Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just saw last 4 laps...what happaned ..why alonso and massa down in position
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel wins controversial European GP<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel ended his victory drought with a comfortable win in the European Grand Prix in Valencia - while his Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber was fortunate to emerge uninjured from a massive accident that saw him vault Heikki Kovalainen's Lotus.

Code:
    European GP Race Results
    Pos  Driver        Team                       Time
     1.  Vettel        Red Bull-Renault           1h40:29.571
     2.  Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes           +     5.042
     3.  Button        McLaren-Mercedes           +     7.658
     4.  Barrichello   Williams-Cosworth          +    20.627
     5.  Kubica        Renault                    +    22.122
     6.  Sutil         Force India-Mercedes       +    25.168
     7.  Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari             +    30.965
     8.  Buemi         Toro Rosso-Ferrari         +    31.299
     9.  Alonso        Ferrari                    +    32.809
    10.  De la Rosa    Sauber-Ferrari             +    42.414
    11.  Petrov        Renault                    +    43.287
    12.  Rosberg       Mercedes                   +    44.382
    13.  Liuzzi        Force India-Mercedes       +    45.890
    14.  Massa         Ferrari                    +    46.621
    15.  Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari         +    48.239
    16.  Schumacher    Mercedes                   +    48.826
    17.  Di Grassi     Virgin-Cosworth            +     1 lap
    18.  Chandhok      HRT-Cosworth               +    2 laps
    19.  Glock         Virgin-Cosworth            +    2 laps
    20.  Senna         HRT-Cosworth               +    2 laps
    21.  Trulli        Lotus-Cosworth             +    4 laps
    Fastest lap: Button, 1:38.766

Not classified/retirements:
    Driver        Team                         On lap
    Hulkenberg    Williams-Cosworth            50
    Kovalainen    Lotus-Cosworth               9
    Webber        Red Bull-Renault             9
    Code:
    World Championship Standings after European GP
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Hamilton     127        1.  McLaren-Mercedes          248
     2.  Button       121        2.  Red Bull-Renault          218
     3.  Vettel       115        3.  Ferrari                   163
     4.  Webber       103        4.  Mercedes                  108
     5.  Alonso        96        5.  Renault                    89
     6.  Kubica        83        6.  Force India-Mercedes       43
     7.  Rosberg       74        7.  Williams-Cosworth          20
     8.  Massa         67        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         12
     9.  Schumacher    34        9.  Sauber-Ferrari              8
    10.  Sutil         31       
    11.  Barrichello   19       
    12.  Liuzzi        12       
    13.  Buemi          9       
    14.  Kobayashi      7       
    15.  Petrov         6       
    16.  Alguersuari    3       
    17.  Hulkenberg     1       
    18.  De la Rosa     1
    Both the Race Results and Championship Standings are provisional and will be updated as soon as penalties are awarded.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas and rozzzzz
    Guys, after Webber's crash Safety car was deployed but when the safety car came out Vettel has already crossed the Safety car line at the end of pitlane and was ahead, Hamilton and Alonso were crossing the finish line as soon as Safety Car has crossed the SC line Hamilton has overtaken it while Alonso backs off because of the SC rule.

Hamilton got penalised later in the race, while Alonso and other drivers goes into the pits at the end of that lap. Just before the SC got out on the track some other cars enters the pitlane for their pitstop and when Alonso and Co. pitted a lap later these cars get ahead of them.

After that Alonso and Massa were playing catchup all the way through the race, In the ending stages Kobayashi goes for his pitstop after running his car at 3rd through out the race as he has not pitted when SC deployed. He came out at 9th behind Alonso and Buemi who are 8th and 7th respectively. Overtake them in last 2 laps to finish 7th because both the drivers were on worn out tyres.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very happy and relieved to see Webber walk away from such a massive crash. Could have been really bad and a very dark day.

It's just one more example, if ever one was needed, how dangerous this sport is and to have these slow teams peddling away at the back all in the name of having a full grid. To weave around and then brake so early was always going to be a recipe for disaster.

But let all that not take anything away from the star of the race, Hermann Tilke. Amazing job<label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label>

Hamilton's penalty came too late in the race to have an affect on his race. 20 minutes later to be precise.

@genius83

Make your results provisional. Almost all under investigation are likely to get penalties.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Horner trusts his drivers to behave<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner is confident that his drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber have learned the lessons from their Turkish Grand Prix crash to not need a pre-race warning in Valencia.

Rosberg still upbeat over Mercedes form<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes GP can still enjoy a successful season, despite its disappointing performance so far in the European Grand Prix.

Williams vows to make Cosworth work<!-- end title -->
    Williams has vowed to do all it can to make its relationship with Cosworth work, as it moved to quash speculation that it was poised for a switch to Renault for 2011.

Webber walks away from massive shunt<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber walked away from a spectacular accident in the European Grand Prix on Sunday, after being launched into the air over the back of Heikki Kovalainen's Lotus.

Kovalainen: Webber was caught out<!-- end title -->
    Heikki Kovalainen believes Mark Webber was taken by surprise by the Lotus' early braking point in the Australian's frightening accident in the European Grand Prix.

Vettel relieved Webber escaped injury
    Winner Sebastian Vettel said the most significant outcome of the European Grand Prix was that his Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber was unhurt in his violent crash.

Webber not blaming Kovalainen for crash<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber refused to blame Heikki Kovalainen for his massive accident during the European Grand Prix on Sunday.

Here is the Webber's crash video
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Bro, I will update the results when the penalties are awarded, these results are from the Autosports news piece and they are showing it as provisional(Sorry for putting "official" previously).

I think that accident also shows the danger of F-duct too, because I think Webber misjudged the speed difference that he has with F-duct at that point and brake a bit late but then it was all over. I was worried as soon as saw him airborne as he has hit the DHL advertising board but relieved to see him get out of the car unhurt.

As for the race excellent result for Barrichello and Williams, although provisional but still -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14.

Are you being sarcastic towards Hermann or praising the massive runoff that save Webber's life, sorry for not understanding that.

Webber's accident was not only one today, in GP2 a driver was suffered a similar crash and was taken to hospital, he has some pain in right arm and back.

Here is the video of that GP2 accident
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Alonso says race 'manipulated'<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso was heavily critical of the race stewards of the European Grand Prix, saying the race had been manipulated.

Hamilton delighted to keep lead
    Lewis Hamilton was delighted to stay on top of the championship standings after finishing in second place in the European Grand Prix.

Button upbeat for British Grand Prix<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button is upbeat about his prospects for the British Grand Prix after finishing in third place in Valencia on Saturday.

Buemi kicking himself over lost places<!-- end title -->
    Sebastien Buemi admitted he was frustrated with himself for letting both Adrian Sutil and Kamui Kobayashi pass him during the European Grand Prix, even though he still finished eighth for Toro Rosso.

Sauber praises 'amazing' Kobayashi
    Peter Sauber praised Kamui Kobayashi's drive in the European Grand Prix as 'absolutely amazing' following the Japanese's charge in the race.

@All
    I agree with Alonso, Briatore was seen on the grid before the race starts, talking to Horner. Something is fishy.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

My information is only based on what Martin Brundle said during the commentary-that investigating the drivers pretty much means they have a case to answer. The one they, BBC, thought might get away with it is Kubica, who according to Renault data actually lost time, not gain any, at least from his delta time.

You know my feelings about Tilke. It's the amazing track he designed that i was praising not the run off area. Accident could have happened anywhere. Webber is lucky it happened where it did.

Tow things. I) Was watching TV this morning, killing time, and there was a short program with those funny astrologist's etc talking about soccer world cup and most said, today was not going to be a good day for color RED. This was way before the match and look what colour England turned out in and what happened to them.

Same goes for Red cars in the race. From a potential podium, to whatever place in the race.

2) DC was saying, the movable wings for next season could see F1 having more of the accidents that we saw with Webber. A fast car closing in on one in-front and suddenly it closes too much because of the movable rear wing.

As LDM had said about Schumacher, it's his twin that will race for Mercedes, I think Ross Brawn's twin is on the pitwall these days. He is making some strange calls, shafted Schumacher with that call. He was up running in third or fouth at that time and the race was coming towards him till Brawn made that strange call.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Its about time you realize that Alonso is not extraordinary like Hamilton or Schumacher (pre 2006). Alonso is very good, but he can not produce something extraordinary out of the bag.
    i never expected anything extraordinary from him... but u saying Hamilton and schumi are extra-ordinary?? ...

Both the Race Results and Championship Standings are provisional and will be updated as soon as penalties are awarded.
    WTH??.. how many are involved and why?..

and my goodness...that crash by webber was something... he likes to flip/somersault his cars.. i m glad he's okay... after kubica this was the scariest crash in recent history...

and thanks steve for explaining about what happened with alonso.. but its not clear to me still.. will have to watch the highlights... will be glad if u can post highlight schedule ..

and how come Saubers were so fast? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tow things. I) Was watching TV this morning, killing time, and there was a short program with those funny astrologist's etc talking about soccer world cup and most said, today was not going to be a good day for color RED. This was way before the match and look what colour England turned out in and what happened to them.
    ... this is scary...

so i guess my watching wouldn't have made a difference to Ferraris ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Lol! Good old harry Heinz

Nine drivers given five-second penalties

The FIA has handed five-second penalties to nine Formula 1 drivers for a safety car rules breach during the European Grand Prix.
    Jenson Button, Rubens Barrichello, Nico Hulkenberg, Robert Kubica, Vitaly Petrov, Adrian Sutil, Sebastien Buemi, Pedro de la Rosa and Vitantonio Liuzzi have been penalised after the race for exceeding the safety car-in lap time.
    The penalties mean Fernando Alonso is elevated from ninth to eighth, as he overtakes Buemi, and Nico Rosberg gets the final point from de la Rosa, 10th in the race.
    The rest of the point-scoring positions remain unchanged.
    The stewards also announced a 20-second penalty for Virgin's Timo Glock for ignoring blue flags.

<!-- end title -->

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

... this is scary...

so i guess my watching wouldn't have made a difference to Ferraris ...
    You missed the race again

I kept my end of the bargain, if you see the start you'll realize i had almost done what was promised.

Eddie and his crap powder! It's all his fault. He hasn't even shown his face here today because of the stuff he gave them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well okay you guys think its bcoz of me ... i am saying to to everyone .. okay guyss gud wid you
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Barrichello hopes turnaround has begun<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello hopes his provisional fourth place in the European Grand Prix will kick-start Williams's so-far quiet season.

Schumacher calls for SC clarification<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher has called for a clarification to safety car rules after his strategy was ruined by them during the European Grand Prix.

Ferrari slams European GP 'scandal'<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has labelled the European Grand Prix a 'scandal' as it vented its frustrations at the safety car situation.

Updated Results and Championship standings
    Code:
    Updated results and standings:
    Classified:

Pos  Driver        Team
     1.  Vettel        Red Bull-Renault
     2.  Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes
     3.  Button        McLaren-Mercedes
     4.  Barrichello   Williams-Cosworth
     5.  Kubica        Renault
     6.  Sutil         Force India-Mercedes
     7.  Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari
     8.  Alonso        Ferrari
     9.  Buemi         Toro Rosso-Ferrari
    10.  Rosberg       Mercedes
    11.  Massa         Ferrari
    12.  De la Rosa    Sauber-Ferrari
    13.  Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari
    14.  Petrov        Renault
    15.  Schumacher    Mercedes
    16.  Liuzzi        Force India-Mercedes
    17.  Di Grassi     Virgin-Cosworth
    18.  Chandhok      HRT-Cosworth
    19.  Glock         Virgin-Cosworth
    20.  Senna         HRT-Cosworth
    21.  Trulli        Lotus-Cosworth
    Updated World Championship Standings
    Code:
    Drivers:                    Constructors:
     1.  Hamilton     127        1.  McLaren-Mercedes          248
     2.  Button       121        2.  Red Bull-Renault          218
     3.  Vettel       115        3.  Ferrari                   165
     4.  Webber       103        4.  Mercedes                  109
     5.  Alonso        98        5.  Renault                    89
     6.  Kubica        83        6.  Force India-Mercedes       43
     7.  Rosberg       75        7.  Williams-Cosworth          20
     8.  Massa         67        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         10
     9.  Schumacher    34        9.  Sauber-Ferrari              7
    10.  Sutil         31
    11.  Barrichello   19
    12.  Liuzzi        12
    13.  Buemi          9
    14.  Kobayashi      7
    15.  Petrov         6
    16.  Alguersuari    3
    17.  Hulkenberg     1
    @UK
    I think Stewards are again to their stupid decision mode, only 5 secs for not maintaining the required time behind SC, is pure stupid, while last season in Suzuka Qualifying they have awarded grid penalties for all drivers who have posted a fast lap under Yellow. Also Hamilton should have been given a penalty as early as possible but I think they have started investigated when they are sure that Hamilton would come out ahead of others.

I was amazed to see him coming out on 2nd after the penalty because when he has gone in the pits the difference was about 12 secs from Kobayashi and I think it takes 15 secs to go through the pitlane with out any pit visit, How come he comes out at the same position??? Speeding in the pitlane. One thing is for sure he gets away once again without a severe penalty.

I like Alonso's reaction when he knows that Hamilton has done his penalty and still 2nd, It was like Alonso was about to smash something.

Brawn at the moment calling a bit too many stupid decisions, changing cars for both drivers is the start and what he did in Canada was just stupid and again the same has been done here with Michal. If Michal has done what Kobayashi has did then it would be amazing too.

@m_waqas
    First highlights are available tonight at 12:30 AM, and another in morning at 6:30 AM.

Saubers are fast because they have the speed, as they have shown in the pre-season testing but here it is not about being fast only they have made a bold decision to let Kobayashi race on those hards for almost the full race and because of SC he jumps from 18 to 4th as most drivers dive into the pitlane when Michal pits from 3rd he takes the 3rd and remains there till lap 53 where he pitted and comes out at 9th.

With the help of new rubber and that too in the form of Super Softs, he has the pace to do what he did. It was an amazing job overall and also the fact that behind him through out the race it was reigning champion Button it just is classic.

@Eddie
    What I am going to say in the following lines is pure fun based and no offence intended towards you. I hope no harsh feelings.

You have lied to us just like Hamilton, when you told us that the stuff you have provided to Ferrari is only for one day while it turns out to be last for the whole weekend.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I think Stewards are again to their stupid decision mode, only 5 secs for not maintaining the required time behind SC, is pure stupid, while last season in Suzuka Qualifying they have awarded grid penalties for all drivers who have posted a fast lap under Yellow. Also Hamilton should have been given a penalty as early as possible but I think they have started investigated when they are sure that Hamilton would come out ahead of others.

I was amazed to see him coming out on 2nd after the penalty because when he has gone in the pits the difference was about 12 secs from Kobayashi and I think it takes 15 secs to go through the pitlane with out any pit visit, How come he comes out at the same position??? Speeding in the pitlane. One thing is for sure he gets away once again without a severe penalty.
    The time it took them is the key, about 20 minutes to decide and then they gave him a drive through. He was way up the road by that time anyway and then the laps that they have in which to serve the penalty, gave him time to build enough of a lead. Even behind Kobayashi, he would have ended up second at the end, which doesn't seem right.

As Alonso said, one guy goes according to the rules, finishes 9th, promoted to 8th now and the other guy breaks a rule and finishes 2nd Guess it happens, Hamilton got the rub of the green this time, but the penalties given out are really farcical.

Next time there is a safety car, everyone can go as fast as they want, forget the delta time, get a big advantage doing it and know they will only be penalized 5 seconds at the end of the race?

Brawn at the moment calling a bit too many stupid decisions, changing cars for both drivers is the start and what he did in Canada was just stupid and again the same has been done here with Michal.
    37 laps on softs in Canada and now this strange call. After scre**ng his race, Mercedes told Ted Kravitz, BBC pitlane reporter, we are using the race as a test session for Schumacher

I think he, Brawn, probably thinks the car should be heading to Poland. Because both drivers were told they had brake heating problems and to look " manage " them. He then made Schumacher pit again, giving him the softer tires, so he goes even quicker, needing to break even harder, that after being told to manage their brakes

@Eddie

You sold stuff to Red Bull too and nearly cost Webber his life. Did i not tell you last night who to sell all your " choona " to?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha steve dont worry i know its just for fun ... and i wont mind ever i m not kind a person who takes thing persnol and serious so guyzz can have as much fun as you guyzz can

i just sold them for one day //// but i think someone did something with it thats why everything is like this as it is ... and uk i didnt sold them anything i think hamilton stole the stuff from ferrari garage and gave it to webber .. thats what happend ...
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Thoughts

1)Schumacher overtakes Alonso in Monaco under legitimate (do remember, FIA later clarified rules hence confirming Mercedes original stance) conditions i.e. green light, green flag and go ahead from race control and gets a 20 sec penalty while here 9 drivers breach the exact same regulation and get 5 sec penalty only

2)Schumacher's engineer needs to be fired. Schumacher was comfortable in 3rd with Koyobashi wayyyy behind. Schumacher should have stayed on hards and pitted right at the end just as Koyobashi did. But the geniuses at Mercedes had other ideas as they did not wanted a sure shot 4/5th position but instead wanted it to become a test session hence pitting him (where he had to wait while all the cars passed through)

These strategy fuckups have to end! Period!

3)Rosberg needs to get his act togather. I have previously spoken out of sheer hate for him but his uninspiring driving won't get him anywhere. He cant overtake and cant defend. His pathetic starts this year are also not doing him any good.

4)Alonso. Instead of crying during the race, maybe you should start learn how to defend. Despite having one of the fastest car, you couldnt defend against a Sauber. Take note from Schumacher (canada 2010) when he drove super softs for 40 laps in a slower car and yet was able to hold up faster force indias till the last lap. Compare that with the great alonso and ferrari who couldnt defend despite being in a faster car and mediums only 30 laps old

You couldnt also attack when Beumi in front of you made numerous mistakes and lockups. All this while Ferrari was clearly the fastest cars around. Cant find any excuse now? can you?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alonso should just shut-up...

You missed the race again

I kept my end of the bargain, if you see the start you'll realize i had almost done what was promised.
    sorry bro...extremely sorry.. to tell u the truth..on sat and sundays i m the only driver at home and all the pick and drops happen at 'crucial' time... but i was in touch over phone with my lil cousin who told me that at first corner alonso had jumped webber in 3rd.. and somehow webber had fallen to 8th or 9th... so i was happy ...but dang..on next update he told me that alonso is 10th... and when i logged in bbc feed alonso was 9th and damn at the end overtaken by kobi... so u see even my small watching didn't help... that was bad day.. i'll comment more after watching highlights... today was not a good day...... paula wants to *beep* eddie..

that webber accident was something..can't stop watching the clip.. but seems funny now.. that he's (webber) so ok... by the way that video has been blocked just now...

@mani1
    buddy u r rite... i think that was pathetic driving by alonso.. but where did schumi end??.. what could've been and might've been doesn't count in the final results... so on race day things get bad sometimes..but it doesn't matter... what matters is the final results.. no matter how bad i feel to see alonso at 8th and seb and ham at 1st 2nd but its the fact... we can't argue how great alonso or schumi are... cause at race day anything can happen which the most awesome driver can't handle.. we can blame drivers or engineers or stewards.. but its the result that matters...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually no. End results do not matter. If they did, then half of the drivers on the grid wouldn't be there in the top tier teams. These drivers were previously in back marker teams like Minardi etc but were picked by front runners not because they were giving Minardis race wins but because they were good. They had the competitive driving spirit and they produced exceptional results within their domain/competition (read: in todays case a HRT beating a Lotus)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alright bro..so u taking it in another direction... i was talking specifically in recpect to these fromt runner drivers who were supposed to do well but couldn't...... well when they were back-markers they were there to impress big teams and try to get themselves in those teams... but they're no more back-markers now and once you're here (in big team) you just have to take points... only passion and displaying your skills wouldn't do .. i hope u get my point...

and also if u see it broader aspect, we see the results at the end of the season...

Closed Thread

User Tag List