre at the Canadian Grand Prix was right will be if he wins the race.

Horner: Red Bull stronger after Turkey
    Red Bull Racing has emerged from the controversial Turkish Grand Prix collision between Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber stronger as a team.

I hope it is a genuine problem with Webber's gearbox otherwise I am in a lot of trouble as I can't defend RedBull this time for such a blatant favouring of Vettel.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If You miss The Race You'll Get The Torrent By Tomorow morning bimbo .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Goood Job By Alonso ..... A backmarker ruined the second place but still Great drive from him ... ferrari isnt at the back they are right there with them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very good race...superb drive by Button i must say..
    Alonso lost his positions both times due to back-markers..damn it..but nonetheless good...second would have been better...

If You miss The Race You'll Get The Torrent By Tomorow morning bimbo .....
    no need now bro...

murray chromes are inviting your wrath now -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8...its due...

lolz at RBR...wtf were they thinking of weber's strategy...

good clean race...no safety car and no wall of the champion's collision ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA clarifies slow-down lap rules<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 race director Charlie Whiting has moved to clamp down on teams deliberately running out of fuel after their qualifying laps in a bid to gain a competitive advantage.

Hamilton heads McLaren 1-2 in Canada<!-- end title -->
    McLaren took its second successive one-two finish as Lewis Hamilton led home Jenson Button in an action-packed Canadian Grand Prix in which high tyre wear played a pivotal role.

Code:
    Canadian GP Race Results
    Pos  Driver        Team                       Time
     1.  Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes           1h33:53.456
     2.  Button        McLaren-Mercedes           +     2.254
     3.  Alonso        Ferrari                    +     9.214
     4.  Vettel        Red Bull-Renault           +    37.817
     5.  Webber        Red Bull-Renault           +    39.291
     6.  Rosberg       Mercedes                   +    56.084
     7.  Kubica        Renault                    +    57.300
     8.  Buemi         Toro Rosso-Ferrari         +     1 lap
     9.  Liuzzi        Force India-Mercedes       +     1 lap
    10.  Sutil         Force India-Mercedes       +     1 lap
    11.  Schumacher    Mercedes                   +     1 lap
    12.  Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari         +     1 lap
    13.  Hulkenberg    Williams-Cosworth          +     1 lap
    14.  Barrichello   Williams-Cosworth          +     1 lap
    15.  Massa         Ferrari                    +     1 lap
    16.  Kovalainen    Lotus-Cosworth             +    2 laps
    17.  Petrov        Renault                    +    2 laps
    18.  Chandhok      HRT-Cosworth               +    4 laps
    19.  Di Grassi     Virgin-Cosworth            +    5 laps
    Fastest lap: Kubica, 1:16.972

Not classified/retirements:
    Driver        Team                         On lap
    Glock         Virgin-Cosworth              50
    Trulli        Lotus-Cosworth               43
    De la Rosa    Sauber-Ferrari               31
    Senna         HRT-Cosworth                 14
    Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari               2
    Code:
    World Championship standings, round 8:                

Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Hamilton     109        1.  McLaren-Mercedes          215
     2.  Button       106        2.  Red Bull-Renault          193
     3.  Webber       103        3.  Ferrari                   161
     4.  Alonso        94        4.  Mercedes                  108
     5.  Vettel        90        5.  Renault                    79
     6.  Rosberg       74        6.  Force India-Mercedes       35
     7.  Kubica        73        7.  Williams-Cosworth           8
     8.  Massa         67        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari          8
     9.  Schumacher    34        9.  Sauber-Ferrari              1
    10.  Sutil         23       
    11.  Liuzzi        12       
    12.  Barrichello    7       
    13.  Petrov         6       
    14.  Buemi          5       
    15.  Alguersuari    3       
    16.  Hulkenberg     1       
    17.  Kobayashi      1
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Stupid Stupid race strategy by Brawn ruins race for Schumacher who made an AMAZING start showing the noob Rosberg how it is done. Schumacher was 3rd at one point but that stint with Kubica made him pit again but the blunder of the race came from brawn when he did not allowed Schumi to pit around lap 50 when he could have pitted, gotten fresh tyres and stayed ahead of hulk/massa/liuzzi etc. Instead Brawn made him saty on super softs for 40 FRIKKIN LAPS when they couldn't even last 10 laps.

Nevertheless amazing race from Schumacher and only one who really fought during the race rather than simply giving away race position. Thats why I love him!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What ABout The Over take By Massa two places in one shot that's how it is done

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By far the most interesting race of the season for me.

Good race for Alonso but back markers did a great damage to him but still 3rd isn't that bad. For Ferrari to stay in hunt of constructors, they need Massa to perform well from now on, if he doesn't then the title is inching away every race.

RBR's strategies didn't really work. Schumacher's drive was fun to watch.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alonso encouraged by Ferrari recovery<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso insisted the Canadian Grand Prix was still an encouraging race for Ferrari, even though he missed out on opportunities to win.

Elated Hamilton hails fantastic weekend<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton was elated after what he labelled as a fantastic weekend following his second consecutive win in a row.

Button happy with second place<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button was very happy with his second-place finish in the Canadian Grand Prix, in what he said was a very fun race.

Webber left with mixed emotions<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber said he was left with mixed emotions following his fifth-place finish in the Canadian Grand Prix.

Buemi 'super happy' with eighth position<!-- end title -->
    Sebastien Buemi declared himself 'super happy' following his best result of the season in the Canadian Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread

User Tag List