Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -95312

Happy Birthday lil Bro. Hope you have many many more and find the strength within you to over come and let go of Raikkonen

Remember Eddie, nothing makes you get over the last one, like the next one
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you Soooooooooooo MuChhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My Big Brother love youuuu soo muchhhh
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye117
    Happy Birthday, bro and here is a gift for you, I hope you like it.
    (courtesy of these pics to PlanetF1) and No ladies post these they have other things to talk about on that forum.

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - 2ijrn81

and the result
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - crash2fs1

@UK
    Where I says Choppat Raja should resign, I was pointing towards the 7 year period of Iraqi minister's reign before resign. Guess whats the difference between reign and resign, an S. Well the question is for how long he suffers with that UPS hour, 2 hour or just few minutes before the Generator set started which is capable enough to light the whole house and all the AC's in the house can be used at the same time.

Then that ESPN is not showing at my side, because on my side ESPN is showing only football and that too recorded matches of some asian country league.

No, I am not under estimating him but rather I am assuming him as her so being a lady agent would become an Aunty. Right???

I think I need to explain relations in my family a bit more clearly, so it is better to have it in private, wait for my email to you guys which will clear up the relations.

Europen GP Timings
    Code:
    Friday 
    Practice Session 1   13 to 14:30

Practice Session 2   17 to 18:30

Saturday
    Practice Session 3   14 to 15

Qualifying Session   17 to 18

Sunday
    Race                17 to 18:30 
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

happy birthday Eddie...19 YEARS old?? ... u r a man now..
    so are u ready for Paula's affect?...u must know how to 'handle' ladies in these situations..it might be helpful in future when girls wil be all over u .... i can be your god-father in those situations -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ... gladly..

bu the way where is the party eddie??... i think i can give your cheap 'stuff' a try at that party ...

Choppat Raja is doing all he can according to him and the latest from him is, hold your breath-that "he does not even have a UPS at home and he suffers like a common man"
    ya right ... who they think we are...mind-f**ked bubblegums?? -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ...

don't know what effect will it have on ferrari...but hope its good...if UK is happy with it then i m happy with it ...

murray...don't let him get away ....

so Pirelli it is then??...hmm..

Oh!..schumi joined ferrari in 96?...hmm thanks for that steve..and thanks for explaining all that other stuff...u know i wouldn't know things that old...and i also don't know what i'll do without you on this thread..

and i think being an agent is not too bad either .. (drooooling) ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that first pic of kimi is master-piece...he's just resting man..whats the big deal??...he can drive while sleeping.. no big deal...

No, I am not under estimating him but rather I am assuming him as her so being a lady agent would become an Aunty. Right???
    no not that steve..but i had said before i m flexible in my choices ...

I think I need to explain relations in my family a bit more clearly, so it is better to have it in private, wait for my email to you guys which will clear up the relations.
    lolz... don't worry about explaining your relationships man...its ok ..
    at least not these boring relationships... but if u care.. explain to us your other 'relationships' and acquaintances with some 'hot' stuff ...just kiding bro..its your private life...

i noticed that SS2 was being shown on my tele yesterday..i hope it continues till race weekend ...

He for sure has been buying cheap stuff from Eddie. The pressure from Mercedes trying to show maybe. Quite delusional
    eddie has quite a reach man...i m impressed -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...u can be useful..
    eddie how much would u take to push your 'stuff' into Mclaren and Redbull garages??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    The second pic is legendary, even the marshalls knows that what happens when you drive with eyes close and not giving a damn about his accident, Yes a fitting reply to a driver who don't give a damn about others.

My hot life is only hot because of Karachi weather as until now I am not involved in any that sort of relation which you are referring.

You being flexible is inviting trouble but I am pretty sure that UK will miss this oppurtunity just like last one.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve
    second pic is not the outcome of the first pic.. i think he took a nap for 2-3 laps and then he finished the race in 1st place ...

ahh come on... don't pretend to be so innocent.. u might not care about 'hot' stuff around u..but may be some hottie is craving for your company... u need to open your eyes and look around.. u'll find your match -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon6 ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Steve Great Gift ii loved it .. but in real that wasnt the result m i right .... ? i mean in that race he didnt crashed ...

Paula .. yeah i m a man now nd about stuff getting in to rbr nd mclaren ... all i have to do is to take you in the garages for few mins nd they are off they wont be able to work correctly and will see the result

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paula .. yeah i m a man now nd about stuff getting in to rbr nd mclaren ... all i have to do is to take you in the garages for few mins nd they are off they wont be able to work correctly and will see the result
    lolz...u r being clever now .. i hope its a compiment ...
    just add some more talcum-powder with your stuff and then distribute it to RBR and Mclaren ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great Idea

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pirelli as the New sole Tyre manufacturer and other regulation tweaks for 2011

Massa: Title hopes still alive<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa says his title challenge is "definitely" still alive and hopes to be competitive in Valencia with a heavily updated Ferrari package.

Adjustable wing to aid passing in 2011<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 is set to introduce an adjustable rear wing system to aid overtaking next year as part of the rules overhaul that will bring the end of double diffusers and F-ducts.

McLaren unconcerned by Fry departure
    McLaren is not concerned that Pat Fry's 18-year experience at the Woking-based team will give Ferrari an advantage in the 2010 title fight, according to Paddy Lowe.

Silverstone debut for McLaren exhaust<!-- end title -->
    McLaren will introduce its version of Red Bull's blown rear end concept for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

Pirelli to become F1's new tyre supplier<!-- end title -->
    The FIA has announced that Pirelli has been picked as Formula 1's sole tyre supplier for three years from the start of the 2011 season.

FIA announces movable wing changes<!-- end title -->
    Drivers' use of movable wings will be reformed for 2011, after today's FIA World Motor Sport Council agreed a new regulation to improve overtaking next season.

107 per cent rule returns for 2011<!-- end title -->
    The 107 per cent rule will return to Formula 1 qualifying sessions in 2011, the FIA World Motor Sport Council announced on Wednesday.

The full FIA World Council statement<!-- end title -->
    The full statement from Wednesday's meeting of the FIA World Motor Sport Council:

Tyres
    Pirelli has been selected as the single tyre supplier for the FIA Formula One World Championship for a period of three years, commencing in 2011. The sole supplier will undertake to strictly respect the sporting and technical regulations implemented by the FIA.
    "Competitor's staff" FIA Licence (Anti-Briatore Law)
    A proposal relating to specific licences for members of staff of competitors entered in the FIA World Championships has been submitted to the Formula One Commission. This is under consideration for implementation in the FIA Formula One World Championship from the start of 2011, with a view to inclusion in other FIA World Championships in the future.
    Safety car (Anti Schumi Law)
    With immediate effect, no car may overtake until it has passed the first safety car line for the first time when the safety car is returning to the pits. However, if the safety car is still deployed at the beginning of the last lap, or is deployed during the last lap, it will enter the pit lane at the end of the lap and the cars will take the chequered flag as normal without overtaking.
    General safety
    With immediate effect, any car being driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically, or which is deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers, will be reported to the stewards. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
    In order to ensure cars are not driven unnecessarily slowly on in-laps during qualifying or reconnaissance laps when the pit exit is opened for the race, drivers must stay below the maximum time set by the FIA between the safety car line after the pit exit and safety car line before the pit entry. The maximum time will be determined by the race director at each event prior to the first day of practice, but may be amended during the event if necessary.
    The grid (107% Law)
    From 2011, any driver whose best qualifying lap exceeds 107 per cent of the fastest Q1 qualifying time will not be allowed to take part in the race. Under exceptional circumstances, however, which may include setting a suitable lap time in a free practice session, the stewards may permit the car to start the race. Should there be more than one driver accepted in this manner, the grid order will be determined by the stewards.
    Driver adjustable bodywork (Movable Rear Wing Law)
    From 2011, adjustable bodywork may be activated by the driver at any time prior to the start of the race and, for the sole purpose of improving overtaking opportunities during the race, after the driver has completed two laps.
    The driver may only activate the adjustable bodywork in the race when he has been notified via the control electronics that it is enabled. It will only be enabled if the driver is less than one second behind another at any of the pre-determined positions around each circuit. The system will be disabled the first time the driver uses the brakes after the system has been activated.
    The FIA may, after consulting all the competitors, adjust the time proximity in order to ensure the purpose of the adjustable bodywork is met.
    Aerodynamic influence (F-Duct Ban Law)
    With the exception of the parts necessary for the driver adjustable bodywork, any car system, device or procedure which uses driver movement as a means of altering the aerodynamic characteristics of the car is prohibited from 2011.
    Weight (Pro Kubica Law)
    From 2011, the minimum weight of the car must not be less than 640 kg at all times during the event.
    Fuel draining ( Anti Hamilton Law)
    With immediate effect, if a sample of fuel is required after a practice session the car concerned must have first been driven back to the pits under its own power.
    Licences
    Based on his career resume and comparative F1 testing times, the World Council has approved the granting of a four-race probationary super license to Chinese driver Ho-Pin Tung.
    @UK
    So, FIA have gone down the road which I suggested that from which time they would apply the 107% rule and they have said it would be applied on the Q1 times meaning atleast 24 cars from this season will qualify for the race and the new entrant will have to do some work.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Williams also pinning hopes on new exhaust system
    Williams is expected to join several other teams in upgrading its exhaust system to copy Red Bull's innovative design.

@Bimbo and Eddie
    What??? Talcum powder, can't you guys found any other stuff, if you can't find a suitable stuff should asked me, so here is a suggestion why not make powder of POLO mint and then sustitute it with the original, it will not be harm ful to health and also looks like the real thing.

Now I understand why Steve was acting weird, it was the Talcum powder effect and also the fragrance of that which is causing the weirdness in Steve.

@m_waqas
    Yes, these 2 are different pics even from different seasons, the first one is from last season and I think it was in Melbourne where he crashes about 10 laps before the end and the second one is from 2007 Monza during the first or second practice session where he has a mysterious suspension failure. But the point is in the second pic marshalls are not looking towards his crash at all and in the first pic the end result was still a crash whether he was sleeping or not is a different story.

As for my match, yes I have tried once but most likely the timing was not correct and so that attempt was failed after that I never tries another attempt at all and now I am waiting for my luck to guide me to my "match".
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All in the name of cost cutting!! Make teams develop F-duct then ban it for next year. Let teams develop DD diffuser and ban it next year or the year after. Make them develop KERS and drop it for next season, only to bring it back the following year.
    Make them spend money on the front wing, drop it and ask them to spend money on movable rear wings. What's the big difference between a movable rear wing and F-duct! It won't be much at the end of the day. All this stuff at a time when teams are asked to cut costs and have a budget cap.
    Movable rear wings to help over taking. Hmm so the car which is behind and trying to overtake will have minimum down-force in an effort to pass the car in-front, but the idiot in-front would not use his movable rear wing? Or is he going to be daft and turn it up to maximum down force on the straights so a few people can get their kicks out of seeing some overtaking. I have not bothered reading their reasons but i am sure some where in there would be the now famous " less dirty air ", " less air turbulence " etc crap that they been saying for years now when they make these changes.

@genius83

I am going to skip that opportunity provided by him, being flexible and swinging both ways
    What you need to read carefully is something he wrote which could mean...errr i 'll leave it for you to decide.
    thats not fair steve -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... pitbabes have gotten in your tiny little bald head... u don't recognize the true beauty any more
    What does he mean by little bald head? of course it can be a figure of speech but it can also mean He shouldn't be allowed to disclose secrets in public

So, FIA have gone down the road which I suggested that from which time they would apply the 107% rule and they have said it would be applied on the Q1 times meaning atleast 24 cars from this season will qualify for the race and the new entrant will have to do some work.
    The new team might be quicker than one of the current back of the grid teams

What is quite likely to happen is-that with a new tire manufacturer, one or two teams are likely to get it right next season. Call it luck or whatever, and those teams will run away with the titles quite possibly. It usually happens and they might be a whole lot quicker than most of the other front runners, never mind back of the grid cars. So one or two teams might not make the 107% given the limited testing that's allowed now.

@m_waqas

don't know what effect will it have on ferrari...but hope its good.
    Here is what you need to know about him.
    He can design good cars like Mclaren of 2007, and bad ones like last year but seems to have the ability to develop the car over a season. Adding new people to the technical side at Maranello can only be good. They are looking for a few more before the end of the season.
    Vettel unlikely to need gearbox change

murray...don't let him get away ....
    He aint gonna get away. If for nothing else, simply cause Steve likes him and he broke your tiny heart by praising pitbabes. If not for that, maybe for having a small bald head? Consider Vettel history, of course he will win from pole in Valencia and dominate the GP

@Blackeye117

Read carefully what Steve suggested. Seems he has been in the business long before you. You can learn a thing or two from him and i quite like the way you are hitting and kissing up to Paula<label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label> you might score soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Movable rear wings to help over taking. Hmm so the car which is behind and trying to overtake will have minimum down-force in an effort to pass the car in-front, but the idiot in-front would not use his movable rear wing? Or is he going to be daft and turn it up to maximum down force on the straights so a few people can get their kicks out of seeing some overtaking. I have not bothered reading their reasons but i am sure some where in there would be the now famous " less dirty air ", " less air turbulence " etc crap that they been saying for years now when they make these changes.
    Only the Car behind can use the moveable rear wing and not the car in front because according to the way this wing works is there is a electronic control which measures the distance between the car infront and the car trying to overtake and after both cars are within the specified length, a light will lit in the car behind to give the info to the driver to use the rear wing. So, in theory the car infront cannot use it. But because of another device returns a whole new scenario is also rises. Here is the scenario:

As KERS is returning and most likely all the top and midfield teams will have it in their cars, so imagine Team A and Team B are going on the Shanghai circuit Straight, A behind and B ahead, A's driver uses his KERS to gain extra speed and cut the distance before using rear wing advantage, as soon as he is within that distance for using the rear wing, B's driver uses his KERS and voila out off reach again A can't reach him until next lap because he has already used his complete KERS power allocation for that lap. And in the next lap the same thing repeats itself. There goes the so called Aiding in overtaking theory by FIA using moveable rear wing.

What is happening in Wimbeldon, a record breaking 10 hour match and it is still not completed.
    Wimbledon match lasts record 10 hours and counting

Epic doesn't even begin to cover it.
    After 10 hours, 163 games and almost 1,000 points, American John Isner and Frenchman Nicolas Mahut were locked at 59-59 in the fifth-set of their historic first-round match at Wimbledon when play was suspended for the second straight day due to darkness.
    You read the score correctly: 59-59. When the Wimbledon final had a 16-14 final set last year, that seemed like a marathon. In comparison, this match was like running to the moon.
    @murray
    Why you are referring to @Paula as him, because I was under the impression that she is a her and not a him. As for her bald head comment what can I say she have seen me and to be honest I am loosing my hair faster since last time I saw her at Monaco. So I am getting bald faster now then before I had meet her.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bimbo and Eddie
    What??? Talcum powder, can't you guys found any other stuff, if you can't find a suitable stuff should asked me, so here is a suggestion why not make powder of POLO mint and then sustitute it with the original, it will not be harm ful to health and also looks like the real thing.
    u were not willing to help...so we devised this plan.. a bit of talcum-powder or lime is normal stuff that eddie provides ...

its hard to tell whether steve is acting this way because of eddie's stuff or not cause he actually always acted like this ..weirdo ....

What does he mean by little bald head? of course it can be a figure of speech but it can also mean He shouldn't be allowed to disclose secrets in public
    don't try to read too much between the lines...especially when paula and steve are talking one to one ... eddie kiddo must close his eyes while going through such comments -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ...lolz...

As for my match, yes I have tried once but most likely the timing was not correct and so that attempt was failed after that I never tries another attempt at all and now I am waiting for my luck to guide me to my "match".
    ouch!! ... poor u.. u should learn some catchy pick-up lines man... girls these days are very advanced... formal red rose won't work anymore...
    but i say don't wait... keep going.. 'when u fall u rise..and when u fall again u rise again' ... if u need 'expert' advices me and UK are always here ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is what you need to know about him.
    well thanks for the link UK... going through the comments on that article..someone suggested there that Pat Fry could be the guy who sort of invented F-duct ... but Mclaren never disclosed who it was...
    should do some good to ferrari...

What is quite likely to happen is-that with a new tire manufacturer, one or two teams are likely to get it right next season. Call it luck or whatever, and those teams will run away with the titles quite possibly. It usually happens and they might be a whole lot quicker than most of the other front runners, never mind back of the grid cars. So one or two teams might not make the 107% given the limited testing that's allowed now.
    why does it matter so much if every team will be getting same set of tires??... to put it in Kimi's word: "these are just tyres" -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10.

107% rule is welcome but i damn care about 'flexible' rear wings..or is it moveable rear wings??... all i want is increased over-taking..

safty car rule and all other rules are ok -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Paula ... i m a man Now got it babe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only the Car behind can use the moveable rear wing and not the car in front because according to the way this wing works is there is a electronic control which measures the distance between the car infront and the car trying to overtake and after both cars are within the specified length, a light will lit in the car behind to give the info to the driver to use the rear wing
    LOL!! You serious?? They actually said and suggested that ?? Wow! So, what's next, Bernie's idea of short cuts, then something else after that, like making the faster cars race on square tires while the back of the grid cars race on round ones. We'll have really interesting races then, and i can guarantee there will be so much overtaking. Good luck, Formula crap-car.

As for the scenario you painted, i think the car behind has two weapons. This is so starting to sound like a video game, which they, the FIA and fans want to make it. The car behind can get close and use that pathetic rear wing thing. The driver in-front can use his KERS, the car behind has two options, a) use it's KERS and keep up with the car in-front and take advantage of it's whatever rear wing to blast past, wow we'll wet ourselves because we'd have over taking finally, b) let the car in-front pull away and then use KERS and catch the car to pass it under braking. Most of the over taking is done under braking anyway.

What is happening in Wimbeldon, a record breaking 10 hour match and it is still not completed
    Might end pretty soon today.

@m_waqas

why does it matter so much if every team will be getting same set of tires??... to put it in Kimi's word: "these are just tyres"
    Thats why luckily we don't have him because they are more than that. If one part of a car can bring you a second or two over others, it's the tires.

It matter because different cars react differently to the way they use tires, based on their different characteristics and weight distribution. Some might get the heat in their tires quickly, giving them good qualifying pace but the flip side being, they will fade away quickly in a race. Others might take longer to heat up, maybe compromise a little in one lap pace but kinder to it's tires, but the team that can get the best balance will have a huge advantage. Ferrari being a great example this year. They have dropped the ball a little developing their F-duct, but their car is the kindest on it's tires. Their drivers still manage to pump in really fast laps when they need it even with little development in the last few races. Okay read drivers as driver ( only one )

It 'll be a lottery, with the decision made so late, no previous data available and so limited testing. Even a smaller team might be able to get a few grid places jump.

u were not willing to help...so we devised this plan.. a bit of talcum-powder or lime is normal stuff that eddie provides ...

its hard to tell whether steve is acting this way because of eddie's stuff or not cause he actually always acted like this ..weirdo ....
    Maybe a bit of both? Steve hasn't been helped by the stuff eddie has been selling him. I thought eddie used " choona " instead of talcum powder to add extra kick to his cheap stuff That's what messed up Steve, i thought.

don't try to read too much between the lines...especially when paula and steve are talking one to one ... eddie kiddo must close his eyes while going through such comments -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ...lolz...
    Shame on you! Didn't think you were the kind who'd kiss and tell but you are talking about Steve's ummm problems shall we say in a very open manner and laughing at his expense
    Poor Steve, you think there is hope for him ? What advice can we give if what you said is right

Eddie kiddo, stay away from Paula. He/she/it will spill the beans on you too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shame on you! Didn't think you were the kind who'd kiss and tell.......
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon9 ....

Eddie kiddo, stay away from Paula. He/she/it will spill the beans on you too.
    but don't u distract eddie -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... he's grown up man now ...

I thought eddie used " choona " instead of talcum powder to add extra kick to his cheap stuff That's what messed up Steve, i thought.
    oh ya.."choona" is the word i was looking for... but steve is far ahead of it.. he uses stuff which we can't even think of ..i shouldn't be disclosing ...

since i m not that old .. do u guys tell me, do u guys remember what kind of tires Pirelli used to supply in old days??... that might help a bit..
    but i m really happy that they didn't go for Cooper....

Okay read drivers as driver ( only one )
    ok .. but i thought u missed this:
    or were u referring to Massa as the 'one' driver who can pump fast laps??..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

since i m not that old .. do u guys tell me, do u guys remember what kind of tires Pirelli used to supply in old days??... that might help a bit..
    Let's just say, not very good. That might be an understatement though Last F1 saw of them was 1991, when they won a race in Canada, rather lucked into a win at the hands of Nelson Piquet's Benetton. It's the famous GP, where Mansell leading was so far ahead on the last lap-that he started waving to the crowd, and around the hair pin his hand hit a button on the steering wheel that cut off his engine. Other version being, he let the revs drop so much that the engine stalled. He was buying stuff from eddie too? Eddie must be old and not as young as he says.

Anyway, getting back to Pirelli, it's done now. We won't know how much they suck because there will be no competition. When there was, Pirelli usually lost.
    Here is what Nigel Roebuck had to say about Pirelli, a few years back, " As for Pirelli, again I doubt that we will see them back in F1. For some reason, although they were extremely successful in other forms of motor sport, notably rallying, they never really got a handle on F1, and hardly ever won a race "

It gets better. From another website, "Goodyear resumed their position of near-total dominance: the only race a Pirelli car won in 1985 was at a swelteringly hot Paul Ricard. Having done all their pre-season testing at Kyalami in South Africa their tyres were good in extremely hot conditions and useless everywhere else.
    Pirelli gave up at the end of 1991, having beaten Goodyear just three times in 210 races since 1985 "

Doesn't exactly fill a person with confidence, does it? But they have won 6 drivers world titles some how. Might produce really crap tires, which lead to severe degradation and more over taking

ok .. but i thought u missed this:
    or were u referring to Massa as the 'one' driver who can pump fast laps??..

I was indeed referring to Massa His title hopes are still alive, the ones from `08, he wants Hamilton stripped off the title and have it given to him It's reminded me of a video, the famous video of his father celebrating before Glock let Hamilton pass him, but this has a Ferrari mechanic, crazy Italians and their reactions.

As for Steve, the point is, you are trying to avoid answering an important question, which makes me think i was right about what you implied. Who'd have thought that was the reason

I quite like Eddie's attitude. Not only is he peddling cheap stuff here, he is not afraid to hit on someone "easy" when he sees one. Good going eddie
    <label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label> you are going to score soon, hopefully not with Paula. You don't want embarrassing trips to doctors. Just ask Steve.

Closed Thread

User Tag List