Season Schedule

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615562

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -615563

Previous Season's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Enjoy Posting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    @m_waqas

Yes, that's what they would like to believe.
    Most favored. That would depend on so many things and probably keeps changing.

1. Who ever is ....
    .... an Englishman of course.
    very true... thats realpolitik man... great answer..
    people might not agree with that (certainly not our hulk) but its the larger scheme at mclaren... they 've used hamilton as a 'product' and they need to justify their 'investment' in him by backing him in media eyes... had button been a tad younger, things would have changed at mclaren...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WaqasBobby Goes Well Wid You Man ... Or Might Be WaqasBobbyDarling .... ;P

And Yeah UK and Steve Dont Worry I m Going To Show Paula What will happen if she doesnt watch the race .. let me give her a teaser

If You Miss The Race Then You'll Have This Kinda Thing At Your Place
    Click Paula

If You Watch The Race
    Click Paula
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lotus ready to switch focus to 2011<!-- end title -->
    Lotus will switch its attention to 2011 after the British Grand Prix, with the final update package for the T127 set to be introduced at Silverstone.

Ferrari: Victory before break is vital<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali says it is 'crucial' that his team can get a victory in the three races remaining before Formula 1's summer break.

@m_waqas
    Who asks your vote, you are just like our awaam who has nothing to say even in those matters where their lives are affected by the outcome of discussion. So be it that way and allow us to judge what is good or bad for you.

I promise your inbox will be full of french babes if Alonso wins, but otherwise forget french babes and think about local bobbys.

Well looks like you are not a keen listener of Steve Slater, sometimes wisdom comes out of his mouth but most of the time it is non-worthy stuff. If you want to change that then you need a time machine to go back in time and give him a medicine in his childhood which makes memory strong. Eddie's stuff will only make his situation worse.

@UK
    Excellent analysis about Hamilton's situation and just proven why I hate Hamilton.

@All
    Here are this weekend's timing for British GP:
    Friday
    Practice Session 1 14 PM to 15:30 PM

Practice Session 2 18 PM to 19:30 PM

Saturday
    Practice Session 3 14 PM to 15 PM

Qualifying Session 17 PM to 18 PM

Sunday
    Race 17 PM to 19 PM
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are just like our awaam who has nothing to say even in those matters where their lives are affected by the outcome of discussion. So be it that way and allow us to judge what is good or bad for you.
    man .. .steve buddy u 've been firing bombshells -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14.. it seems u r cruelly hurt... good to know u know stuff other than F1 ...

i feel i 've been besieged by everyone on this thread ... nowhere to go.. no one seems to care ...

eddie bro u have no sympathies for me,... stop playing uk and steve's pawn man.. u r grown up.. u can make your own decisions..
    i m going to watch the race, so better start collecting some hot stuff... second link is awesome -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 ...

@UK
    Excellent analysis about Hamilton's situation and just proven why I hate Hamilton.
    don't try to fool us again ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kubica to stay at Renault through 2012<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica has extended his deal with Renault through to the end of 2012, the team has announced.

McLaren unsure how upgrade will fare<!-- end title -->
    McLaren managing director Jonathan Neale says the team cannot be certain if its upgrade package will deliver the desired results at Silverstone this weekend, and that practice performance will decide whether the blown diffuser is kept on for the race.

McLaren against knee-jerk SC changes<!-- end title -->
    McLaren has urged the FIA not to make any knee-jerk changes to the rules surrounding the introduction of the safety car following the controversy involving Lewis Hamilton during the recent European Grand Prix.

@m_waqas
    Thanks for the complement, we all are facing the reality and what kind of situation Pakistan is in, so as a Patriotic Pakistani it hurts that where we are heading, also being a person from a family whose elders have taken part in the creation of this country, it is something unbearable and sometimes words found a way to come out of heart.

Excellent choice by Kubica, now Renault should come up with a car which could give him a chance.

Bro, just pray for Alonso's win in the next race and I could assure you a lot off french babes.

Hating Hamilton is one thing which is a truth, and it is from the very start of his F1 career.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senna wants driving standards action<!-- end title -->
    Bruno Senna believes more action should be taken against drivers who display poor track manners when overtaking.

Renault expects faster Silverstone<!-- end title -->
    Renault's chief race engineer Alan Permane believes that the new-for-2010 Silverstone Grand Prix circuit layout will have a higher average speed than its predecessor, with the time drivers spend on full throttle having also increased.

Massa: Silverstone key test for Ferrari<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa believes that Ferrari's performance in comparison to that of its rivals at Silverstone will provide a clear barometer of the progress it has made with the development of its F10 in recent races.

Mansell joins stewards for Silverstone<!-- end title -->
    Former world champion Nigel Mansell is the latest driver to join the stewards' panel this season.

ART withdraws 2011 F1 entry bid<!-- end title -->
    ART Grand Prix has announced that it has called off its bid to enter Formula 1 in 2011.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mansell joins stewards for Silverstone
    Former world champion Nigel Mansell is the latest driver to join the stewards' panel this season.
    I don't like this. Not questioning the man's integrity, but he should not have been asked to join the panel at the British GP.

Kubica to stay at Renault through 2012
    Robert Kubica has extended his deal with Renault through to the end of 2012, the team has announced.
    That contract will have so many performance clause, so many "ifs" Just in-case Ferrari or Mercedes come calling.

i m voting against waqas bobby -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ...
    Who are you?? Who gave you a right to vote!! This should be investigated as rightly pointed out by WTE. Just stick to what you are meant to do. Don't interfere in our affairs, the rulers, we have given " qurbani" in-case you didn't know. Hamara khoon etc etc etc and from the other side, we have given a lot of " qurbani " too, ran away, lived comfortably in the Holy Land, went to England and finally returned as someone who had suffered a lot. We can get away with that stuff!! You, you just vote then suffer and vote again when we ask you. Don't give us your opinion, we know best and we know what is good for you!

i feel i 've been besieged by everyone on this thread ... nowhere to go.. no one seems to care ...
    eddie bro u have no sympathies for me,... stop playing uk and steve's pawn man.. u r grown up.. u can make your own decisions..
    Really? As for Eddie, he is a grown man and he has shown you just that. Stop talking to Eddie as if he were still a kid, trying to influence him. He has made up his mind, shown you two links. Now you know where he stands

And Yeah UK and Steve Dont Worry I m Going To Show Paula What will happen if she doesnt watch the race .. let me give her a teaser
    Good work Eddie. Show him you are boss

Okay, it seems WaqasBobby has been unanimously decided on. IT shall be referred to as such from now on
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who are you?? Who gave you a right to vote!! This should be investigated as rightly pointed out by WTE. Just stick to what you are meant to do. Don't interfere in our affairs, the rulers, we have given " qurbani" in-case you didn't know. Hamara khoon etc etc etc and from the other side, we have given a lot of " qurbani " too, ran away, lived comfortably in the Holy Land, went to England and finally returned as someone who had suffered a lot. We can get away with that stuff!! You, you just vote then suffer and vote again when we ask you. Don't give us your opinion, we know best and we know what is good for you!
    ya right ... u ruler/elite class have enough to last generations but still your excessive desires are insatiable .... when the hell will u guys think of our country sincerely... u uneducated illiterate b*****ds ... u don't know how economy works, u don't know what the energy requirements of this country are, don't even know how much water reserves are left, u don't know how to curtail rupee devaluation etc etc... u fake bachelor degress holders, you 'rishwat khors'... *beep* *beep* .... the least i could do was protest ..

Really? As for Eddie, he is a grown man and he has shown you just that. Stop talking to Eddie as if he were still a kid, trying to influence him. He has made up his mind, shown you two links. Now you know where he stands
    i feel sorry for eddie,.. he's fallen into wrong (read evil) hands ,..

i m going to miss qualifying surely .. but hey our deal is for the race... and i will watch the race for sure ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guysss... i've noticed one thing .... this click paula thing ..... What it means ? are we clicking paula somewhere or is it the otherway around thats something different ....... paula you are being clicked by different persons here and there

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u don't know how economy works
    We know best how economy works. Right now there is power crisis in the country, industry has come to a stand still. For that reason, we have decided to take all the money out of the country, for the time being only It's safe in swiss accounts, once the power crisis is over, we will bring it back and inject it into our local economy.

u don't know what the energy requirements of this country are
    We have our most competent person, lovingly called Choppat Raja, working to solve the energy problems. He is doing an " istikhara " As soon as he get`s a signal, we will get to work on it. Do you want to interfere in guidance we are seeking from the Almighty?

don't even know how much water reserves are left
    There is enough water for us to shower three times a day. As for you, you only need to shower once a month. Or better, go to the beach and use that. Stop wasting water

u don't know how to curtail rupee devaluation
    What is that? I am assuming it's a currency of some sort. We don't use that anymore. Greenback is the currency of choice since late 80's. Of course, we accept Pound sterling, Euro, and Kuwati dinnar Which decade are you living in, you commoner?

i m going to miss qualifying surely .. but hey our deal is for the race.
    Our deal was for qualifying and race and if required maybe even free practice. I see, you never had any intention of keeping your promise. Related to " khapey " are you?

@WTE

This person is talking too much. Call him into your office and give him a good ...... And for the love of God, please don't end up like last time, being tied to bed

@Eddie

That's a good one, LOL! I think, Paula aka W-bobby likes different people clicking her buttons, if you know what i mean
    I think we can change it to Touch Paula or maybe Press Paula

@WTE and Eddie

You can sense his/her/it's desperation by this line;

It always used to be, "eddie kiddo" and a patronizing attitude towards Eddie. Suddenly he get`s all nice and sweet with Eddie LOL! Things people do
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    u ruler/elite class have enough to last generations but still your excessive desires are insatiable .... when the hell will u guys think of our country sincerely... u uneducated illiterate b*****ds ... u don't know how economy works, u don't know what the energy requirements of this country are, don't even know how much water reserves are left, u don't know how to curtail rupee devaluation etc etc... u fake bachelor degress holders, you 'rishwat khors'... *beep* *beep* ....
    What are you thinking commoner, who says we don't know how to control economy, because of us the world comes out of recession otherwise all over the world governments were giving bail out packages, we comes up with the idea of loadshedding, shortage of wheat and sugar.

So that we could import oil, gas, wheat, sugar from abroad and give them the oppurtunity to resurrect their economies.

We knows how much power is needed thats why we have allow more new AC imports, we have come up with a brilliant RPP solution but you guys thinks it is expensive, we just can't understand what is cheap for you guys.

The most brilliant minister in the history of ministers is working hard to come up with solution but his every solution is been thrown out by you guys. eg, 2 holidays, closure of markets at 8 PM, don't use AC in the morning, they all were brilliant solution to the power crisis but you don't like it.

Because us you guys knows the value of education, we are the trend setters, imagine if those cases of fake degrees has not comeout how could you understand the value of education. But again you are unthankful for that.

Why you are using Rs. start using the $ and you would be amazed that how much could you buy in $100, which you can't buy in Rs.100.

the least i could do was protest ..
    Don't be so sure we are planning to bring a new Anti Protest Law, and after this law if any one found protesting against any of our decision even on the internet, will be hanged in public because these protesters are creating Anarchy and that is not good for our country, those protesters are enemy of Pakistan and also enemy of democracy in Pakistan for which we have to shed our own blood and even have to kill my spouse too. Democracy is the best revenge, Democracy khappay, khappay, khappay.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Di Resta not thinking about 2011 yet<!-- end title -->
    Force India reserve driver Paul di Resta says he is trying to stay focused on doing the best job he can in practice this year and not think too much about his chances of landing a race seat in 2011.

American Cypher Group targets F1 entry<!-- end title -->
    The American-based Cypher Group has submitted an official application to join the Formula 1 grid next year, after confirming a tie-up with driver Jonathan Summerton.

Red Bull: McLaren 'love-in' won't last
    Red Bull driver Mark Webber believes the relationship between McLaren duo Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton will inevitably take a turn for the worse eventually.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup We'll Think Of Something intresting here

@paula I m a grown Up Now ... I Know How To Do things and i know alot better than you do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1  - Season 2010 - -101787

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

obviously... but mclarens may be good at handling their drivers unlike RBR,.. but its inevitable...

thats till massa's contract is in place... i guess massa's contract expires in 2012 too?? ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ecclestone: No room for FOTA in F1<!-- end title -->
    Bernie Ecclestone thinks there is no room in grand prix racing for the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) - as a spat over sponsorship branding in the sport moved up a gear at the British Grand Prix.

Barrichello says Valencia result a boost<!-- end title -->
    Rubens Barrichello says the morale within his Williams team has been boosted by its best result of the season in the previous race in Valencia.

Ferrari unveils new logo for 2011<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has unveiled a new logo that will feature on all its team and car branding from the start of next season.

Alonso hoping for change of luck<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is hoping for a change of luck to revive his tile hopes following two disappointing races.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kubica would welcome Raikkonen<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica says he would welcome Kimi Raikkonen as a team-mate at Renault next year if the squad lures the 2007 world champion back from rallying to Formula 1.

FIA introduces new SC procedures<!-- end title -->
    The FIA will introduce new safety car procedures from the British Grand Prix on Sunday in a bid to prevent a repeat of the controversy in Valencia a fortnight ago, AUTOSPORT has learned.

@m_waqas
    Before commiting suicide, just show the license of this gun you holding and also tells have you paid for it or not.

Seriously, is it that hard to pray for Alonso's win or are you a Hamilton fan in disguise.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Before commiting suicide, just show the license of this gun you holding and also tells have you paid for it or not.
    i m a poor awam... i can't afford that firearm.. thats just a toy gun for illustration purpose (ah! our illiterate leaders ) ... only u guys can afford and brandish such luxuries (u guys love gun culture)... hanging by a 'cheap' rope is the only way...

Seriously, is it that hard to pray for Alonso's win or are you a Hamilton fan in disguise.
    ... thats sacrilegious ... god forbid.. i don't wanna be part of this blasphemy ...

... wow.. bernie owns F1 ..

eddie here is something for u to cheer ... but i think that will not be good for kubica... unless kimi shows no interest in team/car development ...

wth??.. its just a logo -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon10 ... so UK will it be yours too??..

can anyone provide the summary??...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    So you are using a toy gun to immitate as a real gun, a case could been made under section 420 of Constitution of Pakistan, for faking a crime be prepare for Police.

As for the Cheap Rope, You have to pay 20% GPST(General Public Suicide Tax) because you are going to use it to commit a crime, 10% VAT as after the crime this rope will become a evidence of crime, 30% for not obliging the law, 40% Chaye Panii for our very loyal Police and if you want a consolatory visit from us then 50% for our visit, Now if you can afford all of this then go ahead else forget it.

Here is the summary of New Safety Car rule:
    1) All the Cars have to slow down to the speed of the Safety Car as soon as SC deployed after any incident and not 120% delta time which was previously used.

2) Cars that are close to pitlane are exempted from the above rule if they are with in 200m of pitlane.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As for the Cheap Rope, You have to pay 20% GPST(General Public Suicide Tax) because you are going to use it to commit a crime, 10% VAT as after the crime this rope will become a evidence of crime, 30% for not obliging the law, 40% Chaye Panii for our very loyal Police and if you want a consolatory visit from us then 50% for our visit, Now if you can afford all of this then go ahead else forget it.
    ^ ... have u seen my condition in that pic?.. i don't even have decent clothes to wear, no money for haircut and for that damn stubble ...

40% Chaye Panii for our very loyal Police
    haha... lolz man... chagya steve to yaar -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon14 .. haha chaye pani ... i can give that to my police.. alongwith .. -Formula 1  - Season 2010 - - icon8 ....

thanks for the clarification of SC rules...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Trulli says lighter Lotus a huge boost<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli is looking forward to driving a much lighter Lotus car at this weekend's British Grand Prix.

Williams steps down as team chairman<!-- end title -->
    Frank Williams has handed day-to-day control of his Formula 1 team to former chief operating officer Adam Parr, but will continue in his role as team principal.

Williams to stick with Cosworth in 2011<!-- end title -->
    Williams will continue to use Cosworth engines in 2011, company chairman Adam Parr has confirmed.

Vettel: Britain crucial for title hopes<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel believes the outcome of this weekend's British Grand Prix could set the tone for the remaining part of the season.

Schumacher's focus turns to 2011<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher has admitted that his focus has switched to the 2011 season, after admitting that he is not a factor in this year's championship.

Horner: No favouritism in chassis choice<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner has dismissed suggestions that the team's decision to give Mark Webber a chassis recently rejected by Sebastian Vettel is a sign of favouritism within the Milton Keynes outfit.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread

User Tag List