Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

watched the first half lap and then light gone. then last four laps. Schumi was looking good the way he was driving. I would really like to see him in a competitive car and see the results.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Webber hails 'best ever' team performance after Red Bull's Belgian Grand Prix one-two
    Mark Webber described Red Bull's Belgian Grand Prix one-two as one of its best ever team achievements, particularly given the pre-race concern over tyre blistering.

Vettel says starting on blistered tyres was his only concern
    Sebastian Vettel said that the only real concern he had in winning his seventh grand prix victory of the season was starting the race on blistered tyres.

Alguersuari blames Bruno Senna for first corner Belgian GP incident
    Jaime Alguersuari blamed Bruno Senna for costing him a points finish at the Belgian Grand Prix.

Lotus delighted with recovery after Spa first-lap mess
    Team Lotus technical boss Mike Gascoyne felt his squad's 14th and 15th places at Spa - achieved despite a first-corner accident that damaged both cars - marked one of the outfit's strongest performances since joining Formula 1.

Button could have won in Belgium but for qualifying dramas, says McLaren
    McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh believes that Jenson Button would have been in contention for victory in the Belgian Grand Prix, had he not been forced to start from 13th on the grid after a problematic qualifying session.

Bruno Senna blames lack of experience for causing first corner shunt
    Bruno Senna admitted that it was his lack of experience starting a race on full fuel that contributed to him causing a first corner melee in the Belgian Grand Prix.

Pastor Maldonado criticised Lewis Hamilton after the Briton crashed out at Spa
    Pastor Maldonado has criticised Lewis Hamilton's driving after the McLaren driver crashed out of the Belgian Grand Prix while fighting for fourth position with Kamui Kobayashi's Sauber.

Paul di Resta sure he could have scored but for safety car
    Paul di Resta believes he would have been able to score points in the Belgian Grand Prix even with a damaged Force India, had he not been caught out by the safety car.

Nico Rosberg: Leading showed what Mercedes still lacks
    Nico Rosberg said that while he was pleased to have the experience of leading the Belgian Grand Prix for Mercedes, his struggle to hang on to first place underlined that the team still has to find more pace to fight for victories.

Sergio Perez says Sebastien Buemi caused their Belgian Grand Prix clash
    Sergio Perez said his collision with Sebastien Buemi in the Belgian Grand Prix was caused by the Toro Rosso changing its line in front of him.

Kamui Kobayashi says Lewis Hamilton was at fault in their Spa clash
    Kamui Kobayashi insists that Lewis Hamilton caused the collision between the pair that put the McLaren driver out of the race.

Schumacher says his tyre choice was critical to his Spa fightback
    Michael Schumacher said his decision to begin the race on hard tyres was a contributing factor to his fight back through the field from the back of the grid to an eventual fifth position in the Belgian Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kobayashi did nothing Wrong .... So There Is No Point Of being angry on Him ....

For Hulk ...

"After watching the replay, I realise it was my fault today 100 per cent," said Hamilton via his Twitter feed. "I didn't give Kobayashi enough room though, I thought I was past."

I Hope Thats Enough For You ...
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

repeat telecast time?
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Zia1288
    Race Repeat time
    Pre-Race 6 AM Today
    Race 7 AM Today
    Post Race 8:45 AM Today

I would suggest try the method that I have describe to watch the race repeat on BBC's website. They have the race present for atleast 24 hours.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    Kobayashi did nothing Wrong .... So There Is No Point Of being angry on Him ....

For Hulk ...

"After watching the replay, I realise it was my fault today 100 per cent," said Hamilton via his Twitter feed. "I didn't give Kobayashi enough room though, I thought I was past."

I Hope Thats Enough For You ...
    Was about to post the same thing.He admits it that it was his fault.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Robert Kubica moves into next phase of rehab after successful surgery
    Robert Kubica can now begin the next phase of his rehabilitation from his injuries after a final operation on his damaged right elbow was successfully completed on Sunday.

Pirelli points finger at Red Bull over Spa tyre controversy
    Pirelli has accused Red Bull of putting it in an 'unfair' position over the Belgian Grand Prix tyre situation, because of the way the team's set-up choices were the cause of the controversial blistering to the option tyres it begun the race with.

Pirelli will be more cautious with camber guidelines for Monza
    Pirelli motorsport director Paul Hembery insists his company will be more cautious with its recommended camber guidelines for future races following the Belgian Grand Prix tyre controversy.

Alonso says Belgian GP safety car helped Vettel to win
    Fernando Alonso believes that the four laps spent behind the safety car during the Belgian Grand Prix turned the race in favour of Sebastian Vettel.

The incident between Hamilton and Kobayashi was almost same as last year's Turkish GP incident between Vettel and Webber. The only difference was in Turkey the track was turning left and Vettel was trying to take the racing line on the right, here the track was turning right and Hamilton was trying to take the racing line on the left. So, if Vettel was been criticised for that crash why Hamilton would not been criticised for this.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ferraris were hell slow on hard tyres whereas on soft they were really charging right from the start

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good driver always accept whether it was his fault or not. and this was not his fault, if he is accepting the blame for nothing its his goodness and sportsman ship.

it was kobayashi's fault not hamilton, so we have to criticize kobayashi not hamilton, and i know u all hate hamilton and in hamilton haters battalion. but it doesnt matter u hate him or love him he is the best and will remain the best and i will support him and will fight for him till my last breath.

but this is race, some time you finish some time u didnt, but every fault or incident was handed to hamilton its not fair, its purely hating a person for nothing. coz he has much more talent and passion thn the current grid all combines.
    Lewis is pure, raw, undiluted talent of a massive order. Lewis Hamilton is the best. Dont argue with me or I am going to kick your teeth down your throat.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhulk View Post
    it was kobayashi's fault not hamilton, so we have to criticize kobayashi not hamilton, and i know u all hate hamilton and in hamilton haters battalion. but it doesnt matter u hate him or love him he is the best and will remain the best and i will support him and will fight for him till my last breath.
    We aren't Hamilton haters atleast I am not he is one of favourites but the thing is he has accepted that the crash was 100 % his mistake he didnt realize first but when he saw the replay he did realize. I am also a hardcore Vettel fan but I do accept that in Turkey 2010 it was his fault...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

still angry on kobayashi and all hamilton F**** haters

after watching this video, hamilton is taking racing line to turn right but kobayashi didnt give him enough room or space and hamilton crashes. i still dont understand what the hell was kobayashi thinking???!!!

Lewis is pure, raw, undiluted talent of a massive order. Lewis Hamilton is the best. Dont argue with me or I am going to kick your teeth down your throat.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after watching this video, hamilton is taking racing line to turn right but kobayashi didnt give him enough room or space and hamilton crashes. i still dont understand what the hell was kobayashi thinking???!!!

Why would Kobayashi give him space i think they are racing and Hamilton just decided to come on the racing line without looking in his rear view mirrors .........Kobayashi couldn't go on the gravel to give space to Hamilton ... He made a ridiculous mistake yesterday...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari to focus on tyre compatibility after Spa slump
    Ferrari says its priority in the future must be to ensure its car can use its tyres better - after again seeing its form slump on harder compound rubber during the Belgian Grand Prix.

McLaren insists 2011 campaign not a lost cause yet
    McLaren is not ready to write off the 2011 campaign as a lost cause, despite Sebastian Vettel's Belgian Grand Prix victory having appeared to all but kill off the world title battle.

Red Bull was 'not comfortable' with Spa tyre situation
    Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner has confessed that he did not feel totally 'comfortable' in the build-up to the Belgian Grand Prix because of the tyre blistering issues suffered by his drivers in qualifying.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Dont Understand Why Do You Think That We Are Hating Hamilton every time ... every one can make a mistake he is not a robot or something from another planet . he was racing kobayashi and kobayashi didnt even moved from the line . what would you expect kobayashi to do for hamilton just right park at the side and let hamilton go just because you love him to death ? they are racing mate not making love stories or something else .. when someone's fav driver make a mistake all you have to do is accept it and keep quite and absorb it coz its just a mistake hamilton didnt killed anyone it was just an racing incident and hamilton was at fault ... all you do is just find a way to back hamilton and critisize other driver with your anger .thats not the right way .do it the right way everyone will support you here ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kobayashi is the man...!!
    He is a racer, and a damn good one.
    He is the best over taker, I think, right now in F1.

Ok, so two things that I really liked in this race:
    1st, Alonso appreciating Red Bull. He said at the end that if someone is performing like RB, you have to acknowledge it and he said 'well done' to them. Which I think means a lot if your competitor accepts your achievements.
    2nd, Button's overtaking in this race. I mean those were some real world class manoeuvres, specially the Rosberg overtake, and as DC said, it was clean racing, none of the banging stuff his team mate does. Humphrey said that when JB joined McLaren, he said that he is not as fast as HAM but he thinks he is a better racer. And I think he has proved it again and again.
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ You Should Also Praise Alonso And Webber For Their Overtaking and racing on full throttle through eau rouge ..... and dont forget about micheal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@blackeye: coz u all started pointing fingers on hamilton tht he done something very wrong, yeah i know its racing incident but the thing is tht hamilton is catching racing line. and yes kobayashi should park the car in gravel and smoke till the end of the race. i will accept the mistake but not in this manner like u guys did. and yes i back hamilton everytime

Quote Originally Posted by aref View Post
    Kobayashi is the man...!!
    He is a racer, and a damn good one.
    He is the best over taker, I think, right now in F1.
    yeah much better thn vettel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

then sorry mate you and hamilton can go somewhere else and start your formula series where you can let hamilton overtake you and you go at the side park your car and smoke F1 is not for those who thinks that the other driver should let your driver go and park his car on the side ... everyone praise hamilton when he does something good not one said anything when he did good .. critisism only comes when you are at fault .... so he was at fault . i've never said anything to anyone when ever someone says bad things about alonso or any of my fav driver .. you have to accept things in your life ... thats what you are lacking in you .... hope sometime in your life you'll get that in your head ... no hard feeling mate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    then sorry mate you and hamilton can go somewhere else and start your formula series where you can let hamilton overtake you and you go at the side park your car and smoke F1 is not for those who thinks that the other driver should let your driver go and park his car on the side ... everyone praise hamilton when he does something good not one said anything when he did good .. critisism only comes when you are at fault .... so he was at fault . i've never said anything to anyone when ever someone says bad things about alonso or any of my fav driver .. you have to accept things in your life ... thats what you are lacking in you .... hope sometime in your life you'll get that in your head ... no hard feeling mate

when was the last time anybody praise hamilton ??? criticism should b done in manner, not laughing on hamilton or saying tht good entertainment by him bla bla bla....and yeah we should start a series called formula hamilton where all the drivers qualify and hamilton on the p1, thn finish race on 1st position.beating all the records.

and ppl should thnk tht everytime is not hamilton's fault. and i dont see a single person praise or appreciate hamilton what he did, everytime in some manner they criticize him. just like ppl think tht alonso schumacher and vettel are the best what ever they do, colliding ppl, qualifying at the end, or overtake any body from last to 5th, they should understand tht hamilton is the best and will be best forever he is the daddy of these drivers. no hard feelings mate.

i always accept things in life but not accepted anything which was forced on me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i always accept things in life but not accepted anything which was forced on me.
    Be cool nothing is being forced on you do remember that is a thread where people can share their views we are not being direct we are referring to the internet , Hamilton himself says it was his mistake and We all have favourite drivers you love Hamilton whereas I am a hardcore fan of Vettel but that doesn't mean that i'll blame webber for Turkey 2010 crash i do accept that it was his mistake .. In spa 2010 i accept it was Vettel at fault once again i cannot blame the rain for making vettel crash into Button.. We all like Hamilton and its not blaming him it's what is right and its what he has said from his own tongue so dont be angry on all of us and other drivers. Every driver makes a mistake and it is true that Hamilton made a mistake at Spa 2011 and Canada 2011. I mean no one is perfect. We aren't forcing you accept . The one who doesn't like Hamilton is free to criticize and one who hates Vettel is free to criticize . I cannot fight with my own bro if doesn't like Vettel winning again and again its his opinion and I have mine I like him winning..... SO PLS DONT BE ANGRY.

Closed Thread

User Tag List