Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads?

This stupid mehran is on the same old chassis from early 80's!cant belive it's still the same,and same old leafsprings at the back.You know coure has a independent shock system at back.Which you wont see in a cultus,alto,mehran or liana.Mehran never came along with a radio or cassate player yet.They so damn jews!And the prices are up in the sky!I wont go for a mehran even if a brand new costs 3lakhs.The fault lies in our public.specialy in south asians!Why dont we c these stupid cars like mehran,liana & cultus cars like lunch boxes in west.like us,uk or canada.Because no one would buy them even if it costs 5000$ for a new one.We should stop buying suzukis n rather shift to cars like coure,chevelot or potons.Atleast the give us latest updates and technologys!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ask the same thing from a taxi driver who's daily earning is only his mehran which he bought very cheap and also he gets cheap maintenance for that.

Ask the same thing from a person who can't afford anything better than mehran.

Sitting idle and complaining online is very easy. But real world is far different my friend. At one side we have people who's spend more than a million DAILY to feed and breed their horses, while the other side of the picture is so scary where children search for piece of loaf in a garbage can.
    Suggestions required

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just to let you all know how many shapes of Daihatsu Mira also know as Daihatsu Coure in Pakistan,are introduced internationally.Many of these shapes can be easily found here in Karachi.2 of them were produced in Pakistan.One as i told before the taxi model & the model which currently produced.

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15225

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15226

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15227

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15228

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15229

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15230

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15231

Now suzuki pak lovers.Tellme how many shapes of mehran or alto are there in pakistan or somewhere else.Note:Chassis should not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by panicslayer View Post
    Ask the same thing from a taxi driver who's daily earning is only his mehran which he bought very cheap and also he gets cheap maintenance for that.

Ask the same thing from a person who can't afford anything better than mehran.

Sitting idle and complaining online is very easy. But real world is far different my friend. At one side we have people who's spend more than a million DAILY to feed and breed their horses, while the other side of the picture is so scary where children search for piece of loaf in a garbage can.
    I'm aware of whats going on in this world.Some of you are acting like a brand new mehran costs no more then 150000.

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15232

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15233

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_racer94 View Post
    Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads? - 15223 Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads? - 15224
    Nice editing.The quality of these cars are awesome.I wonder how it was like when taken out brand new

Dont know why here in pakistan they dont make such cars.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakD View Post
    I'm aware of whats going on in this world.Some of you are acting like a brand new mehran costs no more then 150000.
    Can u come up with any reasonable car that costs 150,000, even used?
    Anyways, don't wana argue, i've made my point which is pretty clear. Put urself in shoes of those people who own mehran and can't even change its front bar that cost only Rs. 800.
    Suggestions required

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

humaray country main meera famous ho sakti hai to Mehran kun nai

es mulkh haar woh cheez chalti hay uncomfortable ho

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice editing.The quality of these cars are awesome.I wonder how it was like when taken out brand new

Dont know why here in pakistan they dont make such cars.
    0-100 under 12 secs
    Top speed 200 kmp/h
    5 speed manual
    Big boot
    folding seats
    NO CNG
    This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dude who said you i'm a toyota lover?I'm a hardcore honda lover.I had civic 2000 before my coure which is 2004.I had a accident on that car so i sold it cause drive was no longer the same.

And you mean to say alto is cheaper then coure?Lmfao

Coure's chassis is changed 2 times in pakistan.One which you can see in the old cabs and the one which in currently being produced.Mehran is still on that same old shape since 1980's,not in pakistan but in india and some 3rd world countries.Internationally coure shape has been changed 5 times,if you dont belive may i post pictures,n you post pics of mehran.Its the same old mehran.lol.

Top equipped Alto' with cng is currently priced at 720000

Top equipped coure is with cng costs 650000.

Kis duniya meh rehte ho?If you dont even know that a coure is cheaper then a alto.1000cc car 850cc car seh mehngi bata rahe ho lol.Bacha bacha janta hai yeh baat!

Santros & coures are way better then mehran no comparison at all.Mehran is the lamest car currently produced in pakistan.Khokla hai.As i told andar seh its made up of dalda sheets.

Looks like you own 2 or 3 mehrans. Lol!Altos are not failed,its far far way better then this mehran.

And i said i'm sick of by even seeing these khoklas since i'm born.I never said since year 2000.

Awam bewakuf hai paksuzuki bhi bewakuf banati ja rahi hai.Unka bas chaley tou agley 20 saal tak yehi model produce karey,maybe more.Mehran bhi top equipped 540000 ki hai,jisme radio tak nahi

Apko apki mehran mubarak i would rather have a bike.

The built quality of fx is far better then a mehran.

i cant beleive you dude....where do u check prices from ?...
    cuz according to paksuzuki website alto is for 652k....and according to toyota-indus website....cheapest cupre with CNG is for689k...and lmao...what goes outside pakistan..give a **** to that....what i see in pakistan is same cuore shape since last 8 years...

u still dun believe me for the price..here are the pics....i just cant stop laughing..how can some one being prices from his own....Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15243

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15244

and dude update urself....mehran aint same that came out in 89......bumpers and lights have changed.......
    i dun need to comment further to a person whoz defending cuore like he owns the factory and saying i dont like toyota......and creating the prices of his own from dreams.........and cant accept the fact that cuore is way over priced then what it shuld have been....

btw do u still want to stay on the prices u are dreaming of cars or u are happy after seeing the images.?.....

newayz me awf from the topic...useless talking to.....

more clear pics for u....so u can see the price...of top equipped cuore price....which is 729k....and last time LMFAO at alto price and cupre top of the line model...Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15245

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzukis lunch boxes on roads? -15246

LINKS SO U CAN SEE THEM URSELF

Untitled Page
    INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LTD - Coure - Prices -
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@poster...... inshort, u couldn't justify ur point all over, especially while living in a 3rd world country, and especially when u haven't visited any city outside karachi, not even peripheries

I would suggest u to sit with some taxi wala for just 10 minutes, suggest him to buy cuore, or chevy etc and sell his mehran, tell him about maintenance costs, resale and everything. U would only sound sensible after that im sure..... I have a civic 2002 but i don't have that much spare money to waste to buy a "small" chevy at a cost where u can buy any good JDM 1300CC or say "big" car
    Suggestions required

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^

ryt on...!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only major changes I have seen to Mehran is that the side A/C and demister have were present in the 1990s models but have been removed in starting from 2000 or 2001. And older Mehrans were very reliable cars but not the new ones at all. And the Indian Mehran's engine has been upgraded several years back to a computer controlled efi version. Its going to be further upgraded to meet future emission standards.

Also cuore shape is 9 years old not 8 I think. Actually its a remake of the the 1994-1997 Diahatsu Mira (do also remember that the Japanese old cuore shaped mira had an efi engine). So technically the indus cuore is a old Mira chassis with an even older carby engine.

All to other that say we should'nt care abt the rest of the world....I totally disagee...Pakistans whole auto export potential is being lost because our policy makers never see things from a global perspective. I agree we are a third world country but you have to understand that our hardworking and cheap labour force has the potential to make anything if they are provided the proper platform and tools. So my friends, what goes on in the world does effect us a lot. Did you guys know Paksuzuki lost out export contracts to Maruti Suzuki, because Maruti was offering cars of better quality and specs at lesser prices. In FY 2009 India has exported over 331,539 cars. Just think how much revenue and employment it increased in India.

I agree auto makers arent doing such a good job and are dumping car engines that are not used anywhere(right now no other country produces carby cars...even african countries have adopted emission standards) but we have to understand the situation. Auto makers are profit oriented, since the local auto industry is not competitive at all they really are under no pressure to perform better.

I am not in favor of imports at all. However serious auto industry reforms are needed:-

1. Govt should immediately adopt emission standards
    2. Strict quality monitoring should be carried out and standards should be enforced
    3. Competition must be increased
    4. Equity holding of foreign parent company should be reduced and more holding by local private investors. (so more profit is retained in the country and less is sent back to Japan,etc )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"Stop defending suzuki for no good reason."
    man i hate paksuzuki and i hate all new cars including honda and toyota i rahter want a pegout or VW here to launch there cars here or renualt man no offence man but u look like a coure fan thats all!
    and my friend one thing i say old mehrans were good even mine has better build Quality then new cars all i saw in time
    mostly new cars are body wise tin dabba including coure
    i rahter have a 95 civic or a 88 civic with d16 engine in new mehran's price which easily smokes new xli's
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NaXuN View Post
    i cant beleive you dude....where do u check prices from ?...
    cuz according to paksuzuki website alto is for 652k....and according to toyota-indus website....cheapest cupre with CNG is for689k...and lmao...what goes outside pakistan..give a **** to that....what i see in pakistan is same cuore shape since last 8 years...
    Dude i saw this toyota website around 2 years back.The prices there were still the same.The website is not updated.Kiski ko bolna bhi nahi a coure costs less then a alto.1lakh ka difference hai kis duniya meh ho.Coure ka shape yeh 8 years seh hai,8 years comparing to mehran's 40 years kuch bhi nahi.

@poster...... inshort, u couldn't justify ur point all over, especially while living in a 3rd world country, and especially when u haven't visited any city outside karachi, not even peripheries

I would suggest u to sit with some taxi wala for just 10 minutes, suggest him to buy cuore, or chevy etc and sell his mehran, tell him about maintenance costs, resale and everything. U would only sound sensible after that im sure..... I have a civic 2002 but i don't have that much spare money to waste to buy a "small" chevy at a cost where u can buy any good JDM 1300CC or say "big" car
    Dude i'v been to 11 different countries,how can u judge my personally just like that.Duniya ghumi hai but never seen such 3rd class boxes.Wahan tou aesi cars scrap hojati hai.Taxi waley ki baat alag hai.Yahan tou achey khasey loog jinke ghar meh 2-3 aur gariyan hoti hai wou bhi is dabbey keh chakar meh par jatey hai.

Can u come up with any reasonable car that costs 150,000, even used?
    Anyways, don't wana argue, i've made my point which is pretty clear. Put urself in shoes of those people who own mehran and can't even change its front bar that cost only Rs. 800.
    150000 - 20000 meh bhi used mehran heh ayegi.New tou 540000 ki hai jismeh sirf colored bumbers hai aur radio tak nahi.

I would suggest you to add 20-30 thousand more and go for a santro 2000-2001

A kia pride.Thats the 1st car i drove around 11 years back.Rough n tough car.

I would go for a Daihatsu charade or a santro 2001.

Jinka budget 150000 hai then they got no other option.Haan agar 230000 keh around hai tou yeh jo uper gariya mention ki hai aram seh asakti hai.Mera saraa maqsad yeh hai keh loog brand new mehran letey hai jo sasti nahi kafi mehngi hai bhai.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_racer94 View Post
    0-100 under 12 secs
    Top speed 200 kmp/h
    5 speed manual
    Big boot
    folding seats
    NO CNG
    Where are you from anyways?

u still dun believe me for the price..here are the pics....i just cant stop laughing..how can some one being prices from his own....Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads? - 15243

Arnt you guys sick of even seeing suzuki's lunch boxes on roads? - 15244

and dude update urself....mehran aint same that came out in 89......bumpers and lights have changed.......
    i dun need to comment further to a person whoz defending cuore like he owns the factory and saying i dont like toyota......and creating the prices of his own from dreams.........and cant accept the fact that cuore is way over priced then what it shuld have been....

btw do u still want to stay on the prices u are dreaming of cars or u are happy after seeing the images.?.....

newayz me awf from the topic...useless talking to.....
    I'm confused by checkin the pics.Well i defend what i think is good & i like.40 years meh light n bumpers change karna LOL HAI ! Infact lanat hai.Your a *** to protect suzukis for no good reason!

Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    "Stop defending suzuki for no good reason."
    man i hate paksuzuki and i hate all new cars including honda and toyota i rahter want a pegout or VW here to launch there cars here or renualt man no offence man but u look like a coure fan thats all!
    and my friend one thing i say old mehrans were good even mine has better build Quality then new cars all i saw in time
    mostly new cars are body wise tin dabba including coure
    i rahter have a 95 civic or a 88 civic with d16 engine in new mehran's price which easily smokes new xli's
    For cars like peugeot,renault or vw.I would throw these cars even civic n corollas as u said n go for these.European cars ki baat heh kuch aur hoti hai.no matter how old they are.Price wise bhi hatchbacks there are very cheap.Well coure's body is far to better then a mehran & suzukis!

Guys i dont belive this guy.Tellme is alto vxr 2009 cheaper the a coure cx 2009?If yes its reasonablly priced.But mehran & cultus are way to expensive for what they are.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lmfao.,....prices samnei hai and he is still cant believe the fact that alto is cheaper....ab mein seriously kuch nahin bolon gaa ....dude website upload hotei hai prices bhi update hotei hain...cuz last year cuore was not at that price...i checked it...... everyone can understand the level of gr8ness in fellow member who cant see from his eyes the price and is still arguing kei nahin...toyota-indus kei site galat kehtei hain...jo mein keh raha woh price hai...=D/....lmfao...lmfao...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and lmfao....agar cuore se sastei hai tou reasonable price hai...dude...compare cultus with cuore....think once...dude...cultus is a big car...alot bigger then cuore....performance bhi behtar hai...1000cc kei category mein bhi hai...and over to these fact u want kei cultus cuore sei cheap hou....

i cant belove u...u have lost it.......i am outa here......i remember mominhaq's sig...it suits best here
    "Never argue with idiots,they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

15. 27-12-2009, 12:02 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    utterly useless

16. 27-12-2009, 12:13 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    utterly useless

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Zarak D
    Dude, the prices on the website are correct. u can call up any toyota dealer and verify.. its got a ridiculous price tag.. way too overpriced! it might b a good car, but its got to be reasonably priced too!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and the alto has got an isolated trailing link suspension which is an independant type.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zarak D
    y do even ppl with alot of money and civic's and rolla's at their house buy these cars
    Reasons
    1 they want a car whose parts are cheaper then a vespa piaggio
    2 they have to go in rush that even if the car is damaged so there is not much to fix it
    3 most important reason is that our awam is moslty middle class and resale is a big reason i even seen ppl buy a mehran @ 260K and sold @ 300k.

and im with you on a point mentioned that we should stop buying new mehrans but old mehrans were good admit it!
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and lmfao....agar cuore se sastei hai tou reasonable price hai...dude...compare cultus with cuore....think once...dude...cultus is a big car...alot bigger then cuore....performance bhi behtar hai...1000cc kei category mein bhi hai...and over to these fact u want kei cultus cuore sei cheap hou....

i cant belove u...u have lost it.......i am outa here......i remember mominhaq's sig...it suits best here
    "Never argue with idiots,they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    Oh bhai cultus 920000 worth karti hai?LOL.Kachra hai.1000cc tou alto bhi hai magar bad scene yeh hai uska engine potohar ka hai,steering bahut hard hai aur shocks kuch ziyada heh uchaltey hai.Cultus seh tou acha buy a 2004-2005 ki city or 2003 ki xli.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ZarakD sahab

Bhai jaan civic, corolla, suzuki... Bring any car of these companies that are pakistan assembled and tell me which one's build quality is good and which one is not over priced. But u know what, y india is far ahead of us, cuz their ministers are still using maruti and they praise their own production. Put aside the build quality.
    Suggestions required

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki bhi yahi banti hai & honda toyota aur daihatsu bhi yahi banti hai.Sirf engines bahar seh atey hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am not saying kei cultus reasonably priced hai but rolla jo 9 lakh kei thei ab woh 12.6 lakhs kei...city jo 8.5 lakh kei thei ab woh 12 lakh kei hai...tou cultus jo 6.9lakh kei thei woh 9 lakh kei kyun nahin ho saktei ....inflation issi ka nam hai bhai,....

@panicslayer....orders are passed for ministers to use local cars....ministers will have 1600cc local cars....CM will have local 1800CC car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List