1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Celica female, Supra Male

The Toyota Celica attracts young females as potential customers, but the Toyota SUPRA Turbo, is made to satisfy the Male testasterone hormones. That car is a true beauty. Its made on the same chasis platform as Celica but the engine is Supercharged with intercooler and Turbo boosting its horsepower many fold. My younger brother had a Toyota Supra, Targa Top, Turbo - 7.0MGE with about 300 horsepower, 3.2liter (3200cc) V6. I know it was a V6 but it used to grill Chevy Camaro Z28 IROCZ with V8 at stop light drag racings. It was a nice ride. The crankshafts were toasted with all the drag racing.

Similar Threads:
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

r u serious??... do u even know what u r saying?.. how can u categorize a car for males or females.. maybe if it was a pink beetle convertible with flowers all around, but a celica a girls car?...
    Hmmmmm.. it is true that they r in different categories, but i've seen stock GT4 beat stock supras.. after all this celicas made themselves while racing in the world rally championship in some of the more xtreme terrain in the world.
    Hmmmmm... so for what u say your brother's car is supercharged and also has a turbo..."the engine is Supercharged with intercooler and Turbo boosting its horsepower many fold."
    And according to u he also had a "7.0MGE".. by which i as ume that u ment 7MGTE engine which i also thought it was a 3 litre engine that pulls about 230hp stock

All these male-female thing is one of the most stupid thing that i've seen since frafaz said that he had a 300Hp malibu LS in pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Man i live in US too and only car i can say that woman like to drive is VW Beetle. Celica I disagree.
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, maybe aeshthetic of the title (male - female thing) was not entirely tasteful but the point was simple.
    Toyota initially made, Supra and Celica as one combined model, infact before 1988 the car was know as Celica/Supra,
    but in 1988 TMC separated it into two models namely Celica and Supra. Making Supra more powerful and catering to higher
    end autoracers, while keeping celica the same. Supra was also declared, street illegal in US and was banned, after 1994 model.
    It was simply too fast to drive on streets. American always think safety first. These are
    facts, and if you live in the State side, its commonly known among real auto enthusiasts that Supra is the winner, when
    comparing with any other mid-priced Autos, including some of the American V8s like a Camaro z28.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List