Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ haha... good.. at least u r honest..

but a ride with u... get a life man.. paula is better than that.. paula would rather kimi or alonso than u -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon6 ... u r tad immature for paula's taste...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    i prefer myself on that bike rather than preferring anybody else on that bike

and yeah i can take you for a ride if you want one ... no problem
    ^ haha... good.. at least u r honest..

but a ride with u... get a life man.. paula is better than that.. paula would rather kimi or alonso than u -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon6 ... u r tad immature for paula's taste...
    one thing is bugging me constantly... ever since i watched that swimming pool link provided by UK i m unable to understand how those birdies were able to follow-up on race situation?? ...
    i mean i need to know cause if in future i m in that pool with those hotties, how would i know about ongoing race developements? ... i just can't get that pool out of my mind ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m A Better Rider Than Both Of Them ..... They Cant Compete With Me And Bad For You .... You missed A great chance to have ride on pure italian madness .... you know that bike can scare a person with its sound .... lemme find a video to show you that .... feeling sorry that you missed a chance paula ...

Ducati Desmosedici RR MotoGP replica on the road

Have A look @0:57 and everybody tell me that did paula just ruined his chance of getting a ride of this Beast or not

Sorry for getting a bit offtopic but its worth it i think
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Red Bull pushes for engine equalisation<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner has made a fresh plea to try and get engine performance equalised for next season - with his outfit now set to remain with Renault for 2011.

Mallorca circuit eyeing Formula 1 race<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone is weighing up a bid by officials from Mallorca to try and grab Spain's second race from Valencia in the future.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Renault sets sights on Ferrari and McLaren
    Renault is confident that it now has the fourth fastest car ahead of Mercedes and is setting its sights on catching Ferrari and McLaren in the upcoming races.

Total testing ban a 'mistake' - Willis
    HRT technical director Geoff Willis believes Formula One made a "mistake" in completely banning in-season track testing.

Italian motorsport body backs Ferrari's Valencia outrage
    Italy's motor racing sanctioning body has backed Ferrari's complaints about the outcome of the European Grand Prix.

Here is the Glock video from GP2 season 2007 Belgian GP that @UK mention.

Specially for Paula

And last but not least a crash from 2005 Japanese 125cc Race, A crash which is horrible to say the least

@UK
    You are underestimating, Paula's skills she can lure anyone to fall into her love. I am pretty sure that Federer's lost is down to Paula, while Alonso's lost is also because of lack of presence of Paula in the Studio of StarSports.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YouTube - F1 2010 Michael Schumacher onboard start at Valencia HQ

Must watch video showing Schumacher overtaking both Force Indias and Rosberg and nearly overtaking Redbull in the first lap. Also note how quickly he reacts to save his car at the first corner

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mani..
    great video/camera view bro... i think he was successful in overtaking both forceIndia cars because the forceIndia car in front squeezed his team-mate to the right ... and schumi rightly grabbed the opportunity...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YouTube - F1 2010 Michael Schumacher Onboard start at Canada HQ

Another awesome video showing Schumacher doing an awesome overtake at the start between the Williams and then overtaking Rosberg. He then hit the Renault in front but despite that his pace in Canada is in front of everyone (but still he made a mistake with Kubica resulting in a puntuce and how can Brawn stay back when they royally fuked his strategy)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mani..
    u r not happy with schumi in merc??...

Specially for Paula
    -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... steve DO NOT provoke paula... u'll regret it.. can't u see murray is using u??..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am a die hard Schumacher fan would even support him if he is driving a Pak Suzuki!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Whitmarsh: 'New' FIA making F1 better<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh believes Formula 1 is benefiting from a less-confrontational stance from the FIA - with Fernando Alonso's recent outburst over events in Valencia showing how things are different under Jean Todt's presidency.

Moveable wings 'must improve show'<!-- end title -->
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh says the teams will only go ahead with using the adjustable rear wing scheme for 2011 if they are certain the change will have the desired effect.

@m_waqas
    Don't worry Paula's secret is in good hands, as for evoking her reaction what can she do, we have already seen that.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Thanks for the videos, man. I will also thank you on behalf of Paula. She must have loved Chandhok's video that you posted but too shy to admit it

What's with all the threats-that you are receiving? Must say, the manhandling stuff came as a surprise to me even though there is a bit of Max Mosley in you

What about my idea, Click "Paula" for any link that's for it? It's a risk he/she/it should take by clicking on it, could be Chandok smiling back at him, err her, or could be something more fun. I think I 'll start.

And no, I don't think Roger Federer would give Paula, the time of day honestly. If he does, it would only be out of pity or sympathy. He is a nice guy.

@m_waqas

UK don't give him any more ideas... i see you're exploiting him to get his secret out of paula .. steve don't do that.. its for your own good ...<o:p></o:p>
    What secret ? You have already been saying things about Steve, is there more stuff?

Here is a topic in , bodywork/ interior/ paint/ etc etc that i think needs your help

Waxing - How it Works, How should i do it ?

Click Paula
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am a die hard Schumacher fan would even support him if he is driving a Pak Suzuki!
    lolz... good for u.. but why do i get the feeling that schumi fans are hostile towards schumi's criticism.. i mean extra efficient in defending his every move ... now don't take that personally, as UK has mentioned somewhere before that u r not one of them, but being part of their cult may be u could explain why is that the case ... thats what i feel generally about his fan base ...

Click Paula
    now this is getting ridiculous -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... i might refrain from clicking any of the links (Click Paula) in future ...

But UK i have a feeling, this coming from u and u being a 'die-hard' fan of tennis, its possible that u r trying to give us some hints about your crush over Venus.. i totally understand that ...

Steve lets get some hot sultry pictures of venus williams for UK.. we should not ignore his desires...

UK should i call her Venus 'bhabi' from now on?? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

LOL! I see how you have tried to ignore my question about Steve, and there being more secrets

Stop threatening him, you have already given out some of his biggest secrets rather small they might have been

Calling her Bhabi, hmm that's an interesting one, but nah, I'll pass for now. Maybe some one else from Tennis field.... What's the girl, Sharapova, only if she didn't shriek so much with every point.

Okay I'll try to get something fun for a change.

Click Paula
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

Okay I'll try to get something fun for a change.

Click Paula
    Muuaah!! ... nows thats the right thing... thanks UK...

i also have something for u ... don't be shy.. bhabi is waiting for u -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ... Only for UK ...

Steve might help in finding some 'hot sultry' videos of our bhabi for u ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Webber stuns onlookers in London

Mark Webber showed he is fully recovered from his crash in the European Grand Prix after roaring up to the gates of the Houses of Parliament in London on Thursday.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FOTA vows to consider fan feedback<!-- end title -->
    The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) says it will take on board the feedback from its inaugural Fans' Forum that took place in London on Thursday - as it hinted at closer dialogue with the sport's followers in the future.

Williams confident over car potential<!-- end title -->
    Williams is confident that it has the potential to make good progress with its car this season, after a morale-boosting fourth placed finish in Valencia last weekend.

@UK
    Who is asking for Federer's day life it is a known thing he either would be training or playing Tennis. The whole question is about his night life and I am pretty sure that in the last match he was looking like sleepy because of hmm......, Also his Fiancee was looking angry during the match as she knows what happens a night before. So what are the chances that Paula was with him, a night before last match.

How about Anna Kornikova, as our Bhabhi.

@m_waqas
    I don't know about @UK's new crush otherwise you already have seen some video regarding that.

Although you have asked that question to @mani1 and he would answer it, but I am also Schumacher fan so I have my opinion about his fan base reaction to defend him everytime some thing bad happens.

The reason for me is unlike other best drivers of F1 from the likes of Fangio, Moss, Jackie Stewart, John Surtees, Senna, Prost, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Schumacher was, is and will remain different. All the other drivers have high level competitors and awesome rivalaries, but Schumacher in all those years from 1991 to 2006, remains without any such thing, no driver from that period of time come up against him and challenge him like in the seasons before happened when all the other great drivers were been challenged by some other great drivers.

So in a way we the Schumacher fans feels a bit lonely when it comes to talk about healthy rivalaries and competition. It is a sad truth that my biggest wish was and still is to see Michal and Senna fighting for championship throughout the season and not only season but seasons. Knowing the fact that it is not possible is just sad for me atleast.

Only rivalary to remember is between Michal and Mika, and @UK thinks that it does not qualify as a rivalary. Alonso and Michal again could be an awesome rivalary but different decisions in those 2 years have tainted that. I only remember one race where they both were totally motivated to fight till the finish and it was Imola 2005, that was the best performance of Ferrari in that season except Indy which was a farce.

Nowadays Schumacher has been hampered by some bad decisions or some one else error has destroyed his race, but Valencia was not one of them, Michal and Brawn should have read the rules carefully as what happens to them was according to the rules.

I hope you have understand why us Schumacher fans a fast in defending Michal.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How about Anna Kornikova, as our Bhabhi.
    NO.. she is too hot to be our bhabi... bhabi should be someone we can watch with 'respect' and she should not be able to invoke our lecherous mindset ... plus she's not a tennis player anymore... UK wants an in form playa ...

I don't know about @UK's new crush otherwise you already have seen some video regarding that.
    hmm... i see.. u r subliminally taking UK's side too.. ok.. no one cares about paula's feelings anymore...
    either way... if u r on UK's side then u should think of his interest as well... he wants Venus so bad that he rejected Sharapova for her.. didn't u read?..... Ah!!....

@Schmi's fan base...
    but I am also Schumacher fan so I have my opinion about his fan base reaction to defend him everytime some thing bad happens.
    oh man.. how could i forget that ... lets see..
    so u r saying that u guys like to 'fight' because you feel left alone ... having no 'high-level competitor' incites you people to pick up fight/argument with anyone who slightly criticizes schumi??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whats the performance level of new 09 models.....mean 0-100 and 0-200 and 0-300....any info in this

i think they do 0-200 and back to zero in 7 sec

0-60 was 2.5 seconds for 07 cars...what about the new 1
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Closed Thread

User Tag List