Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Ahh sorry, first I was thinking it was Trulli so thats why I made the teammate comment certainly Heikki has not partnered Alonso.

Well they certainly are making some decisions on their own in RedBull such as Webber decides to pit first even knowing the fact that Vettel was ahead, or Vettel was asked to retire in Spain and he decided its better not to and gain some extra points which in the end becomes a podium.

Rosberg has taken a shot against Schumacher last season for no reason so he is used to this kind of stuff and so is Sutil remember last year Singapore or Spanish GPs. The thing is Vettel may be a bit arrogant but he has not cheat, block, delibrately crash or even bad mouth about some one and these all things are worthy of long debates on F1 forums and with out these qualities He is one of the least discussed driver on F1 forums. Vettel has made a blunder in Turkish GP but that was not such level the way it turns out because of some open mouth team personnels.

I would say both of these drivers are feeling ashamed that he is younger then them and has been in his second year of title hunt while they both still are trying to find a team which could even provide them just a single win chance.

It was not green only for RedBulls, Mercedes made a wrong decision and Renault also caught out in the tyre wear problem. The thing is because of the nature of track at the race start it just plays in the hands of teams starting on softs and amazingly enough all the drivers that suffered are on the hards, that means if they all starts on softs they could get the benefit too. All the drivers that have started on Hards have been lapped or retired from the race while drivers that have started on softs remain in the race till the end. It may be coincidental but it is true.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uk ... okay Gave Up
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brawn clarifies stance on Mercedes engine supply
    Ross Brawn claims he was mistranslated in suggesting Mercedes should not supply engines to Red Bull next year.

Barrichello likely to stay at Williams
    Williams is reportedly set to retain an unchanged driver line-up for the 2011 season.

Kubica against adjustable rear wings in 2011
    Robert Kubica is the first Formula One driver to oppose plans for adjustable rear wings or 'proximity wings' in 2011 as a means of increasing overtaking.

Ferrari engine reliability 'unacceptable' - Sauber
    Peter Sauber has said the poor reliability of his team's Ferrari engine supply is "unacceptable".

Mercedes defends Schumacher after Montreal nightmare
    Mercedes' Nick Fry has rebuffed criticism aimed at Michael Schumacher after the Canadian Grand Prix and insists the seven-time champion is still on a par with team-mate Nico Rosberg.

@UK
    The below comment is from Barrichello's news piece,
    "Without Rubens, we would be nowhere," team co-owner and principal Sir Frank Williams said.
    When he becomes the co-owner because I think he is the owner of the team and all the other share holders are co-owners.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all what do u guys mean by 'green' track??..

secondly great shot of alonso's cockpit-view <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - >&ltolock aspectratio</o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" id=pi_14 type="#_x0000_t75" alt="Thumbs up" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:href="https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mw78726\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip _image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>... give my regards to that lady on PlanetF1 who posted this shot there ...<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Brawn clarifies stance on Mercedes engine supply
    Ross Brawn claims he was mistranslated in suggesting Mercedes should not supply engines to Red Bull next year.

pardon my ignorance but who's providing RBR the engines this season? Renault??...and why r they (RBR) thinking of changing the supplier??..<o:p></o:p>
    Also, can you explain this What's happening Steve, why is the " golden boy " of F1 becoming a villain overnight?

don't know the reason but Vettel i think will follow foot-steps of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - >&ltst1place wstHamilton</st1:place> in years to come...<o:p></o:p>
    which reminds me..whats the situation of ferrari drivers in terms of number of engines remaining??..<o:p></o:p>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    "Green" track are referred to those tracks which are cleaned from rubber after rain as rain washed out the rubber present on the surface of the track and the tracks become cleaner, so have less grip and cause more tyre degradation then normally happens.

That Alonso's cockpit view is taken by me as I have downloaded the race to watch it. So sorry for no lady this time.

So, you want them to continue with the less powerful engine even knowing the fact that a powerful engine is available for taking. Although I don't think RedBull would look towards Mercedes this season if they wins the title. RedBull was trying to get Mercedes engines last season but McLaren and Brawn don't want to give such a powerful engine in the hands of a team which has come up a powerful car.

Ferrari drivers are at the moment safe after the needed alterations to the engines but we will see in the next race when we have a bit more warm temperature that how would they perform.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mercedes: Fourth engine supply unlikely<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes-Benz has all but ruled out increasing its supply of customer engines for 2011 - which means that Red Bull Racing will have no option but to stick with Renault again.

Ferrari boss hits out at slow cars<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has renewed his attack on Formula 1's slowest cars - claiming that if outfits are not quick enough they should not even be allowed to take part in grands prix.

Analysis: KERS a bigger boost in 2011<!-- end title -->
    The return of KERS to Formula 1 next year is set to be more of a success than during its last aborted attempt, teams believe, even though the systems will not be any more powerful than they were in 2009.

Bridgestone to make super-soft push<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 tyre supplier Bridgestone is ready to become more aggressive with its tyre choices for the rest of the season, AUTOSPORT can reveal, in a bid to make events as exciting as the Canadian Grand Prix.

Buemi targets qualifying improvement
    Toro Rosso's Sebastien Buemi has called on his team to improve its qualifying pace in order to continue scoring points.

Branson enthused by £17m top ten prize money
    Sir Richard Branson's interest in his Virgin Racing F1 team has been given a kick start after he realised there was £17 million at stake for finishing 10th in the constructors' championship.

Webber predicts two-way fight for title
    Mark Webber expects the championship race to be whittled down to a duel by the end of the season.

@UK
    Now if Bridgestone is really wanted to do that they should bring Supersofts and Hards and nothing else and if it happens then it would be really good.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All
    Now as I have read the post Canadian GP FIA technical report, I take my comments about Vettel in trouble back, as he has used a new gearbox for this race and which develops a problem during the race, lets see what happens in the next race but I am amazed that this was not present in the news.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where did he change his gear box first, why didn't anyone hear about it and how come he avoided a grid penalty for it? If he used a new gear box here, why was it missed by almost everyone.

I hope Red Bull's wish comes true and they get Mercedes engines. This is one of those stories that's been going on for years. Firstly, Renault engine is not as under powered as Red Bull in particular make it sound.

Secondly, being the most fuel efficient engine, Red Bull and Renault are able to start a GP with as much as 10kg less fuel compared to other front runners, which is a huge advantage.

Thirdly, you don't always get a different engine and make it work like a dream, much like Brawn GP was able to do. Even if they manage that, i wouldn't care because taking on Mercedes engines would free Renault to supply engines to Williams

@genius83

Na, i am not for it. As things are, it's quite likely they will go down the route similar to what you are suggesting. I read-that Bridgestone was looking into providing softs and super softs, which will do pretty much the same thing.

Sir Frank is a co-owner, he has always been a co-owner with Patrick Head, though the team carries his name.

Btw, that guy was Trulli, the Lotus driver in the picture.

Genius, did you also read the article " Explaining Canada's tyre strategies "

@m_waqas

I'm sure your " regards " have been well received by Steve

Luca wants teams to run three cars and for good reason. Just to clarify, i was not dreaming or making up stuff, here is part of an article JA has done on the subject.

In fact, when you study the lap times, although they are somewhat erratic, Trulli’s pace around lap 39 for example was a mid 1m20, while Webber was leading doing 1m 19.6, Hamilton catching him on 1m 18.8 and Rosberg in midfield was doing 1m 21.6s.

The incident with Trulli which enraged Alonso was on lap 28 when Alonso was pitting. He had just done his fastest lap of the race to that point, a 1m 19.05, and was headed for the pits. Hamilton had pitted two laps earlier and Alonso was flat out to try to jump him at his second stop. “If Trulli hadn’t slowed me down I would have done it,” fumed Alonso on Sunday night.

“I lost two and a half seconds and when I came out of the pits I saw Hamilton ahead. Without traffic I would have had the lead.”

That lap Trulli did a 1m 24.7 and says that no blue flags were waved at him that lap.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    That means it is the former teammate of Alonso who ruined his race afterall.

Vettel has change the gearbox for this race after he was not able to finish the race in Turkey so no penalty was awarded and he is not the only one Heikki has also used a new gearbox. The only question is why no one mention it in the news???

RedBull is not looking for Mercedes engine now, they are satisfied by Renault also Renault has already shown interest in providing engines to other teams too, there are rumours that Williams and Lotus are looking for engine change next season and Renault is on the top of the manufacturer list for them.

There is one more rumour regarding Nick Todt and ART team, they are looking to buy Sauber, if they fail to get the 13th slot for next season, which is most likely going to happen just to avoid any suspicion of biased in selection towards FIA.

If they both are co-onwers then who is the owner??? Because I think there have to be an owner alongside as many co-owners as he/she wants.

Yes, I have read that article, because of the link you provided.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

steve thanks for explaining green track thingy...thanks..

but steve i think u r becoming a wall between me and that great lady on planetF1 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = " border=" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - >&ltolock alt</o:lock></v:shapetype>...<o:p></o:p>
    I'm sure your " regards " have been well received by Steve
    lolz...we don't care about each other anymore...thats the fact..<o:p></o:p>
    so vettel's gonna have 5 grid penalty after all??..<o:p></o:p>
    muray time to focus on chromes now...<o:p></o:p>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

of course...
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>
    <A href=[/IMG]Analysis: KERS a bigger boost in 2011<!-- end title -->

could be and its the technology which should also be used in production cars...but man its expensive..1 million to 5 million $...wow..<o:p></o:p>
    wtf? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Yes, it was that Trulli thing, usually in a half decent car-he has what is called the Trulli train. This time he was doing it all on his own and more interestingly his team boss has said, F1 should do away with blue flag altogether and let the leader pass back markers as they would overtake other cars normally, almost like fighting for position

I wonder how many would have bothered posting on this thread, if this had happened to Schumacher Maybe Trulli would have been killed by one of them

I had forgotten about Turkey Thought he fell out of sync with others after crashing in Australia. But you are right, there was no news about it any where and it was Paula, who brought it up.

There is no owner, only co-owners. Some have a small share, others a bigger one. As long as you have a controlling stake, 51%, you are okay because you can take all the decisions.
    Don't know about now but time was when Ron Dennis and Mansour Ojjeh, together, had a controlling stake in Mclaren, and they used to steam roll everything.
    Maybe it's nostalgia but it was nice seeing Ron Dennis back at a F1 race. Reminded me of the good times. Only Frank Williams, and LDM are left of the old guard.

@m_waqas

I thought it was better to eliminate one completely before turning my wrath on Chromes. After all, think about it, a five grid penalty means starting 5th at best( unlikely) and we know how awesome he is in traffic A good chance for a DNF right there i say, obviously with a bit of help from yours truly
    But i'll name him and one of the chrome ones as likely winners at Valencia. Starting my voodoo early. Let's see if we get a double DNF with it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink

@m_waqas
    It depends whether Vettel's gearbox suffered enough damage that it needs replacement or not, may be they could fix the problem without needing any replacement, may be they change the gearbox. At the moment I can't say anything about that.

The hilarious part is it is been suspected that the problem started because they have to change the clutch assembly of the car and in the process they most likely have damage something in the gearbox.

I think it is better to show you that member of planetf1 was not a female at all. So here is the link
    Planet-F1 forum: Planet-F1 Chat => Official Montreal GP Picture Thread&

@UK
    Are you sure that a 5 place penalty means if a driver qualifies on pole he will start from the 5th and not 6th because otherwise you are saying he qualifies on P0 which is one lap ahead of others.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice Catch Steve Uk started making mistakes too
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    well one thing is for sure..the link of PlanetF1 that u have provided contains some 'useful' pics at the end of the page .... thanks..
    and about poster being male... i think Lithium can as well be the nick of some female hotty..that too an exotic one .... lithium -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

@murray...
    what have u been inhaling recently?.. some cheap stuff provided by eddie??.. look he's making fun of u now... i say u should find another bootlegger man.. this thread is turning into junkies corner ...bimbo is also not far behind in her efforts to trying to 'forget'....

vettel starting from 5th or 6th is going to help if alonso bro is in front of him... chromes are major threat now...

That lap Trulli did a 1m 24.7 and says that no blue flags were waved at him that lap.
    marshalls are screwing up -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... chances of winning like this must not be squandered or else ferrari will end up like RBR and chromes will take it all the way...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Button: McLaren move totally justified<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button says his position in this year's championship shows his decision to move to McLaren is completely justified now.

Hamilton says F1 field closer than ever<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1's leading drivers are having to push themselves to the limit more than ever before in their bid to try and become world champion.

Massa upbeat on European GP chances<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa believes Ferrari has good reason to feel optimistic about its chances of fighting for victory in next weekend's European Grand Prix on the back of its encouraging form in Montreal.

Brawn: Titles still within reach<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP boss Ross Brawn says the championship still remains within striking distance of the German squad despite a slow start to the season.

Whitmarsh: We can win everywhere<!-- end title -->
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh has warned rival Red Bull Racing that he thinks his team can now be a threat for victory at most of the remaining tracks of the season.

@m_waqas
    Bro, I could assure you that Lithium is male because I have seen his many posts on that forum and other members referred him as he, with some of them even met him too. Last time I checked those were not present I was amazed when I searched that link to find them.

I have no worries with any off the back marker's slow cars because back in the old days there were cars which are slower then the current slow cars and in those days blue flags rule was not present.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, I could assure you that Lithium is male because I have seen his many posts on that forum and other members referred him as he, with some of them even met him too.
    steve u r a heart breaker man... but i sense something fishy ...
    why would so many members of PlanetF1 forum meet Lithium ... and they might be refering to Lithium as him in order to conceal her true identity from unsuspecting users like you ... man i m thinking too much .....

Last time I checked those were not present I was amazed when I searched that link to find them.
    so they were only meant for me i guess ... but good find genius -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14...

I have no worries with any off the back marker's slow cars because back in the old days there were cars which are slower then the current slow cars and in those days blue flags rule was not present.
    so buddy are we trying to move forward or backward??...obviously that was past and blue flag wasn't invented but now blue flags are here...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reluctant Trulli to get new chassis<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli will get a new chassis for the European Grand Prix - but only after he initially turned the car change down because he did not want team-mate Heikki Kovalainen to feel he was being favoured.

Bridgestone: No Canada repeat in Spain<!-- end title -->
    Bridgestone is not expecting a repeat in Valencia of the tyre chaos that turned the Canadian Grand Prix into a thriller.

@m_waqas
    Yes, a bit too much thinking on your part, I would say. Bro, in last few years F1 have seen many changes which were part of past and they all being bring back to life, such as No TC, Slicks, No Refuelling, an attempt to return to a full grid, Less Aero and More Mechanical Dependancy, Difference in width of front and rear tyres, in 3 years time a return to Turbos.

So I have quoted a planetf1 member's quote that F1 is going through a negative phase of development and they are removing those decisions?developments which are been taken/developed as per precautionary measures just before and around the 1994 season. While they are letting those developments to stay which are purely developed for safety of drivers.

In short words, F1 at the moment is a mixture of both past and present.

About KERS it is some how amazing that Ferrari last year were blaming KERS the reason for their dismal performance and this season they are blaming F-Duct for the same thing and now they wants to go back to KERS, now I don't know about you and others but I am willing to bet on a return of F-Duct in 2012. KERS would only works if they increase the output and duration for that output otherwise it is a fail device.

Don't be amazed Brawn is the man behind the success of Chromes don't you know, because Michal was been allowed to return to F1 by McLaren if Brawn help them. Remember all the teams had to allow the return of Michal otherwise he would not been allowed if any of the team vetoed his return. All the teams had put some requirements which had to be fulfilled by Mercedes which they did and McLaren's was Brawn help them in developing the car.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    @murray...
    what have u been inhaling recently?.. some cheap stuff provided by eddie??.. look he's making fun of u now... i say u should find another bootlegger man.. this thread is turning into junkies corner ...bimbo is also not far behind in her efforts to trying to 'forget'....
    That was a post after no sleep for 20 odd hours. Having said that, you are right about the stuff i am using. It's not the same quality as before. Damn it, one can't even find decent stuff even in this part of the country, tribal area is hardly 4 minutes drive from my house I shall try not to make further mistakes. If i do so, I'll blame Eddie for some reason

Bro, I could assure you that Lithium is male because I have seen his many posts on that forum and other members referred him as he, with some of them even met him too. Last time I checked those were not present I was amazed when I searched that link to find them.
    Don't believe him for a second. I can tell he is lying. I say you find out yourself, with first hand experience

vettel starting from 5th or 6th is going to help if alonso bro is in front of him... chromes are major threat now...
    Free practice 2 would give a better picture. If Ferrari upgrades are working, they are unlikely to be sand bagging it. The choice is between Chromes and Red Bull. I 've not been a fan of Webber, but hate it when teams act the way Red Bull did.
    Need to remove Vettel from the picture first. On the evidence he has provided, this could be his one shot at winning the title in a long long time.

@genius83

About KERS it is some how amazing that Ferrari last year were blaming KERS the reason for their dismal performance and this season they are blaming F-Duct for the same thing and now they wants to go back to KERS
    They blamed KERS for all the right reasons. It took a long time and a lot of investment to get it working properly and still they had problems with it and it affected the weight distribution of their car. Still they managed to get to the end with it and it gets dropped for 2010 Same goes for F-duct, it's taken a lot of their time, but something that had to be done. I don't know why it needs to be banned from next season. If it's based on what Newey and likes have said then it's dangerous even this year. So why not ban it from this year, but no! That would not be FIA's way to handle things swiftly and without causing a lot of confusion.

Don't be amazed Brawn is the man behind the success of Chromes don't you know, because Michal was been allowed to return to F1 by McLaren if Brawn help them. Remember all the teams had to allow the return of Michal otherwise he would not been allowed if any of the team vetoed his return. All the teams had put some requirements which had to be fulfilled by Mercedes which they did and McLaren's was Brawn help them in developing the car.
    I ask you the same question that Paula asked me, what are you on?? What are you on about, bro?

Unless i have been using my cheap stuff again, Brawn was behind the success of Chromes? When, where? I demand to know where i was when that was happening!!

Schumacher could not return if F1 teams didn't agree? Umm what rule is this? I thought all one needed was a super license and once you had that it was go. How can teams veto a driver one team wants to acquire?

Firstly, it's a ludicrous idea by Tony Fernandes or what ever his name is. Back in the day, there wasn't so much money resting on the outcome of races and championships either.

Little sense that Paula ever makes he/she/it is right. It's about improving things, not going back in time. Things you are talking about, Turbos, slicks etc is not exactly going back in time per se. Going forward would mean running hybrid cars, greener F1. Would you watch it if cars were lapping in around 5 minutes or with solar power and wondering if they were going to last to the end of the race?

Come on man, you should be the biggest supporter of blue flags. You almost had us convinced-that blue flags should be waved at Webber, if Vettel shows him a wheel

Brawn: Titles still within reach
    Mercedes GP boss Ross Brawn says the championship still remains within striking distance of the German squad despite a slow start to the season.
    Ross Brawn is right. They can still win the title, much like Lotus, Virgin, HRT and Toro Rosso can. Nothing surprising there, Ross. Tell us something we didn't know.

Closed Thread

User Tag List