Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for all the illiterates like me here are the pics of Kangaroo TV..just to give u an idea...since a picture is worth a thousand words.. so here are the pics but no details ...

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -94475 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -94476 -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -94477

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just tell me one thing when you are going to watch a race why you want to go alone???
    cause i have no friends in this world buddy and anyone i know is not interested in F1 ... i'll try to find company of some hot french babe on the race ...

my nephew is the one who pushes his dad to go to race... his dad complains to me about his craziness for F1 and bingo Hamilton is his fav. driver ... i need to teach him some 'lessons'..

And you don't know my relatives, I don't want to disclose at what post he is but he is in an investigative agency that I could assure you, so I know how to get that stuff.
    omg... i m sorry... steve can we have some from your stash ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my nephew is the one who pushes his dad to go to race... his dad complains to me about his craziness for F1 and bingo Hamilton is his fav. driver ... i need to teach him some 'lessons'..

plz yar dont teach him lesson, hur ache logo ki pasand hamilton.good kid stay with hami, im with you. my vote is for ur nephew...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have never been to any race circuit until now and have no plan in the foreseeable future too. You should download the rfactor from rfactor.net and then download its crack file from gamecopyworld.com. This game can provide cars from the very low category trainer to the F1 Level, plus you can have play NASCAR, WRC and GT even LeMans on this game too. But remember one thing it is more of a simulation game then arcade game.
    thanks steve.... will do.. i hope its better than F1 Challenge..

plz yar dont teach him lesson, hur ache logo ki pasand hamilton.good kid stay with hami, im with you. my vote is for ur nephew...
    lolz...he is my nephew not yours.. he is just a kid..what does he know about good and bad stuff..
    but teaching him won't be easy.. he's just as fanatic as u are... when i 'argue' with him about hamilton just for fun he starts shouting and speaking in language which even i can't decipher...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Pat Fry linked to role with Ferrari

Former McLaren chief engineer Pat Fry is set to join Ferrari's technical strength according to reports in the Italian media. The 46-year-old, who quit McLaren in May after working for the team for 18 years, has signed for the Italian squad according to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport. It remains unclear when he will take up his position or what his role will be.
    When asked to confirm the story, a Ferrari spokesperson refused to comment.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

have u (uk and steve) ever been to any race circuit to watch a race??...
    Been to a couple, sadly your favorite track was the most disappointing of them all in terms of...ummm just about everything. In the middle of no where and even in terms of racing

Silverstone was quite pathetic too, getting into it and leaving it was a headache. Used to have a one lane road and traffic a nightmare. Not been there for three odd years now so don't know what it's like.

The best race to go to from here is either Bahrain or Abu Dhabi. Both provide great package deals, Etihad and Gulf Air. They are not sold out races, and one can get a grand stand seat just days before the race. Was planning on going last year but something came up, besides the title was decided in Brazil. Imagine, i was going there last year to support Vettel

Out side of here, the cheapest or one that's worth spending money on is Turkey. Again, empty stands, one gets a great seat, great hotel packages etc. Other than that, the cheapest race in Europe is Hungaroring, but that comes with money back guarantee of a boring race.

lolz...he is my nephew not yours.. he is just a kid..what does he know about good and bad stuff..
    Let him be. He will learn with time. The media craze about Hamilton is at another level over there. Suffered first hand at it when he came into F1 in 2007.

hell ya murray u painted a sweet picture of attending the race ... i would prefer french babe over an italian..
    Different strokes for different folks I painted a picture that i would enjoy. But to each his own. I think both of us can co-exist As for Steve, i can tell you what he'd want, a wooden pale German chick, looking as if she has been dragged from a mortician. He is going to sit with her, have ice cream and talk about Vettel and his "friend" who is not doing so well right now.

Btw, check out Eddie, ever since we discovered he is peddling cheap stuff and giving it to Steve, he is staying away from the thread. He messed up your Steve. Maybe that is the reason behind his less than impressive performance around Monaco?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

@UK
    I have found the video of that incident where because of a backmarker Senna loses the lead and I was wrong about the other driver it was not Prost but Mansell in the Ferrari, season 1989.
    Yes, and look at that w@**er. Check out his line too, neither to the right nor left, going at snail's pace almost in the middle of the track. And the reason why that footage is around, because a back marker got in the way of leaders.

LDM has his own reasons. He has to be mad at losing a GP. To be honest, i wouldn't give much credence to what's written by people on those sites in general and Planetf1 in particular. The only thing i can say about them is, i wish it happens to Hamilton or Button some time this season, when they are leading a GP in an inferior car. We will see how these same people react and what they write. This happens to be Alonso, so what do you expect? You'll have Hamilton-Button-Mclaren fans, that`s most of Britain gone right there, Raikkonen fans, what ever their number is and you`ll get Schumacher fans. It's hard for them to get over it, I know

LDM, besides being angry about back markers, wants to run a third car in F1. I am not for it and nor am i for this " oh we must have 24 or 26 cars " even if it means we get GP2 cars but as long as we fill up the grid. Luca must come across as very arrogant, and that he well might be but some of these teams do not deserve to be in F1, especially when you look at teams that were by passed to get this crappy lot into F1. How on earth can anyone with a sane mind over look Prodrive and go with HRT or USF1? There can be no reason or logic for it.

See how the decision has been delayed for the 13th team. Epsilon should have had the nod weeks back but no, they will delay and delay it and possibly get ART in F1 so that Todt's son can run his own team. The few teams that applied this time shows the contempt in which they hold F1 right now.

Btw, can i send some good " stuff" through your relative?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow.. murray u r the 'chuppa rustam' man -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...
    since u've been to many track this brings so many questions to my mind (all sorts of them ) i can hardly catch-up...
    but most important of all..who did u go with?? (i gather u r a married man?)..
    ok seriously how did the pitbabes look from 'close up' view??..
    did u take Kangroo Tv with u??..
    what quality of 'stuff' did u get there??...pure?..
    did u smoke Marlboro in support of Ferrari??..
    u've been to monza??..spa??..
    did u meet alonso??..
    did u check-out button's japenese babe??...(i don't know why m asking this )

there are so many more...will ask later but i m jealous of u now buddy...

u've been to AbuDhabi..Yas Marina??...awesome..

Been to a couple, sadly your favorite track was the most disappointing of them all in terms of...ummm just about everything. In the middle of no where and even in terms of racing
    MagnyCours??..if u had some hot french chik with u, u would have been saying the opposite... well to be honest i now think of going to the circuit in different light now..thanks murray... i wouldn't care about race much ...

As for Steve, i can tell you what he'd want, a wooden pale German chick, looking as if she has been dragged from a mortician. He is going to sit with her, have ice cream and talk about Vettel and his "friend" who is not doing so well right now.
    German fettish -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10..i see........ and an ice-cream??...lolz man.....seriously thats the best he could do??..
    and thats where u need the 'good stuff' most ...to make bland german lady look like french/italian hottie ...

Btw, can i send some good " stuff" through your relative?
    i hope so...steve please..let us use your source...

LDM??...talking about Luca D' Montezzzzz...whatever.. i think he's right in critisizing slower teams... murray is also absolutly right..we'll see what happens when hamilton or vettel gets blocked by slower cars ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alonso tries revised F10 at Fiorano
    Fernando Alonso managed to give Ferrari's heavily revised F10 an early shakedown at Maranello, during a special 'filming' day at Fiorano. Although in-season testing is banned, teams are allowed to conduct limited 'promotional running' - which has been used by several outfits this year to try and get mileage on new parts.

<object height="385" width="480"></object>

Fry defends Schumacher's performance
    Mercedes GP CEO Nick Fry has defended Michael Schumacher's performances so far this year following the criticism aimed at the seven-time champion. Schumacher has so far been outraced by team-mate Nico Rosberg in most grands prix, the younger German having scored 40 points more than the former world champion.

Renault eyes step forward in Valencia
    The Renault team is confident of taking another step towards the front in this weekend's European Grand Prix thanks to the updates the French squad will take to Valencia. "We've got quite a nice upgrade coming, with a new front wing and a new floor, which we believe will take us another step further forward," said Renault's chief engineer Alan Permane in a team preview.

F1 urged to learn from Canada show
    Formula 1 chiefs have been urged to learn the lessons of why the Canadian Grand Prix was turned into such a spectacle. After tyre dramas in Montreal helped deliver one of the most exciting races of recent seasons - with 60 overtaking moves during the event – leading figures within the sport believe F1 should take into consideration exactly what the factors were that made it so good when it comes to framing new regulations.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@unclekracker: u went to see the abudhabi gp?
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ... plus awesome video..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Ah!!! good stuff through my relative, you are inviting trouble, that is for sure.

That driver is driving in the middle because there was no blue flag rule penalty at that time, I think in 93' Eddie was been slapped by Senna for the same kind of incident. Right???

Its easy to say things like what you are saying when anyone's favourite driver got the taste of this but the reality is these cars are faster then the real backmarkers would be of 80's and 90's and that is what is creating situations like Monaco and Montreal, if these guys are slower then it is easy to pass them then it is now.

Minardi was in the sports for 20 years and they enters as a backmarker and remains as a backmarker till the end of them as Minardi team in 2005. From 2006 ToroRosso starting to gain some pace and in 2008 they have their first win, nowadays they are qualifying in top 15 most of the time.

Certainly, USF1 and HRT don't deserve to be in F1 and they are been allowed because of stupid decision but you have to remember that FOTA has agreed to provide help to these new teams, now I don't know what kind of help they have agreed but general public it means that they agreed to provide help in every possible way within the rules. What they have the big teams done in that regards, can you please name those things that are been done.

Prodrive then why not submit for this season, the reason was they don't have the finances in place for this season, the question is if they don't have the finances even after one year, how could they enter in the F1 a year earlier??? Also ProDrive has a history too they are almost certain in 2008 but can't make it because they want a customer car and Williams was against that.

At the moment a midfield team even before the BMW partnership Sauber is having trouble with Ferrari engine and Ferrari is not been able to provide them a solution.

As for the next season entry I have said that Nicholas Todt is already in discussion with Peter Sauber for buying the team in case he is not been awarded the entry, and certainly his father knows about this so the chances are Epsilon will be the 13th team, and Nick Todt will have Sauber at his disposal. The only delay at the moment is because of Bernie who is trying his very best to save HRT for the next season, otherwise FIA will announce 2 teams instead of 1.

As for your assessment of Button or Hamilton, leading the GP in an inferior car, well I think Hamilton can do this thing but Button will not, he already shown last season that when the car is inferior he is no good.

@m_waqas
    You will certainly like this game, that is for sure.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

but most important of all..who did u go with?? (i gather u r a married man?)..
    No, you are wrong. That thing is not for me. Free as a bird My cousin is a huge fan, he's based in Britain, and is great company.

ok seriously how did the pitbabes look from 'close up' view??..
    They look much better, trust me, a lot better. You should go only for that
    did u take Kangroo Tv with u??..
    No, never taken that with us. Relied mostly on the screen in-front of us which gave pretty good information.

what quality of 'stuff' did u get there??...pure?..
    Nothing not even stuff that Eddie is selling here.
    did u smoke Marlboro in support of Ferrari??..
    LOL! I quit Marlboro in `96, crazy as it is but it was to do with driver changes

u've been to monza??..spa??..
    Spa, yes. Monza No

did u meet alonso??..
    Never met Alonso. Met Montoya though, and i was a huge fan, still am. He was actually one of the nicest drivers you could meet as far as being a fan is concerned.

did u check-out button's japenese babe??...(i don't know why m asking this )
    LOL! na i haven't

u've been to AbuDhabi..Yas Marina??...awesome..
    Nah, not been there. Sorry if it came across as me saying i went there. I almost did last year but something came up right at the end and didn't go. Am thinking maybe this year but again there are a lot of if`s and but's.

I know Steve, he only has eyes for Vettel these days

@Born2Race

No, i didn't. I missed out. I know you went, and i quite enjoyed the pics you posted, little bro. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't think the Ferrari theme park was open at that time. It probably opened sometime this year or maybe opens before the GP.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@unclekracker: yes bro i enjoyed it alot. nd yea it wasnt opened at that time. the construction work was still going on. and this time m thinking to go to the singapore grand prix pray that i get good grades and then no one can stop me from going to sgp
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Bro, he is driving in the middle of the road because there are no blue flags? How does that justify driving in the middle, neither on racing line, nor off it. That is something that a race leader might do to defend his position not a back marker.

Senna punched Irvine because whilst Senna was leading the GP, on slicks on a damp track, those behind him were catching and Irvine a lapped car on inters unlapped himself, and then held up Senna costing him a lot of time. It's another prime example why we should have blue flags. Thanks for reminding me of that incident It's actually their mentality, they, the new drivers, have a habit of driving like GP2 . All over the place, a do or die mentality and takes them awhile before they settle in F1. That i believe was Irvine's debut too.

Its easy to say things like what you are saying when anyone's favourite driver got the taste of this but the reality is these cars are faster then the real backmarkers would be of 80's and 90's and that is what is creating situations like Monaco and Montreal, if these guys are slower then it is easy to pass them then it is now.
    Are you not one, who always says how hard it is to pass these days? If it's so hard to follow cars these days as you say, and it is quite hard, then don't you think the blue flags should be enforced more robustly? Not just these three teams but imagine being stuck behind a Toro Rosso and unable to get by because if dirty air and end up losing a race and maybe a championship.

Minardi was F1 to me. Giancarlo Minardi, tried all he could to keep that little team going for as long as they did. He brought a lot of talent to F1, not least the best racing driver in the world today, lol, sorry couldn't help saying that He worked, ate, slept F1. It was his life. Some respect and allowance has to be given to those who worked their way up. Who is to say one of todays team will not end up being Minardi of years to come but hard to see that happening.

Prodrive then why not submit for this season, the reason was they don't have the finances in place for this season, the question is if they don't have the finances even after one year, how could they enter in the F1 a year earlier??? Also ProDrive has a history too they are almost certain in 2008 but can't make it because they want a customer car and Williams was against that.
    Why should Prodrive even bother? Unless they want to get refused again. Todt's son has to get a team in F1 some how and there is that team which was sending parts to different GP this year, don't recall it's name right now.
    Williams refused because right now they are not competitive. Had they been, they wouldn't care and that in no way is a fault of ProDrive. All said and done, they would have been the best equipped team if they had been accepted.

At the moment a midfield team even before the BMW partnership Sauber is having trouble with Ferrari engine and Ferrari is not been able to provide them a solution.
    Ferrari can't help them. If it was an engine issue then Ferrari would help as they did when they had problems at the start of the year. They fixed that. You must understand, there are numerous reason why an engine might go pop. For example how the engine is packaged within a chassis, the cooling, air flow etc. Numerous things affect the life of an engine. Ferrari can't design Sauber's car. If the engine had an inherent problem, they would be blowing up on Toro Rosso too, no?

FOTA is gone, finished. All that is left is the name. Driven out by that crazy Mosley and his desire to have these teams. When has anyone ever helped someone else in F1? That was wishful thinking. Only LDM and Sir Frank Williams are left of old FOTA.

Can you not put in a good word with your relative and get some decent stuff there. Do it for little eddie's sake, he is just starting out. It will help his business

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Race View Post
    @unclekracker: yes bro i enjoyed it alot. nd yea it wasnt opened at that time. the construction work was still going on. and this time m thinking to go to the singapore grand prix pray that i get good grades and then no one can stop me from going to sgp
    All the best with your exams and hope you get to go to Singapore GP, and enjoy yourself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Btw, check out Eddie, ever since we discovered he is peddling cheap stuff and giving it to Steve, he is staying away from the thread. He messed up your Steve. Maybe that is the reason behind his less than impressive performance around Monaco?
    eddie is fine i guess...he's trying to sell his stuff to me on MotoGP thread ...
    and yes my steve is not same anymore.. eddie's cheap stuff is making him hallucinate about pit-babes ...

wow...lucky kids and lucky aged uncles -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ...
    good luck with your studies kiddo...

They look much better, trust me, a lot better. You should go only for that
    m drooling...

Ah!!! good stuff through my relative, you are inviting trouble, that is for sure.
    thats why we're asking u to help us out... we'll give him his share..right murray??...

Certainly, USF1 and HRT don't deserve to be in F1 and they are been allowed because of stupid decision but you have to remember that FOTA has agreed to provide help to these new teams, now I don't know what kind of help they have agreed but general public it means that they agreed to provide help in every possible way within the rules. What they have the big teams done in that regards, can you please name those things that are been done.
    first of all i thought u were all for these two teams...but it seems you're not.. i don't know whether there's anything any team can offer to other team while staying within rules ... so it was all hogwash from the start...

As for your assessment of Button or Hamilton, leading the GP in an inferior car, well I think Hamilton can do this thing but Button will not...
    we'll know when that happens...i remember 2005 season in which ferrari struggled like hell and Mr. Schumi in that ferrari couldn't do that too ....

PS: steve i m waiting for your next installments of 'special treats'...must be good so take your time ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bridgestone increases gaps for tyres<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 tyre supplier Bridgestone has opted to bring a more extreme variation of tyres to the German Grand Prix as part of its push to try and help improve the show.

Di Resta to drive again in Valencia<!-- end title -->
    Paul di Resta will return to Formula 1 action for Force India at this weekend's European Grand Prix at Valencia, after sitting out the last three events.

Glock pins hopes on Silverstone upgrade<!-- end title -->
    Timo Glock hopes that the upgrade that Virgin Racing has scheduled for the British Grand Prix is big enough to help renew belief in the team's ambitions to finish as the best of the new outfits this year.

Williams brings back F-duct for Europe<!-- end title -->
    The Williams team will run an updated version of its F-duct in this weekend's European Grand Prix.

Barrichello pins hopes on fond memories and new upgrades
    Rubens Barrichello is hoping that a combination of fond memories and new car developments, including an updated version of its F-duct, will help his cause at this year's European Grand Prix.

Kubica looking to close gap to Mercedes
    Robert Kubica is confident that new upgrades will enable Renault to further close the gap to their rivals when Formula One travels to Valencia for the European Grand Prix.

Jenson Button forced to sue Brawn for chassis
    Jenson Button had to file legal action to ensure his former team handed over his prize for winning the 2009 world championship, according to the Mail on Sunday.

Teams to copy Red Bull exhaust
    McLaren and Mercedes look set to emulate the unique low-mounted engine exhaust layout of Red Bull's successful 2010 car design.

@UK
    Bro, yes I am off the opinion that overtaking is difficult in nowadays conditions and also agrees with your point that marshalls should show blue flag frequently to the so called slow car drivers. But the question is why in Canada they are not showing that Trulli have said that he has not shown any blue flag before Alonso overtakes him and I could assure you that he is right about that, so who is responsible for that, The backmarkers or the FIA appointed marshalls. The answer most likely is FIA appointed marshalls.

As for your saying that it should be shown to Toro Rosso, why??? if they are slow then it is a different story but if they are not slow why they are been showed blue flags.

Sauber has another engine failure in Montreal, and they are pointing towards Ferrari for that engine failure, so it certainly means that their analysis has shown some thing wrong in the engine data thatswhy they have said that otherwise they would never come out in public with such a comment.

Yes, it was Eddie's debut race, although Senna punched him after a bit of discussion after the race where Eddie annoyed Senna with his one liner replies but Senna was already so angry that he can't control his emotions and I think in following years Eddie has commented about his first 4 races as "In the first I got punched, second race I retired, third race I crashed and fourth race I was banned for being dangerous."

One thing is for sure, if any back marker held Vettel I would not come up with asking banning these teams but If any top of the line driver do it whether it will be his team mate or any one else I would not forgive them.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@born2race
    All the best wishes for your exams from my side bro.

@m_waqas
    Yes, I am not in favour of these 2 teams because they have made a bad decision looking even worse then it was in the first place. I want Stefan GP on the grid and it was FIA's level of stupidity to not allow them even for one season, where they have allowed another team who start their car first time in Bahrain's first practice session.

The thing is if you have seen the supposed StefanGP car which was in reality a Toyota designed car, it was at that time more advanced in aero department then any of the 3 new teams, knowing the fact that they could have a decent car at their disposal and the return of Jacques Villeneuve, it is not difficult to say they most likely are out pacing Sauber and Williams atleast.

My relative who from my mother's side is my uncle and from my father's side is my brother is so strict that when he is in anger his all 3 sons have to remain in their room and not comes out in front of him otherwise they will get the taste of someone else mistake. Nowadays because of country's situation he is in a lot of pressure from his seniors and is quite busy with respect to his work. Otherwise I could arrange something for you guys.

The next special treat will not be available before Wednesday, also a bit of worried news as StarSports will not show the European GP qualifying live but recorded and I don't have electricity at that time so I only wished my cable operator will tune SS2 so that I could watch the qualifying live because recorded thing doesnot work for me.

Damn it football world cup and wimbeldon at the same time, I like football worldcup and enjoying this worldcup because of the upset matches but this is stupid, no F1 because of worldcup.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What Is Going On Here About me ... nd Whats the gud nd the bad stuff .. i dont have a clue at all .....
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Closed Thread

User Tag List