Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No, i am very happy with Venus. I need not look around, and if there is ever a desire for a tranny, i could always remove the paper bag from her face when we.....
    hahaha...lolz... so u do cover the face when u ... good.. serves u right... now don't ever tease me about trannies or else i would tear that 'precious' paperbag apart...

I thought you won't be interested in any French babe after the choices you been offered here. Come on admit it, it is an embarrassment of riches, all these gorgeous guys/girls and what not I have to take Steve's word seriously. He knows you best or maybe you are being punished for not watching races?
    sorry... i will watch races from now on.. promise.. give me some french babe at least as incentive man... i 've been through a lot these past days

No, Try this. Click Paula This is who
    she will be good for some wrestler dude... who can 'handle' her?? .. i can only handle fair and light french babes...

You know what every time I try to talk to the president, his first question is "How Much", and the discussion fails because I only offer 2- digit value and he wants 8-digit value.
    lolz... well said steve.. 8-digit as a starting price i guess ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    8-digit as a starting price i guess
    Nope, Consolation price for being his friend, otherwise always starts at 10-digit local or 7-digit foriegn currency, especifically $ or £ or €.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha...lolz... so u do cover the face when u ... good.. serves u right... now don't ever tease me about trannies or else i would tear that 'precious' paperbag apart..
    What do you expect? No, the paper bag has been glued to her face, her face will come off but not the paper bag or so i hope

sorry... i will watch races from now on.. promise.. give me some french babe at least as incentive man... i 've been through a lot these past days
    I have to hear that from Steve. If he says you are over Chandhok, i will believe it. Ask him to put in a good word for you and you'll get a lot of French babes

she will be good for some wrestler dude... who can 'handle' her??
    Sssshhh!! You are breaking Steve's heart and insulting our bhabi. We, WTE and I will not allow that to happen. Any chance you 'll change your name to Waqas Ashiq after you tie the knot Don't worry, maybe she 'll handle you and you won't have to do any hard work She also happens to have a very colourful mouth on her. You need to see some videos on youtube.

On the second thought what if my changing of driver in FL could cause an other jinx, because at the moment meri haalat bilkul waasi hai ke doodh ka jalaa hoon aur chaach bhi phoonk phoonk ker piyoon ga.
    No no please don't think that way. Do not hesitate in changing Alonso right away. Your magic will work wonders for Red Bull and your Fantasy league team.

In China, RedBulls were using dry setup, thatswhy they were struggling otherwise in Malaysia they have did excellent job in the Qualifying.
    Maybe. But in China the usual suspects were eliminated early on so it's hard to judge where Red Bull actually was in the wet.

Now I am thinking to charge my comments on this forum so to raise enough that I could make a deal with him, just like Ferrari and Kimi deal last season, i.e. take this and don't drive for others, mine would be take this and leave this country alone.
    You will never raise enough money even if we all contribute towards it. This is good for those champions of democracy, who thought it was a good idea removing my friend

Ferrari have the pace in Valencia and the SC controversy has cost them a good result. So I have a feeling that it could be any of those 3 teams.
    Silverstone is a very different track to Valencia. I doubt Ferrari can have such a big leap in two races
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm Sorry Guyss I havent posted here in last 1 or 2 pages thats because i got busted .... i was preparing the stuff for this weekend nd thn got busted ... it was very hard to get bail but managed it some how .... nd now i have ditched that bussiness nd thinking to change to something else ......
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    Nope, Consolation price for being his friend, otherwise always starts at 10-digit local or 7-digit foriegn currency, especifically $ or £ or €.
    haha... awesome.. steve u make a lot of sense and speak blatant truths when u are high on eddie's stuff -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

I have to hear that from Steve. If he says you are over Chandhok, i will believe it. Ask him to put in a good word for you and you'll get a lot of French babes
    PELASE STEVE.... muahh muah mmuuaah ... a lot more hugs and kisses after i get first french hottie..

What do you expect? No, the paper bag has been glued to her face, her face will come off but not the paper bag or so i hope
    bad boy .. she might be suffocating yaar.. our steve (the bhabi rights guy) will be hurt reading this ...
    but i m amazed that u feel the urge to make out with her ...

Hmmm Sorry Guyss I havent posted here in last 1 or 2 pages thats because i got busted .... i was preparing the stuff for this weekend nd thn got busted ... it was very hard to get bail but managed it some how .... nd now i have ditched that bussiness nd thinking to change to something else ......
    alright...thats what we were wondering about??. ... you don't need to change the business.. think of poor steve who is addicted to your stuff now... u should take cover under steve's uncle patronage or mr. president himself can intervene (though it might be a costly option)

Any chance you 'll change your name to Waqas Ashiq after you tie the knot Don't worry, maybe she 'll handle you and you won't have to do any hard work She also happens to have a very colourful mouth on her.
    waqas ashiq?? ... lolz man... thats reason enough for me to stay away from her...
    she can obviously handle me or rather manhandle me if she wants ... so i think she is better suited to steve, who loves to be manhandled -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ...

Silverstone is way better track than Valencia, though its still not my favorite... they 've done some great changes.. alonso should be able to finish 3rd or 4th... my nephew isn't going there this weekend but his father had still bought couple of tickets.. i was invited but ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

naah ... i want change thats why thinking about other .... guys how about sending these (different) babes to different garages on different weekends to distract and attract how about this guys

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

naah ... i want change thats why thinking about other .... guys how about sending these (different) babes to different garages on different weekends to distract and attract how about this guys
    oh i see... so you are raising up the ante ... Uk can u blieve our eddie's grown up so much?? ... eddie are u sure u will have enough 'supplies' to satiate everbody's thirst? ... can we have sample of your stuff here ??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    You know what, Eddie will get free help from mr. president because mr. president likes to help those who are in trouble with law. An ordinance will be issued stating, "Eddie is allowed to sell his cheap stuff and law will not intervene in his business", Only Eddie needs to provide a small amount on his every sale.

Silverstone is way better track than Valencia, though its still not my favorite... they 've done some great changes.. alonso should be able to finish 3rd or 4th
    If this happens then forget french babes and prepare yourself for Almas Bobby and Co.

French Babes only if Alonso wins and even a second place means dinner with the above mentioned group.

@Blackeye117
    Glad to know you bail out, how much you paid for that. Don't even think about changing your business, this business has huge potential.

@UK
    Maybe. But in China the usual suspects were eliminated early on so it's hard to judge where Red Bull actually was in the wet.
    I think you want to say Malaysia, and not China, because in China qualifying was dry and race was wet.

You will never raise enough money even if we all contribute towards it. This is good for those champions of democracy, who thought it was a good idea removing my friend
    You want him to stay and rule this country for eternity, I am shocked.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paula i was about to show you but as my big b steve said dont even think about changing it .. sooo now not planning to leave it ...

and Steve i didnt paid a single penny ..... you know source chalti hia kabhi kabhi :

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Korea pleased with track progress<!-- end title -->
    Korean Grand Prix organisers say they are pleased with the progress of the circuit that will host the country's inaugural Formula 1 later this year.

Mallya: Force India meeting its goals<!-- end title -->
    Force India boss Vijay Mallya says his team is meeting its goals for the 2010 season, having become regular point scorers.

McLaren upgrade vital for title fight<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton believe it is crucial that the updates McLaren will introduce for this weekend's British Grand Prix work well in order for their team to stay in the championship fight.

McLaren duo shrug off Hill's comments<!-- end title -->
    McLaren drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button on Tuesday shrugged off comments by former world champion Damon Hill that the title fight between them will soon "boil over".

Alonso trusts he can stay in title fight<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso is heading into this weekend's British Grand Prix optimistic that Ferrari can remain a force in the world championship battle, even though the upgrades it took to Valencia did not deliver the step forward it had hoped for.

Ecclestone already has plans for a second US Grand Prix
    Just over a month after it was announced that there will be a United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas in 2012, Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that a second race may take place in the country and his circuit designer Hermann Tilke is currently there investigating it. "Tilke is in New Jersey now looking into it," he said over lunch last week.

Rivals 'overestimate' blown diffuser benefits - Horner
    Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes too much emphasis has been put on blown diffusers by rival teams and has warned them it might not offer the performance gains they are hoping for.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes too much emphasis has been put on blown diffusers by rival teams and has warned them it might not offer the performance gains they are hoping for.
    LOL!! Except Steve, no one believes a word you say after Turkey, you a$$hole! Just shut up.

Hmmm Sorry Guyss I havent posted here in last 1 or 2 pages thats because i got busted .... i was preparing the stuff for this weekend nd thn got busted ... it was very hard to get bail but managed it some how ..
    Good to see you back Kiddo. I hope you came out of prison the way you went in Don't change your business, as tempting as your new one sounds, we, Paula and i feel your cheap stuff is good for Steve. He has been pretty high on some of it recently. Give him a few grams more.

waqas ashiq?? ... lolz man... thats reason enough for me to stay away from her...
    she can obviously handle me or rather manhandle me if she wants ... so i think she is better suited to steve, who loves to be manhandled -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ...
    How about Ashiq Waqas? I think it's time we have a poll. Steve, Eddie, guys what do you think his name should be, Ashiq Waqas or Waqas Ashiq ? Or Waqas Bobby?

Keep talking about Steve, and his bedroom secrets So what if he likes hand cuffs and a whip lash as you said in your PM to me...ooopppssssss

I see that Steve has not put in a good word for you yet. Maybe you are not over Chandhok yet, sorry buddy, it must suck

she might be suffocating yaar.. our steve (the bhabi rights guy) will be hurt reading this
    It's either that or re-constructive surgery, not just small ordinary plastic surgery and i don't have the money for that Have to make do with a paper bag, and it's actually a black plastic bag which goes nicely with her

ah i see... so you are raising up the ante ... Uk can u blieve our eddie's grown up so much??
    Our little Eddie, all grown up and thinking of becoming a supplier of different material Kids, they grow up so quickly.

You want him to stay and rule this country for eternity, I am shocked.
    Steve, Steve! My friend was the one they removed, not this guy. This guy, your friend took my friend's place

I think you want to say Malaysia, and not China, because in China qualifying was dry and race was wet.
    Sorry, got them all mixed up. Again, wrong time of the day to be posting, too early maybe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sure Guyss M Not Leaving this ... but also thinking of a side bussiness too hows that?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think damon hill is right... well its mentioned in the article that one driver is 'Senna-esque' and the other is Prost-like.. so i want to know, who is he referring to as Senna and prost?... who was more aggressive??.. senna or prost?...

Keep talking about Steve, and his bedroom secrets So what if he likes hand cuffs and a whip lash as you said in your PM to me...ooopppssssss
    UK -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... steve thats glaringly false statement.. i wouldn't talk behind backs.. i didn't PM uk anything about u... if i have to divulge any of your secrets, i will do it openly ... anyway UK, how did u get the idea that steve is into those kind of pleasures?? ...

Steve, Steve! My friend was the one they removed, not this guy. This guy, your friend took my friend's place
    Musharraf fan? are u ??.. i think we have another commonality between us two ... if u are then its good to have his supporter from that part of our country ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think damon hill is right... well its mentioned in the article that one driver is 'Senna-esque' and the other is Prost-like.. so i want to know, who is he referring to as Senna and prost?... who was more aggressive??.. senna or prost?...
    Senna was the more or let me put it this way, the most aggressive of them all Prost, was once like that but he had a pretty bad crash which changed him a lot. At Mclaren, the British media, desperate to make their two drivers into something they are not, like to refer to Hamilton, a guy who idolizes Senna, hence his yellow helmet. He is like Senna supposedly and Button is Prost, because of his smooth driving style

UK -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... steve thats glaringly false statement.. i wouldn't talk behind backs.. i didn't PM uk anything about u... if i have to divulge any of your secrets, i will do it openly ... anyway UK, how did u get the idea that steve is into those kind of pleasures?? ...
    You know something, i just might give Steve my password so he can login and read your PM. And let's suppose you didn't send one, you pretty much confirmed it on a public forum that he likes being tied up and whipped
    Or maybe i can post your PM here in which you talk about Steve's colorful private life and heads of different sizes

Steve, do you really like that stuff? Time to come clean.

Musharraf fan? are u ??.. i think we have another commonality between us two ... if u are then its good to have his supporter from that part of our country ..
    Yes! Pervaiz Musharraf<label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 </label><label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14</label>

Sure Guyss M Not Leaving this ... but also thinking of a side bussiness too hows that?
    Eddie kiddo, you need to talk to Paula about your side business first

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senna = Hamilton, Prost = Button ??..
    who is more favored driver of britian??...

You know something, i just might give Steve my password so he can login and read your PM. And let's suppose you didn't send one, you pretty much confirmed it on a public forum that he likes being tied up and whipped
    Or maybe i can post your PM here in which you talk about Steve's colorful private life and heads of different sizes
    lolz... what are u upto man??... u are giving paula no chance to reconcile with steve ... are u jealous of steve and paula's love affair?.. are u feeling left-out??...

Eddie kiddo, you need to talk to Paula about your side business first
    eddie make sure all your gorgeous stuff gets clearance from me first before getting into other hands ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sauber says Valencia a breakthrough<!-- end title -->
    Peter Sauber believes Kamui Kobayashi's strong performance in the European Grand Prix was a breakthrough for the team - because it proves it is not lacking on the driving talent front.

Williams undecided on blown diffuser<!-- end title -->
    Williams is undecided yet on whether it will race its exhaust-blown diffuser at this weekend's British Grand Prix - with the team keen to wait on how testing of it goes on Friday first.

@m_waqas
    UK -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ... steve thats glaringly false statement.. i wouldn't talk behind backs.. i didn't PM uk anything about u... if i have to divulge any of your secrets, i will do it openly
    I was pretty sure that you would never do such kind of thing, until I saw this
    lolz... what are u upto man??... u are giving paula no chance to reconcile with steve ... are u jealous of steve and paula's love affair?.. are u feeling left-out??...
    Now I am and about your first statement. Because your second post means there was something and as the old saying is when there is smoke there is fire too.

As for Hamilton/Button and their supposed comparision with Senna/Prost, Although UK have said enough but I like to say some thing more and that is about British as nation, they always like to make big things out of nothing, they are still living in the dream of those days when Sun never sets in the kingdom.

You 2 are not alone, I am also Musharaf's fan.

@UK
    Steve, do you really like that stuff? Time to come clean.
    If the real Steve Slater knows what we are discussing he will have a heart attack. Nope, I am not into that kind of stuff but I think Paula needs that kind of stuff to watch races regularly.

I think WaqasBobby will be the right name for him.

I am also not a believer of Horner's current statement about rivals but I think this comment is more of a desperate attempt to divert the attention from the blown diffuser and it means rivals have finally found what they are looking for in RB6.

@Eddie
    Make sure that first consignment is off Almas Booby's friends, so that Paula could understand we are serious if she does not watch the race what she expects.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Okay, good to hear there are some sane people in this country who did not buy the rubbish the so called champions of democracy tried selling us. And now it's going to be that other guy, our supposed statesman and most famous leader who will be elected PM of this unfortunate nation.

I was pretty sure that you would never do such kind of thing, until I saw this
    Now I am and about your first statement. Because your second post means there was something and as the old saying is when there is smoke there is fire too.
    He has been saying stuff regularly, all those things about you wanting to be man handled etc

If the real Steve Slater knows what we are discussing he will have a heart attack. Nope, I am not into that kind of stuff but I think Paula needs that kind of stuff to watch races regularly.
    It was my misfortune to see that guy on ESPN. Now he has become a sports pundit. In a show with some girl and another guy, he discussed not only racing but soccer, Tennis and some other sport too. Giving in their words, his " expert " opinion, expert

I think WaqasBobby will be the right name for him.
    Thats two votes for bobby, yours and mine. Waiting to see what Eddie the drug dealer has to say. Maybe he makes it unanimous.

@Eddie
    Make sure that first consignment is off Almas Booby's friends, so that Paula could understand we are serious if she does not watch the race what she expects.
    You heard WTE, Eddie? Now do as WTE says

I am also not a believer of Horner's current statement about rivals but I think this comment is more of a desperate attempt to divert the attention from the blown diffuser and it means rivals have finally found what they are looking for in RB6.
    More or less, yes. There will be more to Red Bull, but this was probably one big area others could copy and gain a significant advantage.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton is the most favored man in Britian

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

Senna = Hamilton, Prost = Button ??..
    who is more favored driver of britian??...
    Yes, that's what they would like to believe.

Most favored. That would depend on so many things and probably keeps changing.

1. Who ever is doing well at that point in time is favored.

2. An Englishmen will always be preferred to a Scotsman or Irish driver.

3. This season, anyone who goes wheel to wheel with Schumacher, especially Hamilton. It won't matter to them-that Schumacher is 41, in a car which is clearly not competitive and possibly he is not the driver he once was. It's a big thing if Hamilton blocks or tries to pass Schumacher, because to them it's something they thought they would never see, Schumacher vs Hamilton There is no rivalry, there can be none, but they will manufacture one if they can.

4. Who ever goes wheel to wheel with Alonso, again if it's Hamilton, it's better for them. But the fact that they don't like him, makes it worth their while to see one of their drivers get the better of him.

5. Finally, Hamilton has brought in the Tiger Woods factor. Sad and wrong as it will sound, it's his skin colour. All the stories one reads, the documentaries showing his dad doing two and some times three jobs to help support his son's career etc etc. Not to forget, he was looked after by Mclaren from the age of 11 or maybe 13

But if you made them take a lie detector test, it would be Button, who-they would want to see win win win. It's a racist society. Hamilton connects more with colored people. But like i said, anyone who wins is their hero as long as he is from Britain, preferably an Englishman of course.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

steve believe you me.. i didn't pm UK anything... at least nothing regarding u... i don't know what is he up to? ..

It was my misfortune to see that guy on ESPN. Now he has become a sports pundit. In a show with some girl and another guy, he discussed not only racing but soccer, Tennis and some other sport too. Giving in their words, his " expert " opinion, expert
    wth??... steve you should send some of eddie's stuff to real slater too.. that stuff might as well bring some sense to him .. but i agree with uk.. situation is getting worse at Espn...

Musharraf is gone now.. and if he's to come back as pure politician sans military support, he won't be as effective as he was before...

i m voting against waqas bobby -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ...

eddie just show me some 'hot' stuff... you are my only hope..

Closed Thread

User Tag List